PDA

View Full Version : Stickman 100K Giveaway Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

UWone77
6 July 2014, 20:57
Don't get too excited just yet, we haven't actually started this [:D]

However, I was just on the phone with Stick today as he wants to get a giveaway started when he hits 100K. He's going to dub this the "blem" giveaway as he wants his industry friends to donate blems for the giveaway. He wants guys to use the equipment and not feel bad about it, which is probably going to turn away the safe queen curators, but encourage people to beat up their guns especially if they are already scratched.

He's 81K now, so he plans to push this when he hits 85K or so.

So the regulars here are "veterans" of the last several giveaways, any suggestions to improve how it runs? I know we've had some good suggestions in the past, such as giving long time members more than 1 entry type of thing. Also suggested is to package up the prizes into 3-5 "super" prizes instead of having 20 small ones.

Also up for suggestion is what sponsors you'd like to see?

Some of the new ones this time around maybe BCM, Geissele, Trijicon, and maybe Magpul. These are unofficial of course.

As Stick promised, the grand prize will be one of his used duty uppers, which is a BCM 14.5" with a DD Lite Rail... furthering the "blem" theme.

Let the games begin.

Uffdaphil
6 July 2014, 22:17
While I have been drooling over Stick's eye candy for a few years elsewhere, I'm new here. How about a recap of how this works for recent members. How does one enter?

Computalotapus
7 July 2014, 04:49
What are we actually discussing haha. I vote for more prints :)
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

UWone77
7 July 2014, 09:11
What are we actually discussing haha. I vote for more prints :)

Comp,

I was just curious what the membership had to say as far as how the last few giveaways have gone...

Uffdaphill, usually we just post a thread when it starts, you post I'm in, and we use the random number generator.

MoxyDave
7 July 2014, 09:44
A few poster-size, framed prints would be amazing. You could leave the frame disassembled and ship in a tube.

Think you could get Aimpoint on board? That would be rad.

Do up some shirts and some watch caps with subdued logos, it could be the start of some WEVO merch ...

Oh and how about some AMMO? [:)]

Computalotapus
7 July 2014, 09:59
Comp,

I was just curious what the membership had to say as far as how the last few giveaways have gone...

Uffdaphill, usually we just post a thread when it starts, you post I'm in, and we use the random number generator.

I think the way they have been ran in the past has worked well. Really the biggest issues is people not reading the rules. I know you guys hit up your sponsors a lot and we ( the membership ) appreciate everything they have done to keep these giveaways and more importantly the forums up and running.

I agree with MD, there are a lot of awesome photographers that are either Admins or Members and I know some of this stuff I would love to have in poster size prints to hang up. I think the wevo apparel is also a fantastic idea as well. Tshirts would be awesome but for the love of all that is Holy please no black lol everyone does black and it shows every little piece of lint, dust, and dog hair. Hats are cool or better yet PATCHES!!!! If you do apparel or patches let me know cause I will definitely buy some for sure.

Judicator
7 July 2014, 12:21
I had no issues with how the last stick giveaway went. As for the bundle prizes I am on the fense about that. I know people would like it, hell I would. On the other had, if you get 50k entries and o ly 20 items thats rough haha. I agree with the others on the prints and wevo merch. As for ammo..... remember some people live in as I call nazi states (ex. Me), so that might be hard.

mustangfreek
7 July 2014, 16:46
Someone say giveaway....[:D]

No really you guys do a lot of work behind the scenes and we all appreciate it, i think the more regulars and contributing posters and active members with a certain post count or something..instead of the 1000's on "IN" from the one time posters..lol

Judicator
7 July 2014, 18:05
Someone say giveaway....[:D]

No really you guys do a lot of work behind the scenes and we all appreciate it, i think the more regulars and contributing posters and active members with a certain post count or something..instead of the 1000's on "IN" from the one time posters..lol
I agree mustang IF it was for the wevo site. This is for stickmans facebook tho, and its just hosted here, if im not mistaken.

GOST
7 July 2014, 18:57
We need to have a give away for a lower and funds for a stamp.

GaSwamper
7 July 2014, 20:07
How bout a giveaway for build your woman a rifle, so mine will give back my rifle. In regards to post count and new members I see that as tough though. Not to sound like a free parts buzzard but the last giveaway is what drawed me to the site and the quality of it has kept me coming back.

camomike
7 July 2014, 20:09
I freely admit that I was one of the folks who posted the first time during Stick's first 50k drawing. I had lurked the site for quite a while up to that point. Having said that, following his art is what drew me into the fray to begin with. Winning an ACOG, RMR or an aimpoint would be awesome, But honestly even if it was a scratch and dent I'd be hesitant to shoot it. Having a Stick print showing off his work would be amazing hung next to my toy chest, And I'd probably get a whole lot more enjoyment out of that.

In regards to how the drawings are run; keep doing what you do, I think you do a fantastic job at streamlining the process. Having the posts numbered makes feeding it into a random number gen commonsense... I even like the anticipation of the every 15-30 minutes announcement... Gives me time for google fu.

mustangfreek
8 July 2014, 01:43
Oh , i didnt know it was gonna run thru his facebook page...either way...

In...[:D]

Airborne_EWO
8 July 2014, 07:24
Personally, I'd love to have the chance to win a Larue mount or three.

Judicator
8 July 2014, 07:39
On a side note... I would LOVE to win a thermal imaging scope. ;)

Sent from my IPhone, please ignore spelling mistakes. Siri is dumb.

Pyzik
8 July 2014, 08:10
I liked the way the last one was ran. A winner every few minutes. My only issue was I am on Eastern time and couldn't stay awake for the whole thing... Hahaha

UWone77
8 July 2014, 08:26
I liked the way the last one was ran. A winner every few minutes. My only issue was I am on Eastern time and couldn't stay awake for the whole thing... Hahaha

That's one thing that's already going to change, we'll start earlier, like mid-afternoon on a weekend so more people can tune in.

Ride4frnt
8 July 2014, 09:09
Loved the way the 50k giveaway was setup. The prizes every few minutes was cool. Apparel would be pretty cool as stated.

On another topic, I see WEVO is pushing 100k likes on Facebook as well...

UWone77
8 July 2014, 10:04
Loved the way the 50k giveaway was setup. The prizes every few minutes was cool. Apparel would be pretty cool as stated.

On another topic, I see WEVO is pushing 100k likes on Facebook as well...

At our current pace we should hit 100k in 6-7 days for WEVO, but we are going to keep it at the one giveaway per year pace. Don't want to hit up our sponsors and industry friends too often.

Maybe we will do it at 150k or 200k depending on how fast we get there.

Ride4frnt
8 July 2014, 10:54
Well, you got to 100k from 50k very quickly. I understand the not hitting up sponsors regularly, makes plenty of sense.

Also, back on the stickman giveaway, I would like to see more prints as well. Everyone could always use some wall art!

Battle Cock
8 July 2014, 11:01
If I can't win Stickman prints I want to buy them.

Computalotapus
8 July 2014, 11:20
If I can't win Stickman prints I want to buy them.

I said the same thing during the last GAW....there are some TripleBravo and some zero7one prints as well

Battle Cock
8 July 2014, 14:14
I would be happy if the entire giveaway was just prints of Stickman's work.

Ride4frnt
8 July 2014, 17:07
I would be happy if the entire giveaway was just prints of Stickman's work.

That makes 2!

camomike
21 July 2014, 19:17
Stick just announced this might be coming down the pipe on his facebook page... Looks like he's crowd sourcing ideas over there as well. Kind of funny how many people are hinting to throw a China doll into the pot. Some of the posts are funny, some are great ideas... range day with Stick, Photo of personal rifle... really cleaver ideas.

GOST
21 July 2014, 19:26
A china doll lower would be the ultimate.

camomike
21 July 2014, 19:30
A china doll lower would be the ultimate.

So would unicorn tears... But never gonna happen.

FortTom
21 July 2014, 19:44
At our current pace we should hit 100k in 6-7 days for WEVO, but we are going to keep it at the one giveaway per year pace. Don't want to hit up our sponsors and industry friends too often.

Maybe we will do it at 150k or 200k depending on how fast we get there.

I understand not hitting up the sponsors too often, but UWone, can't YOU just buy the prizes? Come on man, open up that wallet. We could have a giveaway every other month, then.

FT

UWone77
21 July 2014, 19:53
Sneak Peek,

CMT Uppers
Grey Ghost Gear Bags with Sticks Logo sewn on.
A used BCM Duty Upper

Ride4frnt
21 July 2014, 20:28
Sneak Peek,

CMT Uppers
Grey Ghost Gear Bags with Sticks Logo sewn on.
A used BCM Duty Upper

Awesome!

The gear bags are a good idea. I didn't think of that. Maybe tactical tailor as well.

Aragorn
21 July 2014, 20:30
Photo of a personal rifle? That would be pretty cool....

nobodyspecial
21 July 2014, 20:38
I like the way things have been run in the past. As has already been stated, artwork would be amazing. I would have no problems putting blem items to use. I don't think I own anything that wouldn't fit into that category. I don't cry when my hammer gets scratched pounding nails, I look at my guns the same way. ;)

I look forward to the giveaway, when it happens!

Ride4frnt
22 July 2014, 17:00
I read the comments on sticks Facebook. Some good suggestions. I like the idea of optics. Everyone could use more optics. Also like the idea of some sort of knives or hawks. Another thing I've been seeing recently that would be cool are medical kits.

UWone77
22 July 2014, 20:23
I read the comments on sticks Facebook. Some good suggestions. I like the idea of optics. Everyone could use more optics. Also like the idea of some sort of knives or hawks. Another thing I've been seeing recently that would be cool are medical kits.

US Optics contacted us and they maybe in for throwing in an optic.

Things *just got interesting*

camomike
22 July 2014, 21:20
US Optics contacted us and they maybe in for throwing in an optic.

Things *just got interesting*
Jebus, don't their optic start around $1400?

Ride4frnt
22 July 2014, 22:15
Jebus, don't their optic start around $1400?

This...

Judicator
23 July 2014, 03:47
Going to be some happy people this time around!

Thompson
23 July 2014, 06:22
That makes 2!
That makes 3.

... what about throwing one of Stick's Magpul lowers in to the pot [BD]

... we could always do a live YouTube stream of the drawings - done by UWone of course [:D] (just kidding)

I don't think anyone has mentioned this, but what about adding more "filler" items into the pot? Things like hats, stickers, shirts etc - small value things. That way people have a better chance of winning at least something.

n4p226r
23 July 2014, 07:13
i joined this site during one of the last giveaways. what was that, like 1 month ago? seems like you have these things all the time with awesome prizes.

Calico Jack
23 July 2014, 07:47
Optics an EOtech would be great.

UWone77
23 July 2014, 10:02
And for those of you without Facebook, Stick is throwing in his own personally used upper:

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/996111_703366793045728_6563411529854619221_n_zps27 9e814c.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/996111_703366793045728_6563411529854619221_n_zps27 9e814c.jpg.html)

Computalotapus
23 July 2014, 12:40
Man as much as I like getting stuff I really like seeing other people get things and see what they do with them. All the build threads have been awesome this summer. Thanks to GOST for passing a print over to me from the last GAW. I have it currently flattening out due to postal services handling methods. Will be putting it in a frame after I get the wrinkles ironed out.

I would love to see "filler" items hats, shirts, patches etc etc. especially wevo branded ones because this would mean they are being made and I can purchase them mwahahaha

GaSwamper
23 July 2014, 14:11
And for those of you without Facebook, Stick is throwing in his own personally used upper:

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/996111_703366793045728_6563411529854619221_n_zps27 9e814c.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/996111_703366793045728_6563411529854619221_n_zps27 9e814c.jpg.html)

Saw the list of sponsers on Stickman's page today and it looks awesome. The addition of his personal used duty upper is outstanding, he gives a little backstory of it on facebook. This is going to make a very special prize for someone!

Thompson
23 July 2014, 14:27
I would love to see "filler" items hats, shirts, patches etc etc. especially wevo branded ones because this would mean they are being made and I can purchase them mwahahaha
... ohhhhh a WEVO PMAG ... I like that idea. Don't you UWone? ;)

I kinda meant stuff like manufacturer branded stuff; but I like this idea too!

UWone77
23 July 2014, 15:05
... ohhhhh a WEVO PMAG ... I like that idea. Don't you UWone? ;)

I kinda meant stuff like manufacturer branded stuff; but I like this idea too!

I'm having a couple of extra WEVO PMags made, so I can definitely toss them into the mix.

Just got word Surefire, VF Gunrunners and ARMS also want to play.

For Comp... Lockhart munitions would also like to donate a free cerakote job on a weapon. Cross your fingers on winning that one!

Ride4frnt
23 July 2014, 15:51
I'm having a couple of extra WEVO PMags made, so I can definitely toss them into the mix.

Just got word Surefire, VF Gunrunners and ARMS also want to play.

For Comp... Lockhart munitions would also like to donate a free cerakote job on a weapon. Cross your fingers on winning that one!

Lots of awesome sponsors. These guys are all on board already, still 14k short of 100k likes.

I'd love that free cerakote. Think I chose the color my pistol receivers will be today.

UWone77
23 July 2014, 15:59
Lots of awesome sponsors. These guys are all on board already, still 14k short of 100k likes.

I'd love that free cerakote. Think I chose the color my pistol receivers will be today.

I don't think we are going to Launch until Labor Day - ish.

Ride4frnt
23 July 2014, 16:22
I don't think we are going to Launch until Labor Day - ish.
That's awesome! So many great companies on board already, can't imagine what it will look like in two months.

mustangfreek
23 July 2014, 16:57
Some cool stuff being posted up already..id take anything and be happy..These guys do a lot for us, behind the scenes..Hats off...though a cerakote job is on my bucket list ...someday..

Thompson
23 July 2014, 17:40
... gee, just imagine what the giveaways will be when Stick hits 1 million subscribers ;)

Cobalt
23 July 2014, 17:43
That upper has seen a lot of action. Would be an honor to win it. I just hope it goes to the right home.

UWone77
24 July 2014, 14:11
Spoke to Rainier Arms today, they are donating an 18" UltraMatch Upper, complete with Match BCG, Raptor CH, 12" Centurion Arms C4, Rainier Arms RAC, and match Gas Block

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/photo1_zps51a6ddac.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/photo1_zps51a6ddac.jpg.html)
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/photo2_zps0f10b78d.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/photo2_zps0f10b78d.jpg.html)

Judicator
24 July 2014, 14:42
I love Rainier! Haha wife banned me from their website haha.

Soisauss
24 July 2014, 21:53
Gonna go change my tidy whities right quick.

voodoo_man
25 July 2014, 01:01
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Airborne_EWO
25 July 2014, 05:33
Damn, this thing blew up crazy.

Aragorn
25 July 2014, 12:12
Freakin' A.....

If this drawing is done in half hour increments, you may need a couple days...

UWone77
25 July 2014, 12:57
Freakin' A.....

If this drawing is done in half hour increments, you may need a couple days...

After having some initially discussions with Stick... we're aiming for 10-15 winners, bundled prizes. Giving every little bit away is not going to be feasible as we all have day jobs, and shipping of course comes out of our pockets.

We are looking at a Labor Day launch roughly.

gatordev
25 July 2014, 13:23
Seems like making the winners pay for shipping is a pretty reasonable request. If it's something small, it's fairly cheap via USPS, and if it's something bigger like an upper, it's fair to ask the winner for getting something for free(!).

Thompson
25 July 2014, 13:45
Seems like making the winners pay for shipping is a pretty reasonable request. If it's something small, it's fairly cheap via USPS, and if it's something bigger like an upper, it's fair to ask the winner for getting something for free(!).
+1

Pyzik
28 July 2014, 10:08
Wow, this is going to be an epic giveaway!

Computalotapus
28 July 2014, 13:35
+1

camomike
28 July 2014, 19:08

More than reasonable.

nCarnage
29 July 2014, 11:56
excited about this. Been following Stick on FB for sometime, but never registered for the WE.

UWone77
29 July 2014, 12:00
excited about this. Been following Stick on FB for sometime, but never registered for the WE.

Well welcome aboard!

nCarnage
29 July 2014, 12:01
Well welcome aboard!

Thank you very much. Always good to find new forums to learn more on how to do builds, maintenance, and new products.

mustangfreek
29 July 2014, 17:25
Seen on sticks page, CMT is donating not 1 , not 2 but supposedly 7 upper receivers for this..
WOW...

Naytwan
29 July 2014, 18:50
Seen on sticks page, CMT is donating not 1 , not 2 but supposedly 7 upper receivers for this..
WOW...

Thats pretty cool. That's very generous of Stick to include one of his personal uppers as well.

Naytwan
29 July 2014, 18:52

Not a bad idea.

GOST
30 July 2014, 07:06
Has the giveaway entry rules been posted yet?

camomike
30 July 2014, 07:44
Not that I've seen. He's been hinting around Laborday

GOST
30 July 2014, 17:32
To much suspense, I think I'm gonna have to go eat a Slim Jim.

Thompson
30 July 2014, 17:54
To much suspense, I think I'm gonna have to go eat a Slim Jim.
Shoulda had a V8 [:D]

UWone77
31 July 2014, 09:59
Has the giveaway entry rules been posted yet?

We're roughly looking at a Labor Day start. We'll do the couple of weeks of promoting it where people can enter. After that we'll draw names. Stick wants to do something a bit different this time, but hasn't decided what. We'll keep this thread updated. Right now, we're still sorting through all the donations.

GOST
31 July 2014, 10:26
Have a feeling that it'll be FaceBook oriented, not good for me.

UWone77
31 July 2014, 13:02
Have a feeling that it'll be FaceBook oriented, not good for me.

No, it will be run through WEVO.

GaSwamper
31 July 2014, 14:28
We're roughly looking at a Labor Day start. We'll do the couple of weeks of promoting it where people can enter. After that we'll draw names. Stick wants to do something a bit different this time, but hasn't decided what. We'll keep this thread updated. Right now, we're still sorting through all the donations.

Sounds like its gonna get interesting. If he wants different maybe give a extra entry for Leo\Mil members or Distinguished members. Could do a 2A essay for one of the bigger prizes nothing says it has to be all drawn for I guess. If you could trust the honor system send in your best 5 shot 100yd group but that would be way too tempting for some. I do agree it's not too much to ask for shipping to be paid on the big stuff.

Ride4frnt
31 July 2014, 14:37
Has a free cerakote job been suggested yet? Maybe get someone on board like blowndeadline to offer cerkote work.

HardEight
31 July 2014, 14:50
Has a free cerakote job been suggested yet? Maybe get someone on board like blowndeadline to offer cerkote work.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?6087-Stickman-100K-Giveaway-Discussion&p=57131#post57131

[:D]

Computalotapus
31 July 2014, 17:35
http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?6087-Stickman-100K-Giveaway-Discussion&p=57131#post57131

mwahahahaha I think the sun got to you when you was at that fishing tournament

Ride4frnt
31 July 2014, 17:53
mwahahahaha I think the sun got to you when you was at that fishing tournament

Now that I think about it, I do remember reading that. However, the sun did get to me.

Pyzik
1 August 2014, 08:19

LOL

UWone77
1 August 2014, 10:27
I believe there were actually 2 different companies offering cerakote jobs, one was a standard job, another was a kryptex type job. I'll have to double check.

LanTac is throwing in 4 Dragon brakes now.

Pyzik
1 August 2014, 10:44
I believe there were actually 2 different companies offering cerakote jobs, one was a standard job, another was a kryptex type job. I'll have to double check.

Ooooh! I would love a Dragon brake for my .223 AK.

Uffdaphil
1 August 2014, 10:47
I'm pretty sure I said I was in, but with all this new tempting talk I better make sure. I am inny in in.

blowndeadline
1 August 2014, 10:57
I would be more than happy to do a complete custom cerakote job for free!

camomike
1 August 2014, 12:08
Sounds like enough gear is coming in to assemble a couple uppers.

nCarnage
1 August 2014, 14:22
Wow sounds like this is a big one.

UWone77
2 August 2014, 08:18
Wow sounds like this is a big one.

And we still haven't even gone through all the emails for sponsors!

Another reason why we're glad we aren't starting this till basically September. It will take us at least that long to sort through everything and figure out how we're going to run this.

Fortis is going to also throw in a couple of rails. Hopefully in time for either their new REV or 5.56 SWITCH.

Soisauss
2 August 2014, 10:24
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!

random note, had my first fte on my ar pistol.......barrel got a tad bit tooooooooooo hot :P lol

mustangfreek
2 August 2014, 12:53

So we will be geting 50,000 new members for one post ..." In" ...lol.....[BD]

this is looking epic for a giveaway...

UWone77
2 August 2014, 13:10
So we will be geting 50,000 new members for one post ..." In" ...lol.....[BD]

this is looking epic for a giveaway...

Maybe 25K new members.... the other 25 have 1 post from the last Stick giveaway... duh!

jim.bell
2 August 2014, 14:41
Well, I came over once I heard about the giveaway, but was caught by all the posts and images. I have to confess one thing though.

My wife doesn't like you all too much...

GOST
2 August 2014, 14:50
Welcome to WEVO.

Computalotapus
2 August 2014, 14:52
Well, I came over once I heard about the giveaway, but was caught by all the posts and images. I have to confess one thing though.

My wife doesn't like you all too much...

Gotta get your wife into shooting, that's what I did. Now she is a member on here and buys guns on her lunch break haha

Ride4frnt
2 August 2014, 15:12
Gotta get your wife into shooting, that's what I did. Now she is a member on here and buys guns on her lunch break haha

Ha! My girlfriend shoots...my Henry lever action .22. She's afraid of the AR's and handguns. Could be a good thing because it would cost me money. I think I am gonna buy her a shield or a g19 for Christmas. Of course it would be registered to me...see how that works? I buy her a gun and I get to shoot it.

Computalotapus
2 August 2014, 15:33
Ha! My girlfriend shoots...my Henry lever action .22. She's afraid of the AR's and handguns. Could be a good thing because it would cost me money. I think I am gonna buy her a shield or a g19 for Christmas. Of course it would be registered to me...see how that works? I buy her a gun and I get to shoot it.

Wife has both of those pistols and likes both of them. G19 is her winter carry and the shield is her summer carry.

nobodyspecial
2 August 2014, 17:28
This just keeps getting better and better each time I read this thread. The generosity of this community and the industry simply isn't something you find anywhere else.

blowndeadline
2 August 2014, 19:56
This should certainly be a give away to watch!

mustangfreek
2 August 2014, 21:03

Awesome!!!

Good girl you got there, or good coaching..lol

Gaspipeshooter
3 August 2014, 05:03
I would be more than happy to do a complete custom cerakote job for free!

Very nice offer!!!

Thompson
3 August 2014, 09:51
G19 is her winter carry and the shield is her summer carry.
How does she like the G19 for winter carry? I'm starting to do research for all-in-one conceal carry gun (although I'm 18). But something that I've heard people say that they didn't like about Glocks, was the size of the trigger guard - being on the small side when wearing heavy/thick gloves.

UWone77
3 August 2014, 10:21
How does she like the G19 for winter carry? I'm starting to do research for all-in-one conceal carry gun (although I'm 18). But something that I've heard people say that they didn't like about Glocks, was the size of the trigger guard - being on the small side when wearing heavy/thick gloves.

You guys might want to start a new thread on CCW/EDC, and let's keep this one for just the Giveaway Conversations.

Thompson
3 August 2014, 18:59
My apologies - got a little side tracked.

Pyzik
4 August 2014, 06:40

Gotta be careful though. She'll shoot up all your ammo once you get her hooked.

I opened up my ammo box, ONE box of 50 9mm left. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/wtf.gif

jim.bell
4 August 2014, 18:40
I have taken her shooting several times, in years past it was nice because all she wanted to shoot was .22lr.

It's just the parts that she dislikes the expenditures on.

UWone77
5 August 2014, 09:47
American Kami and Matt Helm Knives, both throwing in some kind of pointy object.

Naytwan
5 August 2014, 21:22
American Kami and Matt Helm Knives, both throwing in some kind of pointy object.

Those are some pretty epic blades.

GOST
6 August 2014, 01:44
Those American Kami tomahawks look very nice.

Uffdaphil
6 August 2014, 03:53
Man those Kami and Helm knives are beooutiful. Anyone remember the one carried by Matt Helm in the books? It was a large folder of some kind. Buck?

UWone77
6 August 2014, 12:55
US Optics has confirmed what they are sending for the giveaway.

SR4C 1-4 optic.

Ride4frnt
6 August 2014, 12:59

SR4C 1-4 optic.

Oooh... I can think of a fine host for that...

UWone77
6 August 2014, 13:01
Oooh... I can think of a fine host for that...

I think we all can... a $1900 optic is nothing to shake a finger at!

Too bad I can't enter, so it better be one of you WEVO members winning that one!

Uffdaphil
6 August 2014, 13:03

SR4C 1-4 optic.

Wow! Mucho generous that.

GOST
6 August 2014, 13:13
Would like to have that 1-4.

Soisauss
7 August 2014, 06:12

SR4C 1-4 optic.

Ooooooo I knew a few hardware that can give it a warm welcome

camomike
7 August 2014, 06:48
Too bad I can't enter, so it better be one of you WEVO members winning that one!
I'll make sure to let the random number generator know[BD]

Naytwan
7 August 2014, 09:33

SR4C 1-4 optic.

I do have a lower that needs an upper. If I got lucky and won this guy it would be an 18" upper build.

mustangfreek
7 August 2014, 14:01
Wow...that goes past the stickman quote of wanting blems and used stuff....lol.A $1900 optic...Wow..

UWone77
8 August 2014, 22:32
And some stripped NiB Coated Uppers have come in from Right To Bear, Arms & Supply LLC

mustangfreek
9 August 2014, 02:43
This seems like its getting pretty big...

that is a lot of names to enter into random.org. ....lol..

Soisauss
9 August 2014, 23:56
This seems like its getting pretty big...

that is a lot of names to enter into random.org. ....lol..

Names? No names.......just prizes. :P

UWone77
14 August 2014, 17:49
And.... we got a package from Gerber with sharp pointy items to giveaway.

camomike
14 August 2014, 18:30
Holy hell, you said you folks were thinking of making 10-15 packs right? These are turning into some serious set ups.

Thompson
14 August 2014, 20:01
Holy hell, you said you folks were thinking of making 10-15 packs right?
Are we still planning on sticking to the 10-15 packages? ... at the rate Stick's been getting emails, the winners will probably ending up having enough stuff to gift themselves Christmas gifts for the rest of their lives haha

Side note: ... I'm just waiting on the moment Stick says that he'll throw in some Magpul lowers.

206thsense
15 August 2014, 20:37

Same here. Love seeing his pictures on my FB feed; finally got around to joining WE myself today.

UWone77
16 August 2014, 15:34
Same here. Love seeing his pictures on my FB feed; finally got around to joining WE myself today.

Well Welcome.

Just talked to Stick today. We're kicking around the idea of having a month long giveaway and giving out things throughout the month. It's going to be too hard and time consuming to giveaway everything in one day. Nothing is set in stone, and we'll be flexible.

krimsingoste
17 August 2014, 12:50
I would love to win ANYTHING from Stickman! His pics are the shit! Greatest gunporn on FB reliably!

nCarnage
20 August 2014, 08:26
Well Welcome.

Just talked to Stick today. We're kicking around the idea of having a month long giveaway and giving out things throughout the month. It's going to be too hard and time consuming to giveaway everything in one day. Nothing is set in stone, and we'll be flexible.

that sounds like a good idea. Maybe I could finally win something. Then I can play the lotto when I do.

UWone77
20 August 2014, 14:57
Gemtech is sending us a package now. NEA is wanting to send some stocks. I'll update the OP with all the companies and links.

Ride4frnt
20 August 2014, 16:35
Gemtech is sending us a package now. NEA is wanting to send some stocks. I'll update the OP with all the companies and links.

I would love to have me a NEA stock.

Computalotapus
20 August 2014, 16:59
haha earlier today that stock went on the spreadsheet for the SBR build I will be doing next year. $480 is steep but it does come with its bolt carrier/buffer and buffer tube. I think it would be perfect for a PDW build.

Pyzik
20 August 2014, 17:04
Those stocks are so awesome

camomike
20 August 2014, 17:24
Sadly it would be pointless to own in Minnesota. We can have pistols, but not sbrs without a stupid amount of paperwork. And most LEOs won't sign the form 1

Pyzik
20 August 2014, 17:31
Sadly it would be pointless to own in Minnesota. We can have pistols, but not sbrs without a stupid amount of paperwork. And most LEOs won't sign the form 1
We just got SBRs allowed earlier this year. Still, many LEOs (mine included) won't sign. I need to get a Trust.

UWone77
21 August 2014, 14:23
In case you guys didn't see the US Optics donation:

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/10384352_717257721656635_5048122626033348719_n_zps 8392e2e9.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/10384352_717257721656635_5048122626033348719_n_zps 8392e2e9.jpg.html)
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/995635_717587101623697_6093045415321476789_n_zpse7 f94ac4.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/995635_717587101623697_6093045415321476789_n_zpse7 f94ac4.jpg.html)

Pyzik
21 August 2014, 14:25
Saw it. Frigging awesome.

Ride4frnt
21 August 2014, 14:59
Incredible

mustangfreek
21 August 2014, 17:51
Yep seen them pics......Cool deal on all these companies throwing in cool shit for us.....[:D]

Thompson
21 August 2014, 18:07
Yeah saw his post about US Optic's donation; speechless haha

UWone77
21 August 2014, 18:09
And.... another upper just arrived. [:D]

camomike
21 August 2014, 19:05
Holy hell. This is intense. Great to see that kind of respect for his skill and who he is. It's actually kind of humbling.

GOST
21 August 2014, 19:06
UW you said there would be no FaceBook but I keep seeing Stick saying you have to like pages on FB to be eligible.

UWone77
21 August 2014, 19:25
UW you said there would be no FaceBook but I keep seeing Stick saying you have to like pages on FB to be eligible.

How are you able to see this? Watching on FB? [:D]

GOST
21 August 2014, 19:30
I hate to admit it, but yes I do watch. All the people in my Sunday school class say I'm anti-social since I don't have a FB page.

GOST
21 August 2014, 19:31
I keep looking at Gear Sector's page in case they release something about that darn handguard.

GOST
21 August 2014, 19:32
Trusty I know your out there somewhere.

Computalotapus
21 August 2014, 19:40
Trusty I know your out there somewhere.

Let me know when there is an update on that handguard cause I want one too... back to regular programming

This is going to be an epic giveaway and there will be lots of lucky people. I have gotten so much from these forums I think I am going to sit this one out, wish everyone luck and congratulate all the winners as they get announced.

GOST
21 August 2014, 19:44
You can't sit this out, there's gonna be a 3 day rush on a Form 1 approval given away.

Ride4frnt
21 August 2014, 21:15
Let me know when there is an update on that handguard cause I want one too... back to regular programming

This is going to be an epic giveaway and there will be lots of lucky people. I have gotten so much from these forums I think I am going to sit this one out, wish everyone luck and congratulate all the winners as they get announced.

I also think this one shouldn't be sat out. These are some awesome prizes given out with the intention to be run and beat to hell (well, the blem idea was, I couldn't beat a scope like that up). I'm still gunning for the stick prints.

Aragorn
22 August 2014, 08:14
I couldn't beat a scope like that up.

I could and not feel guilty in the least. [:D] I'd have to throw together a new AR more suited to it's capabilities though. Which is fine, I have a beautiful idea for a pseudo-recce in mind. [:D]

n4p226r
24 August 2014, 11:36
Maybe 25K new members.... the other 25 have 1 post from the last Stick giveaway... duh!

some of us are up to almost 20 posts now

Soisauss
24 August 2014, 14:49
I would love to win ANYTHING from Stickman! His pics are the shit! Greatest gunporn on FB reliably!

A highfive and a signed selfie with Stick and UW77 would be worthy in it self. :)

Hmac
24 August 2014, 15:45

SBRs are completely legal in Minnesota. The paperwork requirement is no greater in Minnesota than in any other state, and less than many. State registration is not required, only Federal, just like everywhere else. As to LEO's signing off, that varies by LEO. Harder to do in the Twin Cities, a trivial exercise out-state.

UWone77
24 August 2014, 18:09
some of us are up to almost 20 posts now

Well played sir... well played. [:D]

Looks like some of you guys have already seen Coyote Rifleworks is giving away 10 Free Trusts and 3 Visa Gift Cards for $200 to pay for those stamps! This is one of the best prizes going in my opinion.

mustangfreek
24 August 2014, 18:16
See what twas just added/updated on sticks page....Shit..this would boost me into the NFA world...[BD]

Cliff notes from sticks facebook page.......

Next up on the giveaway is one that stands out in a very good and unique way. Coyote Rifleworks has jumped into the 100K giveaway with 10 NFA Trusts and 3 $200 Visa gift cards. Obviously, this one only works if you live in a state that doesn't hate you and believes in freedom.

And reply back from coyotoe rifleworks who is supplying this stuff

" Our goal is to get as many people involved in NFA ownership as possible. The more people who are owners, the stronger we all stand if there is ever a threat to change or remove our rights of ownership. Our Trust is only $95, and in celebration of the creation of our 500th Trust, we are running a promotion on them until the end of the month for only $85. We always respond to emails, and answer calls 7 days a week 9 am to 9 pm. All Trusts are created and delivered the same day."

Even at $85 for a basic trust to get your foot in the door, as a newbie like me this sounds good, as long as i can upgrade the trust later on if i wanted..

nCarnage
25 August 2014, 17:12
Would be nice to own an SBR. Now to dig super hard on how and if I can obtain one in the land of Lincoln.

nCarnage
25 August 2014, 17:14
A highfive and a signed selfie with Stick and UW77 would be worthy in it self. :)

I would be happy for the same and to sit down and have a cup of coffee with the guy. Maybe even get pointers in photography since my wife has equipment but doesn't use it since her friend's studio went under

Pyzik
26 August 2014, 14:48
See what twas just added/updated on sticks page....Shit..this would boost me into the NFA world...[BD]

Cliff notes from sticks facebook page.......

Next up on the giveaway is one that stands out in a very good and unique way. Coyote Rifleworks has jumped into the 100K giveaway with 10 NFA Trusts and 3 $200 Visa gift cards. Obviously, this one only works if you live in a state that doesn't hate you and believes in freedom.

And reply back from coyotoe rifleworks who is supplying this stuff

" Our goal is to get as many people involved in NFA ownership as possible. The more people who are owners, the stronger we all stand if there is ever a threat to change or remove our rights of ownership. Our Trust is only $95, and in celebration of the creation of our 500th Trust, we are running a promotion on them until the end of the month for only $85. We always respond to emails, and answer calls 7 days a week 9 am to 9 pm. All Trusts are created and delivered the same day."

Even at $85 for a basic trust to get your foot in the door, as a newbie like me this sounds good, as long as i can upgrade the trust later on if i wanted..

Saw it too. Talk about "giggity".

Chewy
26 August 2014, 15:46
NFA giveaway is def'n sweet. Wouldn't mind doing a SBR. Too bad this state wont let us have suppressors. *sigh*

UWone77
26 August 2014, 20:33
Just for our friend Ride4frnt, I contacted Dennis at San Tan Tactical. He's more than happy to send us another STT-15 Lower for the giveaway.

Ride4frnt
26 August 2014, 21:19
Just for our friend Ride4frnt, I contacted Dennis at San Tan Tactical. He's more than happy to send us another STT-15 Lower for the giveaway.

Oh man! Hopefully y'all don't entice me to build another rifle... I need a bigger safe as it is...

UWone77
27 August 2014, 17:41
Oh man! Hopefully y'all don't entice me to build another rifle... I need a bigger safe as it is...

Actually, I think he's sending over a Receiver Set. I'll have to double check. Now if we could get Mega to give us a barrel....

Pyzik
27 August 2014, 17:52
Sorry Ride4frnt, I REALLY want that lower.

Computalotapus
27 August 2014, 17:57

Seen the San Tan Tactical set with an SLR rail on a pistol build last weekend.... looked sick. Good Luck on winning it haha

Ride4frnt
27 August 2014, 18:07
I would love to win it again. This time I could have it!

Who got the last one after I couldn't take it?

UWone77
27 August 2014, 18:14
I would love to win it again. This time I could have it!

Who got the last one after I couldn't take it?

RiverRat... who has been absent with the pics. [:D]

Ride4frnt
27 August 2014, 18:27
RiverRat... who has been absent with the pics. [:D]

Get your random number generator calibrated so he doesn't win again. He doesn't even share pics!

Soisauss
27 August 2014, 20:51
Get your random number generator calibrated so he doesn't win again. He doesn't even share pics!

By calibration you mean, every number belongs to Soisauss? SURE!!! WHY NOT?! lol :P

nCarnage
28 August 2014, 18:38

Wait.....someone won something and didnt post pics? Even this new member/WEVO noob knows you must post a pic. And I dont even win things.

UWone77
1 September 2014, 12:23
I'm thinking we're on target for a Sept 22nd-ish launch.

Judicator
1 September 2014, 12:32
Tommorrow is better ;)

Battle Cock
1 September 2014, 16:01
Tommorrow is better ;)

Patience, Grasshopper.

UWone77
2 September 2014, 09:34
Tommorrow is better ;)

I haven't seen much out of you in terms of getting more likes for him. Start hitting up your friends and we can start this sooner! [:D]

I'm not looking forward to this as much as you guys are. I forsee lots and lots of trips to the post office. Lots of PM's and a couple of days where I'm manually approving accounts because people can't check their junk mail folder.

Manually approved 480+ this week!

Thompson
2 September 2014, 09:38
Lots of PM's and a couple of days where I'm manually approving accounts because people can't check their junk mail folder.
I've done some admin work in a previous forum (so I'm guessing it's possible to do it here); but perhaps you could designate a couple of minions towards that task specifically? So hopefully your head won't explode [:D]

Pyzik
2 September 2014, 10:28
I haven't seen much out of you in terms of getting more likes for him. Start hitting up your friends and we can start this sooner! [:D]

I'm not looking forward to this as much as you guys are. I forsee lots and lots of trips to the post office. Lots of PM's and a couple of days where I'm manually approving accounts because people can't check their junk mail folder.

Wow.

mustangfreek
2 September 2014, 12:58

I Keep saying it , if you need a extra mod or hand for a little while, hit me up. im free most of the time lately...

Bulletdrop
4 September 2014, 06:18
Love this giveaway! Glad to be a member here.

Ride4frnt
4 September 2014, 08:33
Stick got a NEA stock to giveaway! Gimme gimme gimme!

wabashman
4 September 2014, 09:16
The amount of vendors donating to this is simply amazing.

Via my phone

BM2
4 September 2014, 12:44
Looks to be an awesome giveaway. I hope everyone is sharing and liking pages in respect to all those donating. I have to say I never saw this forum until stick posted the giveaway on Facebook. Cruised the pages on this forum before joining. Lots of good information here for a new time builder. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Computalotapus
4 September 2014, 12:53
Looks to be an awesome giveaway. I hope everyone is sharing and liking pages in respect to all those donating. I have to say I never saw this forum until stick posted the giveaway on Facebook. Cruised the pages on this forum before joining. Lots of good information here for a new time builder. Thank you.

Glad you joined and yes the sponsors for this giveaway have been very generous. Looking forward to seeing all the winners and hoping they stick around and show off their winnings.

titanse05
4 September 2014, 19:34
Been following Stick's giveaway on FB and took the first step towards winning (fingers crossed) by signing up. Going to poke around and see what this sites about. If I win anything I can guarantee I will share pictures. It'd be ignorant not to right?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Ride4frnt
4 September 2014, 20:01
Been following Stick's giveaway on FB and took the first step towards winning (fingers crossed) by signing up. Going to poke around and see what this sites about. If I win anything I can guarantee I will share pictures. It'd be ignorant not to right?

CORRECT!

It's getting down to the nitty gritty folks! He was at 95k 2 days ago ( or was it yesterday) and is at 96.3k today. This is gonna be fun!

UWone77
5 September 2014, 19:11
Posting pics of your winnings (if you do win) is basically mandatory, or we will make fun of you.

Looks like we got 2 of the NEA stocks. Not sure if they want Stick to keep one for photos, but obviously better if 2 were given away.

And..... drumroll...

GemTech just emailed us to say they are throwing in a GM-22 Suppressor & Swag Pack (Winner to pay tax stamp). I will admit, this is the first time I wish I could win a prize!

wabashman
5 September 2014, 19:19
And..... drumroll...

GemTech just emailed us to say they are throwing in a GM-22 Suppressor & Swag Pack (Winner to pay tax stamp). I will admit, this is the first time I wish I could win a prize!

Wow. I'm at a loss for words other than wow.

Via my phone

mustangfreek
6 September 2014, 03:43
Nice !!!

BM2
6 September 2014, 19:14
80% 1911 added and two 80% lower receivers by Tactical Machining LLC via Stick's Facebook.

Thompson
7 September 2014, 13:15
Jeez - could this giveaway possibly get any better? I mean, who would want to win all this stuff anyways [BD]

mustangfreek
8 September 2014, 03:27
Have you guys figured out a prize list?

I have lost track of all the stuff as so many things are be donated to this crazy giveaway..

Judicator
8 September 2014, 03:30
CORRECT!

It's getting down to the nitty gritty folks! He was at 95k 2 days ago ( or was it yesterday) and is at 96.3k today. This is gonna be fun!

So my fake FB accounts are working?! Woot woot

nCarnage
8 September 2014, 16:15
Excited with joy. It's like Christmas for adults. Gun enthusiast adults.

Uffdaphil
8 September 2014, 17:09
There are so many goodies I have forgotten half of them. I'm afraid I'll wet my pants if I win a certain optic. If so I will follow teflon Bill's advice and deny, deny, deny.

nubs101
9 September 2014, 14:49
Probably the best give away around. Been following it on FB and am amazed at some of the stuff being donated. Truly awesomr gear asking to be used.

iowa hawkeyes
10 September 2014, 05:03
Thanks for doing this

UWone77
10 September 2014, 20:28
Troy Industries and American Defense (ADM) contacted us to be included. It's going to take forever to giveaway all this stuff.

Thompson
10 September 2014, 20:59
... too earlier to tell how many prize packages there will be?

camomike
11 September 2014, 11:58
Looks like Umbrella wants in too. This is insane.

Ride4frnt
11 September 2014, 12:31
1223 likes to go. What's the time frame looking like here? A few days for the "I'm in" posts and time to figure out what the packages will be?

MoxyDave
11 September 2014, 12:52
Pretty cool, guys. I'm not looking forward to all the Facebook "liking" but I suppose it's a small price to pay [:)]

Pyzik
11 September 2014, 14:13
I bet even Stick didn't think it would get this big...

UWone77
11 September 2014, 16:20
I bet even Stick didn't think it would get this big...

Oh we had a pretty good idea... lots of people want Stick to market and take pics for them, he can't keep up with the work without sacrificing his own standards.

Anyhow, Joe Bob Outfitters emailed me, they are in with 3 Billet Receiver Sets.

Oh and some place called Optics Planet... I guess they're throwing in something too. [:D]

Thompson
11 September 2014, 17:02
Can we just rename this to "Stickman Giveaway of the Millennium"? :P

Ride4frnt
11 September 2014, 17:05
Get this man to 1m followers and just raffle off an arsenal.

VIPER 237
11 September 2014, 21:13
Can we just rename this to "Stickman Giveaway of the Millennium"? :P

I like that, as it is probably true. Im just grateful that these manufacturers are willing to pitch in, some of the prizes are most impressive.

ElIntocable
11 September 2014, 21:44
This is by far the best giveaway! WOOT!

conrath.robert@gmail.com
12 September 2014, 06:40
Patiently anticipating the true start! Any of those items will find a warm welcome to a caring home where they will have much interaction with other parts they can play with!

titanse05
12 September 2014, 07:00
Very impressive collection of manufacturers in this giveaway. Can't wait to see the lucky winners (and I hope that I'm one of them).

Thank you in advance to everyone involved in organizing this giveaway, it is going to be something special indeed.

nCarnage
12 September 2014, 07:40
Oh we had a pretty good idea... lots of people want Stick to market and take pics for them, he can't keep up with the work without sacrificing his own standards.

Anyhow, Joe Bob Outfitters emailed me, they are in with 3 Billet Receiver Sets.

Oh and some place called Optics Planet... I guess they're throwing in something too. [:D]

Would love to help the man take photos. Just would need some pointers and "borrow" my wife's pro camera since she don't do weddings anymore. :)

Bravo7
12 September 2014, 08:06
So glad that because of this giveaway I stumbled across this site. This is exactly the kind of site I've been searching for. Looks to be chock full of useful info and appears to be full of good people, and a good environment. Thanks.

UWone77
12 September 2014, 08:07
So glad that because of this giveaway I stumbled across this site. This is exactly the kind of site I've been searching for. Looks to be chock full of useful info and appears to be full of good people, and a good environment. Thanks.

Welcome... yeah we have a good core group of gun enthusiasts here. Just watch out for that Fort Tom guy...[:D]

Thompson
12 September 2014, 09:23
Then you've come to the right place; welcome aboard!

navyis2
12 September 2014, 09:40
Another guy sent here by stick. Look forward to contributing to the site, and learning as well. I wanted to get started off on the right foot, so my first post was sharing some pictures of one of my favorite rifles over in the other than AR thread.

WHSmithIV
12 September 2014, 11:44
This is going to be a cool giveaway for sure :)

UWone77
12 September 2014, 11:46
Not sure if I mentioned this before... but Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group throwing in a lower receiver.

GaSwamper
12 September 2014, 12:07
Get this man to 1m followers and just raffle off an arsenal.

1 mil. Will include a C-130 gunship, with pilot. I just saw the count is at 99.3 k. Sounds like its about time!

UWone77
12 September 2014, 12:21
1 mil. Will include a C-130 gunship, with pilot. I just saw the count is at 99.3 k. Sounds like its about time!

Talking to Stick, we'll probably launch on Monday.

Computalotapus
12 September 2014, 12:35

I just want 5 minutes of trigger time on the Vulcan's

Bgibby68
12 September 2014, 17:36
I just want 5 minutes of trigger time on the Vulcan's

I just wanna watch the trigger pulled....as long as it aint aimed at me

chem_guy
13 September 2014, 08:36
This one is going to be epic that is for sure.

Wideman316
13 September 2014, 08:47
Glad to be here. Look forward to great posts.

riverfront
13 September 2014, 09:10
brought here by stickman givaway

camomike
13 September 2014, 09:28
He's 5 likes away right now. Won't be here when He rolls over. So Just wanted to say congrats on reaching the 100K mark.

chem_guy
13 September 2014, 09:36
100,004 at last count. He did it!

Dwnforce
13 September 2014, 09:42
You did it Stick!!! Congrats!

Supergyro
13 September 2014, 09:43
100,004 at last count. He did it!

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/Supergyro/415393.gif (http://s968.photobucket.com/user/Supergyro/media/415393.gif.html)

0uTkAsT
13 September 2014, 10:57
Wooooooooooo!!!!!

**heads over to stick giveaway thread and clicks refresh 30,000 times**

AJ_Dual
13 September 2014, 11:00
Glad I found out about this, and I'm glad to be here.

twp777
13 September 2014, 11:06
Woo hoo!

velocity2006
13 September 2014, 11:21
Congrats to the Stickman on 100k!

patoz
13 September 2014, 11:31
Hi guys,

I signed up on here about a year ago, but was just reading at that time. When Stick announced the Giveaway, I tried to get back on and found I could no longer log in, so I re-registered and had to get Admin to approve it manually. Anyway, I’m glad to be back and thanks to Stickman and UWone77 for all of their hard work in making this the best Giveaway ever! Thanks to all of the sponsors for their generous donations also. I hope this increases public awareness, and business for all involved. I know I've discovered some new products I like since ‘Liking’ all the sponsor pages on Facebook.

Good luck to everyone… BTW, my birthday is Tuesday the 16th , so maybe I'll get lucky and win myself a present. [:D]

jkrispies
13 September 2014, 13:14
Please enter me. Thanks Stickman and all the awesome sponsors!

UWone77
13 September 2014, 13:17
Please enter me. Thanks Stickman and all the awesome sponsors!

We're not the mamma bird here and can't pre-chew your food for you.

If you look around you'll figure it out for yourself. [:D]

neo9710
13 September 2014, 14:05
Wow...extremely impressive!

gatordev
13 September 2014, 14:09
We're not the mamma bird here and can't pre-chew your food for you.

If you look around you'll figure it out for yourself. [:D]

Wait, I thought if I just logged in, free stuff would ship to my home. What a gyp.

UWone77
13 September 2014, 14:13
Wait, I thought if I just logged in, free stuff would ship to my home. What a gyp.

I'm talking to Stick about giving away one of those uppers on a drawing for long time WEVO members.

voodoo_man
13 September 2014, 14:32
wooooo

Ride4frnt
13 September 2014, 14:40
No matter how the prizes are distributed, this is gonna be epic. Good luck to all and remember to stick around and show off your winnings.

UWone77
13 September 2014, 14:43
wooooo

Nice bro... you're the first entry... stay tuned

MechMan82
13 September 2014, 14:52
Boom! Cool stuff! Congrats on the 100K!

UWone77
13 September 2014, 14:56
I'm in!

Wrong thread. What's sad is... if you're a one and done member... you'll never know.

MechMan82
13 September 2014, 14:57
Wrong thread. What's sad is... if you're a one and done member... you'll never know.

Lol not a one and done. Corrected it. I'm here for life!

I wish I would have found this forum a long time ago.

UWone77
13 September 2014, 15:02
Lol not a one and done. Corrected it. I'm here for life!

I wish I would have found this forum a long time ago.

LOL glad you found it and corrected it.

You wouldn't be the first to post in the wrong thread though nor the last. [:D]

MechMan82
13 September 2014, 15:06
LOL glad you found it and corrected it.

You wouldn't be the first to post in the wrong thread though nor the last. [:D]

LMAO i have no doubt about that!

Dstrbdmedic167
13 September 2014, 15:10
Congrats to Stick for 100K! That's epic but then again so is his work...

Ride4frnt
13 September 2014, 15:11
Lol the guy last night who posted in the 50k WEVO members giveaway thread.

Computalotapus
13 September 2014, 15:30
Yeah I lol'd at that last night. Hope some of the veteran members win some stuff. Gonna be fun seeing all the stuff given out.

UWone77
13 September 2014, 15:41
Congrats to Stick for 100K! That's epic but then again so is his work...

If he sticks around .... I bet he ends up being a great member... he PM'ed an apology about that, which of course was totally unnecessary. Sounds like a good dude.

SpydrMan
13 September 2014, 16:02
I'm in

Supergyro
13 September 2014, 16:15
I'm in

You might have a better chance of winning if you post in this thread.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6224

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2