PDA

View Full Version : Noveske Gen 2 Lowers In Stock

GOST
26 March 2014, 15:36
Joe Bob Outfitters has non-chainsaw Noveske Gen 2 Lowers in-stock for $249 with free shipping.

GOST
26 March 2014, 16:39
PK Firearms also has them in-stock.

UWone77
26 March 2014, 16:59
These should be the last of them... Gen II line is getting kicked to the curb. If anyone wants a Gen II Lower, this is probably your last chance.

GOST
26 March 2014, 17:34
I ordered one, it's gonna have some paperwork waiting on it to fill out.

mustangfreek
27 March 2014, 01:03
I also heard Gen 3 lowers are going to be really hard to get unless yo buy a complete noveske rifle...anyone?

UWone77
27 March 2014, 12:40
I also heard Gen 3 lowers are going to be really hard to get unless yo buy a complete noveske rifle...anyone?

You won't see stripped Gen III receivers for a very long time.

GOST
27 March 2014, 16:16
I've heard that the Gen3 may be available as a upper and lower matched set in the very distant future, and that stripped lowers probably won't be made available. I don't know how reliable my source is though.

GOST
27 March 2014, 16:21
Looks like most of us excluding probably UW will have to buy Gen2 lowers if we're to assemble Noveske builds.

mustangfreek
28 March 2014, 01:56
Damn guess ill just have to live with the one gen 2 lower i have now, as no finds for another

GOST
28 March 2014, 08:13
Joe Bob is sold out but PK still has some for $245.

http://www.pkfirearms.com/Noveske_Rifleworks_Lowers/108/c

LMMzach
28 March 2014, 11:23
Why are these so hard to find? Noveske seems to be a big part in the custom ar world just curious why they wouldn't sell matched sets and so on.

KevinBLC
28 March 2014, 11:53
Why are these so hard to find? Noveske seems to be a big part in the custom ar world just curious why they wouldn't sell matched sets and so on.

Because the Gen II line is being discontinued. Didn't Uw post that earlier? Confirm? Now they they're doing lowers in-house, Chainsaws will be a lot tougher to come by as well.

GOST
28 March 2014, 11:57
The natural instinct is when demand is high that amp up production to increase sales for a optimum profit; but business course teach a opposite methodology. They say to increase demand it is best decrease production to have the demand escalate. Also these are possibly the last Noveske Gen2 lowers to be shipped to stores.

GOST
28 March 2014, 12:05

I had a Gen2 lower that I had a hard time finding an upper that didn't give me a lot of slop in the fit. I really wanted to use a N4 upper receiver so I thought I would contact Noveske to see if they would let me send in my lower and have an upper matched to it. Their response in an email was no and that's why they recommend that people buy their rifles complete rather than build them. I guess they want more control over the quality of rifles out there with their name on it. I ended up uses a Vltor MUR1-A and it fit very well, but then had to have it cerakoted because I couldn't stand all the laser etching on it.

LMMzach
28 March 2014, 14:14
Quality control was my first thought but if you sold them as matched set then you wouldn't really have that problem correct?

And Kevin I saw that post I was asking more so in general UW also stated that the gen 3 would also be hard if not impossible to get.

GOST
28 March 2014, 15:45
To me the Gen2 and 3 look very much alike, except that the 3 will accept Surefire mags which I don't much care for.