PDA

View Full Version : Stripped Noveske Gen 3 Lowers

GOST
7 February 2014, 04:44
Has anyone seen a projected street date on the release of Noveske gen 3 lowers? I would like to get one as soon as possible to start a form 1 to SBR it.

UWone77
7 February 2014, 20:24
Has anyone seen a projected street date on the release of Noveske gen 3 lowers? I would like to get one as soon as possible to start a form 1 to SBR it.

What?

You don't have one? Now that's a sad story....[:D]

GOST
8 February 2014, 02:05
You already have one don't you?

mustangfreek
8 February 2014, 04:45

Knowing him...I think you could say yes..[:D]

GOST
8 February 2014, 04:45
Your sarcasm UWone77 has wounded me. I know now how the little kid on a episode of Law an Order SVU feels when Olivia ask, "Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you". If Noveske's X logo didn't remind me of my old Independent Trucks from my childhood I probably would just go with another lower, so as you can see this is directly related to my childhood.

Computalotapus
8 February 2014, 06:51
Your sarcasm UWone77 has wounded me. I know now how the little kid on a episode of Law an Order SVU feels when Olivia ask, "Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you". If Noveske's X logo didn't remind me of my old Independent Trucks from my childhood I probably would just go with another lower, so as you can see this is directly related to my childhood.
This made me laugh so hard and I had a pair of those trucks as well. I'm waiting on the go ahead from the wife to pick up the NTD set so I feel your pain, UWone77 waves these trophies in our faces and takes our lunch money all the while laughing like a mad man at us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
8 February 2014, 12:02

I resemble that comment.... [:D]

But your response above was classic!

Stickman
8 February 2014, 12:08

There is no projected date, as the stripped receivers aren't going to be ready until after weapon orders are all done and there is a surplus of the lowers to be made available.