PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to new Member Luke E.

tappedandtagged
15 July 2014, 22:53
A while back I made a post about marking my brass for sun sonic loads. I was looking for a permanent marking solution that would easily and quickly differentiate my sub loads from standard ones.

Obviously Nickle plated cases would fit the bill, but being frugal in nature I didn't want to shell out the money for something that wasn't necessary (no matter how handy).

Well, a new guy joins WEVO and his first post was on that thread I started asking if I had gotten any Nickle plated cases, and if not, he had some to send me. I PM'ed him my phone number and we began to text and talked on the phone once. I've gotta say, Luke is the epitamy of what a great gun guy is supposed to be. He called yesterday to say he'd put in the mail 150 or so Nickle cases.

Did I mention he's like brand new here?? And his first post here was to try to help some internet stranger out? Yeah, so Luke, you get down my way, I'd like to buy you a beer, or three. And I hope you stick around on here. I'm a fairly new member myself, but I find myself visiting this forum more and more and my other olds ones less and less.

So here's to Luke and all those guys like him on this forum! Thanks!

GOST
16 July 2014, 01:42
Pretty cool.

UWone77
16 July 2014, 18:51
Yeah I saw his post. Pretty great for a newbie's first post. Glad we keep attracting that kind of member here.

I spend time on 3 or 4 other forums, but seems like most threads end up in a big drama filled fight.

Glad we keep it friendly here.

mustangfreek
17 July 2014, 02:09
Yeah I saw his post. Pretty great for a newbie's first post. Glad we keep attracting that kind of member here.

I spend time on 3 or 4 other forums, but seems like most threads end up in a big drama filled fight.

Glad we keep it friendly here.

haha...ya this site is rather mild compared to another 1 or 2 that im also on as you, but this place is good for no BS attitude and people sharing pics, info, deals and what not, and with no attitude..

Soisauss
17 July 2014, 10:43
Cheers to the guy!!

Yeah wevo is pretty legit, mature adults with respect for one another!

UWone77
17 July 2014, 19:49
Good group of guys here... except that trouble maker Fort Tom... gotta keep an eye out for him. [:D]

browcs
18 July 2014, 06:39
You rock Luke!