PDA

View Full Version : SKD's Christmas Clearance!

skd_tactical
25 December 2013, 06:46
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/skdtactical/SKD-xmas-sale_zpsc1c58aae.jpg

Merry Christmas!!
SOS

UWone77
26 December 2013, 03:28
Damn I hate when you guys do this... It's all about playing the game of in-stock/out of stock vs. getting the biggest discount!

My cart is full of items, I just can't click checkout quite yet................!

skd_tactical
26 December 2013, 20:13
I feel your pain. Patience isn't always a virtue - but sometimes Heinz is right......

SOS

Soisauss
27 December 2013, 21:58
Welp, I'm officially broke for 2013.

mustangfreek
27 December 2013, 23:57
Damn I hate when you guys do this... It's all about playing the game of in-stock/out of stock vs. getting the biggest discount!

My cart is full of items, I just can't click checkout quite yet................!

Me too!! I ordered my Aimpoint pro during the black friday deal and couldnt wait til lthe last day fearing they would be out of stock,,as they were..

This time i ordered just now and couldnt wait any longer..lol

Already got a shipping notice .l..ninjas at work is right..lol

UWone77
28 December 2013, 02:29
I feel your pain. Patience isn't always a virtue - but sometimes Heinz is right......

SOS

You got me at 13%... looking forward to my new LEAF jacket and some DD sights.

UWone77
3 January 2014, 05:09
Order arrived today. Thanks SKD for saving me over $50... don't make the next sale too soon, my wallet can't take much more.

mustangfreek
4 January 2014, 01:44
Order arrived today. Thanks SKD for saving me over $50... don't make the next sale too soon, my wallet can't take much more.

X2...My wallet is empty...lol

My girl laughed at the little sayings on the back of the stickers from you guys..good stuff..