30 December 2014, 19:45
Not enough sharks in the gene pool.

or bleach

Farva
30 December 2014, 19:47
I want to do the next giveaway. I would call it the:

WEVO presents...
The GOST Shame Yourself Giveaway

To be able to enter you have to video yourself peeing in your pants while saying,"GOST I want to win".

I really want to do this giveaway, I bet more people will enter than you think.

I'd enter just because I think that's hilarious!

Farva
30 December 2014, 19:47
this came to mind when you say that
https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_may1cmSz6E1rt1wpko2_400.gif

Such a great movie

Aberration79
30 December 2014, 19:50
I can honestly say I got confused to what was going on. I thought it was all going to be handled here. Then when I noticed him giving stuff away on Facebook I turned on notifications. And then it seemed it went from thanking the donators, to donating on their page. But its still all free. I mean I don't have to deal with the hassle that Stick and UW do of it all. I just have to sit here and be awesome. Even if I don't win anything I am still awesome so WTF is there to bitch about?

P.S. No chance I will piss on myself for you GOST. I would be more than happy to find something to donate to the giveaway to watch people do it though.

GOST
30 December 2014, 19:51

WEVO presents...

To be able to enter you have to video yourself peeing in your pants while saying,"GOST I want to win".

I'd enter just because I think that's hilarious!

The traffic this giveaway would generate would be redonkulous. People would forget about the ice bucket challenge.

DutyUse
30 December 2014, 19:59
We've had a bunch of PM's actually. Lots of entitled folks bitching and whining about how the giveaway is being run.

Because we all know you and stick are secretly giving all the good stuff to your friends under pseudo names... Jeez to blatant ;)

I mean if you weren't running it secretly then everyone would have gotten a US optic or BCM upper, selfish selfish. Tsk Tsk UW [BD]

Dstrbdmedic167
30 December 2014, 20:15
As I said in the beginning I came because I heard there would be pie... If I get a cool part and a pie I won't complain.

GOST
30 December 2014, 20:20
As I said in the beginning I came because I heard there would be pie... If I get a cool part and a pie I won't complain.

What they forgot to tell you is... I'm the pie.

Dstrbdmedic167
30 December 2014, 20:20

Well could be worse I guess. It could be a ginger pie... Hahaha

CK 187
30 December 2014, 20:24
Wait.......pie, not cake?

GOST
30 December 2014, 20:24
Ginger is delicious, especially pickled ginger.

toolboxluis00200
30 December 2014, 20:25

http://media.giphy.com/media/NVoFUKNbJfQoE/giphy.gif

Dstrbdmedic167
30 December 2014, 20:26
Luis that was for a particular one that comes on late at night. That "Freek" knows who he is... Hahaha

toolboxluis00200
30 December 2014, 20:28
Wait.......pie, not cake?

http://i.imgur.com/UIIX6pK.gif

toolboxluis00200
30 December 2014, 20:29
Luis that was for a particular one that comes on late at night. That "Freek" knows who he is... Hahaha

hahahah so true

GOST
30 December 2014, 20:37
Maybe UW should re-title him The Late Night Freek Show.

RobSWVA
30 December 2014, 20:38

and shit just got real...nasty...

CK 187
30 December 2014, 20:40
http://i.imgur.com/UIIX6pK.gif

Great, now I'm starving. Off to get some pie, pickles, ginger, and cake.

GOST
30 December 2014, 20:42
Now that's not nice. Better paddle your canoe faster, I hear banjos.

toolboxluis00200
30 December 2014, 20:44
Great, now I'm starving. Off to get some pie, pickles, ginger, and cake.

i had pizza,Stromboli,garlic bread and chicken wings for dinner

GOST
30 December 2014, 20:46
You ODB I was wanting the hot wings.

SwissyJim
30 December 2014, 20:47
We've had a bunch of PM's actually. Lots of entitled folks bitching and whining about how the giveaway is being run.
Remove every one of them from the contest

toolboxluis00200
30 December 2014, 20:53

i strongly agree whit this statement

GOST
30 December 2014, 20:58
I disagree just to disagree. Actually whining doesn't bother me much, and this is America where you can whine all you want. And be made fun of.

nCarnage
30 December 2014, 21:05

WEVO presents...

You ain't cool until you pee your pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camomike
30 December 2014, 21:18
I disagree just to disagree. Actually whining doesn't bother me much, and this is America where you can whine all you want. And be made fun of.

And this is why I like(I mean tolerate) you.

SwissyJim
30 December 2014, 21:35

Holy Great Ballsacks Batman! I just read thru the trainwreck that is the posting on Stick's FB page. WOW! That self entitled ass needs a serious throat punch. Bitching about a FREE giveaway? Wow... I agree with UWone - he's whats wrong with 'Merica. Geez, some people. I still say remove them from the drawing, but now only until Mr. PicklePants has had his fun with them. [BD]

WHSmithIV
30 December 2014, 22:30

I second this thought.

WHSmithIV
30 December 2014, 23:37
Holy Great Ballsacks Batman! I just read thru the trainwreck that is the posting on Stick's FB page. WOW! That self entitled ass needs a serious throat punch. Bitching about a FREE giveaway? Wow... I agree with UWone - he's whats wrong with 'Merica. Geez, some people. I still say remove them from the drawing, but now only until Mr. PicklePants has had his fun with them. [BD]

I read it too. Sheesh, if the idiot doesn't want to like the companies to be in the giveaway, simple solution - don't join the giveaway.

GOST
31 December 2014, 02:01
As much as whining is annoying it could be worse. If whining is the worst thing they do today I guess it's not that bad. I'm just thankful to know that if peoples whining on Facebook is the worst thing I have to worry about today then I'm living a privledge life. To those with real problems I hope that 2015 is better to you.

mustangfreek
31 December 2014, 02:46

Ginger is delicious, especially pickled ginger.

hahahah so true

Maybe UW should re-title him The Late Night Freek Show.

You better all watch it, i have soul removing ginger power, so watch the phuck out....bastards...lol.........No..i love you hooligans...

I already talked to Stick several times about this, my suggestion is we just start pulling names one after another and get this over with. I don't honestly know why he insists on making this drag out. I'm so over this giveaway.

hey...ill whine and help you out at the same time.....since i havent won shit on any giveaway....lol... what do i win.. ....In.......Pm sent....Email sent......lol.....you know how to get a hold of me..[:D]

GOST
31 December 2014, 03:10
Here's my list of cool Gingers:

Mustangfreek
Pyzik
Ronald McDonald

Dstrbdmedic167
31 December 2014, 03:50
Here's my list of cool Gingers:

Mustangfreek
Pyzik
Ronald McDonald

I know comps in there somewhere too

GOST
31 December 2014, 04:22
I know comps in there somewhere too

I thought Comp was a ginger beard, not a full fledged ginger?

Dstrbdmedic167
31 December 2014, 04:23
I thought Comp was a ginger beard, not a full fledged ginger?

Does it really matter? Ginger is ginger If he's stealing souls...

n4p226r
31 December 2014, 04:24
UWone,
The fact that Mark Sheister called yall out for "hiding" behind avatars proves he's lived nothing but a cushy life protected by others. The thought that anonymity versus publicity is essential for your line of work never crossed his mind and that tells me ALL I need to know about that fuckstick

and its not like anyone is really "hiding" on the internet when they are as popular as the big names. I'm sure it only takes a little bit of googling to figure out who is who if you really wanted to. why you would i have no idea.

GOST
31 December 2014, 04:46
Does it really matter? Ginger is ginger If he's stealing souls...

Gingers steal soul much like how a black hole works. Once their soul burns out almost nothing is able to escape their powerful gravitational pull. A true ginger have a neutron core that's 47% denser than one with just a ginger beard. A female ginger is almost inescapable, Christina Hendricks is a prime example.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-46tQpl9gxKzkFs_4zN2kPJqkv43GAmUU2Uf-m5TS6b7IR8j0

The same applies to Ronald McDonald. Through the use of Ginger Science, McDonalds has become the world's largest franchise. Ginger Science is not to be taken so lightly.

Dstrbdmedic167
31 December 2014, 04:50
Gingers steal soul much like how a black hole works. Once their soul burns out almost nothing is able to escape their powerful gravitational pull. A true ginger have a neutron core that's 47% denser than one with just a ginger beard. A female ginger is almost inescapable, Christina Hendricks is a prime example.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/christina-hendricks-1.jpeg

Maybe so but I've felt that soul stealing power first hand(with my phone anyway) there's some serious power there.

Yes she is near escapable.

GOST
31 December 2014, 04:58
Maybe so but I've felt that soul stealing power first hand(with my phone anyway) there's some serious power there.

Yes she is near escapable.

The power you felt through the cell phone was not Ginger Science but rather the same phenomenon that takes place with pro wrestling. In pro wrestling an organization will hire the manliest man they can find and often dress him in nothing but boots and a banana hammock. By doing this millions of men world wide watch pro wrestling weekly. Compulotapus if so he choose could probably have a very successful pro wrester career if you felt such power.

Dstrbdmedic167
31 December 2014, 05:00
The power you felt through the cell phone was not Ginger Science but rather the same phenomenon that takes place with pro wrestling. In pro wrestling they an organization will hire the manliest man they can find and often dress him in nothing but boots and a banana hammock. By doing this millions of men world wide watch pro wrestling weekly. Compulotapus if so he choose could probably be a very successful pro wrester career if you felt such power.

This was a different power though. I've never been affected by the power of wrestling. This was a different type of power. The force was strong with him....

GOST
31 December 2014, 05:08
This was a different power though. I've never been affected by the power of wrestling. This was a different type of power. The force was strong with him....

It's still the same phenomenon, you won't always be affected by pro wrestling. This confirms what I have feared though, Compulotapus has mastered his technique. It first happened to Akersc, then Ride and now you. None of us may be able to escape now. Instead of working on an Ebola vaccine they should have poured their efforts into a Compulotapus vaccine. The increased traffic on this site may not be due to Stick's giveaway, but rather Compulotapus's gravitational pull.

Dstrbdmedic167
31 December 2014, 05:13
It's still the same phenomenon, you won't always be affected by pro wrestling. This confirms what I have feared though, Compulotapus has mastered his technique. It first happened to Akersc, then Ride and now you. None of us may be able to escape now. Instead of working on an Ebola vaccine they should have poured their efforts into a Compulotapus vaccine. The increased traffic on this site may not be due to Stick's giveaway, but rather Compulotapus's gravitational pull.

To that affect, yes I have been infected. Pray for healing and that a cure ones quickly. It is a horrible disease to live with

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 05:40
all I can say over the last 10 pages of posts is WOW!!!

Computalotapus
31 December 2014, 05:58
Dstrb don't listen to GOST look into the beard.....

UWone77
31 December 2014, 06:04
I killed the thread on Stick's FB. Ridiculous.

Computalotapus
31 December 2014, 06:10

Oh man I knew the wife had a long post going this morning when I walked into her office. Sad part is when one dirt bag posts all the rest of them come out of the wood work to join in

GaSwamper
31 December 2014, 06:20
Yes, and Gost and Medic just killed my appetite!

CarbonScoring
31 December 2014, 06:20

Well that's going to start the conspiracy nuts going.

GOST
31 December 2014, 06:24
Yes, and Gost and Medic just killed my appetite!

You have a weak stomach.[BD]

GOST
31 December 2014, 06:26
Dstrb don't listen to GOST look into the beard.....

I foresee Dstrb making new WEVO shirts with Comp's new avatar.

GaSwamper
31 December 2014, 06:28
You have a weak stomach.[BD]

No, just all this bromance in the air.

Computalotapus
31 December 2014, 06:33

GaSwamper you are next on the list lol

Gaspipeshooter
31 December 2014, 06:34

Reminds me of the punchbowl scene in the movie 'Hollywood Nights'. "Does have a little whaaang in it"...http://www.ohiowaterfowler.com/SMILEYS/TOOFUNNY.gif

Gaspipeshooter
31 December 2014, 06:40
My proposal would be to start giving stuff away today to members with say, oooohhhhh maybe 390 posts or more...[:D]

GOST
31 December 2014, 06:47
My proposal is to shut down the giveaway and send it all back to the manufacturers. Then we'll be able to tell whether or not the increased traffic here was due to the Stick's giveaway or the Compulotapus Effect.

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 08:17
imagine the pm and email hate storm that would entice from the douche bags.... I agree with you but I also think UW has had enough B.S. to put up with

CK 187
31 December 2014, 08:20
My proposal is to shut down the giveaway and send it all back to the manufacturers. Then we'll be able to tell whether or not the increased traffic here was due to the Stick's giveaway or the Compulotapus Effect.

It's like the butterfly effect, but with more bromance?

UWone77
31 December 2014, 08:24
Not sure if you guys caught the one guy... he keeps coming back with fake profiles commenting that we are using people for marketing.

Well... donating to a giveaway to increase marketing... well no kidding. Now that's a concept!

I'm going to reiterate to Stick today we just need to wind this down.

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 08:24
I would just put the names of everyone that is actively participating in discussions and interacting into a hat and pick however many names needed.

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 08:38
You better all watch it, i have soul removing ginger power, so watch the phuck out....bastards...lol.........No..i love you hooligans...

hey...ill whine and help you out at the same time.....since i havent won shit on any giveaway....lol... what do i win.. ....In.......Pm sent....Email sent......lol.....you know how to get a hold of me..[:D]

i dated 2 Gingers trust me i am immune to your power lol

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 08:45
I love me some gingers.... always fun

Tyrannosaur
31 December 2014, 08:47
It amazes me the sense of entitlement and the audacity that someone(s) have when it comes to this. Hell I just like seeing pretty pictures of guns and gun accessories. As they say it only takes one apple to spoil the whole bunch... And "they" know what they're talking about.

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 08:49
It amazes me the sense of entitlement and the audacity that someone(s) have when it comes to this. Hell I just like seeing pretty pictures of guns and gun accessories. As they say it only takes one apple to spoil the whole bunch... And "they" know what they're talking about.
I think a lot of them are dependapotamus and think they are entitled to anything they want

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 08:50
I love me some gingers.... always fun

my EX that model for me a few times
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/079/2/2/miss_freckles_04_by_toolboxluis-d5yokry.jpg

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 08:51
my EX that model for me a few times
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/079/2/2/miss_freckles_04_by_toolboxluis-d5yokry.jpg
I always liked playing connect the dots....

longhunter09
31 December 2014, 09:39
I got a call to check out a homeless panhandler a while back. It was pretty cold that night, so I offered to buy him dinner and help him find a place to sleep for the night. He got offended and said he only accepts cash. It's a shame I ran him out of town, because I would love to invite him to join this giveaway. He would fit right in with the entitlement mentality that you all have had to put up with.

In all seriousness, thanks Stickman, UWone77, and all those behind the scenes running this giveaway. You all have the patience of saints!

Guinnesseb
31 December 2014, 09:49
I got a call to check out a homeless panhandler a while back. It was pretty cold that night, so I offered to buy him dinner and help him find a place to sleep for the night. He got offended and said he only accepts cash. It's a shame I ran him out of town, because I would love to invite him to join this giveaway. He would fit right in with the entitlement mentality that you all have had to put up with.

In all seriousness, thanks Stickman, UWone77, and all those behind the scenes running this giveaway. You all have the patience of saints!
Had similar happen to me a few times.. Going camping and stopped by BK for some breakfast sammiches.. Panhandler came up to the window at a stoplight and asked for some money for food... Offered a few of the sandwiches and he declined... Blew my mind...

On a side note I have found out through the last few pages that I am apparently classified as a ginger beard.. All these years and I never realized we had our own classification... lol

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 09:51
Had similar happen to me a few times.. Going camping and stopped by BK for some breakfast sammiches.. Panhandler came up to the window at a stoplight and asked for some money for food... Offered a few of the sandwiches and he declined... Blew my mind...

On a side note I have found out through the last few pages that I am apparently classified as a ginger beard.. All these years and I never realized we had our own classification... lol
yeah you have half a soul so you don't have the full power of a true ginger lol

n4p226r
31 December 2014, 10:00
Not sure if you guys caught the one guy... he keeps coming back with fake profiles commenting that we are using people for marketing.

Well... donating to a giveaway to increase marketing... well no kidding. Now that's a concept!

its worse than that though. they are donating to a giveaway RUN FOR A GUY THAT TAKES PICTURES FOR MARKETING MATERIAL to increase marketing. don't let the few a-holes drag you down. he has over 100k fans (if i read the thread titles correctly, which seems to be hard to do lately) there is plenty of room for d-bags in that 100k

n4p226r
31 December 2014, 10:02
i dated 2 Gingers trust me i am immune to your power lol

there's a GIF of a ginger that's playing pool and manages to tie her hair back with her thong. nobody can be immune to that power.

GaSwamper
31 December 2014, 10:27
GaSwamper you are next on the list lol

Sorry Comp, not gonna happen. I've laid with a ginger for 15 years. I'm fully immune to any powers a ginger may have and not much soul left to munch on at this point either. Plus yur a dude and that's just gross.

GaSwamper
31 December 2014, 10:35
So with everyone getting tired of the whiny asses maybe UW should pull a night like I think I remember from the Wevo GAW. Every so many min. or hours pull a number, could do it tonight till the ball drops to celebrate New Years, that would def. speed things up a bit if not wrap it up pending on number of items left with Stick announcing the upper winner for New Years Day. We gotta wrap it up so we can start promoting the 2015 Gost Piss Bucket Challenge. [BD]

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 10:37
So with everyone getting tired of the whiny asses maybe UW should pull a night like I think I remember from the Wevo GAW. Every so many min. or hours pull a number, could do it tonight till the ball drops to celebrate New Years, that would def. speed things up a bit if not wrap it up pending on number of items left with Stick announcing the upper winner for New Years Day. We gotta wrap it up so we can start promoting the 2015 Gost Piss Bucket Challenge. [BD]
I would so join that one just for the sheer insanity of it.... lol..... I'll even do it in yoga pants for you guys

Gaspipeshooter
31 December 2014, 10:46
I would just put the names of everyone that is actively participating in discussions and interacting into a hat and pick however many names needed.

Yep; eliminate all the one post "I'm in" wonders and the whiners on FB who haven't even joined here...

akersc
31 December 2014, 10:48
Im not sure if it was you commenting as Stick or if it was the man himself, but whoever it was had a LOT more patience than I would have. I like the subtle hints of go F yourself that was being laid down.

akersc
31 December 2014, 10:50
The mere thought of a giant moose-knuckle in yoga pants makes my stomach flippy floppy and not in a good way :/
I would so join that one just for the sheer insanity of it.... lol..... I'll even do it in yoga pants for you guys

Ride4frnt
31 December 2014, 10:53
The GOST piss bucket challenge...

SINNER
31 December 2014, 10:55
I thought only men used terms like moose knuckle and lap flounder. Hahaha

Ride4frnt
31 December 2014, 10:55

Jason, james, I say we add swamper to the group chat. Selfies 4 dayz.

CarbonScoring
31 December 2014, 11:03
there's a GIF of a ginger that's playing pool and manages to tie her hair back with her thong. nobody can be immune to that power.

You mean this commercial right. [:D] :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6aMLejKZs

Frankly, it would be worth losing my soul.

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 11:03
The mere thought of a giant moose-knuckle in yoga pants makes my stomach flippy floppy and not in a good way :/
if you would prefer I cab go with the banana sling.... lol

akersc
31 December 2014, 11:25
I'm not your typical girl........:D
I thought only men used terms like moose knuckle and lap flounder. Hahaha

akersc
31 December 2014, 11:28
if you would prefer I cab go with the banana sling.... lol

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/31/cf7bf857b3721b86ab33b05498657c0a.jpg

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 11:33
poor choice of a meme... if you remember he did it anyways

GOST
31 December 2014, 11:42

People willing to soil themselves for prizes sounds like a really good idea.

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 11:45
People willing to soil themselves for prizes sounds like a really good idea.
the shock value alone is worth it. just to sees how many people would join it... hehe

Ride4frnt
31 December 2014, 11:46
poor choice of a meme... if you remember he did it anyways

She just f'd up. Top Gun is easily in my top 5, probably top 3.

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 11:50
in on page 223.
and no on the Gost pee bucketchalleng

RobSWVA
31 December 2014, 12:21
smh, i missed a lot of entertainment since my last post...ya'll kill me...

Marine_mike
31 December 2014, 14:02
Got my OPFOR mag holders today. Good stuff right there. When I buy the wife's rig, that's where they'll go.

UWone77
31 December 2014, 14:21
Got my OPFOR mag holders today. Good stuff right there. When I buy the wife's rig, that's where they'll go.

This post is worthless without pics. :D

Glad you got them so fast. I like the OPFOR's, I may end up purchasing some for my own use. I really like the latching mechanism.

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 14:21
where's the pics?.... need my fix lol

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 14:27
where's the pics?.... need my fix lol

just came to post that LOL

Marine_mike
31 December 2014, 14:35
Alright...alright
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/marine_mike26/e9820e9b-1293-4f77-8b39-29fd9bb59050.jpg (http://s292.photobucket.com/user/marine_mike26/media/e9820e9b-1293-4f77-8b39-29fd9bb59050.jpg.html)

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 14:35
Alright...alright
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/marine_mike26/e9820e9b-1293-4f77-8b39-29fd9bb59050.jpg (http://s292.photobucket.com/user/marine_mike26/media/e9820e9b-1293-4f77-8b39-29fd9bb59050.jpg.html)
nice.....

n4p226r
31 December 2014, 15:02
You mean this commercial right. [:D] :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6aMLejKZs

Frankly, it would be worth losing my soul.
Yup

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 15:09
Yup

what is interesting that is a movie

Gaspipeshooter
31 December 2014, 15:24

You may be giving him more credit than he deserves...

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 15:27
You may be giving him more credit than he deserves...
why you gotta be so mean.... though it is cold outside so there is that lol

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 15:45
just realized I never updated my profile.... my new job title sounds dirty.... Lasher!! lol

nCarnage
31 December 2014, 16:19
This post is worthless without pics. :D

Glad you got them so fast. I like the OPFOR's, I may end up purchasing some for my own use. I really like the latching mechanism.

Yeah no pics then it never happened. 😋

Man only 6 hours for that super duper duty upper. I'll probably be sleeping when it's announced. Darn me getting old and I'm only 30.

Marine_mike
31 December 2014, 16:26
Yeah no pics then it never happened. 😋

Man only 6 hours for that super duper duty upper. I'll probably be sleeping when it's announced. Darn me getting old and I'm only 30.

The locking system is a first for me and pretty high speed. nCarnage...clicky the back button and you shall see the picture.

tact
31 December 2014, 17:29
It is kind of sad how this thing turned. I joined this forum roughly a year and a half ago. I was thoroughly impressed by the content and friendly environment. It's truly unlike any other forum. When the giveaway was announced I was excited like everyone else. I had never used FB and was against really ever using it. I took the plunge anyway honestly just for the giveaway. Now I'm a self diagnosed junkie. I have liked just about everything firearm related and it keeps growing. There a several companies and products that have been introduced to me from this giveaway that lead to hundreds more. I'm thankful for the FB nudge although my wallet probably isn't all that happy about it. So basically I feel like I've won anyway. So once again thanks Stick and UW!

WEVO is a great community. However, I think a byproduct of such a huge and generous giveaway has allowed a bit of that crappy attitude that power those other forums to infiltrate the good natured environment. You can kind of sense it or feel in some of the threads lately. I hope those people just disappear as soon as this is all over so WEVO can return back to normal. Additionally, I do appreciate the regulars.....info passed is great, informative, and everything else is pure comedy! Thanks!

Happy New Year!

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 17:30
It is kind of sad how this thing turned. I joined this forum roughly a year and a half ago and was thoroughly impressed by the content and
and.... don't leave us hanging..... I have ocd for unfinished sentences.....

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 17:40

maybe he is chasing some one ??/

longhunter09
31 December 2014, 17:42
and... And happy early New Years gents! I have this night off for the first time in years, and my eight month old is crashing hard. I don't think I'll see the ball drop tonight, as her finicky sleep schedule forces us to crash when she does. I hope 2015 is a great year for you all. My thoughts are with our brothers and sisters in green overseas tonight and those in blue and brown who are holding the line here in the States tonight. Stay safe!

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 17:56
and... And happy early New Years gents! I have this night off for the first time in years, and my eight month old is crashing hard. I don't think I'll see the ball drop tonight, as her finicky sleep schedule forces us to crash when she does. I hope 2015 is a great year for you all. My thoughts are with our brothers and sisters in green overseas tonight and those in blue and brown who are holding the line here in the States tonight. Stay safe!
I'm confused.....

tact
31 December 2014, 18:03

Sorry .....damn phone replied before I finished.

mustangfreek
31 December 2014, 18:04
The GOST piss bucket challenge...

No...

Jason, james, I say we add swamper to the group chat. Selfies 4 dayz.

Not sure if talking jason-comp or me jason-ginger-freek-....lol...

UWone77
31 December 2014, 18:04
Sorry .....damn phone replied before I finished.

I think once we wrap this up, it'll go back to "normal"

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 18:10

well that is good to know now we can concentrate on out doing one another in the photography section [BD]

nCarnage
31 December 2014, 18:47
well that is good to know now we can concentrate on out doing one another in the photography section [BD]

Sweet. Reason to steal my wife's camera.

Farva
31 December 2014, 19:03
The Stick duty upper goes out tonight right?

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 19:16
The Stick duty upper goes out tonight right?
it's already gone man he announced it like an hour ago

Farva
31 December 2014, 19:18
it's already gone man he announced it like an hour ago

Shows how much i pay attention... I'm guessing by the lack of "you won it you asshole" comments I didn't win lol

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 19:20
Shows how much i pay attention... I'm guessing by the lack of "you won it you asshole" comments I didn't win lol
it was a joke he didn't give it yet lol

Farva
31 December 2014, 19:20
it was a joke he didn't give it yet lol

Damn you! Don't toy with my emotions!! Haha

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 19:21
but it was so easy... I know I'm an ass

Farva
31 December 2014, 19:33
This is true. Some one once told be gullible was written on the ceiling... I STILL can't find that sum bitch up there...

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 19:34
it's on top of the ceiling fan blades lol

Farva
31 December 2014, 19:44
Hahaha

n4p226r
31 December 2014, 20:18
I'm still wondering when the date with the erathr3 girls giveaway is.

GaSwamper
31 December 2014, 20:36

I'm still wondering what they're going to do besides run around in tube socks and panties.

UWone77
31 December 2014, 20:38

I would be shocked if they had anything for the giveaway at this rate. They are super busy for their launch. A couple of other companies never came through with product.

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 20:59
I would be shocked if they had anything for the giveaway at this rate. They are super busy for their launch. A couple of other companies never came through with product.

well that suck they do have some nice pic on ther FB

toolboxluis00200
31 December 2014, 21:08
HAPPY NEW YEAR

WHSmithIV
31 December 2014, 21:15

It's actually going to end someday? [wow] ... I was beginning to think it was going to go on forever [bash]

CarbonScoring
31 December 2014, 21:35

So what, no more talk of pickles and banana hammocks?

I'm sure we can count on GOST to keep things interesting.

toolboxluis00200
1 January 2015, 00:53
all most ther guys. who will win

nCarnage
1 January 2015, 07:49
I'm still wondering what they're going to do besides run around in tube socks and panties.

Hey I like that. No complaining. Even told the wife to do it. She won't listen. Lol

GaSwamper
1 January 2015, 09:59
Hey I like that. No complaining. Even told the wife to do it. She won't listen. Lol

Oh no complaints from me. Just curious.

-watcher-
1 January 2015, 11:04
Thank you. Happy New Year to all. Looks like I'll actually get some time off this year.

RobSWVA
1 January 2015, 14:59
congratulations to kevyn on FB for winning the duty upper....I just hope he is a worthy recipient and appreciates it like it should be....

mustangfreek
1 January 2015, 15:01
congratulations to kevyn on FB for winning the duty upper....I just hope he is a worthy recipient and appreciates it like it should be....

X2....Exactly my thoughts

toolboxluis00200
1 January 2015, 15:03
lucky man Kevyn Lange you rock congrats

Dstrbdmedic167
1 January 2015, 15:18
Congrats kevin! I really hope you value that upper for what it means not just what it's made of

Guinnesseb
1 January 2015, 15:39
Congrats to kevyn lang on winning sticks upper... Really hope we will see some of these big winners show up here and at a minimum post some pics..

Txfilmmaker
1 January 2015, 15:41
Congrats kevin! I really hope you value that upper for what it means not just what it's made of

Congrats Kevin! This is a special win! :)

FortTom
1 January 2015, 15:55
Congrats Kevin.... On the other hand, now we'll have to deal with 3000 grown men with broken hearts and dreams...[:D]

Dstrbdmedic167
1 January 2015, 15:57
Congrats Kevin.... On the other hand, now we'll have to deal with 3000 grown men with broken hearts and dreams...[:D]

You leave me alone Mr... 😉

toolboxluis00200
1 January 2015, 16:29
did you guys see some of the stuff that stick-man posted drool drool

nCarnage
1 January 2015, 17:14
Congrats Kevin. You lucky SOB

Guinnesseb
1 January 2015, 17:14
did you guys see some of the stuff that stick-man posted drool drool
Yup! Awesome stuff!

UWone77
1 January 2015, 17:20
So who wants a OEM Weapons and Supply Rail ?

SwissyJim
1 January 2015, 17:23

Since I already bought one? LOL Sure... like it enough to have another ;)

camomike
1 January 2015, 17:23

Wow, someone is getting lucky in here tonight. Saw one of the Matt Helm blades is being given away tonight. Thing looks gorgeous. Who ever wins that is a lucky SOB in my mind. The other one that was posted is one of the sexiest knives I've seen. The one with the wooden grip if anyone else can recall. People, remember to get in on that.

Dstrbdmedic167
1 January 2015, 17:31

Umm yes please!!

mustangfreek
1 January 2015, 17:33

In...lol

Wow, someone is getting lucky in here tonight. Saw one of the Matt Helm blades is being given away tonight. Thing looks gorgeous. Who ever wins that is a lucky SOB in my mind. The other one that was posted is one of the sexiest knives I've seen. The one with the wooden grip if anyone else can recall. People, remember to get in on that.

that knife and the first spear and armor setup....Awesomeness..

toolboxluis00200
1 January 2015, 17:36

mememememe

FortTom
1 January 2015, 17:37

Can you FAX one to me?[:D] Sorry, had to be done...:P

toolboxluis00200
1 January 2015, 17:37
In...lol

that armor is a killer set up

SwissyJim
1 January 2015, 17:41

I'd be INCREDIBLY happy with either, even tho I already have the CMT upper. I've been looking at armor setups but can't justify the cost at this point for other reasons... winning it? Yeah, I'd be happy. Ecstatic even! And the knife would just be plain awesome to own.

Computalotapus
1 January 2015, 17:42

Me!!!!!! Would go perfect on the AR-47

Dstrbdmedic167
1 January 2015, 17:43
Me?

The answer to that question is no... Hehe

Gaspipeshooter
1 January 2015, 17:57

Those are sweet rails...

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 18:09
In...lol

I just hope and pray that the Strandhögg goes to someone who's going to USE it. Of all the prizes I thought that was the top prize, with Stick's Duty rifle a close second. What a shame for it to sit in a corner and collect dust if it goes to someone who A. doesn't train or B. is just gonna throw it on Ebay. Wish there was a way to see what becomes of all these items : /

Tyrannosaur
1 January 2015, 18:14

All about that I'll take em if your giving them away. Thank you UWone77, Stickman and OEM. Thus giveaway is so sick. That Matt Helm knife is ridiculous and the armor set up is insanely cool. Congrats to Kevyn do the epic win

toolboxluis00200
1 January 2015, 19:10
I wonder what else they will give a way all this week and maybe the weekend ???

Farva
Kevin you got my upper!! Congrats brother!

n4p226r
who doesn't?

Farva
1 January 2015, 19:13
who doesn't?

If I said I didn't would I get one? Thinking I'll try that whole reverse psychology thing. 😁

camomike
1 January 2015, 19:26
UW, Saw the comment that Kevyn is a long time follower. Think there is any chance of seeing pics here?

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 19:42
UW, Saw the comment that Kevyn is a long time follower. Think there is any chance of seeing pics here?

Shew good. Was hoping it'd goto a fan, shooter or Stickman stalker :)

FortTom
1 January 2015, 19:48
Shew good. Was hoping it'd goto a fan, shooter or Stickman stalker :)
Yes, I'm glad that it went to someone who knew the back story to it, rather than someone who'd swap, sell, barter or whatever, it away, and the story get lost along with that upper.[:D]

UWone77
1 January 2015, 19:56

I'll definitely ask.

toolboxluis00200
1 January 2015, 20:05
if i win the OEM rail i will take butt loads of pics they don't have that many on there web site
oh and it has to be a key mod so i can add my light mount that i won

willisdotcom
1 January 2015, 21:24
grats on upper win!

FreedomFarmerNJ
1 January 2015, 22:05
Congrats Kevin! Def a sweet package

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 22:18
I'll definitely ask.

Make sure you politely throw in *IF* he ever needs to sell it for whatever reason, to post it here on WEVO first so one of us can have first dibs...

RobSWVA
2 January 2015, 02:30

Ive got a BLK upper to work on this summer, so I'd be game

ddearmon2010
2 January 2015, 02:34
congrats on the upper Kevin.

and of course I could use a rail UW!!

toolboxluis00200
2 January 2015, 13:04
Cassie Quigley won the knife congrats to her :)

Farva
2 January 2015, 13:04
Indeed she's lucky! That knife looked badass!

toolboxluis00200
2 January 2015, 17:50
is it just me or is ri dead quite in this mofo

Lkb513
2 January 2015, 17:54

I hear crickets

Computalotapus
2 January 2015, 17:57

everyone is recovering from the holidays. It will pick up.

UWone77
2 January 2015, 17:59
everyone is recovering from the holidays. It will pick up.

Happens every January.

Not too much news either as everyone is gear up for SHOT and keeping what they have under wraps until then.

Everyone is broke from the holidays.

There should be a surge when tax returns start coming in.

Dstrbdmedic167
2 January 2015, 18:17
Happens every January.

Not too much news either as everyone is gear up for SHOT and keeping what they have under wraps until then.

Makes sense... Either way you can stop teasing me with that CMT left hand set anytime.... Haha

toolboxluis00200
2 January 2015, 19:19
Happens every January.

t
very true about shot show

KW900A
2 January 2015, 21:42
Makes sense... Either way you can stop teasing me with that CMT left hand set anytime.... Haha

No joke. I love the lefty gear.

Btw I got my mag pouches today... Thanks again!

On a side note, did anyone get in the SFP tactical raffle? I was feeling lucky since I won something from stick, so I bought a ticket. He's still catching some heat from trolls, but he seems on the up and up so hopefully things work out for him.

FreedomFarmerNJ
2 January 2015, 22:34
I got a couple tickets in SFP raffle, saw that drama developing today.

UWone77
2 January 2015, 22:49
I got a couple tickets in SFP raffle, saw that drama developing today.

Same party continuing the drama?

Marine_mike
3 January 2015, 05:49
No joke. I love the lefty gear.

Btw I got my mag pouches today... Thanks again!

On a side note, did anyone get in the SFP tactical raffle? I was feeling lucky since I won something from stick, so I bought a ticket. He's still catching some heat from trolls, but he seems on the up and up so hopefully things work out for him.

I got a ticket myself. What heat is he catching? The guy is just holding a raffle.

Dstrbdmedic167
3 January 2015, 06:23

Different culprit UW.

KW900A
3 January 2015, 06:49

No different guy. Was blasting him last night for holding raffles for fast cash and no product of his own. Wouldn't leave it alone. Based on a later post from SFP, I think he banned the guy.

GaSwamper
3 January 2015, 07:18
No different guy. Was blasting him last night for holding raffles for fast cash and no product of his own. Wouldn't leave it alone. Based on a later post from SFP, I think he banned the guy.

Musta deleted all the silliness, I skimmed through the posts and didn't really see nuthin. I don't see the problem though, what does it matter? If I put something up for grabs for x amount per ticket and raffle it off I don't see the problem. The guy is not a Manu. he's a dealer, of course it's going to be someone else's product or am I missing something?

GOST
3 January 2015, 07:50
All this raffle and giveaway drama is like the Real Housewives of Facebook's firearm community.

KW900A
3 January 2015, 07:55
All this raffle and giveaway drama is like the Real Housewives of Facebook's firearm community.

HAHAHA

and yes, I just went back to it and looked, he got rid of all the bs. It was under the picture with the guy from futurama, the Steve Davis they mentioned was the one kicking the wasp nest

I don't see what the problem is either, so he doesn't have his own product... Whatever. He is wanting to get there, and he's fairly new and getting his name out. I ran my own business for a few years. We all gotta start somewhere.

GaSwamper
3 January 2015, 08:04

I think I'm gone do a giveaway next. Only requirement to enter is video of you takin pepper spray to the face.

Marine_mike
3 January 2015, 08:05
Exactly. Besides...you buy a ticket, for say $10 and may win a $300 item. $10 for a $300 item is a no brainer. It's all up to chance. I think someone bought a buttload of tickets thinking it was a sure bet, and got squat. I bought 6 tickets and got nothing. My mistake.

GOST
3 January 2015, 08:09
I think I'm gone do a giveaway next. Only requirement to enter is video of you takin pepper spray to the face.

To truly make it fit the Real Housewives persona everyone will need a tag line like:

Some say I'm not tacticool enough... But at least I'm pretty!

KW900A
3 January 2015, 08:11

Good idea. I'll be the trigger man.

Exactly. Besides...you buy a ticket, for say $10 and may win a $300 item. $10 for a $300 item is a no brainer. It's all up to chance. I think someone bought a buttload of tickets thinking it was a sure bet, and got squat. I bought 6 tickets and got nothing. My mistake.

53 items, 400 tickets. Reckon that means there's going to be 347 people throwing rocks. IMO for a raffle, those are decent odds. Hell I've been in raffles that might be a couple thousand tickets for one item.

Txfilmmaker
3 January 2015, 09:40
Cassie Quigley won the knife congrats to her :)

:)

Txfilmmaker
3 January 2015, 09:47
Good idea. I'll be the trigger man.

53 items, 400 tickets. Reckon that means there's going to be 347 people throwing rocks. IMO for a raffle, those are decent odds. Hell I've been in raffles that might be a couple thousand tickets for one item.

What/who benefits from the raffle? I bought 2 tickets because (I think) akersc said it was for a good cause. I hope to win something, but I only do raffles with Idea that I'm donating money to benefit someone or group. Anyone know?

Computalotapus
3 January 2015, 09:56
What/who benefits from the raffle? I bought 2 tickets because (I think) akersc said it was for a good cause. I hope to win something, but I only do raffles with Idea that I'm donating money to benefit someone or group. Anyone know?

Money helps Blowndeadline after the fire in his shop. It goes to cover what insurance isn't covering. Particularly customers property that was damaged/lost in the fire.

GOST
3 January 2015, 09:58
http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?6863-Sfp-tactical-is-doing-a-gaw-for-blowndeadline

Txfilmmaker
3 January 2015, 10:48
Okay, great! Glad I purchased a few tickets.

toolboxluis00200
3 January 2015, 11:12
I want to help out but I got stuck with a $250 CC bill :(. so much for helping my mother out

nCarnage
3 January 2015, 16:03

can i use an old one from the police academy training? Classmates said the mucus from my nose was touching the floor while still running from my nose.

GaSwamper
3 January 2015, 16:16
can i use an old one from the police academy training? Classmates said the mucus from my nose was touching the floor while still running from my nose.

Ha, I saw that from a buddy once that thought he was a badass. I'll watch any pepper spray vids u want to submit!

Computalotapus
3 January 2015, 16:40
I say we make them ride the lighting. Go volunteer at your local PD as a bad guy for training.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

GaSwamper
3 January 2015, 17:17
I say we make them ride the lighting. Go volunteer at your local PD as a bad guy for training.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

Good idea.

camomike
3 January 2015, 17:45
Been sprayed twice. Never again...

nCarnage
3 January 2015, 18:27
Been sprayed twice. Never again...

Yah same here. Oh do I hate recertifications

Guinnesseb
3 January 2015, 19:31
Congrats to John Carter on the plate carrier and plates!! Just posted on sticks fb page. Very jealous...

KW900A
3 January 2015, 19:36
A couple of my friends are LEO. One is SWAT. He's shown me a few videos of him getting sprayed and him spraying others, as well as the taser. It looks unpleasant to say the least.

Farva
3 January 2015, 20:07
Congrats to Mr. Carter on the PC and plates. I'm extremely jealous!!

Farva
3 January 2015, 20:08
Getting tased is not on my list of things to do. I will say however I'll be tased over pepper spray all day every day!

nobodyspecial
3 January 2015, 20:15
Getting tased is not on my list of things to do. I will say however I'll be tased over pepper spray all day every day!

After having both, this is pretty much exactly what I tell people. I would take a taser 100 times in a row before I would get sprayed again.

Farva
3 January 2015, 20:16
After having both, this is pretty much exactly what I tell people. I would take a taser 100 times in a row before I would get sprayed again.

Reverend!!

KW900A
3 January 2015, 20:27
Hmm. Not what I'd expect. Then again, you all are driving down a road I've never been on.

Computalotapus
3 January 2015, 21:05
I have been sprayed and gassed, I will say it was a horrible experience for both. I have not yet felt the taser yet. Never know what the local PD/SD will have for a scenario.

Guinnesseb
3 January 2015, 21:28
Been gassed and that was not a pleasant experience.. Never been sprayed, but I've gotten ghost pepper juice in my eye and that was horrible enough.. No thank you on being tased...

GOST
3 January 2015, 21:44
Been gassed and that was not a pleasant experience.. Never been sprayed, but I've gotten GOST pepper juice in my eye and that was horrible enough.. No thank you on being tased...

What!?!

Gaspipeshooter
3 January 2015, 21:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3FXMRhuMIU

GOST
3 January 2015, 21:54
^great find

Guinnesseb
3 January 2015, 22:39
What!?!
Lol... didnt even notice i left out the h... of course I cant imagine that would be pleasant either...

GOST
3 January 2015, 22:42
You didn't leave the H out, I took it out. I couldn't resist cause I'm stupid like that.

Guinnesseb
3 January 2015, 23:59
Lol.. yah.. u got me.. that's what i get for getting on here tired after work..

toolboxluis00200
4 January 2015, 02:12
congrats to John Carter for winning the vest and armor on FB

Txfilmmaker
4 January 2015, 06:30
Congrats to John!

Stickman
4 January 2015, 19:45
Congrats to all of the winners, we still have a few things to giveaway. We'll probably take a break, and giveaway those items around SHOT time.

Also, I just wanted to personally thank all of you who have religiously entered, liked, and thanked all of the vendors. I know we've had some disgruntled people complaining about various things in the giveaway, but I appreciate your patience. Seems crazy to complain about using this as a marketing tool right? Isn't that why manufacturers donate to giveaways?

Again, congrats to the winners, and the people who will still win this month. I hope by the time we hit 200k, this process will be smoother.

Tyrannosaur
4 January 2015, 19:53
Congrats to John Carter (Denzel Washington movie title?) And all of the other winners. Thank you Stickman, allnof the vendors, WEVO and its members, UWone77 and everyone else. This has been epic and fun.

KW900A
4 January 2015, 19:53
Congrats to all of the winners, we still have a few things to giveaway. We'll probably take a break, and giveaway those items around SHOT time.

Also, I just wanted to personally thank all of you who have religiously entered, liked, and thanked all of the vendors. I know we've had some disgruntled people complaining about various things in the giveaway, but I appreciate your patience. Seems crazy to complain about using this as a marketing tool right? Isn't that why manufacturers donate to giveaways?

Again, congrats to the winners, and the people who will still win this month. I hope by the time we hit 200k, this process will be smoother.

Thanks to you for the opportunity. Thanks to it, I have discovered alot I never knew existed. Plus I have gained alot from this forum. You put alot of effort into this, and I even took home a little something! Thanks again, and I love just looking at the pictures and reading what you have to say. Keep up the good work, you guys rock!

KW900A
4 January 2015, 19:55
You didn't leave the H out, I took it out. I couldn't resist cause I'm stupid like that.

Haha sneaky

toolboxluis00200
4 January 2015, 23:09

thanks for the opportunity to win some cool stuff

nCarnage
5 January 2015, 03:19
No, thank you stickman and your crew for doing this.

CK 187
5 January 2015, 04:47

Thanks for putting on and putting up with this crazy circus that it became.

Thanks to all the rad vendors that came thru and supplied kick ass prizes!

GOST
5 January 2015, 04:50
Thanks Stick and UW. WEVO's Facebook page is at 186,487 likes. Looks like we're getting close to another giveaway.

DutyUse
5 January 2015, 05:05

Thank you Stickman, UWone77, and other WEVO admins for all the behind the scenes work to put this all together and making it run so smoothly. It's a thankless job that I'm sure took many countless hours and more patience then I could muster. So thank you. Especially you R.K. Hats off to you ;)

Big thanks to all the great Vendors and Manufactures for donating amazing products! Honestly I only knew of about 60% of y'all before the giveaway started... and I'm happy to report I've actually recently bought product from once unknown companies because of this. Great symbiotic relationship for all involved.

Congratulations Stickman on 100k+ Likes. I humbly and honestly say you da man, and here's to 200k :)

This place is special. Even if it's only .01% I'm glad to be a part of Weapons Evolution and I encourage all the winners to stick around. You never know you may never leave :)

IMPORTANT EDIT!!!! :

I'M IN… and when I win mail my winnings to me directly. I don't want to be bothered answering any pesky emails or such. Thanks Stuckguy and WOone you guys rock, i'll totally promise to start following you guys on Facebook sometime this week or next whenever it's convenient ;)

mustangfreek
5 January 2015, 05:10
Thanks Stick and UW. WEVO's Facebook page is at 186,487 likes. Looks like we're getting close to another giveaway.

X2 ...and crazy how fast it went from 50K

Txfilmmaker
5 January 2015, 05:27
It's been fun. Thanks for doing the giveaway!

CarbonScoring
5 January 2015, 06:26
I didn't get in until the end, but it was fun to watch. Thanks for all the work, both behind the scenes and dealing with the "troublesome" individuals.

GOST
5 January 2015, 06:33
I didn't get in until the end, but it was fun to watch. Thanks for all the work, both behind the scenes and dealing with the "troublesome" individuals.

Brother I hate that you joined, your pics have been a leach on my wallet.[BD] In all seriousness you rock, I love your pics.

Dstrbdmedic167
5 January 2015, 06:51
Can't add anything that anyone hasn't other than thanks again Stick, UW and the rest of the helpers.

Brother I hate that you joined, your pics have been a leach on my wallet.[BD] In all seriousness you rock, I love your pics.

Agreed. The man is good! There are a lot of good pics on this forum. Both professional and otherwise.

CarbonScoring
5 January 2015, 07:14

Agreed. The man is good! There are a lot of good pics on this forum. Both professional and otherwise.

Well, I really appreciate the positive feedback I've received here. My friends don't seem to care a whole lot one way or the other (most aren't gun owners) so I was living in a bit of a vacuum. It's especially nice to know people here, who have exposure to great photographers, like my work; you all know what you're looking at. [:D]

Guinnesseb
5 January 2015, 10:38
I'd like to reiterate what everyone else has already said... Thanks two Stick, UW, WEVO, and all of the sponsors who took part in this giveaway. If I forgot anyone, you are appreciated as well. A tremendous amount of work was put into this and it is truly appreciated by all of us... Screw those whiners with sand in their hoohas.. They are not worth your time.. I have enjoyed starting to become an active member of the WEVO community because of this giveaway.. My knowledge is nowhere near what some you bring to the table, but that's what this forum is all about though. Sharing information, experiences and learning from each other. That is the true jist of what this giveaway has given me... Great Info!! Oh and a parallax tactical rail... Can't forget that.. 😉 So thanks again to everyone involved, and congrats to stick for breaking that 100k milestone!

Former11B
5 January 2015, 11:42
A lot of great stuff was given away, and I'm fortunate enough to say I got a piece of the generosity. My Parallax Tactical FFSSR is sitting on my parts shelf with the other parts I've accumulated for it (BCG, CH, etc). Should have an upper (I am not holding my breath but winning a WAR upper from Innovative Arms' giveaway would rule) in the next few weeks and hopefully an 18" SPR barrel not long after that. I am looking at the 18" Match by Rainier since I've got a couple others of theirs but am not opposed to something of equal quality if something pops up on sale. Lastly will be the optic....looking at a Leupold AR Mod 1 3-9x40...good combo of affordability and quality. But a lot can change between now and purchasing time. See what winning a rail can do? Build a whole new rifle around it, and I'm going to Sponsors for a lot of the parts....funny how that works.

Diazm50
5 January 2015, 16:33
Money helps Blowndeadline after the fire in his shop. It goes to cover what insurance isn't covering. Particularly customers property that was damaged/lost in the fire.
That's the only reason I don't feel bad dropping $80 so far,dont tell the wife though lol.

CoxeyDiesel
6 January 2015, 15:14
Awesome giveaway. Some of the items turned into some seriously cool stuff. I'd like to keep up with the new owner of the duty upper as he puts it through its paces.

ddearmon2010
6 January 2015, 15:39
congrats again to stick and now UW for making the 100k mark and thanks for the opportunity to learn about some awesome products

KW900A
6 January 2015, 16:35
I was VERY surprised the duty upper was given away on FB and not WEVO

iowa hawkeyes
6 January 2015, 16:42
I hope all the sponsors see some return from being a part of this. I remember seeing on the book that Parallax tactical was swamped with orders around the holidays, I'd like to think that some of those orders came from the publicity that this giveaway generated. I've been saving up for a pistol build and plan on ordering as many parts as possible from the vendors who participated. There were lots of vendors I'd never heard of before the giveaway who make some really impressive stuff

alamo5000
6 January 2015, 16:43
I was VERY surprised the duty upper was given away on FB and not WEVO

Facebook brought me here to WEVO but to be honest I rarely see posts from Stickman down my feed. I have to go to his page and check it from time to time... so sometimes I get seriously late to the party.

alamo5000
6 January 2015, 16:44
I hope all the sponsors see some return from being a part of this. I remember seeing on the book that Parallax tactical was swamped with orders around the holidays, I'd like to think that some of those orders came from the publicity that this giveaway generated. I've been saving up for a pistol build and plan on ordering as many parts as possible from the vendors who participated. There were lots of vendors I'd never heard of before the giveaway who make some really impressive stuff

I know Rainier Arms and CMT Tactical (both were giveaway participants as far as I know) got business from me.

I said 'thank you' and I gave them my credit card info.

nCarnage
6 January 2015, 18:36
This giveaway made my credit card friends with companies. Not so with the wifey. But she will forgive me. She is excited how well i I'm ranked for another sheriff's dept hiring list (top 5 out of 87). So my arse needs to get more in shape. And not round either.

GOST
6 January 2015, 18:40
Good luck with the job!

DutyUse
6 January 2015, 20:57
Good luck with the job!

I'll second the good wishes, I know that's a tough spot to be in.

Several of the companies I was introduced to via this GA got introduced intimately with my CC aswell… luckily my wife just said build her one too or i don't get a new one ;)

Former11B
7 January 2015, 01:26
I know Rainier Arms and CMT Tactical (both were giveaway participants as far as I know) got business from me.

I said 'thank you' and I gave them my credit card info.

Heck,
I love me some Rainier parts. Got another barrel on the "notify me when back in stock" list...
Rainier Barrel
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/DownSouthTAS/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps650a7751.jpg
Rainier rail
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/DownSouthTAS/DSC05853.jpg

There's much more. I could totally be an east coast sales rep...

UWone77
7 January 2015, 01:33
Heck,
I love me some Rainier parts. Got another barrel on the "notify me when back in stock" list...
Rainier Barrel

Rainier rail

There's much more. I could totally be an east coast sales rep...

Nice barrel, I like the select line. Very affordable, and good shooters.

Stick gave away a rifle length VLTOR VIS, ultimately, I ended up buying a carbine length one from Rainier as I had the 10.5 switchblock. It's a great match.