PDA

View Full Version : Anyone rocking 2vets

LMMzach
26 March 2014, 18:35
Curious about 2 vets arms. I see they have been making waves in the magazine world. I'd be interested in a side charging upper. Just haven't seen much talk on here about them.

GOST
26 March 2014, 18:37
I'd like to have the backpack they did with LBT.

Computalotapus
27 March 2014, 04:41
Have seen then around a lot lately as well. I know B5 Systems works with them and uses 2VA to introduce new product

Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

GOST
27 March 2014, 06:24
Looked at their site, that side charge upper looks like a pretty decent deal.

LMMzach
27 March 2014, 08:39
Ya they seem to be pretty fair price wise

Slapstick223
8 April 2014, 14:20
Hey guys. New to this site and just saw this thread. Haha as luck would have it.... I happen to have one of the 2vets rifles. I can honestly say that it is more than I expected. I know all the debates about side chargers as opposed to traditional top/rear chargers. But having had this gun for a time now and using it quite frequently, it really is a well oiled machine. For a mid price side charge rifle. They use top quality parts and craftsmanship. Plus the fact that the company is owned by military veterans. I highly recommend them. If your on the fence about a side charge rifle...I have never had a single issue with this gun. Easy to clean. The BCG is the same as top charge, save the side handle. They are mil spec all the way. I have never had the charge handle catch on any article of clothing I've had on. Btw. I have the .556 SOPMOD.

LMMzach
8 April 2014, 15:47
^awesome thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to get a matched set off of them as soon as the billet lower is released. Also welcome to the forum a lot of good guys on here

GOST
8 April 2014, 15:52
Thanks for info SlapStick. Welcome to WEVO.

LMMzach
8 April 2014, 16:35
Then again a mega lower might fit pretty good also has the octagonal look