PDA

View Full Version : WEVO "Bling"

FortTom
29 March 2014, 19:58
If I remember correctly, a while ago, there was some talk about the possibility of some WEVO items such as Polo Shirts, T-Shirts, Hats, etc.

Did those plans fall through? Just curious.

FT

GOST
29 March 2014, 21:01
If bling is needed I have all the equipment to make what we need, just need the go ahead. I've got a die cut decal maker and vinyl, industrial embroidery machine and direct to garment printer. I've got the capabilities to WEVO merchandise personalized with user names on them.

UWone77
29 March 2014, 21:03
If bling is needed I have all the equipment to make what we need, just need the go ahead. I've got a die cut decal maker and vinyl, industrial embroidery machine and direct to garment printer. I've got the capabilities to WEVO merchandise personalized with user names on them.

Wow... No kidding eh?

FT, I don't know what came of the bling. zero7one was working on it, so I'm not sure where he's at with that. I think we have a few WEVO Polo shirts left somewhere, if so I'll have to make sure they get thrown in the giveaway pile.

mustangfreek
29 March 2014, 23:09
Id rock a wevo shirt/hat...

Judicator
30 March 2014, 10:04
Me too! Some stickers too!

Sent from my IPhone, please ignore spelling mistakes. Siri is dumb.

Battle Cock
30 March 2014, 12:54
I've got a couple hard cases that could use a WEVO sticker.

GOST
30 March 2014, 19:23
Battle Cock suits you so much better.

Battle Cock
30 March 2014, 20:21
I couldn't agree more GOST. Since this thread is about WEVO related paraphernalia I just thought I'd mention that I'll be stippling the WEVO logo onto a pmag body here in the near future.

GOST
31 March 2014, 03:37
You should also do a fire breathing rooster like the Noveske pig. I could make die cut stickers for the give away.

UWone77
31 March 2014, 13:21
You should also do a fire breathing rooster like the Noveske pig. I could make die cut stickers for the give away.

Make some die cut Stickman stickers, people keep asking for those on his page. He's just too lazy to get them made up.

GOST
31 March 2014, 15:19
Just send me the color and size and I'll take care of it.

Battle Cock
31 March 2014, 16:10
GOST, I've got a guy working on a couple logos and designs. I'll tell him to work a fire breathing rooster into the mix.

GOST
31 March 2014, 16:32
It can be your flaming cock logo.

Battle Cock
31 March 2014, 16:57
The jokes really are endless and inevitable aren't they?

mustangfreek
1 April 2014, 01:35

Yes..[:D]

Computalotapus
1 April 2014, 04:41
A visit to the doc will put that flame out

Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

Aragorn
1 April 2014, 09:03

You really did kinda set yourself up for that. ;)

Battle Cock
1 April 2014, 09:41
You really did kinda set yourself up for that. ;)

The jokes are precisely why I set myself up this way! It's a name you won't soon forget.

GOST
1 April 2014, 12:06
Easily the best name in the business.

GOST
1 April 2014, 12:08
MoxyDave is the genius behind the name.

Battle Cock
1 April 2014, 12:17
Yes, we must give credit where it is due. His name for my mag art certainly inspired the change. In other news, we've hijacked this thread.

FortTom
30 April 2014, 15:56
A visit to the doc will put that flame out

Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

he..he.. how did I miss that one..Speaking of flames did I ever tell you about my tour in Korea, waaaay back when I was a youngster...well there was this mama san that was doing her best for the economy and employed about 40 young ladies.....

Oh wait, we never did finish the Bling?:P

FT

UWone77
1 May 2014, 10:35
How about say... a group buy for a CMT Tactical Lower receiver with the WEVO logo laser engraved on the other side?

Just thinking out loud here.

MoxyDave
1 May 2014, 11:17
Yes, we must give credit where it is due. His name for my mag art certainly inspired the change. In other news, we've hijacked this thread.

[:)] Still waiting for my check ...

MoxyDave
1 May 2014, 11:18
How about say... a group buy for a CMT Tactical Lower receiver with the WEVO logo laser engraved on the other side?

I might be interested, depending on the caliber.

mustangfreek
2 May 2014, 01:36

How loud are you speaking...This is something i would entertain..and have to see a pic of this wevo engraved idea...So mighty captain....can you get a deal these, like if said "x many" needs to be bought ..