PDA

View Full Version : Online Magpul Store

Thompson
29 May 2014, 07:50
I just received a package that I ordered from the online Magpul store - unfortunately amongst all the things I ordered, they mixed up one of the patches that I ordered. So I went online to the store, just to double check that I ordered the right thing. Turns out that I did - so Magpul gave me the wrong patch.

Then I noticed that I couldn't get patches online anymore. Then I started digging around the store, and it looks like you can't order online any more. Apparently you can only purchase from dealers/distributors.

Does anyone else know anything about this? There hasn't been an announcement about this either on their website and at least nothing on their Facebook page.

UWone77
23 June 2014, 00:44
Magpul is getting out of the retail business. They will direct all sales to their distributors and retailers.

Which patch did you need? I might have it my pile of patches.

TEN MTN
5 October 2014, 13:09
UWone77,
I am FNG, but beings I happened on to this thread....you don't happen to have one of the north face
Spoofs that is Hey FUCK FACE? Looks just like the north face logo... If so name the price.i haven't seen it in years. Thanks , let me know. Great site as well
B.R.

UWone77
5 October 2014, 13:25
UWone77,
I am FNG, but beings I happened on to this thread....you don't happen to have one of the north face
Spoofs that is Hey FUCK FACE? Looks just like the north face logo... If so name the price.i haven't seen it in years. Thanks , let me know. Great site as well
B.R.

Actually, I believe there are tons of places online still selling that one.

Quick search: http://www.amazon.com/Hey-Face-Military-Patch-Morale/dp/B00J4MQB6C

RobSWVA
5 October 2014, 15:26
lol, I think I need to get that for my brother in law. he's an iraq vet having a rough time for a while now, and even the little things help, even a smile from a funny patch.

TEN MTN
6 October 2014, 05:24
Thank you sir.

Thompson
6 October 2014, 05:36
Magpul is getting out of the retail business. They will direct all sales to their distributors and retailers.

Which patch did you need? I might have it my pile of patches.
WOW [wow] I somehow missed your post from back then. I've been scouring the interwebs for the Magpul logo patch, specifically in the red/black version, but to no avail. Might you by chance have one that I could buy off you?