PDA

View Full Version : Happy Independence Day

UWone77
4 July 2014, 20:52
Hope all of you enjoyed your 4th of July today.

I had to work, got a complaint, and it was my last day training someone on their first month. I did manage to sneak out of these before it got dark and the fireworks started.

Hope most of you got to stay home, enjoy it with the family, and maybe crack open an adult beverage while grilling some meat on the fire.

Be Safe and Happy 238th Birthday America.

FortTom
4 July 2014, 21:06
Same to you. And you being an LEO makes me want to keep a good thought out for all the LEO's that will have to deal with drunks and druggies on the roads, and in the streets, and all the hell that they can and will rein down tonight. We all think about our soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines, or at least I do, almost daily. But sometimes I forget about the cop on 2nd shift that has to face danger on every shift they work. It has to get old.

On a more upbeat note, I stayed home to be a designated driver, late this eve. Ha..ha.. tomorrow or Saturday will be my "adult beverage" abuse, night.;) with a ride home.

FT[:D]

Aragorn
4 July 2014, 21:13
I had to work some to, but we shut down flying before dark since for some reason people like to shoot fireworks at airplanes. [crazy]

Took the fam out to see fireworks which initially scared the holy hell out of my 1 year old, but didn't take long before he and his slightly older sister were mesmerized. Nice thing was how easily they fell asleep after all the excitement. NOW it's finally time to crack a cold one. [:D]

God bless y'all, and a heartfelt thanks to all you who help keep this country how it is.

UWone77
4 July 2014, 21:16
Starting to sound like warzone on my street. Might have to give the neighbors some .308 warning shots to fit in... I keed I keed....

GOST
4 July 2014, 21:17
I took the girls to watch the nephew play in the little league state championship.

Aragorn
4 July 2014, 21:30
Starting to sound like warzone on my street. Might have to give the neighbors some .308 warning shots to fit in... I keed I keed....

.308 for a warning shot? With your collection surely you have something that would make a more intimidating impression, don't you have like a 16" Mark 7 somewhere? That outta do the trick. [:D]

Soisauss
4 July 2014, 22:15
Happy Fourth America!!!!! Glad to be called an American (on paper that is :P) !!!!!!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/342/563/690.jpg

mustangfreek
5 July 2014, 01:48
Good night, just got home..still looks like a warzone here..and every one still has all their fingers..[:D]

Computalotapus
5 July 2014, 06:20
Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th. I worked the local race track playing race director. Taking the money made from last night and buying my Odin Works 15.5" Kmod rail today 😊
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

GOST
5 July 2014, 07:04
It's always good times to be thankful for when you get to say Happy Birthday USA.

voodoo_man
5 July 2014, 09:54
http://i.imgur.com/BjRGppD.jpg

MoxyDave
5 July 2014, 10:37
Happy 4th to you all. I had a great one. Hung out with the family and enjoyed a relaxing day thinking about the founding of this great country. USA!

browcs
5 July 2014, 11:26
Hope all of you enjoyed your 4th of July today.

I had to work, got a complaint, and it was my last day training someone on their first month. I did manage to sneak out of these before it got dark and the fireworks started.

Hope most of you got to stay home, enjoy it with the family, and maybe crack open an adult beverage while grilling some meat on the fire.

Be Safe and Happy 238th Birthday America.

Thank you for keeping the people safe UW.

Regarding the age of our great Republic, I find it funny, but sad at the same time, to see on social media people seriously comment the age of the U.S. being 2014 years old.....Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

browcs
5 July 2014, 11:26
Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th. I worked the local race track playing race director. Taking the money made from last night and buying my Odin Works 15.5" Kmod rail today 😊
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

Heck yeah buddy.....

browcs
5 July 2014, 11:27
Fantastic photo voodoo_man.