PDA

View Full Version : Where are They?

GOST
15 July 2014, 02:10
Through ingenious marketing I've seen quite a few components that I want badly. A lot of these items seem like they never make it to the consumer(UW doesn't count). To name a couple of items that I've been waiting on are the Gear Sector Rail and the BAD forged lower. What items does it feel like you've been waiting on forever?

Also why such a big maket for anti-zombie gear but no anti-Twilight and anti-werewolf?

jjl103
15 July 2014, 07:01
I have a Spikes Gen II billet upper that would match perfectly with their new Gen II lower they've been teasing since February. It recently released at a price of $450. So after waiting nearly 6 months for it, there's absolutely no way I am justifying that pricetag.

I am waiting on a nice 11.5" Noveske barrel to come in stock. That has been the most difficult piece of my SBR build to find.

Uffdaphil
15 July 2014, 10:13
I'm dying to see an Arsenal Strike One pistol. Looked fantastic at the Shot Show, but nothing shown up yet.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBvtD-09Oi4

The Sig MPX-P has appeared, but $2K - ouch. Time for a safe sale.

UWone77
15 July 2014, 10:34
OSS Suppressors.

Jerry R
15 July 2014, 12:32
Also why such a big maket for anti-zombie gear but no anti-Twilight and anti-werewolf?

Well, I wooden stake my reputation on it, but I'll bet there's no Silver Bullet to fix this problem !

Pyzik
15 July 2014, 13:55
Well, I wooden stake my reputation on it, but I'll bet there's no Silver Bullet to fix this problem !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI&feature=player_detailpage

GOST
15 July 2014, 13:59
I have a Spikes Gen II billet upper that would match perfectly with their new Gen II lower they've been teasing since February. It recently released at a price of $450. So after waiting nearly 6 months for it, there's absolutely no way I am justifying that pricetag.

I am waiting on a nice 11.5" Noveske barrel to come in stock. That has been the most difficult piece of my SBR build to find.
Does Noveske still make an 11.5"?

jjl103
15 July 2014, 16:07
Does Noveske still make an 11.5"?

http://www.shopnoveske.com/collections/barrels/products/cqb-5-56mm-barrel-no-gas-block - OUT OF STOCK

I assume since I've seen some SB uppers floating around that they still do, but I could be mistaken. If I can't get a Noveske I am going to get a BCM. They seem to have plenty of stock, and a pretty neat deal on an already assembled KMR10 upper.

As for the OSS suppressor, I was told it probably isn't going to fit my 14.5 middy, and the sheer cost isn't justified by the "reduced blowback". I didn't notice a difference, but I am a right handed shooter. Not going to be worth my time and money getting my SF unpinned. I'm still saving for a SOCOM.

GOST
15 July 2014, 18:35
The KAC 11.5" upper is very nice also.

jjl103
15 July 2014, 21:49
The KAC 11.5" upper is very nice also.

Is this in stock anywhere? I don't know if the quality will justify the over $1k additional price.

UWone77
15 July 2014, 21:51
http://www.shopnoveske.com/collections/barrels/products/cqb-5-56mm-barrel-no-gas-block - OUT OF STOCK

I assume since I've seen some SB uppers floating around that they still do, but I could be mistaken. If I can't get a Noveske I am going to get a BCM. They seem to have plenty of stock, and a pretty neat deal on an already assembled KMR10 upper.

As for the OSS suppressor, I was told it probably isn't going to fit my 14.5 middy, and the sheer cost isn't justified by the "reduced blowback". I didn't notice a difference, but I am a right handed shooter. Not going to be worth my time and money getting my SF unpinned. I'm still saving for a SOCOM.

I think my FA556-212 Can is just as good as the SOCOM. Shooting them side by side, I'm not sure if the SOCOM offers me anything over the Legacy cans.... except a higher price.

15ICAM
16 July 2014, 04:31
KAC SR-47 ...Lots of pics lately, probably never see the light of day

Soisauss
16 July 2014, 20:30
How about those magpul forged lowers that was exclusive for magpul employees?!?! I think either UW or stick had a few images around teasing the living life out of people lol

camomike
16 July 2014, 20:58
How about those magpul forged lowers that was exclusive for magpul employees?!?! I think either UW or stick had a few images around teasing the living life out of people lol

These are beautiful. I might consider building out a pistol or SBR is they come out with one for the general population.

Aragorn
17 July 2014, 09:02
Troy Revolution forend. B.A.D. Lightweight parts, particularly the gas block. Can't say I've been waiting FOREVER for that though, as pics of the OIP didn't come out THAT long ago.

UWone77
17 July 2014, 20:26
Troy Revolution forend. B.A.D. Lightweight parts, particularly the gas block. Can't say I've been waiting FOREVER for that though, as pics of the OIP didn't come out THAT long ago.

Speaking of... I'm waiting for the BAD Lower. The last thing I need is another lower, but the BAD I'm looking forward to.

GOST
19 July 2014, 20:12
Where is this BAD lower? And Gear Sector rail? And Ark of the Covenant?

DMViergever
20 July 2014, 06:37
Speaking of... I'm waiting for the BAD Lower. The last thing I need is another lower, but the BAD I'm looking forward to.

This! BAD is an attention to details kind of company and I am positive.thst theur lower will be as good as can get.

GOST
20 July 2014, 20:05
Quality is no excuse for tardiness.

schambers
21 July 2014, 06:07
Talked with one of the BAD guys last month (forget who exactly) and they are still working on them. I guess wire EDM cutting takes a long time

GOST
22 July 2014, 02:24
Question is will we see cold fusion or a super conductor at room temperature before the release of the Gear Sector handguard?

UWone77
22 July 2014, 13:19
Interestingly enough, I just got an email from BAD, indicating that they were still a few weeks out on their lowers, but to have our FFL information sent in ahead of time [:D]

n4p226r
22 July 2014, 14:53
feels like forever that i've been waiting for a noveske nsr-15 at midway (i have credit there)

n4p226r
22 July 2014, 15:13
Interestingly enough, I just got an email from BAD, indicating that they were still a few weeks out on their lowers, but to have our FFL information sent in ahead of time [:D] saw their pics on M4C and they look nice.