PDA

View Full Version : Stickman 100K Giveaway Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Lkb513
26 October 2014, 20:12
Congrats alamojoe and swissy Jim on those sweet wins!

Ride4frnt
26 October 2014, 20:16
There you go Swissy!

RobSWVA
26 October 2014, 20:23
congratulations swissyjim, hell of a prize you got there

toolboxluis00200
26 October 2014, 20:31
congratulations swissyjim

875fps
26 October 2014, 20:38
Congrats to all of the winners so far .... some excellent prizes being given away!

ddearmon2010
26 October 2014, 20:38
SwissyJim congrats on the upper

willisdotcom
26 October 2014, 20:59
grats to all winners! this is a great giveaway!

SwissyJim
26 October 2014, 21:19
WHOA! [wow]

I'm amazed I actually won something with so many people entered. Awesome! I can hope it is one of the variants for .458 compatibility as I'm thinking of doing just that... but if it's not, then I guess I'll change my plans!

Very cool!! Thanks Stick, UW and all the sponsors (esp CMT!!!)

Freaking COOL!!

WHSmithIV
26 October 2014, 21:23
Congrats Jim! Glad you won one of them!

Ride4frnt
26 October 2014, 21:23
WHOA! [wow]

I'm amazed I actually won something with so many people entered. Awesome! I can hope it is one of the variants for .458 compatibility as I'm thinking of doing just that... but if it's not, then I guess I'll change my plans!

Very cool!! Thanks Stick, UW and all the sponsors (esp CMT!!!)

Freaking COOL!!

IIRC, stick mentioned the only cmt uppers left were the UPUR-3 and UPUR-4, both of which are slick side and compatible with the .458, the 4 variant having a dust cover.

SwissyJim
26 October 2014, 21:27
well cool... then I guess a 10" .458Socom anti-grizzly bear upper shall be built for my SBR then!

clint224
26 October 2014, 22:21
Congrats to all the recent winners!! This giveaway is great I've been living on Facebook waiting for every company and drawing.

Dstrbdmedic167
27 October 2014, 00:27
well cool... then I guess a 10" .458Socom anti-grizzly bear upper shall be built for my SBR then!

Congrats bud! That should turn out awesome!

GOST
27 October 2014, 02:00

Sounds nice Jim, looking forward to the pics.

mustangfreek
27 October 2014, 02:31

Sweet..Congrats there..that should make for a nice fire breathing toy...lol..

ClusterPhuked
27 October 2014, 03:35
I wish there was a way to know for certain that all hoops have been sufficiently jumped through.

GaSwamper
27 October 2014, 05:19
Very nice win Swissy, the CMT's have been on my list for awhile. Does anyone know what happened to the side charge model CMT was advertising when all the new uppers came out? It was listed as coming soon on their site but when the new models hit it just went away.

Hmac
27 October 2014, 06:12
I wish there was a way to know for certain that all hoops have been sufficiently jumped through.

If it turns out that they weren't, you can always just ask for your money back.

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 07:29
Congrats to the latest string of winners!

ddearmon2010
27 October 2014, 08:18

you have to jump through exactly 2 and a 1/3 times

Alamo Joe
27 October 2014, 08:57
Really looking forward to getting this Coronado Arms pack, I was actually looking into buying these after a review was done on TTAG blog. Thanks Coroando Arms and Stickman. Congrats to all other winners.

0uTkAsT
27 October 2014, 09:13
Congrats Alamo Joe.

Still lots of great prizes to be given away so my fingers are crossed I end up with some kind of goodies.

camomike
27 October 2014, 10:08
Wow, he'll of a score there Pac. Really hope to see pics of what you do with it. Amazing upper.

VIPER 237
27 October 2014, 10:12
Wow, he'll of a score there Pac. Really hope to see pics of what you do with it. Amazing upper.

I am so jealous. That is a great setup! Congrats Pac63!

Thompson
27 October 2014, 10:16
Wow - very nice score there pac63! Please let us know what you intend to do with that upper! Send some pics if you can!

SwissyJim! Congrats to a fellow CMT upper winner. Let us know which version you end up getting!

toolboxluis00200
27 October 2014, 10:18
pac63. nice score congrats

Txfilmmaker
27 October 2014, 10:20
Congratulations to pac63, SwissyJim and Alamo Joe! Pretty sweet stuff...

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 10:50
Pac63, you scored there!
Very cool man. PLEASE post pics of that project.

nCarnage
27 October 2014, 11:16
Nice win pac63

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHSmithIV
27 October 2014, 12:17
Super win pac63 - those VLTOR uppers are nice - and packed with Troy sights to boot. Good deal. Congratulations!

inuvik
27 October 2014, 12:24
I am going crazy checking the forum and FB all the time. I would love to win any of the prizes, but am secretly glad that I have not won yet because it means I am still in the running for the USO scope and all the uppers. This contest is the coolest one I have ever been a part of. Thanks to all who have made it happen!

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 12:48
I am going crazy checking the forum and FB all the time. I would love to win any of the prizes, but am secretly glad that I have not won yet because it means I am still in the running for the USO scope and all the uppers. This contest is the coolest one I have ever been a part of. Thanks to all who have made it happen!

Haha, I hear ya. I think I'd pee myself a little if I won that scope.

Dstrbdmedic167
27 October 2014, 12:57

I'd have a heart a stroke....

Ride4frnt
27 October 2014, 13:12

If you would pee yourself, I don't wanna know about what FortTom would do to his underwear. He dirtied them by winning that parallax rail.

westernhaikus1
Congrats to all the winners so far!

Couple random questions that came across my mind while catching up on the latest happenings with the giveaway, thought I'd post em here to see if you guys have any answers:

1) Is there anywhere we can go to reference what all is left to be given away? I know there have been sporadic posts on the FB page throughout the contest but at this point theres SO much stuff being given away it'd be nice to see what has yet to be claimed!

2) Is there a specific requirement that has to be met when they are picking winners? I know I've "liked" all the vendor FB pages and posted in the appropriate thread, but does Stick's team pick a random number and then go through the process to verify if that person has "liked" ALL of the pages and written on their walls to thank them? I'd hate to get picked only to be disqualified because I missed out on liking or thanking one out of several dozen vendors.

Cheers all

ddearmon2010
congrats pac63 that's an awesome combo... enjoy it

Ride4frnt
27 October 2014, 13:17

Couple random questions that came across my mind while catching up on the latest happenings with the giveaway, thought I'd post em here to see if you guys have any answers:

1) Is there anywhere we can go to reference what all is left to be given away? I know there have been sporadic posts on the FB page throughout the contest but at this point theres SO much stuff being given away it'd be nice to see what has yet to be claimed!

2) Is there a specific requirement that has to be met when they are picking winners? I know I've "liked" all the vendor FB pages and posted in the appropriate thread, but does Stick's team pick a random number and then go through the process to verify if that person has "liked" ALL of the pages and written on their walls to thank them? I'd hate to get picked only to be disqualified because I missed out on liking or thanking one out of several dozen vendors.

Cheers all

Other than process of elimination, no. Off the top of my head. All but one of the cmt uppers are gone, 4 of the half dozen or so Parallax rails gone, right to bear arms uppers gone, a few of the backpacks, and some smaller things. 2 Coronado packages I think, some ammo. Ga swamper won the .277wlv barrel. A lot of things still left, and most of them are high dollar items. Remember though that after this week, stick and UW are taking November off and the GAW will continue in December.

And as far as I know the only stipulations are to enter the giveaway thread one time, and like, share and thank the Facebook pages.

aatheiss
27 October 2014, 13:37
Remember though that after this week, stick and UW are taking November off and the GAW will continue in December.

I must have missed the announcement... works out better for me, on the off chance I happen to win something. I probably won't have internet access for half of November and half of December

WHSmithIV
27 October 2014, 13:39
Actually, there was no requirement in the rules for thanking all the sponsors on their pages. Just being a fan of their pages (i.e. liking them). Stick has been asking people to thank them on his FB page though anyway.

875fps
27 October 2014, 14:04
Some very cool prizes being given out. Congrats to all of you!

SINNER
27 October 2014, 14:11
I too can no longer make heads or tails of the give a ways. I have followed Stick on Fb for a good while now (IIRC the 50k thing) and I have no idea what is required anymore. It started with liking the pages of the vendors but I read the other day about a sharing requirement also. Then there is Fb give a ways, forum give a ways and Ms Stick contests. I understand this is to promote Stick's business and reach as many people as possible but if someone like me with a lot of down time at the office is lost I would think almost all newcomers are too. Reading newbie comments here and on facebook seem to confirm that sentiment. Freebies are nice but I still follow for the awesome photos anyway.

UWone77
27 October 2014, 14:45
I too can no longer make heads or tails of the give a ways. I have followed Stick on Fb for a good while now (IIRC the 50k thing) and I have no idea what is required anymore. It started with liking the pages of the vendors but I read the other day about a sharing requirement also. Then there is Fb give a ways, forum give a ways and Ms Stick contests. I understand this is to promote Stick's business and reach as many people as possible but if someone like me with a lot of down time at the office is lost I would think almost all newcomers are too. Reading newbie comments here and on facebook seem to confirm that sentiment. Freebies are nice but I still follow for the awesome photos anyway.

Just read the first post on the Giveaway thread. It clears up most of your questions.

UWone77
27 October 2014, 14:47

Now that's a great way to look at it. Some top prizes still up for grabs!

Cheers all

We use random.org and if you miss one or two "likes", I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. We don't. [:D]

Former11B
27 October 2014, 15:08
Now that's a great way to look at it. Some top prizes still up for grabs!

We use random.org and if you miss one or two "likes", I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. We don't.

I hope yall get some much needed rest in November....

...and come back and draw my number for something awesome!!! [BD]

FortTom
27 October 2014, 15:18
This contest is rigged. I rigged it. I won something, now it's unrigged, for all you who may have suspected it was rigged.

Ride4frnt
27 October 2014, 15:21
This contest is rigged. I rigged it. I won something, now it's unrigged, for all you who may have suspected it was rigged.

You and I had the same idea, ironically we both won at the same time...coincidence. I smell a conspiracy.

UWone77
27 October 2014, 15:22

Totally rigged. We had nothing better to do for 3 months like I said, other than to giveaway items to people we don't know. [:D]

ddearmon2010
27 October 2014, 15:24
Totally rigged. We had nothing better to do for 3 months like I said, other than to giveaway items to people we don't know. [:D]

let me know when you rere rig it...I want in lol

nCarnage
27 October 2014, 15:35

Get him boys for rigging an unrigged giveaway.

UWone77
27 October 2014, 15:41
Thanks for the laughs guys...

It does make me wonder where some people's mentality is. If they didn't win, it's automatically rigged. As if you are entitled to win something in a "giveaway." Just blows my mind.

At the same time... no one is forcing you to enter or hang out both here and facebook.

If you guys couldn't tell, I'm still pissed/amused by the email we got a few days ago. [:D]

BTW... all items have been shipped so far.

Ride4frnt
27 October 2014, 15:45

It does make me wonder where some people's mentality is. If they didn't win, it's automatically rigged. As if you are entitled to win something in a "giveaway." Just blows my mind.

At the same time... no one is forcing you to enter or hang out both here and facebook.

If you guys couldn't tell, I'm still pissed/amused by the email we got a few days ago. [:D]

Awesome! Gonna rip dads rifle apart and install this Parallax rail on it, and put it back in the case. He will never look, and Christmas morning he will be like "wtf?" When I hand him his rifle case.

I need to pick a nice stock for him. Was gonna grab the MFT minimalist, but he's a large guy, I feel he will want something with more bulk.

UWone77
27 October 2014, 15:49
Awesome! Gonna rip dads rifle apart and install this Parallax rail on it, and put it back in the case. He will never look, and Christmas morning he will be like "wtf?" When I hand him his rifle case.

I need to pick a nice stock for him. Was gonna grab the MFT minimalist, but he's a large guy, I feel he will want something with more bulk.

Wait... I spoke too soon. Parallax Rails are still enroute from Parallax. You guys won't get yours until next week.

Ride4frnt
27 October 2014, 15:53
Wait... I spoke too soon. Parallax Rails are still enroute from Parallax. You guys won't get yours until next week.

No sweat! I didn't expect anything until after the GAW was over anyway. Gives me more time to think about whether dad gets the Parallax rail or my 12" FORCE and I get the parallax...

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 16:02

Ha. That's gonna be awesome.

FortTom
27 October 2014, 16:10

All right, cut the crap UW. "People we don't know".. Yeah right. You know damned well that Grandma told you and Stickman to make sure I got something nice....:(

camomike
27 October 2014, 16:10

That's a sweet idea man. If bulk is what you are looking for an ACS or ACS-L might do the trick.

Dstrbdmedic167
27 October 2014, 16:15
That's a sweet idea man. If bulk is what you are looking for an ACS or ACS-L might do the trick.

i agree with mike if you're looking bulk.. however don't discredit the MFT minimalist stock. It's as solid as any of my CTR's or STR. Another option is the MFT utility stock. Got one with the 308 set I won, its top notch as well

Ride4frnt
27 October 2014, 16:18
I was thinking ACS, or the bigger MFT. Maybe a B5.

I bought him a scope for the rifle for last Xmas, but he doesn't like the a2 post in front of the scope, so I bought him a low pro gas block, now I'll replace the milspec handguard with the parallax. Least I could do for someone who supported my hobbies for 18+ years.

Funny that we are a here contemplating what the next build will be, and he's a man of very few worries. Has had the same .308 hunting rifle since the 70's, one AR, and 2 handguns, a muzzleloader and a shotgun, and is quite content with those. Until I bought him he scope his AR was bare bones stock. He will love the additions, but it's one of those things he wouldn't have done himself because without them, the gun still went bang every time.

toolboxluis00200
27 October 2014, 17:20
at list i got my stickers that is all that matter (i love stickers and patches ) :)

SINNER
27 October 2014, 17:32
Just read the first post on the Giveaway thread. It clears up most of your questions.

That makes far too much sense. LOL

I didn't realize there were FB giveaways unrelated to the forum.

Lkb513
27 October 2014, 17:48
Congrats on that killer upper pac63! Be sure to post some pics =D

PACO63
27 October 2014, 17:52
Pac63?? Paco63?

UWone77
27 October 2014, 17:53
Pac63?? Paco63?

Sorry, not you.

875fps
27 October 2014, 18:01
Pac63?? Paco63?

Sorry, not you.

Wow, what are the odds of having a pac63 and a paco63?

Congrats pac63 on the sweet Vltor upper! paco63, Welcome to Weapon Evolution "haven't won yet" club. :)

^^ What in the world? lol Whenever I put "w e l c o m e to t h e" it changes it to "Welcome to Weapon Evolution". That's crazy talk!

Thompson
27 October 2014, 18:15
jonpac07 - congrats on that sweet, slick upper! Let us know what you decide to do with it!

Thompson
27 October 2014, 18:17
All right, cut the crap UW. "People we don't know".. Yeah right. You know damned well that Grandma told you and Stickman to make sure I got something nice....:(
Who knows, you just might get Stick's duty upper ;)

toolboxluis00200
27 October 2014, 18:27
congrats jonpac07

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 18:27
Congrats to jonpac07! Nice upper.

UWone77
27 October 2014, 18:28

Congrats pac63 on the sweet Vltor upper! paco63, Welcome to Weapon Evolution "haven't won yet" club. :)

^^ What in the world? lol Whenever I put "w e l c o m e to t h e" it changes it to "Welcome to Weapon Evolution". That's crazy talk!

I actually felt bad for the guy. So close... but not the same.

Kinda like missing the powerball..

ddearmon2010
27 October 2014, 18:34
jonpac07 congrats on the upper

ddearmon2010
27 October 2014, 18:39

don't let it get to you UW.... you guys are doing an awesome job and if people don't like it they can bow out. I'm just glad I found this forum. but hey I won't complain either way if I do or don't win anything. keep up the good work and thank the wife for putting up with us idiots lol

Dstrbdmedic167
27 October 2014, 18:40
Congrats on the upper Jonpac07. I'm still shooting for a full upper! Especially since I have a lower sitting here all lonely.

FortTom
27 October 2014, 18:44
I actually felt bad for the guy. So close... but not the same.

Kinda like missing the powerball..

Yeah, me too. That must have got his blood pumping. What's the odds of that?[wow]

FortTom
27 October 2014, 18:46
Who knows, you just might get Stick's duty upper ;)

Or severely beaten, if anyone could get their hands on me.....[:D]

SwissyJim
27 October 2014, 18:48
LOL
and the hits keep on comin'! congrast on the win guys!

And UW... just consider the source. Not worth you spending any time letting it bother you.

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 18:49
at list i got my stickers that is all that matter (i love stickers and patches ) :)
Where'd you get stickers!? ...and patches??

(In my whiniest kid voice) I want some. :P

toolboxluis00200
27 October 2014, 18:56
Where'd you get stickers!? ...and patches??

(In my whiniest kid voice) I want some. :P

i got the stickers from Arson Machine they have 2 different ones :)

i buy patches from all most ever body if a company has some cool one i pick them up

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 18:59
i got the stickers from Arson Machine they have 2 different ones :)

i buy patches from all most ever body if a company has some cool one i pick them up
Just ordered a Brian Terry Foundation patch and a Battle Comp patch.

toolboxluis00200
27 October 2014, 19:07
Just ordered a Brian Terry Foundation patch and a Battle Comp patch.

that is cool

nCarnage
27 October 2014, 19:23
Paco no taco for you but I can see your enthusiasm.

JonPac congrats.

UW: it's so not rigged that it was intentionally rigged to be not rigged.

Wrecker1
27 October 2014, 19:24
Congrats to today's lucky winners.

Dstrbdmedic167
27 October 2014, 19:26
UW: it's so not rigged that it was intentionally rigged to be not rigged.

That's straight up inception sh#t right there!!

nCarnage
27 October 2014, 19:26
Congrats on the upper Jonpac07. I'm still shooting for a full upper! Especially since I have a lower sitting here all lonely.

I would love a URG for my lower. Showed stick my lower (whoa there sounds dirty) via email see what he thinks how it would look with that fortis billet upper. That's if I don't win anything and the mrs don't murder me.

Wait I got it; if I don't win and buy an upper I can say I won it. Everyone is happy. (Mostly this guy😏)

nCarnage
27 October 2014, 19:27
That's straight up inception sh#t right there!!

Lmfao.

Tyrannosaur
27 October 2014, 19:28
Thank you to everyone. This is awesome can't believe I won something so awesome.

Dstrbdmedic167
27 October 2014, 19:30
I would love a URG for my lower. Showed stick my lower (whoa there sounds dirty) via email see what he thinks how it would look with that fortis billet upper. That's if I don't win anything and the mrs don't murder me.

Wait I got it; if I don't win and buy an upper I can say I won it. Everyone is happy. (Mostly this guy😏)

I've pulled this twice already. First time was real(308RA set) second time I sneaked by with suspicion. This time I Doubt it and child support x3 is $$$$ lol

UWone77
27 October 2014, 19:32
Thank you to everyone. This is awesome can't believe I won something so awesome.

What did you win?

Dstrbdmedic167
27 October 2014, 19:33

Unless you won on FB or have multiple accounts you may end up short there boss... Lol

Former11B
27 October 2014, 19:36

About the same odds as a Former11B_1SG winning something a few days ago. Imagine my surprise.

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 19:44
Huh?

UWone77
27 October 2014, 19:45
Huh?

He must be the backpack winner Mrs. Stick gave away on FB earlier.

Pyzik
27 October 2014, 19:47
He must be the backpack winner Mrs. Stick gave away on FB earlier.
Ah. Haven't been on FB much today.

toolboxluis00200
27 October 2014, 20:04
Ah. Haven't been on FB much today.
you have to see some of the cool stuff they have on stickman FB

RobSWVA
27 October 2014, 21:52
congratulations to pac63 and jonpac07, great prizes you guys got yourselves today! use them well.

WHSmithIV
28 October 2014, 09:00
Yep, Congratulations jonpac07. They are really slick uppers. If you take a look in the winners pictures thread I posted pictures of the one I won. You'll really like it!

nCarnage
28 October 2014, 09:15
Shinzo. Nice win the the spork.

Thompson
28 October 2014, 09:31
Congrats dhinze - enjoy the spork!

RobSWVA
28 October 2014, 09:44
congrats on the spork dhinze

toolboxluis00200
28 October 2014, 09:56
congrats on the spork dhinze

toolboxluis00200
28 October 2014, 10:15
i got my stuff in today and i found this at the bottom of the box
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/toolboxluis/oldschool1of1-2_zps4a8aa274.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/user/toolboxluis/media/oldschool1of1-2_zps4a8aa274.jpg.html)

did i just join a special club ??

WHSmithIV
28 October 2014, 10:23
i got my stuff in today and i found this at the bottom of the box
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/toolboxluis/oldschool1of1-2_zps4a8aa274.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/user/toolboxluis/media/oldschool1of1-2_zps4a8aa274.jpg.html)

did i just join a special club ??

I guess you did Luis [:)]

camomike
28 October 2014, 10:29
It's a 3D ornament. You bend the rings out on them to make a sphere. Really cool idea Gary had with it.

nCarnage
28 October 2014, 10:34
It's a 3D ornament. You bend the rings out on them to make a sphere. Really cool idea Gary had with it.

Agreed

toolboxluis00200
28 October 2014, 10:36
I guess you did Luis [:)]

oh oh oh what i get ????

toolboxluis00200
28 October 2014, 10:37

i don't really want to bend them but that is a cool concept

srvctec
28 October 2014, 10:52
Congrats to the last several winners! I'm having as much fun watching people win as I am anticipating the chance. Thanks again to Stick, Mrs. Stick and all the powers that be here at WEVO for taking the time out of your busy lives to deal with this giveaway.

A HUGE thanks to all the sponsors donating all the cool swag!

ddearmon2010
28 October 2014, 11:25
dhinze congrats on the kami spork

Txfilmmaker
28 October 2014, 19:06
I have hopped around many forums over the past six years or so. This one seems like it has a really good group of people and trust worthy information. I am glad this giveaway got me to hang out here more.

Soisauss
28 October 2014, 20:37
Dang, there are some nice prizes out there! Congrats to all current winners!

toolboxluis00200
28 October 2014, 20:43
I have hopped around many forums over the past six years or so. This one seems like it has a really good group of people and trust worthy information. I am glad this giveaway got me to hang out here more.

me too :)

UWone77
28 October 2014, 20:43
Felt kind of bad... pac63 won the VIS upper, but a paco63 thought he did.

Then flyman won a Spork, but a flyman853 thought it was him.

Gotta pay attention to the details I guess!

FortTom
28 October 2014, 20:48
There are other variations on "pac" here also. Could get real confusing.

FT

Ride4frnt
28 October 2014, 21:30
Not to mention the former11b mixup.

They should all get a consolation prize...FT, how many pairs of those underwear do you have?

camomike
28 October 2014, 21:53
I just want to win somthing good luck.[bash]

Anyone notice this guy? Page 116 two posts, both in the wrong thread. Then a new guy double posts to the right thread (#2777, 2778)with the same name... coinsidence?

Ride4frnt
28 October 2014, 22:04
Anyone notice this guy? Page 116 two posts, both in the wrong thread. Then a new guy double posts to the right thread (#2777, 2778)with the same name... coinsidence?

http://emotibot.net/pix/267.jpg

toolboxluis00200
28 October 2014, 22:21
I think a few ppl are trying to pass a fast one

WHSmithIV
28 October 2014, 22:41
I think a few ppl are trying to pass a fast one

Probably. At least i know my username is likely unique and I'm intelligent enough to read the rules, understand them and follow them [:)]

toolboxluis00200
28 October 2014, 23:27
Probably. At least i know my username is likely unique and I'm intelligent enough to read the rules, understand them and follow them [:)]

I know mine is lol.

RobSWVA
28 October 2014, 23:29
http://emotibot.net/pix/267.jpg

lol, perfection Ride4frnt, simply perfection

Lkb513
29 October 2014, 06:35
Best of luck to everyone in this joe bob outfitters kind of day =D

castiel
29 October 2014, 07:02
Congrats to everyone I missed over the weekend, I was in the woods deer hunting and had zero cell service, it was nice! But we didn't get any deer this year :o

Pyzik
29 October 2014, 07:05
Congrats CoxeyDiesel on the billet set. VERY nice set. I'm a little jelly.

srvctec
29 October 2014, 07:05
Congrats, CoxeyDiesel! That is an awesome prize!!

Lkb513
29 October 2014, 07:17
That didn't take long lol congrats coxeydiesel! That's a slick set!

nobodyspecial
29 October 2014, 07:23
Congrats to all the recent winners!

Also, is there an updated list of everyone to follow? I am always scrolling back through facebook, and every time I do, it seems like I find one I missed! I have gone through the list at http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?6224-Official-Stickman-100K-Giveaway, but just want to make sure I don't miss anyone.

GaSwamper
29 October 2014, 07:45
Awesome win on the billet set Coxey! Now thats how you start a humpday.

longhunter09
29 October 2014, 07:45

nCarnage
29 October 2014, 08:16
CoxeyDiesel congrats. Im so jealous of your right now. Can you tell? LOL

UWone77
29 October 2014, 08:19
CoxeyDiesel congrats. Im so jealous of your right now. Can you tell? LOL

That's the nice thing about the JBO Billet Set. They're nice and if you don't win one, it's probably just about the most affordable Billet Set on the market.

ddearmon2010
29 October 2014, 08:29
CoxeyDiesel congrats on the billet set

WHSmithIV
29 October 2014, 08:41
Absolutely Coxey - congratulations on winning the billet set!

nCarnage
29 October 2014, 08:49
That's the nice thing about the JBO Billet Set. They're nice and if you don't win one, it's probably just about the most affordable Billet Set on the market.

they are very nice. Did you check out their "slick slide" upper? thats a nice one too

camomike
29 October 2014, 08:55
Congrats Coxey on the billet set!

UWone77
29 October 2014, 09:02
they are very nice. Did you check out their "slick slide" upper? thats a nice one too

I did! Ordered a couple.

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 09:08
CoxeyDiesel congrats on the billet set

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 09:10
Ha! You guys all said Coxey!

Congrats on the billet set bud! And ROLL DAMN TIDE!

Txfilmmaker
29 October 2014, 09:15
Happy for you, CoxeyDeiesel. Enjoy!

nCarnage
29 October 2014, 09:49
I did! Ordered a couple.

Nice. Let us know how they are. I believe JO was having a mini giveaway if you can give it a good name. I called it the "Leonidas Upper"

Pyzik
29 October 2014, 09:56

Agreed. I had already decided that after this pistol build I need a DMR/SPR and it would be billet. Joe Bob will get my business.

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 09:58
Agreed. I need a DMR/SPR and it would be billet.

Yes, yes you do.

Pyzik
29 October 2014, 10:01
Yes, yes you do.

See! I knew folks here would get it.
My wife just doesn't understand...

xAZxE30x
29 October 2014, 10:12
Congrats once again to all the recent winners!!! some sweet prizes so far!

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 10:12
See! I knew folks here would get it.
My wife just doesn't understand...

No joke, when I shot mine for the first time last weekend I fell in love with the platform all over again. 18" with a rifle length has system, it feels like shooting a .22lr. I cannot wait to pop some groundhogs at a few hundred yards.

UWone77
29 October 2014, 10:26
No joke, when I shot mine for the first time last weekend I fell in love with the platform all over again. 18" with a rifle length has system, it feels like shooting a .22lr. I cannot wait to pop some groundhogs at a few hundred yards.

Funny you mention that Ride. Currently building a new SPR around a Rainier Ultramatch 18" with rifle gas. Mod 2 Rainier Billet Set with a PRS. Undecided on a trigger, muzzle device, and optics though.

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 10:36
Funny you mention that Ride. Currently building a new SPR around a Rainier Ultramatch 18" with rifle gas. Mod 2 Rainier Billet Set with a PRS. Undecided on a trigger, muzzle device, and optics though.

The RAC on mine really seems to do its job. My other choices were a civ tactical brake, fortis red, and lantac. As far as triggers, this SSA-E is perfect for my intended use. Once it hits the wall a stiff breeze could break the action. I love it. Would also like to try a CMC 2 stage though. For now I'm smitten with geissele.

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 10:46

supper cool

Pyzik
29 October 2014, 10:47
supper cool
I hate it when supper gets cold.

Gaspipeshooter
29 October 2014, 11:09

I'm interested in the Elfmann triggers. Aircraft grade needle bearings sound smooooooooooth to me.

srvctec
29 October 2014, 11:17

Also, is there an updated list of everyone to follow? I am always scrolling back through facebook, and every time I do, it seems like I find one I missed!

You probably didn't miss any. FB has been unliking pages on behalf of the user without the user knowing. Happened several times to myself and others.

CoxeyDiesel
29 October 2014, 11:36
Not sure what I won but my WEEK is made!

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 11:38
Not sure what I won but my WEEK is made!

A badass joebob outfitters billet upper and lower set

CoxeyDiesel
29 October 2014, 11:39
A badass joebob outfitters billet upper and lower set

No freaking way! I've been swamped with school work and just checked up. I'm pumped!

CoxeyDiesel
29 October 2014, 11:44
On my way home from Tuscaloosa for fall break and to celebrate my birthday on Monday. Doesn't get much better than this. Thanks a ton to the guys who worked so hard to set this up!

UWone77
29 October 2014, 11:56
I think I gave Coxey a heart attack.

Told him he lost the prize since he violated the #1 rule of claiming a prize.

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 11:57
I hate it when supper gets cold.

hate you spell check lol

CoxeyDiesel
29 October 2014, 12:04

Lol no joke, my heart definitely skipped a beat 😳

WHSmithIV
29 October 2014, 12:06

OUCH! Don't you think that might have been a little mean UWone? Hope he won't have trouble getting it transferred since he mentioned he's in school, he may not be 21. He'd have to find a FFL to do the transfer as a long gun if he's under 21 though that shouldn't be a real problem.

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 12:06

Don't toy with a man's emotions! At least he's allowed to claim a badass lower when he wins one...

This is me still being bitter, but I'm very happy with the knowledge this place has given me, let alone two prizes from awesome giveaways.

CoxeyDiesel
29 October 2014, 12:11
I'm 18 but I have a pretty good relationship with my FFL so it shouldn't be a problem. Worst case scenario I could have my dad do the FFL for me.

UWone77
29 October 2014, 12:15
OUCH! Don't you think that might have been a little mean UWone? Hope he won't have trouble getting it transferred since he mentioned he's in school, he may not be 21. He'd have to find a FFL to do the transfer as a long gun if he's under 21 though that shouldn't be a real problem.

Gotta mess with people who don't read the rules. [:D]

He's a young man, he can get over it.

CoxeyDiesel
29 October 2014, 12:16
Sorry about that Uwone77, I was just too damn excited haha.

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 12:19
Something that I was wondering. Are you and stick taking care of shipping all this stuff UW? Or is some of it being drop shipped straight from the companies?

Guinnesseb
29 October 2014, 12:21
Congrats on the billet set CoxeyDiesel!!!

UWone77
29 October 2014, 12:21
Something that I was wondering. Are you and stick taking care of shipping all this stuff UW? Or is some of it being drop shipped straight from the companies?

Rainier has been generous with shipping.

Most of the receivers sets are drop shipped to the winners FFL.

Other items have come out of our pockets.

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 12:27

Very generous of you guys! I know 5 dollars here and 10 there starts to add up.

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 13:08

i need to save some money to buy some thing from them to help you guys off set some of the stuff you guys are shiping for free lol

nCarnage
29 October 2014, 15:02
I just need to save money. I have like a wishlist on my desk of things I'm buying as soon as I get the funds (or whoever wins seats in this election) which ever comes first

mustangfreek
29 October 2014, 15:03
Nice win CD!!!...

Stop messing with people UW......[BD]..........[:D]

FortTom
29 October 2014, 16:01
Nice win CD!!!...

Stop messing with people UW......[BD]..........[:D]
A lot of new people don't know that UWone77 is a cop. If you tried to circumvent the rules, or register multiple times, he'll beat a confession out of you with a phone book. You know, while your sitting cuffed in a chair, with a big bright light shining in your eyes. So go ahead punks, make his day....

nCarnage
29 October 2014, 17:26
A lot of new people don't know that UWone77 is a cop. If you tried to circumvent the rules, or register multiple times, he'll beat a confession out of you with a phone book. You know, while your sitting cuffed in a chair, with a big bright light shining in your eyes. So go ahead punks, make his day....

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/742638a0a0ac617e48965a4104b147bf.jpg

nobodyspecial
29 October 2014, 17:58
You probably didn't miss any. FB has been unliking pages on behalf of the user without the user knowing. Happened several times to myself and others.

That's lame, but good to hear. Glad I am not going crazy.

Wrecker1
29 October 2014, 18:22
Looks like another daily batch of winners, congrats to all those fortunate souls. After reading about the Facebook shenanigans I had to take a look, seems my likes are in order. For now.

GOST
29 October 2014, 19:20
Have to say that there has several that have joined from Stick's giveaway that seem like pretty good guys, much cooler than FT. I kid, let's hope you guys are half the man FT is.

Lkb513
29 October 2014, 19:21
Congrats karll123 on that sweet rail!

Pyzik
29 October 2014, 19:22
Congrats Karl!

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 19:34
Congrats to all the latest winners! Those parallax rails are disappearing from your office very quickly UW

UWone77
29 October 2014, 19:35
Congrats to all the latest winners! Those parallax rails are disappearing from your office very quickly UW

Better into everyone elses' hands than in my office.

Hope to see some quality projects down the road.

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 19:39
Better into everyone elses' hands than in my office.

Hope to see some quality projects down the road.

Well I do know that my father is gonna see his rifle on Christmas morning and think I bought him a new rifle. I'm getting this rail, a CTR stock, a trigger guard of some sort, and having the muzzle threaded and adding a flash hider.

Sidebar: why the hell didn't the rifle come with a threaded barrel? Stupid.

UWone77
29 October 2014, 19:44
Well I do know that my father is gonna see his rifle on Christmas morning and think I bought him a new rifle. I'm getting this rail, a CTR stock, a trigger guard of some sort, and having the muzzle threaded and adding a flash hider.

Sidebar: why the hell didn't the rifle come with a threaded barrel? Stupid.

Sounds like an easy fix if you know a smith nearby for threading.

You going with FDE furniture?

Not a Parallax in this pic, but I like cerakoted rails

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af282/richdkim77/IMG_2246_zps7f915515.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/richdkim77/media/IMG_2246_zps7f915515.jpg.html)

Dstrbdmedic167
29 October 2014, 19:49
Well dang if I didn't miss a lot today... 24 hrs of being up and then trying to catch up on sleep will do that...

Anyway congrats Coxy! Enjoy that billet set. It may very well be my best set whenever I build another.

Ride4frnt
29 October 2014, 19:51

Yeah. His gun is a bare bones bushmaster he got for like $400 about 8 years ago. Gonna go the FDE route with it. I've always liked FDE too, I've just liked the other cerakote options better. I'm thinking about doing my pistol FDE.

UWone77
29 October 2014, 19:54
Nasty gram of the day:

It's not you man, I don't even know you, but these giveaways are getting under my skin. Nothing in this world is free.

As if he's being forced to participate or watch.

Pyzik
29 October 2014, 19:56
Nasty gram of the day:

Some people's children.

GOST
29 October 2014, 19:56
Very cool fixing up your dad's rifle. My dad thinks thinks my last build is hideous, he likes the Gunsmoke look. I think I'm gonna put my rail on my buddy's rifle. He's been wanting to free float it for a while. Your dad is gonna love Jesus's birthday this year.

Lkb513
29 October 2014, 19:59
Nasty gram of the day:

I imagine after reading stuff like that this is a variation of what goes through your mind lol

http://i59.tinypic.com/bdws92.jpg

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 20:00
congrats karll123 enjoy the rail

GOST
29 October 2014, 20:01
Nasty gram of the day:

Maybe dude will win and it may brighten up his day.

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 20:02

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af282/richdkim77/IMG_2246_zps7f915515.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/richdkim77/media/IMG_2246_zps7f915515.jpg.html)

i do like that color it looks nice

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 20:03
Nasty gram of the day:

darn some ppl

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 20:07
Maybe dude will win and it may brighten up his day.

poop in a bag mite be better lol

GOST
29 October 2014, 20:09
Everybody needs to be loved.

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 20:15
Everybody needs to be loved.

not me
that is why i have a ps3 and some call of duty keeps warm at night :)

Thompson
29 October 2014, 20:19
CoxeyDiesel - congrats big time on winning that billet set! I hope you enjoy it and share with all of us what you intend to do with it!

karll123 - congrats on winning a really sweet rail from Parallax!

Lkb513
29 October 2014, 20:19
not me

Black ops ftw!

FortTom
29 October 2014, 20:22
Nasty gram of the day:

Unreal.. He's probably glad that I'm not a Moderator here, my response definitively not been "family orientated", right before I told him to get the **** out of here and never even THINK of ever coming back. Screw him.

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 20:22
Black ops ftw!
i like the first one part too kind of suck

Lkb513
29 October 2014, 20:25
i like the first one part too kind of suck

I stopped playing it. The lag compensation killed it for me.

WHSmithIV
29 October 2014, 20:29
I'm 18 but I have a pretty good relationship with my FFL so it shouldn't be a problem. Worst case scenario I could have my dad do the FFL for me.

If you have to, have your Dad do the transfer and take ownership. He can always just give it to you after you finish the rifle though you can probably bet he's going to want to get to shoot it too [:)]

toolboxluis00200
29 October 2014, 20:30
I stopped playing it. The lag compensation killed it for me.

ohh ok don't blame you

WHSmithIV
29 October 2014, 20:31
Congrats to karll123 on that rail. They're nice rails. Which reminds me, I need to message Parallax about something else too.

UWone77
29 October 2014, 21:15
Very cool fixing up your dad's rifle. My dad thinks thinks my last build is hideous, he likes the Gunsmoke look. I think I'm gonna put my rail on my buddy's rifle. He's been wanting to free float it for a while. Your dad is gonna love Jesus's birthday this year.

That's Cool you guys are using these prizes to help out your friends/family.

Congrats to karll123 on that rail. They're nice rails. Which reminds me, I need to message Parallax about something else too.

You going for the 9" FDE?

RobSWVA
29 October 2014, 22:55
congratulations to CoxeyDiesel and karll123 on their great prizes

WHSmithIV
30 October 2014, 00:06

You going for the 9" FDE?

I've been finding out what blem rails they still have lying around. They mentioned they have a couple of the 9.2" ones. I'm not sure yet though because one of our members here put together a box of stuff and he may have a handguard in it so I have to wait for the box to arrive. Otherwise I'll work on getting one of the Parallax blems even if I have to be patient to get one. I don't even care if I end up getting one in OD green. It's going to look good anyway even if it's a patchwork of a few different colors. I do have some rail ladder covers I took off my AR when I sold it so... we'll see. I'll keep updating the Thanks thread as I get more parts in it. The Magpul pin and set screw arrived so the trigger guard is installed. There's a charging handle on it that Jim sent me - he took it off his rifle when he changed it to a Raptor.

I was talking with them about getting their rails into Gunstruction also. They are set up with Gunstruction I just found out but Gunstruction is a bit backlogged. So, I'll mail off to Gunstruction and see if I can maybe help them out by mentioning them. I need to ask for a status update on that rifle I won anyway. I really like Gunstruction regardless of their competitions so I like to help them out where I can by getting manufacturers who aren't there to be there. Anderson didn't even know about the utility when i told them about it. They now have some parts there. I want Gunstruction to expand to some more calibers too as well as AK's. I really enjoy designing guns. It's better than any video game for sure (and I don't play video games).

GOST
30 October 2014, 02:11
not me

Them games look fun but I haven't played any video games since the first Devil May Cry.

GOST
30 October 2014, 02:19

I owe him because when he comes over to the house I hurry up and shoot all my loaded up ammo, so that I can shoot his before he notices. It's funny cause starts screaming, "You piece of $#|¥ isn't that my mags!?!". I hate loading mags, It makes my day.

mustangfreek
30 October 2014, 02:32
I owe him because when he comes over to the house I hurry up and shoot all my loaded up ammo, so that I can shoot his before he notices. It's funny cause starts screaming, "You piece of $#|¥ isn't that my mags!?!". I hate loading mags, It makes my day.

Haha...thats funny and mean at the same time...Sounds like something i would do also..lol

ddearmon2010
30 October 2014, 02:44
karll123 congrats on the parallax rail

WHSmithIV
30 October 2014, 03:14
Them games look fun but I haven't played any video games since the first Devil May Cry.

I think the last video game I played on a computer was Doom II. I never owned game machine. I bought my kids a Playstation years ago when they were young and they had to share it.

I had already lost all interest in computer games.

nCarnage
30 October 2014, 03:22
Nasty gram of the day:

You know that would be the same guy who would complain about swear words on a cable tv show and all he had to do is change the channel or stop paying for cable.

Gaspipeshooter
30 October 2014, 05:54
Unreal.. He's probably glad that I'm not a Moderator here, my response definitively not been "family orientated", right before I told him to get the **** out of here and never even THINK of ever coming back. Screw him.

You and I must be distantly related, because I was thinking the same thing...http://www.ohiowaterfowler.com/SMILEYS/bonk.gif

WHSmithIV
30 October 2014, 05:57

That's funny GOST because I actually like loading mags! [:D]

toolboxluis00200
30 October 2014, 06:31

i did not like the reboot of devil may cry :(

toolboxluis00200
30 October 2014, 06:33
[crazy]
I think the last video game I played on a computer was Doom II. I never owned game machine. I bought my kids a Playstation years ago when they were young and they had to share it.

I had already lost all interest in computer games.

but but is so realistic now

Pyzik
30 October 2014, 07:06
Woot. It's the last day for the T-Shirt design contest.

Ride4frnt
30 October 2014, 07:12

Good luck man!

toolboxluis00200
30 October 2014, 07:13

wish i knew how to draw :(

WHSmithIV
30 October 2014, 07:44

I'm going to ask my wife to register and enter. She's a very good artist. If she win's that footlocker, well, maybe I can make a trade with her for it because it would be an excellent ammo storage.

castiel
30 October 2014, 07:45

You and me both! My wife always makes me play Draw Something on our phones and my drawings are terrible

longhunter09
30 October 2014, 08:06

I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but I had fun with my contribution. I really hope they post some of the top entries. I would like to see what everyone came up with!

Pyzik
30 October 2014, 10:34
I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but I had fun with my contribution. I really hope they post some of the top entries. I would like to see what everyone came up with!

I think my submission was pretty good, but then, I am biased. Same here, win or loose it was fun.
I too look forward to seeing some of the entries. I'll post mine after the contest is over.

I plan on buying one too if mine is not the winner.

RobSWVA
30 October 2014, 11:06
well, looks like UWone and Stick is taking a well deserved hiatus from the giveaway for a bit. Will be fun to see what stuff pops up on the forum during the downtime, lol

Pyzik
30 October 2014, 11:09
well, looks like UWone and Stick is taking a well deserved hiatus from the giveaway for a bit. Will be fun to see what stuff pops up on the forum during the downtime, lol

First thing I thought of was this guy is going to think it was his idea.

Nasty gram of the day:

It's not you man, I don't even know you, but these giveaways are getting under my skin. Nothing in this world is free.

nCarnage
30 October 2014, 17:29

Im a horrible drawer. Used to be good but need something to look at to draw. But off top of my head, its bad. Anywho, I still sent something even though I know I wont win. But it was nice to get a reply from Stick/Ms Stick that they had a good laugh with it.

toolboxluis00200
30 October 2014, 17:55
Im a horrible drawer. Used to be good but need something to look at to draw. But off top of my head, its bad. Anywho, I still sent something even though I know I wont win. But it was nice to get a reply from Stick/Ms Stick that they had a good laugh with it.

at list they have a sens of humor

nCarnage
30 October 2014, 18:40
Radar707 congrats on the billet upper set. So jealous.

Lkb513
30 October 2014, 18:46
Congrats radar707!

Pyzik
30 October 2014, 18:49
Congrats Radar!

Computalotapus
30 October 2014, 18:54

What a tshirt design? I didn't know about this...
http://www.computalotapus.com/images/shirt.jpg

and congrats Radar!

SwissyJim
30 October 2014, 19:00
Saw that.. what am I gonna do now that I don't need to be refreshing my email or checking in here every 5 minutes?!?

toolboxluis00200
30 October 2014, 19:04
Congrats radar707

RobSWVA
30 October 2014, 20:06
congratulations to radar707 on snagging that joe bob's receiver set...Im jealous on this one, I need a receiver set! lol

camomike
30 October 2014, 20:12
Congrats radar707!

Guinnesseb
30 October 2014, 21:16
Congrats radar707... Definitely a cool score!!!

Txfilmmaker
30 October 2014, 21:19
Excellent win for radar707. Congratulations!

WHSmithIV
30 October 2014, 21:21
Great win radar707 and yep Rob - I well know how much you need a receiver set. I do hope that you do win one. There are still a few left I think.

I know where you can get them cheap enough though so, keep in touch.

Ride4frnt
30 October 2014, 21:56
Congrats on the joe bob billet sets! As well as being probably the cheapest billet set on the market, they are one of the better looking ones too, IMHO.

din
30 October 2014, 22:02
Huh, just noticed my entry number went down one. No longer am I 666, now I'm just the neighbor of the beast. I'm very disappointed in whoever got bounced and cost my spot in the darkness.

Ride4frnt
30 October 2014, 22:04
Huh, just noticed my entry number went down one. No longer am I 666, now I'm just the neighbor of the beast. I'm very disappointed in whoever got bounced and cost my spot in the darkness.

Almost evil. My entry number actually went up one from what it was...no idea how that happened.

din
30 October 2014, 22:06
Almost evil. My entry number actually went up one from what it was...no idea how that happened.

That's hilarious.

Thompson
30 October 2014, 22:10
radar707 - nice score on that set! Hope you have some super plans in mind with what you want to do with it. In any case, please let us know what you end up doing!

RobSWVA
30 October 2014, 23:00
Great win radar707 and yep Rob - I well know how much you need a receiver set. I do hope that you do win one. There are still a few left I think.

I know where you can get them cheap enough though so, keep in touch.

dont worry, I will. just dont get much time online when you are still kickin around w/ the new job and all. If I dont win, its cool, was fun participating. Thinking about going w/ a Black Forge blem set if I don't get lucky. Plus the guys over at MDWS and a couple guys here really got me thinkin' about going .277, lol.

ddearmon2010
31 October 2014, 03:03
karll123 and radar707 congrats on the wins

Simi-audamadik
31 October 2014, 03:05
Congrats to the latest batch of winners! I''ve got a JBO Spartan upper and it is VERY nice for the price

Later!

Simi

BM2
31 October 2014, 03:20
Congrats to the new round of winners. Sorry haven't been here in a day or two, new position at work, new bible study and moving. But should be getting back on schedule to get on here. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. My upper came in yesterday. I plan to get photos up today. It will be a bit until it's being built and not sure what I want to build right now. Thanks stick and UW.

mustangfreek
31 October 2014, 04:16
Nice score on the Joebob set....... Congrats !!

Tyrannosaur
31 October 2014, 09:27
Congrats on the Joe Bob set. Pretty nice looking enjoy parts shopping

GOST
31 October 2014, 11:09
Kick ass CamoMike just won the Aero Precision M5 receivers.

UWone77
31 October 2014, 11:09
Congrats Mike... when I saw it was you, I was like... HELL YEAH!

toolboxluis00200
31 October 2014, 11:10
congrats to camomike and Stone :) enjoy your new stuff

GOST
31 October 2014, 11:11
Very cool Mike won.