PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon SRS

GOST
1 February 2014, 10:09
I've used one just a very little but them Stickman photos keep making me want one. Does anyone have much experience with the SRS? Everytime I see one of his pics of the SRS or his Magpul lowers it makes me want. Stickman needs to quit gloating.[:)]

tact
1 February 2014, 10:56
I would like a review from this crowd. There are some pretty negative reviews on YouTube. The large eyebox looks appealing vice the tiny H1/t1.

GOST
1 February 2014, 11:40
I've played with one a little bit and it seamed kinda cool but a little heavy. I don't have enough experience with one to make my mind up yet.

LMMzach
1 February 2014, 15:17
Subbed I was also interested in one. I like the solar panel on top it's slick. But I would like to hear some negative things about it to way the options.

GOST
1 February 2014, 15:24
Heard the first ones had a problem with glare.

UWone77
1 February 2014, 16:56
I got to play with Stickman's very SRS you mentioned. At first I looked at the SRS I thought, this thing is too clunky and it's expensive. I did not want to like it. After a few months of using it and enjoying the larger field of view with the red dot, the optic grew on me a lot, to the point where I kind of wanted one.

The big thing I encounter whenever I think I want one is, what is the SRS doing that I can't get from my PRO or M3 ? The answer right now is the field of view. However, is the SRS worth 2 PRO's?

The other issue is the Bobro Mounted SRS is obviously more expensive than the standard SRS mount. The bobro should be standard, but pushes the optic over $900 MSRP I believe. The last PRO I bought used for $320.

GOST
1 February 2014, 17:49
I can't get away from Stickman's SRS. At first I thought that they were cool but way to much for a RDS. Then I see some go for sub $600 on eBay.

GOST
3 October 2014, 20:33
For some reason I've still got this thing stuck in my head. Anyone out there been running one for awhile?