PDA

View Full Version : How about section just for....

mustangfreek
27 June 2014, 02:52
................................................ All the build threads...

I like others i presume, like the build threads with pics and all that and noticed there is no section just for it, would be a lot easier to keep track of...[:D]

Hell i'll even post in there...[BD]

UWone77
27 June 2014, 10:54
Actually, I like that idea. We have some good build threads going on as we speak, so it would be nice to have a section. Let me work on that.

tact
27 June 2014, 11:50
That is a very good idea!

mustangfreek
27 June 2014, 18:04
Sweet...

And no thread bashing other builds...[:D]

Even if we use spikes stuff, rainier arms zombie lower and cerakote it all zombie green...lol

GOST
27 June 2014, 19:26
You can't get rid of the bashing, are you crazy?

mustangfreek
30 June 2014, 02:29
[pop]

[:D]

GOST
30 June 2014, 14:39
All pics have to have your feet in them also.

XACT_ABORT
30 June 2014, 16:48
Lol... Because I had to crop out my feet among other unintended objects in some of the photos I have taken recently. Maybe a requirement could be to include feet?

I thought about doing a Flat Stanley style project.. But thought maybe I would be the only one that would get it, so I decided against it.

mustangfreek
5 July 2014, 01:52
bump...[:D]

browcs
5 July 2014, 11:28

Yup.

UWone77
5 July 2014, 11:44
bump...[:D]

Gotta wait till John gets back from vacay to get this done.

GOST
5 July 2014, 13:02

And you have to spell your screen name on your toe nails.

Computalotapus
5 July 2014, 13:15
And you have to spell your screen name on your toe nails.

I will need an extra toe

FortTom
5 July 2014, 13:29
Hey, even I can do that! And I do it well.[:D]

Actually, the rifle that I just finished, an "ultra light", well it kind of involved some unconventional methods to get it together, and do it in such a way that I'd trust my life on it. I thought if others might have run into some of the difficulties that I did (the thing fought me all the way to the end), it might give them some "alternatives and workarounds" to get them done, and with no compromises as far as build quality.

I chose not to do a step by step review based solely on the photography. I have a crappy little point 'n shoot camera, and I thought that the picture quality would "cheapen" the forum a bit, especially with all these folks with decent gear and the know how to use it.

That, and I didn't really know if anyone would give a big hairy rat's rear end anyway.[:D]

I would enjoy reading other's though. I think I'm through building rifles, for a while anyway.

FT

Aragorn
5 July 2014, 16:38

Actually, the rifle that I just finished, an "ultra light", well it kind of involved some unconventional methods to get it together, and do it in such a way that I'd trust my life on it. I thought if others might have run into some of the difficulties that I did (the thing fought me all the way to the end), it might give them some "alternatives and workarounds" to get them done, and with no compromises as far as build quality.

I chose not to do a step by step review based solely on the photography. I have a crappy little point 'n shoot camera, and I thought that the picture quality would "cheapen" the forum a bit, especially with all these folks with decent gear and the know how to use it.

That, and I didn't really know if anyone would give a big hairy rat's rear end anyway.[:D]

I would enjoy reading other's though. I think I'm through building rifles, for a while anyway.

FT

Heck all I have or use is a camera phone. I think it's better than nothing. I haven't done a build thread before the one I've got going now, which... has turned out to be at least as much of a thinking process thread. Speaking of, I think I missed where you posted your ultralight. I'm gonna have to go find it.

Yeah, a build thread section would be helpful...

GOST
5 July 2014, 21:34
I will need an extra toe

Due to screen name size you will be allowed to photoshop extra toes.

GaSwamper
6 July 2014, 15:13

FT

Yea some of the photography skills here are plum scary. Sorry for cheapening the forum by the way.

MoxyDave
7 July 2014, 09:55
Yea some of the photography skills here are plum scary. Sorry for cheapening the forum by the way.

You're not cheapening anything. This is a community of all shapes and sizes. Just keep contributing! [:)]

Aragorn
25 July 2014, 12:14
So anything going on with this?

UWone77
26 July 2014, 07:39
So anything going on with this?

I'm waiting till the mighty John Hwang gets back in town, so we can implement this.