PDA

View Full Version : Can't argue with LaRue's service...

jvencius
15 August 2008, 16:02
1 hour, 21 minutes from calling to place an order to getting the "Your order has shipped email"--that's not too shabby.[:D][:D][:D]

CAPT KIRK
16 August 2008, 09:14
I too have made a couple of orders through them, and the service has been almost immediate both times with shipment going out the next business day.

Paulo_Santos
16 August 2008, 09:17
I don't think anyone has ever complained about the service or the products. His attitude and the crap that he does is what turns people off.

CAPT KIRK
18 August 2008, 08:20
I dont know what "His Additude" is.... but my very first order from them for a T-Shirt and Hat was sent to me for no charge, and there was one of their cool bottle openers and a small bottle of machine gunners lube thrown in to.

m24shooter
18 August 2008, 08:29
Let's be sure and keep this civil.

Rampy
18 August 2008, 09:44
You Dork [crazy][crazy]

Have yet to place an order, keep wafelling on if I want to spend the money or not.[BD][BD][BD]

jvencius
18 August 2008, 09:58
You Dork [crazy][crazy]

Have yet to place an order, keep wafelling on if I want to spend the money or not.[BD][BD][BD]

Just place the order--I know you want the stuff and b/c you're going to place the order eventually if you do it now vs. waiting, you'll have all that LaRue goodness to enjoy in case Zombies invade... Besides, getting the riser for your Eotech will make the Bushie so much nicer to use w/o the reticle and front sight getting in each others' way.

jvencius
20 August 2008, 15:23
Today I went over to a bud's house and installed the LaRue 9" FF handguard I bought from a member on another AR site. The install was a cinch (< 1/2 hour start-to-finish) and I thought everything was fine. Once I got home and reinstalled the front QD sling swivel, it didn't seem so good since the QD socket built in to the rail wouldn't hold the swivel--in fact the weight of my Sabre pulled the swivel out of the socket, thereby defeating having a sling at all.

I called LaRue to see what I could do to fix the problem, hoping that I could buy a replacement QD socket to install in the rail but things worked out much better than I hoped. Blake @ LaRue, with no hesitation whatsoever, gave me a return authorization # and said they would just send me a WHOLE NEW RAIL because of one flaky socket. I told him more than once that the rail had been used and I was not the original owner but he said "That doesn't matter--we don't want any bad product out there with our name on it." With that level of service, there is absolutely no doubt I'll be a LaRue customer for a long time to come and so I had to share how pleased I am.

Stickman
20 August 2008, 20:20
QD sockets aren't a piece you can pop in and out, or at least they shouldn't be. I'm glad the defective product was replaced for you.

Eotech is a company that has shown outstanding service. They took a 552 which was way beyond warranty, and had been through two combat tours, as well as city LE work, and replaced it when I called in for a buddy. This optic looked mangled, and had led a hard live, but it was taken care of nice and quick.

Eric
20 August 2008, 21:41
It's common for most higher end weapon related manufacturers to take care of their customers. If they don't (within reason) they will lose customers. It's as simple as that. It's a very competitive industry.