PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Brittingham Wins Lawsuit against Freedom Group

UWone77
27 December 2013, 23:17
I wonder where Kevin Britingham will now start working... this is exciting news.

This is from the truthaboutguns.com: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/12/foghorn/breaking-kevin-brittingham-wins-lawsuit-freedom-group/

Kevin Brittingham founded Advanced Armament Corp, which became one of the biggest silencer manufacturers in the world. He later sold the company to Remington Defense, another gun company owned by Freedom Group, but stayed at the helm raking in staggering profits while constantly butting heads with upper management. As the relationship deteriorated Freedom Group fired Kevin from the company he founded. He sued Freedom Group over the firing, a court case in which, thanks to a text message earlier this evening from Kevin confirms, he whipped FG’s ass.

The suit was over a number of issues, specifically millions ($10+) of dollars that Kevin was owed as part of the sale of Advanced Armament, as well as voiding a non-compete clause of Kevin’s contract that barred him from working in the firearms industry for a period of some years. The ruling tonight awards Kevin all of the requests he had made following his termination, plus interest, and according to Kevin he’s looking forward to starting work again and already has a job lined up. I asked him what his job will be, but all I got in response is “Fucking awesome.”

Kevin is solely responsible for creating the culture of AAC, and was the driving force behind implementing ideas like 300 AAC Blackout and the (now rumored to be shelved) Honey Badger. Needless to say, now that Kevin is back in the game things will be getting very interesting in the silencer industry very quickly. — especially since he has nearly two years of new ideas sloshing around in his head.

Oh, and he bought his daughters ponies for Christmas. Actual ponies. There’s a video of them on Christmas morning. Add father of the year to those credentials.

zero7one
28 December 2013, 22:45
Gotta love AAC and what they are about. Kevin surely did it right when he was building up the company and I am excited to see what he will come up with next.