PDA

View Full Version : New Addition to the Family

Computalotapus
30 May 2014, 11:38
We will be adding a new member to the family on 8 July 2014. So know Jaxon will have a sister.

http://www.computalotapus.com/images/pup.jpg

GOST
30 May 2014, 15:46
It's a wombat!

Aragorn
30 May 2014, 16:06
I thought it was a gerbil...

FortTom
30 May 2014, 16:25
Seriously, what is it???

FT

KevinBLC
30 May 2014, 16:53
Seriously, what is it???

FT

I thought I was the only one....

GOST
30 May 2014, 19:39
Don't you guys know a wombat when you see one?

GOST
30 May 2014, 19:42
Definitely the coolest wombat I've ever seen, and that's coming from a seasoned wombat connoisseur.

Aragorn
30 May 2014, 19:59
...a seasoned wombat connoisseur.

You totally left that out of your profile.

camomike
30 May 2014, 20:00
I'm guessing Boxer? But 1/4 wombat on her father's side....

Computalotapus
30 May 2014, 21:56
Boxer haha she was on born Wednesday. She was probably 6 hours old when we snapped that picture.

GOST
31 May 2014, 08:13
You totally left that out of your profile.

Profile has been adjusted.

Battle Cock
31 May 2014, 09:53
You aren't kidding.

FortTom
31 May 2014, 10:00
Boxer haha she was on Wednesday. She was probably 6 hours old when we snapped that picture.

Well, at least I had "some kind of K9" correct.. in my head.. well sort of, I was fairly sure of it, and didn't think you went to Australia to get a wombat.. [:D]

FT[:)]

FortTom
31 May 2014, 10:12
Definitely the coolest wombat I've ever seen, and that's coming from a seasoned wombat connoisseur.

I've eaten about every rodent like animal in America, Ground Hog, Squirrel, you name it, but I've never eaten seasoned wombat. I would think that they're a bit fatty, and need to be smoked, or slow cooked over a charcoal/apple wood grill. What seasons are used. What wine goes well with seasoned wombat? What grocery store are you getting them at, and what's the going rate per pound? Or are you eating farm raised seasoned Wombat?

FT[:)]

Computalotapus
31 May 2014, 10:30
You guys crack me up. Here is a picture of our current boxer Jaxon, he is just a little over 1 year old

http://www.computalotapus.com/images/jaxonthegreat.jpg

UWone77
31 May 2014, 10:32
That looks nothing like a Wombat.

GOST
31 May 2014, 10:49
Must be a new species of wombat, maybe a combat wombat?

GOST
31 May 2014, 10:51
That looks nothing like a Wombat.

What do you Seahawk fans know about wombats?

Aragorn
31 May 2014, 11:41

Now you just need a patch :P

FortTom
31 May 2014, 13:07
You guys crack me up. Here is a picture of our current boxer Jaxon, he is just a little over 1 year old

http://www.computalotapus.com/images/jaxonthegreat.jpg

When I was in early grade school, 2nd or 3rd grade, a buddy of mine and I were walking down the alley to our house, where my dad was stationed at Hickam AFB HI. There was a Boxer kept in one of the back yards facing the alley.

That thing always terrorized us by barking, but was on a chain. One day, for some reason, the dog got loose and my buddy was slower prey and was bitten several times in the abdomen, and had to get a bunch of stitches. I've been afraid of those SOB's (Boxers) ever since then.[:D] And in that pictures of yours, Comp, he has a pretty evil looking glare going on there, like he's waiting to kill something.

FT

Computalotapus
31 May 2014, 13:16
When I was in early grade school, 2nd or 3rd grade, a buddy of mine and I were walking down the alley to our house, where my dad was stationed at Hickam AFB HI.
That thing always terrorized us by barking, but was on a chain. One day, for some reason, the dog got loose and my buddy was slower prey and was bitten several times in the abdomen, and had to get a bunch of stitches. I've been afraid of those SOB's (Boxers) ever since then.[:D] And in that pictures of yours, Comp, he has a pretty evil looking glare going on there, like he's waiting to kill something.

FT

Haha FT the only thing you got to worry about with Jaxon is drowning in slobber. He has a very good personality loves people and loves other animals. No such thing as bad dogs, just bad dog owners.

FortTom
31 May 2014, 14:25
Yeah, I know, I was half kidding, Comp. That was "half-kidding" I'm still very much wary of them though ... My uncle had a female that was a big cream puff...[:)]

FT

browcs
31 May 2014, 14:34
Hey Comp, if Leia doesn't work out, send her my way.............

......she'll make a great entree on top of a bed of steamed rice! HAHAHAHAHA!

FortTom
31 May 2014, 15:34
Hey Comp, if Leia doesn't work out, send her my way.............

......she'll make a great entree on top of a bed of steamed rice! HAHAHAHAHA!

Not as tasty as "seasoned" Wombat, I'm sure.... GOST is a connoisseur... PM him for a recipe.

browcs
31 May 2014, 16:42
Not as tasty as "seasoned" Wombat, I'm sure.... GOST is a connoisseur... PM him for a recipe.

Mmmmmm....seasoned wombat.

GOST
31 May 2014, 17:26
Mmmm General Tso's fried wombat.

Ride4frnt
2 June 2014, 12:49
What do you Seahawk fans know about wombats?

Seahawks fan I am, wombat knowledge is not one of my aptitudes.

Pretty dogs comp. All the boxers I know of are awesome dogs, loveable and loyal for sure.

GOST
2 June 2014, 13:01
I was pretty confident in my assumption the Seahawk fans do not know their wombats. Can you be a Marshawn Lynch fan and not be a Seahawks fan? Feed'em some Skittles and here comes beast mode.