PDA

View Full Version : DRD Tactical

tact
26 February 2014, 08:40
Anyone try this out? I tried the search but was unsuccessful, so if I missed it I apologize. The upper and rail allow for a quick change barrel. My buddy got it with the Lothar- Walther barrel and said its crazy accurate with no poi shift. I am mostly looking at it for my SBR use to swap from 5.56 to 300 and will be utilizing same suppressor. I am looking at just the build kit right now and was planning on using Noveske barrels for both calibers.

Thanks

UWone77
28 February 2014, 01:21
Tact,

Which DRD model were you talking about? The Paratus Take down rifle? I know my buddy Chris Tran has shot and played with one extensively.

tact
28 February 2014, 08:29
Tact,

Which DRD model were you talking about? The Paratus Take down rifle? I know my buddy Chris Tran has shot and played with one extensively.

Eventually....but now the 15 version for the 300 and 5.56 SBR swap to go with a Saker.

In any case I'd be interested in his take on the Paratus since from what I understand is where they started with their quick change system.

TracerX
1 March 2014, 12:53
I have a CDR 15 and yes - its awesome! They're will be a POI shift between barrels - but it will be consistent so you can just keep that in mind when you are sighting it in. of course ammo variation will effect that as well. Look for a video coming in a few weeks answering exactly this question you have!

tact
2 March 2014, 16:19
I have a CDR 15 and yes - its awesome! They're will be a POI shift between barrels - but it will be consistent so you can just keep that in mind when you are sighting it in. of course ammo variation will effect that as well. Look for a video coming in a few weeks answering exactly this question you have!

Thanks!!

UWone77
6 March 2014, 02:01
I forgot that Chris Tran had a video showing the CDR-15 upper. Starts about the middle of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n2tjiQE8e7o