PDA

View Full Version : Rainier Arms Summer Blast Event

UWone77
23 July 2014, 10:26
If you remember about a year ago, Rainier Arms (http://www.rainierarms.com) had their grand opening event. They had so much fun then, they're planning to do a similar event at the retail location called the Summer Blast Event.

For those that are local, or plan to be in the area at the time, August 23rd 2014 is the date you want to have circled. They'll have tons of door prizes from 1000 to 1200 hours.

There will be industry reps from:

Battle Arms Development
CMC Triggers
Mega Arms
Noveske Rifleworks
Northtech Defense
Tactical Tailor
Vortex Optics

and possibly others...

If you were there last year, you know they had some great cash deals. All I can say is... bring lots of cash this year. [:D]

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/RA_zpse312ad49.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/RA_zpse312ad49.jpg.html)

Computalotapus
23 July 2014, 12:28
So wish I lived closer.

Jerry R
23 July 2014, 12:36
That was a great event last year. Wish I lived closer too !

Judicator
23 July 2014, 14:54
I hate anyone who lives near them.

akersc
23 July 2014, 15:46
I hate anyone who lives near them.

Ditto :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mustangfreek
23 July 2014, 16:53
So wish I lived closer.

Its a good thing and bad...lol

Im not super close , but made the journey down last year for their grand opening for their new store..and well was coming down to check it out and grab a lower..well that turned into going to the ATM twice as they had a cash sale table..and well..prices were too stupid to not buy..came home with half a rifle..lol

TripleBravo
23 July 2014, 18:30
Wish I was out west too.

camomike
23 July 2014, 21:25
I'll hopefully be dialing in on the web for it as well.

UWone77
23 July 2014, 22:01
Its a good thing and bad...lol

Im not super close , but made the journey down last year for their grand opening for their new store..and well was coming down to check it out and grab a lower..well that turned into going to the ATM twice as they had a cash sale table..and well..prices were too stupid to not buy..came home with half a rifle..lol

This year will be epic for the cash deals. You better have plenty in hand !

DMViergever
24 July 2014, 14:35
Definitely wish I was near! Need to just make a trip some day...

UWone77
18 August 2014, 15:29
Rainier just wanted me to remind anyone local that's planning to come out:

- Noveske is going to bring the new President for a meet and greet. Lorina will also be on hand.
- Battle Arms Development will be showing off some new products at the show. We'll be giving away one of their new lowers during the raffle.
- Mega Arms will be showing up with a bunch of receiver sets to be sold at a killer show only deal.
- Lantac will also have a show only special on products, along with unveiling their new AK Brake we will be the first to have.

- Some pretty killer giveaways like a complete upper by Daniel Defense and over $1000 worth of red dots from Vortex Optics.

UWone77
19 August 2014, 17:52
For those local, Mega Arms will be offering 20% off Forged Lowers, Uppers, and Receiver Sets. Mega Arms Receivers as most of you know are never on sale.

mustangfreek
21 August 2014, 18:18
Man, went to last years and had fun..spent too much money and was looking forward to doing it again, but kids football game and other stuff is in the way, and im about 1.5 hours out...Bummer as i hear its gonna be a good one with plenty of goodies for good deals...

Hint...Bring a pocket full of cash...[:D]

UWone77
22 August 2014, 08:59
Rainier Arms is also having a 1 day online sale on Saturday for those that aren't local.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/ImageProxy_zps3e9f707d.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/ImageProxy_zps3e9f707d.jpg.html)

Pyzik
22 August 2014, 09:05
This would be so awesome to go to.
I wish I were closer.

Thanks for the heads up on the Online sale! I do need a BCG for my current build (SPR or Pistol, not sure!)

RiverRat
22 August 2014, 09:19
Rainier Arms is also having a 1 day online sale on Saturday for those that aren't local.

[crazy]12" Force rail is $128 SHIPPED after coupon [crazy]

One would be hard pressed to find a better rail for that price. Like impossibly pressed, its a REALLY good rail system. I picked up another one even though I'm not actively working an upper (the coupon code is already active.)

I might have a few "spare" parts lying around to slap that rail on. I just wish the spare barrel said "6.5 Grendel" instead of "5.56 NATO."

Computalotapus
22 August 2014, 10:10
hmmm might need 2 of these for the future shorty builds

UWone77
22 August 2014, 10:22
[crazy]12" Force rail is $128 SHIPPED after coupon [crazy]

One would be hard pressed to find a better rail for that price. Like impossibly pressed, its a REALLY good rail system. I picked up another one even though I'm not actively working an upper (the coupon code is already active.)

I might have a few "spare" parts lying around to slap that rail on. I just wish the spare barrel said "6.5 Grendel" instead of "5.56 NATO."

I didn't even notice that. Wow... that's a smoking price.

Comp, you could finally build some shorties with the KX3 tucked in with this rail!

Ride4frnt
22 August 2014, 10:22
Yep, ordering now.

How do I add the coupon code? It won't update the price.

UWone77
22 August 2014, 10:31
Yep, ordering now.

How do I add the coupon code? It won't update the price.

Won't be live until Friday Night. Remember... it's a one day sale for Saturday.

Ride4frnt
22 August 2014, 10:33
Won't be live until Friday Night. Remember... it's a one day sale for Saturday.

That's what I thought but Rat said it was active. Jumping the gun. I was really up in the air on the rail for my pistol and this just fixed that

RiverRat
22 August 2014, 11:09
That's what I thought but Rat said it was active. Jumping the gun. I was really up in the air on the rail for my pistol and this just fixed that

WAS active...they might have turned it off after my order went through [:D]

ORDER ITEMS
-----------

PRODUCT = Rainier Arms Force™ Free Float System 12.0 - (DEALER)
QUANTITY = 1
SKU = RA812
PRICE = 119.00 USD

UWone77
22 August 2014, 11:22
Weird, it was live for me too. You sure you put in the correct code?

Ride4frnt
22 August 2014, 11:25
I used 0823 and hit update and no change. Used 0823 and hit checkout and no change.

I see they are currently changing the site, the sales originally said (dealer) now they are saying (ods) I'll keep trying. I don't wanna miss this one.

RiverRat
22 August 2014, 11:48
Are you logged in?

Ride4frnt
22 August 2014, 11:49
I got it. I don't think the website likes mobile browsing. I was on my phone and experienced no changes in price. Got on the computer and it worked. $127 shipped is an unbeatable deal.

camomike
22 August 2014, 13:51
Just picked up my rail. Didn't really have the disposable, but would have been stupid to pass up. Saved over $65 on it...

Ride4frnt
22 August 2014, 14:44
I didn't even notice that. Wow... that's a smoking price.

Comp, you could finally build some shorties with the KX3 tucked in with this rail!

Can you confirm that the KX3 fits under this without problem? I see a 1.35od on the kx3 and 1.5id on the rail. Not sure how close you can safely run the muzzle device to the rail as I've never done this. Does heat expansion cause any problems?

Edit: just read a statement from rainier saying it does fit. Good to know, I was really hoping I didn't have to go with the skinny one.

mustangfreek
22 August 2014, 16:41
I cant make it to the actual sale..but that damn fluted barrel is really hard to pass up for the price.....

camomike
22 August 2014, 18:48
Mustang, have not fired mine yet, but it's sexier than all hell in person. The bore looks amazing. Grab one. If I had the extra cash I'd go after another even with out putting rounds down the one I have.

Ride4frnt
23 August 2014, 00:34
Mustang, have not fired mine yet, but it's sexier than all hell in person. The bore looks amazing. Grab one. If I had the extra cash I'd go after another even with out putting rounds down the one I have.

I have put rounds down one, and it is awesome. For the sale price, definitely worth picking up. I put my buddy's gun together with that barrel and a primary arms advanced red dot and it is a great shooter. Rainier is doing a lot of good things lately, these collaborations with other companies (seekins with the force rail, Odin with with mag release, etc) are really setting them apart in the industry, and I'm happy to see all these new things they are putting out.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s374/blue94dc4/Firearms/935BBFBB-28D1-420F-AD34-97CA0EBE2CA3_zps9j5r0qvd.jpg

mustangfreek
23 August 2014, 01:45
Damnit..you guys arent helping...lol...

Liberal_Strong
23 August 2014, 03:23
Ra bcg blk phos, $107 shipped. I hate you guys so much with your sales...im suppose to be saving for vegas next month :(

UWone77
23 August 2014, 22:47
Hope you guys were able to take advantage of the 1 day sale. There were some killer deals to be had and I'm sure some people's wallets are lighter.

They're already planning on which industry reps will be at next years event. Mark it on the calendar!

mustangfreek
24 August 2014, 03:40
Couldnt make it down this year unfortunately..had kids football game and another family affair to do..But a friend grabbed me a BAD safety setup for a great price off the cash table......[:D]......He said these was lots of deals...

Just sat down and broke out the CC and ordered the last piece of the puzzle from RA for my pistol build.....[crazy][BD]...Womans gonna see that and say..rainier arms again.....really??.....lol...ya they get alot of my ar money...