PDA

View Full Version : Obama Proves Claims of Dictatorship

FortTom
16 January 2014, 02:46
I'm taking a chance on a political post only as it applies to 2A rights, and I think we're next on his hit list.
People, of various walks of life have been saying that Obama wants to be a dictator.
Response? Muffled chuckles, etc...people called "paranoid".

People warned Obama has a much grander scheme, for outlawing nearly all guns.
Response? Never happen, he can't get the votes, U.S. Constitution, 2A, Supreme Court. Besides, during 2008 and 2012 he said "you can keep your guns". People paranoid over nothing

Yesterday, Barrack Obama said this, when asked about having enough votes in the Senate to push some other legislation through. Response:

Angrily, "I don't need the Senate, I have a pen and a phone!
Said on national television. Cannot deny this.

This boils down to a de-facto take-over of the U.S. Government, the House and the Senate and U.S. Constitution.

So, maybe all the naysayers, myself included, might want to take some of these claims about Obama's goal to rule by decree, a little more serious?

I mean how much more has he got to do, to prove this?

All he needs is a "crisis" to declare martial law, he gave himself complete control of any "national emergencies" just a short while back with his "pen". Yep, Senate and House no longer in the loop.

Think he can't create a "crisis"? Think he can't deny one (knowingly letting men die in Bengazi)?

Think he wouldn't have the nerve to order a national registry (executive order)

He's already said his last round of losses on gun bans has not stopped him and he plans to seek even more stringent bans.

Paranoia?

What do you think?

FT