PDA

View Full Version : Good to have football back

Pages : 1 [2] 3

GOST
28 December 2014, 18:51
This is the best I've seen Dallas look this late in the season. Who would have figured that they'd lose Ware and Sean Lee, and their defense would look better than it had in years.

SINNER
28 December 2014, 19:06
Ravens hahaha Even sounds funny to me.

Looks like the Seahawks and Patriots are going.

GOST
28 December 2014, 19:08
Would be funny to see a team with a record as bad as Carolina's end up making it there.

SINNER
28 December 2014, 19:31
Still can not believe they made it in.

CK 187
28 December 2014, 20:02
What is everyone's SB picks?

Mine is Green Bay vs New England.

agreed

mustangfreek
28 December 2014, 20:05
False. Seattle-New England

Im with you. we all know denver is nothing for us and we shut manning down, A match many want to see is the patriots high energy offense against our killer defense..

GOST
28 December 2014, 20:11
Is there no ginger love? Is no one picking Andy Dalton and the Bengals?

UWone77
28 December 2014, 20:31
I'd love to see another Seahawks vs Steelers Super Bowl...

VIPER 237
28 December 2014, 20:43
Sweet now the playoffs are set whats everyone's predictions? I think the Pats and Seahawks are both the best in the NFL and its a distant gap from 2-3, and where they are both playing at home I see no reason why they cant make it to the Super Bowl.

WILDCARD:

ARZ<CAR
BAL<PIT
CIN<IND
DET<DAL

DIVISIONAL:

IND<NE
PIT>DEN
DAL>GB
CAR<SEA

CHAMPIONSHIP: (I think it can go either way on both of these)
PIT<NE
DAL<SEA

SUPER BOWL:

SEA<NE Its a great game pitching two complete teams against each other on the biggest stage of them all. In the end Belichick's game plan helps neutralize Wilson's magic and Patriots squeak by on a 2 minute drill from Brady as he gets his 4th ring and forever buries the manning vs brady talks.

And the Raiders pick Bama's Cooper with the 4th pick and finally have a true #1 receiver!

I'd love to see another Seahawks vs Steelers Super Bowl...

I think they are the only team that could go into new England and actually pull off a win. I don't see any other team in the AFC doing it. I think it'll come down to Seattle and Dallas for the NFC.

DutyUse
29 December 2014, 00:48
What about them bengals :))

Is there no ginger love? Is no one picking Andy Dalton and the Bengals?

Umm duh? I think we will make it deep into the playoffs but doubtful on our SB chances.. You never know though :D

Definitely not like the assurance that UK will win the Championship and possibly go undefeated! 76' Hoosiers here we come!

GOST
29 December 2014, 02:59
That Geico commercial with Ickey Woods has got me rooting for the Bengals.

DutyUse
29 December 2014, 03:12
That Geico commercial with Ickey Woods has got me rooting for the Bengals.

Get some cold cuts, get some cold cuts.. wooooo! lol

GOST
29 December 2014, 03:14
Ickey and Boomer were 2 of my favorites. My favorite of all time is Barry Sanders.

DutyUse
29 December 2014, 03:24
Ickey and Boomer were 2 of my favorites. My favorite of all time is Barry Sanders.

Yea Barry had the moves and the vision, certainly top 5...

*puts on flame suit* I grew up watching and rooting for John Elway. Don't even gotta think twice about it, he's far and away my favorite. Back in his hay-day LaDainian Tomlinson was amazing to watch also.

GOST
29 December 2014, 04:29
Barry Sanders is one of the classiest guys to ever play in the NFL.

GOST
29 December 2014, 04:32
I think Ben Roethlisberger is the most underated QB in the NFL.

DutyUse
29 December 2014, 04:36
I think Ben Roethlisberger is the most underated QB in the NFL.

And I thought you was gonna say Tim Couch was the most underrated QB of all time ;P

SINNER
29 December 2014, 07:42
Ravens-Steelers game Sat night is going to be awesome.

GOST
29 December 2014, 07:55
Hope Bell is good to go for that game.

SINNER
29 December 2014, 08:10
Yeah no depth there. Two rookies behind him in the lineup. Now just keep Tomlin's ass off the field and under control and it will be OK. Lol

Ride4frnt
29 December 2014, 08:19

And the Raiders pick Bama's Cooper with the 4th pick and finally have a true #1 receiver!

God I hope not.

GOST
1 January 2015, 18:41
Bye bye Florida State... Who's next?

Aberration79
1 January 2015, 18:58
Just goes to show what BS the previous bowl system was.

Ride4frnt
1 January 2015, 19:06
Need at least 8 teams in this playoff. Would like to see the same system the NFL uses. Would make the season a lot more interesting.

GOST
1 January 2015, 19:11
Agree with Ride, it already looks like the selection committee got it wrong not having TCU in.

GOST
1 January 2015, 19:14
I bet our favorite ginger beard is enjoying a game right now.

Computalotapus
1 January 2015, 19:21
I stress till the end of the 4th quarter
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

Ride4frnt
1 January 2015, 19:26
I'm enjoying a game as well. And just so our resident medic can't blackmail me later, here is my current attire, bonus for the Tide otterbox too.

That's a Tide snuggie and a Big Al beanie.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s374/blue94dc4/Misc/C04BECD3-BC2B-4049-9CCA-1DBF7F8AEE0F_zpsql9l55e4.jpg

GOST
1 January 2015, 19:44
You found a way to sneak a selfie in... My friend you are both genius and look surprisingly comfortable.

GOST
1 January 2015, 19:53
My Vols play in a bowl game tomorrow for the first time in awhile... GO VOLS!!!

Computalotapus
1 January 2015, 20:06
Well 2nd half is under way... lets see if Saban kick'd some players into gear

GOST
1 January 2015, 20:10
Looks like he didn't kick hard enough yet, but he's still got a lotta time.

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 20:21
My Vols play in a bowl game tomorrow for the first time in awhile... GO VOLS!!!

Lucky for y'all... is football season almost over -.-

It's rough being a UK football fan, back when we lived in Lexington we got season tickets for like 20$... thats how lame our football is. Now you want tickets for a North Carolina/UK Basketball game? Shell out some cash...

Computalotapus
1 January 2015, 20:29
Lucky for y'all... is football season almost over -.-

It's rough being a UK football fan, back when we lived in Lexington we got season tickets for like 20$... thats how lame our football is. Now you want tickets for a North Carolina/UK Basketball game? Shell out some cash...

What's this Bas Kettle Ball thing you are talking about... must be some European sport or something. haha

GOST
1 January 2015, 20:31
What's this Bas Kettle Ball thing you are talking about... must be some European sport or something. haha

Folks from Kentucky can't talk football without bringing up that other thing.[:)]

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 20:32
Folks from Kentucky can't talk football without bringing up that other thing.[:)]

Your assuming it gets talked about at all. No.. We avoid it. We're to ashamed...

BUT!

Technically the Bengals training/practice field is in Georgetown KENTUCKY. So we claim them as our "football" team. And let's see @ 10-5 (and a dumb tie) I'd say we're kicking ass and taking names [:D][:D]

GOST
1 January 2015, 20:50
Before we had the Titans which are an embarrassment, I rooted for the Bengals. This season I have been rooting for the Panthers.

GOST
1 January 2015, 21:25
Looks like it's Oregon vs Ohio State. Who you picking?

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 21:26
Before we had the Titans which are an embarrassment, I rooted for the Bengals. This season I have been rooting for the Panthers.

I also liked the Titans. A few years back I had a man crush on Chris Johnson, especially when he had that 2k yard rushing season :)

GOST
1 January 2015, 21:29
I also liked the Titans. A few years back I had a man crush on Chris Johnson, especially when he had that 2k yard rushing season :)

I used to be a Chris Johnson fan till I found out he has a tattoo in the middle of his chest that says,"Because I'm a star".

Computalotapus
1 January 2015, 21:43
Well I am picking Oregon. They dominated Florida State. GG OSU

GOST
1 January 2015, 21:44
Put in your predictions College Football Playoffs. Here's mine:

1. Oregon
2. Bama
3. Ohio State
4. Florida State

I'm going with Oregon winning it all, but it'll probably be Bama.

I'm sticking with my original pick of Oregon.

Ride4frnt
1 January 2015, 21:45
Well at least the seahawks are in. Knowing my year in sports, the Hawks will choke in the NFC championship, just like the Orioles and the Tide.

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 21:47
I think Sims is gonna take em all the way. Roll tide

Ride4frnt
1 January 2015, 21:47

Uhhh...did you not just see alabama lose?

GOST
1 January 2015, 21:48

What are you talking about?

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 21:48

It was on DVR while putting kids to bed. Thanks for the spoiler...

Ride4frnt
1 January 2015, 21:49
It was on DVR while putting kids to bed. Thanks for the spoiler...

Well dammit I'm pissed.

DutyUse
Well dammit I'm pissed.

Well now so am I lol

VIPER 237
I'm sticking with my original pick of Oregon.

Pac-12 pride baby

Ride4frnt
1 January 2015, 21:50
That's okay. OSU will get their assholes reamed by Oregon.

GOST
1 January 2015, 21:51
I like Mariota, seems like a good guy.

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 22:03

What are you talking about?

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/FamilyFord23/ar15/elissanight_zps02b84107.jpg

House rules dictate I have to do bath & story time before any sports can be turned on... sorry to re-disappoint ride :(

GOST
1 January 2015, 22:05
No excuse, kid should've already have been in bed.[BD]

Gaspipeshooter
1 January 2015, 22:07
No excuse, kid should've already have been in bed.[BD]

Agreed!!! [:D]

DutyUse
1 January 2015, 22:07
No excuse, she should've already have been in bed.[BD]

Ugh tell me about it. Her, momma and baby are sick. They took a nap till 8 tonight...so 10pm bedtime obviously was a no go

CK 187
1 January 2015, 22:10
Was a killer day for football

Mine wasn't pretty, but a win is a win and it was good to have Barry back
http://imageshack.com/a/img904/3898/2c5yQU.jpg

GOST
2 January 2015, 21:07
Playoffs start tomorrow, who you got?

Panthers> Cardinals
Steeler> Ravens
Dallas> Detroit
Colts> Bengals

What are your wildcard picks?

VIPER 237
2 January 2015, 22:35
I think Baltimore beats Pittsburgh as they don't have bell. But other than that I think you're right, but a possible upset with Indy/cincy.

DutyUse
2 January 2015, 23:32
I think Baltimore beats Pittsburgh as they don't have bell. But other than that I think you're right, but a possible upset with Indy/cincy.

Viper knows whats up ;)

Come on guys, lets not continue the "bungles" tradition...

mustangfreek
3 January 2015, 01:36
Playoffs start tomorrow, who you got?

Panthers> Cardinals
Steeler> Ravens
Dallas> Detroit
Colts> Bengals

What are your wildcard picks?

This is what im thinkin...

Panthers
Steelers
Dallas
colts

VIPER 237
3 January 2015, 17:52
For those of you who listen to ESPN radio, i'm sure you've heard of Phyllis. Well she's back.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2318118-alabama-fan-phyllis-goes-off-on-paul-finebaum-show-after-sugar-bowl-loss

UWone77
3 January 2015, 18:25
For those of you who listen to ESPN radio, i'm sure you've heard of Phyllis. Well she's back.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2318118-alabama-fan-phyllis-goes-off-on-paul-finebaum-show-after-sugar-bowl-loss

Phyllis is always entertaining. Not a whole lot else to be passionate about in Alabama I suppose. [:D]

I knew the Cardinals were going to be one and done. I feel bad for Fitzgerald. He's been a consummate professional his entire career. I hope that he gets a legit shot before he retires at a ring. In fact, he'd look great in a Seahawks uniform.

Computalotapus
3 January 2015, 18:37
Alabama is very passionate about football. We are not a bunch of band wagon jumpers. Because we have no affiliation with any "Pro" teams we take our college football seriously lol. And every state is full of idiots.

VIPER 237
3 January 2015, 20:31
Viper knows whats up ;)

Come on guys, lets not continue the "bungles" tradition...

Called it ;)

SINNER
3 January 2015, 21:52
I knew the Cardinals were going to be one and done. I feel bad for Fitzgerald. He's been a consummate professional his entire career. I hope that he gets a legit shot before he retires at a ring. In fact, he'd look great in a Seahawks uniform.

I would love to see Fitzgerald come to Baltimore. Wanted to see the Cards win just for him.

GOST
3 January 2015, 22:21
I would love to see Fitzgerald come to Baltimore. Wanted to see the Cards win just for him.

I bet he ends up in New England.

VIPER 237
3 January 2015, 23:23
I bet he ends up in New England.

That makes scary sense.

GOST
4 January 2015, 11:03
ESPN anchor Stuart Scott dies of cancer at 49. He was one of my favorites, R.I.P. in brother.

http://www.cbssports.com/general/eye-on-sports/24935090/espn-anchor-stuart-scott-dies-at-49

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 12:47
Sigh…Bengals getting takin to the wood shed. To many guys hurt in key positions [bash]

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 14:02
Jeez Dalton didn't throw for a single TD... I kept waiting and waiting. But nothing. So what Green was hurt? He's so scared to throw a pick he's frozen stiff

GOST
4 January 2015, 14:07
Dalton is nothing without Green. The Bengals signed Dalton for way to much, much like Cutler.

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 14:10
At least they lost to Indy(another semi-local). I wish em luck against the Broncs...

GOST
4 January 2015, 14:11
They already have Luck.[:D]

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 14:19
They already have Luck.[:D]

Lame but I still lol'd

SINNER
4 January 2015, 16:13
Any Patriots fans on here?

Brady's worst nightmare coming true again.

GOST
4 January 2015, 16:26
Any Patriots fans on here?

Brady's worst nightmare coming true again.

He's playing the Giants in the Super Bowl?[BD]

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 16:29
Jeez Detroit... I thought they had this one in the bag

CK 187
4 January 2015, 17:17
Packers v Cowboys.........woohoo!

UWone77
4 January 2015, 17:20
Jeez Detroit... I thought they had this one in the bag

Pass Interference call, then they pick up the flag?

Completely affected the outcome of the game in my opinion.

Terrible call, I'm interested to see what the league tells the Lions about that call.

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 17:49
Pass Interference call, then they pick up the flag?

Completely affected the outcome of the game in my opinion.

Terrible call, I'm interested to see what the league tells the Lions about that call.

Secretly they'll say "sorry we needed America's team in the hunt for ratings"

titanse05
4 January 2015, 17:50
Well the Cowboys can win a fixed game.... that was the very definition of pass interference, flag was thrown, penalty announced, then picked up with no explanation. That call changed the outcome of the game and tainted the Cowboys win. Way to ruin a good game refs. Someone best be fired for that series of events.

UWone77
4 January 2015, 17:53
Well the Cowboys can win a fixed game.... that was the very definition of pass interference, flag was thrown, penalty announced, then picked up with no explanation. That call changed the outcome of the game and tainted the Cowboys win. Way to ruin a good game refs. Someone best be fired for that series of events.

Exactly! How can you not turn around and not play the ball! You face guard the receiver, and the flag is picked up? If I was a Cowboy fan, I could not feel good about that win.

GOST
4 January 2015, 18:28
Secretly they'll say "sorry we needed America's team in the hunt for ratings"

Not a Cowboys fan, but in the polls the most liked team in the NFL is the Broncos. Followed closely by the Seahawks, and then the Patriots. The Cowboys are longer Americas team, they came in a number 4.

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 18:31
Don't nerd out on me Gosty, you knew what I meant. Guaranteed Cowboys are much more popular nationwide then the Lions...

GOST
4 January 2015, 18:31
You SeaHawks fans should be happy the Cowboys won. It gives you a chance to avenge your loss to them from earlier in the season when your defense was banged up.

GOST
4 January 2015, 18:32
Don't nerd out on me Gosty, you knew what I meant. Guaranteed Cowboys are much more popular nationwide then the Lions...

I am a nerd, what's wrong with being a nerd?

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 18:33
I am a nerd, what's wrong with being a nerd?

Nothing. The nerds shall inherit the earth.. Or something like that in the bible ;)

I use the term lovingly. Hell I played WoW for 2 years when it first came out, I can't/don't judge anyone.

DutyUse
4 January 2015, 18:35
Just saying the fact the Cowboys are Americas on again - off again love affair and all that $ Jerry Jones has... That all came into effect on that call IMHO

GOST
4 January 2015, 18:38
I hate the Cowboys, except for Jason Witten.

GO VOLS!

I have to say that as much as possible before next season starts.[BD]

GOST
4 January 2015, 20:11
This is a football thread.[:D]

mustangfreek
5 January 2015, 01:23
You SeaHawks fans should be happy the Cowboys won. It gives you a chance to avenge your loss to them from earlier in the season when your defense was banged up.

seahawks play carolina next week , while dallas plays green bay, so only way we see the cowboys again is if they beat green bay next week and we win.....Atleast i think thats right

GOST
5 January 2015, 02:07
seahawks play carolina next week , while dallas plays green bay, so only way we see the cowboys again is if they beat green bay next week and we win.....Atleast i think thats right

You're right.

CK 187
5 January 2015, 04:51

No way they go into GB and win. I'm hoping the -35 temps stick around [:D]

mustangfreek
10 January 2015, 00:50
Okay whos got who for this weeks playoffs

Patriots vs ravens
panthers vs seahawks
packers vs cowboys
broncos vs colts

Im thinking.....

Patriots
seahawks
cowboys
broncos

xAZxE30x
10 January 2015, 01:14
Ravens (hoping)
Panthers
Packers
Broncos

I am almost to Albuquerque right now. Can't wait!!! Go Broncos!

GOST
10 January 2015, 08:06
Patriots
seahawks
cowboys
broncos

I think Mustangfreek's pics are spot on. Don't know this real condition of Rodger's calf.

CK 187
10 January 2015, 08:43
I think Mustangfreek's pics are spot on. Don't know this real condition of Rodger's calf.

We shall see. Tolzien is talented in his own right though. I think they just need to shut down the Dallas offense and things will work out

GOST
10 January 2015, 09:38
We shall see. Tolzien is talented in his own right though. I think they just need to shut down the Dallas offense and things will work out

Very true and Romo's history in the cold isn't that good.

Ride4frnt
10 January 2015, 09:48
God I hope the Ravens beat the pats.

GOST
10 January 2015, 10:01
God I hope the Ravens beat the pats.

I'd like to see Steve Smith Sr. have a big game.

Ride4frnt
10 January 2015, 10:13
And I wanna see Scam Newton get crushed by the REAL Kam in Seattle.

SINNER
10 January 2015, 10:28
Go Ravens!!! I am on the road. Between Marfa and Presidio TX in a damn ice storm. Sat radio will likely be the only option. Sucks.

KW900A
10 January 2015, 11:50
I'm thinking New England takes it, but hoping Baltimore can pull it off. I have a good friend who is an obnoxious New England fan, I don't care for Baltimore but enjoy seeing New England lose just to bring her down a notch :)

I also agree.. Seahawks, cowboys and broncos. My team (miami) is not in contention, so I'm pulling for denver ultimately. Would like to see them get another shot after that shit show last year. The seahawks are a team of young guns, and a strong team at that, so I expect to see them in the playoffs regularly for awhile.

xAZxE30x
10 January 2015, 16:04
Shoot out so far! Baltimore just needs to keep the lead and they'll be alright. If they get behind I think it'll be to much to handle

KW900A
10 January 2015, 16:28
Shoot out so far! Baltimore just needs to keep the lead and they'll be alright. If they get behind I think it'll be to much to handle

Time to turn up the defense

mustangfreek
10 January 2015, 16:52
This patriots vs baltimore game is not what i was expecting...ravens up 31-28 with 8 minutes left...WOW..

Edit: neverrmind patriots just scored there back on top with like 5 minutes left

VIPER 237
10 January 2015, 17:12
The AFC goes through New England. Now come on Colts, Seahawks, and Packers!

KW900A
10 January 2015, 20:04
The AFC goes through New England. Now come on Colts, Seahawks, and Packers!

Seahawks making it happen, awesome interception and td

VIPER 237
10 January 2015, 20:26
I know Carolina isn't a great team, but damn Seattle looks unbeatable.

KW900A
10 January 2015, 20:31

X2

I'm expecting a New England/Seattle game.

mustangfreek
10 January 2015, 20:42

Im 2 for 2...still not sure on the dallas/green bay game, could go either way

[:D]

They are looking very good again, i want to see a NE and SEA superbowl...Sorry denver fans, but we have beat them 3 times in the last year, new challenger....lol

GOST
10 January 2015, 20:49
I'd like to see the Colts make it. I started as a Colts fan just Manning played for the Vols, after he was gone I figured I'd probably be a Denver fan. Instead I found myself becoming a bigger fan of Luck.

KW900A
10 January 2015, 21:06
I agree Green Bay / Dallas game could be a toss up, but Green Bay has home field advantage and its flipping cold there. I've always felt playing on your turf in your climate gives you an edge.

DutyUse
10 January 2015, 21:28

I laughed so hard at this my wife came and checked on me :D

UWone77
11 January 2015, 15:06
Dallas fans last week: "One call didn't lose the Lions the game"

GOST
11 January 2015, 15:28

A little instant karma.

KW900A
11 January 2015, 15:48
Dallas fans have taken to Facebook in a big way

VIPER 237
11 January 2015, 16:50
One and Done for Denver, and I'm 8 for 8 these playoffs.

KW900A
11 January 2015, 16:52
One and Done for Denver, and I'm 8 for 8 these playoffs.

Didn't expect that

UWone77
11 January 2015, 16:57
Nothing beats that new car smell...

....... Except Denver Losing at Home.... Let the Fire John Fox talk begin.

Ride4frnt
11 January 2015, 16:59
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s374/blue94dc4/Misc/1F911B96-3FB5-4BBF-A3DB-698D73310A98_zps7qrommtm.jpg

KW900A
11 January 2015, 17:02
Nothing beats that new car smell...

....... Except Denver Losing at Home.... Let the Fire John Fox talk begin.

Lets see how much longer that airs

GOST
11 January 2015, 17:33
Who's everyone got for tomorrow?

I'm picking the Ducks.

GOST
11 January 2015, 17:33
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s374/blue94dc4/Misc/1F911B96-3FB5-4BBF-A3DB-698D73310A98_zps7qrommtm.jpg

Very cool pic.

VIPER 237
11 January 2015, 18:45
Who's everyone got for tomorrow?

I'm picking the Ducks.

Ducks on paper should win, but Urban Meyer is a genius and OSU has some good talent. It wouldn't surprise me if it goes either way, hopefully in triple overtime.

GOST
11 January 2015, 18:52
No triple overtime, I have to be up for work at 0400.:(

CK 187
11 January 2015, 19:48

LMAO

VIPER 237
11 January 2015, 21:03
Did we just see Mannings last game?

UWone77
11 January 2015, 21:07

I think he was talking with a lot of emotions going through him. I think when he thinks about out it during the offseason, he goes one more season. I don't think he wants to go out like he did, with a subpar performance.

mustangfreek
11 January 2015, 21:13

Thats a tough one for anybody but him to say, but you could almost sense it on him, he was definetely out of his game today, ducks all over the field..Almost there entire o line are free agents and i believe peyton at the end of the year...Think the dude was just holding out for that ring...

UWone77
11 January 2015, 21:19
Thats a tough one for anybody but him to say, but you could almost sense it on him, he was definetely out of his game today, ducks all over the field..Almost there entire o line are free agents and i believe peyton at the end of the year...Think the dude was just holding out for that ring...

Good point about free agents. If you don't see them resign Julius and Demariyus Thomas, who is he going to throw to?

KW900A
11 January 2015, 21:34
I don't think mannings gonna exit on such a low note. But in the politics of post season football that may or may not be a choice he has.

xAZxE30x
11 January 2015, 22:45
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn77/Jindar/668AC136-99D1-48E6-A7A6-2715715F2F11_zpsxdmzcoo5.jpg

Had a great time! Despite playing like shit. I still can't get over Manning not running the 5 yards for the first down. He could have walked!!

Driving back now.. Stopping in Albuquerque

GOST
12 January 2015, 03:21
Manning just needs a little over 2,000 yards to beat Favre's yardage record, he'll be back.

GOST
12 January 2015, 04:20

I don't think mannings gonna exit on such a low note. But in the politics of post season football that may or may not be a choice he has.
I'd like to see Manning request a trade to the Titans so that he could end his career back in TN. Then buy the Titans, which has been mentioned. This would allow the Broncos to sign their free agents and go forth with Osweiler. If Manning got the yardage record and got the Titans to 9 wins, that would be ending his career on a good note. That's my fantasy scenario.

CK 187
12 January 2015, 09:03
I'd like to see Manning request a trade to the Titans so that he could end his career back in TN. Then buy the Titans, which has been mentioned. This would allow the Broncos to sign their free agents and go forth with Osweiler. If Manning got the yardage record and got the Titans to 9 wins, that would be ending his career on a good note. That's my fantasy scenario.

Good thing you don't want much [pop]

VIPER 237
12 January 2015, 14:52
John Fox is out of Denver. Looks like big shakeups all around for the mile high city.

GOST
12 January 2015, 15:06
John Fox is out of Denver. Looks like big shakeups all around for the mile high city.

Figured it would happen, wonder who's coming in?

VIPER 237
12 January 2015, 15:27
Figured it would happen, wonder who's coming in?

Arians from AZ, or maybe the ex Bills hc? Maybe even Del Rio.

mustangfreek
12 January 2015, 15:36
Well i was 0-2 yesterday, thought denver and dallas were gonna move on..

Sooo...Green bay comes to visit us and Gost's colts go see brady.....Hummmm

Still saying pats vs hawks in SB

KW900A
12 January 2015, 15:51
X2

Would love to see a colts victory personally

tact
12 January 2015, 17:28
My team's out so whoever can beat the Shehawks would be great.

mustangfreek
18 January 2015, 04:57
Im still thinking seahawks and patriots for superbowl

VIPER 237
18 January 2015, 09:20
Im still thinking seahawks and patriots for superbowl

Same here. I think Green Bay is in for a long day, and I just don't see Indy going into foxborough and beating the Patriots.

Guinnesseb
18 January 2015, 10:23
Can't wait to see the games today.. Im also thinking Pats/Seahawks for SB... Life long Pats fan so Im a little biased on that prediction.. I do think that it is going to be tough for Indy to come into Gillette and win... Of course I said the same thing last week against Baltimore.. The Pats definitely need to play better than we did that game..

GOST
18 January 2015, 10:53
Go Colts!

GOST
18 January 2015, 13:03
Seattle better get that offense going.

UWone77
18 January 2015, 13:09
They are getting destroyed in all phases.

GOST
18 January 2015, 15:18
Tied up.

Eric
18 January 2015, 15:24
I did NOT see that coming.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/AR15forme/20150118_153159.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/AR15forme/media/20150118_153159.jpg.html)

VIPER 237
18 January 2015, 15:33
Wow. What a crazy comeback.

GOST
18 January 2015, 15:35
Now who's gonna be their date to the Super Bowl?

KW900A
18 January 2015, 15:56
Unbelievable game, shame I was unable to see nearly all of it

UWone77
18 January 2015, 16:02

After the 4th interception, I thought the Seahawks were cooked.

That game was insane, possibly the best game I've ever seen. It wouldn't surprise me if Russell Wilson had a concussion after Clay Matthews blew him up in the first quarter. Must have shaken off the cloud by the 4th quarter.

mustangfreek
18 January 2015, 16:03
Haha...what a ending to a game, that we ( hawks) looked crappy for about 55 minutes of the game...Hope sheman is not too banged up... back to back appearances...

VIPER 237
18 January 2015, 16:19
I have never seen vinateri miss like that.

GOST
18 January 2015, 18:33
Looks like Pats vs Hawks.

VIPER 237
18 January 2015, 18:41
Hawks had better come to play or else it'll be over by halftime the way the Patriots look.

mustangfreek
18 January 2015, 19:04
Hawks had better come to play or else it'll be over by halftime the way the Patriots look.

Not 100 % agreeing with this..lol..

Luck is throwing "ducks" and they are just not there, and pats showed up to play...While i do agree today was russell wilson's , probably worst game, no worries here, look at what they did today...

DutyUse
18 January 2015, 19:08
Wow one of the best games I've seen in awhile. Can't believe they came storming back :D

VIPER 237
18 January 2015, 19:26
Not 100 % agreeing with this..lol..

Luck is throwing "ducks" and they are just not there, and pats showed up to play...While i do agree today was russell wilson's , probably worst game, no worries here, look at what they did today...

It'll be interesting to see what they do on a neutral field. Immediate reaction is its the Patriots to lose, but you can never count out Seattle.

CK 187
19 January 2015, 04:50

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/AR15forme/20150118_153159.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/AR15forme/media/20150118_153159.jpg.html)

Let's never speak of this again

UWone77
19 January 2015, 11:55

The Hawks never get blown out in the Pete Carroll Era. It will be close.

mustangfreek
19 January 2015, 13:41
The Hawks never get blown out in the Pete Carroll Era. It will be close.

This is my thoughts also, i am thinking it wil lbe close, like a FG could decide the win, i just dont see a blowout.

Also we will get to see a few old team mates, one of which was from the "legion of boom" brandon browner, and i thought one other hawk went there.

Earl thomas dislocated his shoulder and came back out and played, and shrerman looked banged up and after said that most likely some nerve damage, but both of them saud they will be out o nthe field.

tact
19 January 2015, 13:41
There's no crying in football.....

mustangfreek
19 January 2015, 14:02
There's no crying in football.....

lol..oh im not crying...im sure packers fans are..we didnt get the lead till 58 minutes and some change in the game, and just played good for the last 5 minutes of the game..

UWone77
19 January 2015, 14:05
If I was a Packers Fan, I'd be crying.

This usually happens to Seattle Sports, what happened to Green Bay that is, snatching defeat in the clutches of victory. It was just that much more of a shock, it was the other way around, on top of going to a second straight Super Bowl. I'm still in disbelief.

UWone77
19 January 2015, 14:05

This usually happens to Seattle Sports, what happened to Green Bay that is, snatching defeat in the clutches of victory. It was just that much more of a shock, it was the other way around, on top of going to a second straight Super Bowl. I'm still in disbelief.

FortTom
19 January 2015, 14:53

Don't fret it UW, when NE kicks their asses, you'll be believing that....[:D]

UWone77
19 January 2015, 15:03
Don't fret it UW, when NE kicks their asses, you'll be believing that....[:D]

Go back to what you know well... dancing in your panties.

Leave the football talk to the boys. [:D]

DutyUse
19 January 2015, 15:22
Went to HighSchool a little bit in Connecticut. Was a sophomore in 2001 and all I ever heard about was the damn Pats and Brady. Every time I even watch them play it still irks me a little…I hope it's a blow out honestly ;)

Dstrbdmedic167
19 January 2015, 15:27
Went to HighSchool a little bit in Connecticut. Was a sophomore in 2001 and all I ever heard about was the damn Pats and Brady. Every time I even watch them play it still irks me a little…I hope it's a blow out honestly ;)

I know the feeling except I played ball my 9th grade year when Julius peppers was a senior.. Of course he was the talk of the town then.. It's still that way... I only played that year but I can attest that he can hit like it was nobody's business. Of course he was also twice my size then...

mustangfreek
19 January 2015, 15:27

lol...

DutyUse
19 January 2015, 15:31
I know the feeling except I played ball my 9th grade year when Julius peppers was a senior.. Of course he was the talk of the town then.. It's still that way... I only played that year but I can attest that he can hit like it was nobody's business. Of course he was also twice my size then...

wow, how do you compete against a future all-star?

Dstrbdmedic167
19 January 2015, 15:34
wow, how do you compete against a future all-star?

You fall flat on your ass that's how... I remember we had to lay head to head and coach blew the whistle. We then had to jump up turn around and hit the the other person. Yea I didn't do so well...

Ride4frnt
19 January 2015, 15:59
You fall flat on your ass that's how... I remember we had to lay head to head and coach blew the whistle. We then had to jump up turn around and hit the the other person. Yea I didn't do so well...

Oh...so that's what happened to you...

Dstrbdmedic167
19 January 2015, 16:00
Oh...so that's what happened to you...

At least I have an excuse...

FortTom
19 January 2015, 17:24

Speaking of boys, you know how they separate the men from the boys in the Seahawks? With a freakin crowbar. You want some trash talk, it's on dude....[:D]

FortTom
19 January 2015, 17:29
lol...

Same goes for you big guy.. and your rotten fish flesh picking salt water pigeons...[:)]

UWone77
19 January 2015, 17:29
Speaking of boys, you know how they separate the men from the boys in the Seahawks? With a freakin crowbar. You want some trash talk, it's on dude....[:D]

Better get on the roof of the double wide ... you'll need some duct tape to fix that antenna to watch the game. Are you able to get reception in Ken Tuck E ?

Someone que the banjo music... [:D]

mustangfreek
19 January 2015, 17:35
Better get on the roof of the double wide ... you'll need some duct tape to fix that antenna to watch the game. Are you able to get reception in Ken Tuck E ?

LMAO....haha that was funny..

FortTom
19 January 2015, 17:44
lol...

you been smoking that legal marijuana and listening to Nirvana on a looped tape again? I didn't think you left coast liberal loonies allowed the NFL to broadcast there, because there isn't an equal number of women on the team, although I'd argue that point for you.

I've got a can of ammo to put on the Pats, if that's not too much of a male type of thing for you left coast politically correct types?[:D] Consider this as: you've been publically called out. Or as they say for Seahawk fans, "outed".

FortTom
19 January 2015, 17:44
lol...

LMAO....haha that was funny..
Oh, UW thinks he's funny, oh now, you're funny too....

mustangfreek
19 January 2015, 18:00
Oh, UW thinks he's funny, oh now, you're funny too....

Oh...old man tom is picking on the gingers now...well you bully.....[:D]

Your gonna have to have the woman stand up there and move around your giant rabbit ears antenna just to maybe catch some of the game....Where these seapigeon things you call them, as they pound sand with your pats...HAHA.....

FortTom
19 January 2015, 18:07
Oh...old man tom is picking on the gingers now...well you bully.....[:D]

Your gonna have to have the woman stand up there and move around your giant rabbit ears antenna just to maybe catch some of the game....Where these seapigeon things you call them, as they pound sand with your pats...HAHA.....

Just as long as I can catch half time. I hear the sea chickens are going to do show tunes, for the fans. Can't miss that......[:D]

tact
19 January 2015, 18:30
lol..oh im not crying...im sure packers fans are..we didnt get the lead till 58 minutes and some change in the game, and just played good for the last 5 minutes of the game..

I was referring to all the Shehawks crying at the end of the game......

mustangfreek
19 January 2015, 18:34

Im sure, a bunch of seattle fans left in the middle of the 4th quarter and ran back after they heard what was going on, only to be turned away, NO-Re-ENTRY...haha.

UWone77
19 January 2015, 18:34

Drink some more of that haterade... I'm going to watch Russell Wilson hoist another Lombardi... and yeah, we'll all be crying...

tact
19 January 2015, 18:40
Drink some more of that haterade... I'm going to watch Russell Wilson hoist another Lombardi... and yeah, we'll all be crying...

Hardly haterade....just pointing to the facts. A bunch grown ass men getting paid to play a game and crying because the Packers decided to give up in the last 5 minutes of a championship game. Nothing more....nothing less.

UWone77
19 January 2015, 19:02
Hardly haterade....just pointing to the facts. A bunch grown ass men getting paid to play a game and crying because the Packers decided to give up in the last 5 minutes of a championship game. Nothing more....nothing less.

That's certainly one spin on the "facts"

GOST
21 January 2015, 06:58
NFL is reporting that 11 of the balls used in the AFC title game were under inflated by at least 2lbs.

CK 187
21 January 2015, 07:25

I'll be happy. If my Pack isn't going, then it better damn sure be the team that beats them that wins. Plus Wilson is a Wisconsin alumni so it's sweet either way for me

Yes. They collectively said "you know what? This superbowl thing is over-rated, let's not go"

32 sides to every story. One for each teams fans i guess

CK 187
21 January 2015, 07:26
NFL is reporting that 11 of the balls used in the AFC title game were under inflated by at least 2lbs.

So, should Belichick be held responsible and be fired as some are calling for?

Ride4frnt
21 January 2015, 11:59
Everyone get their grids filled out?

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s374/blue94dc4/Misc/B23286F4-A0F5-4515-9FDD-AEAAA0EE491E_zpsemhbddxi.jpg

Naytwan
23 January 2015, 03:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRmyXX6ipU

Though you guys may find this amusing.

mustangfreek
31 January 2015, 17:15
So.....Tomorrow it is...Still thinking its gonna be a close game...

Go HAWKS!!!

VIPER 237
31 January 2015, 19:34
Yeah I'm sure it'll come down to the last drive and/or OT. I'm thinking the Patriots win it though. I think they're angry and have a chip on their shoulder from the deflate gate bs. But honestly i couldn't put money on either team. Both have been the most complete teams this year and are coached by two of the best.

rayjax82
31 January 2015, 19:42

Another way to put it is...

When you're down and out, with no time left and almost no hope. You strap on your big boy shoes and you put EVERYTHING you have into trying to comeback. And you succeed.

Its called being, "emotionally invested," in something. It takes a grown ass man to show a little emotional vulnerability on national television.

JMHO.

Patriots can suck it!

harm
31 January 2015, 19:44
Deflate Gate is BS

GO PATS! ;-)

Uffdaphil
1 February 2015, 11:40
Okay,I can't find a halfway good reason to prefer either bowl team so I'm going with the blowhard index. Which team has the most prima donnas?

I can't go by region since both areas are gun grabbing, rights stomping, central committee worshipping, totalitarian hives.

mustangfreek
1 February 2015, 18:58
holy shit, crazy catch kearse

six8
1 February 2015, 18:59
holy shit, crazy catch kearse

Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mustangfreek
1 February 2015, 19:00
FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Beast mode...WTF

Eric
1 February 2015, 19:03
1 yard for the TD and win...and they throw it. Really?

six8
1 February 2015, 19:06
Stupidest play call ever

mustangfreek
1 February 2015, 19:08
1 yard for the TD and win...and they throw it. Really?

Stupidest play call ever

X2...wtf

Worst call of the season on the most important play of the game...Im done for a while..pissed off ginger...is signing off ...

Dstrbdmedic167
1 February 2015, 19:09
I don't even watch sports enough to say something most of the time but I think I'd know better than to throw at 1 and goal... The offensive coordinator will be looking a new job tomorrow..

toolboxluis00200
that was crazy game

UWone77
Dumbest. Fucking. Call. Ever.

Pete Carroll gave the game away, literally handed the Patriots the Championship.

toolboxluis00200
1 February 2015, 19:14

Pete Carroll gave the game away, literally handed the Patriots the Championship.

he got cocky. thing yeah I am good. and boom got slap in the face

Txfilmmaker
1 February 2015, 19:17
Can't believe that call. :-(

VIPER 237
1 February 2015, 19:18
Great game though. Yeah that was a dumbass call. Wow.

UWone77
1 February 2015, 19:19
he got cocky. thing yeah I am good. and boom got slap in the face

Dude, if you're going to talk crap, at least use complete coherent sentences.

GaSwamper
Dam. Many will probly think diff. but that was one of the best Super Bowls I've watched in a long time.

FortTom

Hey, I see it this way, no one loses a game that close because of one play.

1. A great Super Bowl - The two no. 1 seeds, two best teams in the league, instead of some crappy wildcard team and a blow out boring super bowl. No this is one for the record books.

2. The absolutely most positively insane 4th quarter I've ever seen. Freaking incredible. This one will never fade from my memory.

3. Both teams came to play. They played their asses off. If part of the game looked a bit mundane, you have to go back to the fact that each team was playing the best team in the NFL

My hat's off to both teams. They gave us a great Super Bowl game.

This game will be talked about for years.[:)]

toolboxluis00200
1 February 2015, 19:21
Dude, if you're going to talk crap, at least use complete coherent sentences.
i was on my phone typing

UWone77
1 February 2015, 19:22
Hey, I see it this way, no one loses a game that close because of one play.

1. A great Super Bowl - The two no. 1 seeds, two best teams in the league, instead of some crappy wildcard team and a blow out boring super bowl. No this is one for the record books.

2. The absolutely most positively insane 4th quarter I've ever seen. Freaking incredible. This one will never fade from my memory.

3. Both teams came to play. They played their asses off. If part of the game looked a bit mundane, you have to go back to the fact that each team was playing the best team in the NFL

My hat's off to both teams. They gave us a great Super Bowl game.

This game will be talked about for years.[:)]

FT,

You're right, it was more like 1-3 plays. They had 3 more chances to pound it in with Lynch. The game was over. The Patriots were given a free ring by the buffoonery of the Coaching Staff.

jymbeux
1 February 2015, 19:23
Pretty much everybody I know is in disbelief. Things are going to be pretty somber at work tomorrow.

Computalotapus
1 February 2015, 19:24
Always next year guys...always next year. Tho I am happy for Mr. Hightower on the Pats.. good to see a Alabama player make it to the final stage in the pros in his second year. I know Carpenter, Norwood and Williams play for the Seahawks. And I always keep track of how former Tide players do in the NFL.

Gaspipeshooter
1 February 2015, 19:33
[crazy] 'nuff said!

UWone77
1 February 2015, 19:35
This can be posted in the Football thread.

toolboxluis00200
1 February 2015, 19:37
it was a good game it just that last part was like [wow]

Naytwan
1 February 2015, 19:39
FT,

You're right, it was more like 1-3 plays. They had 3 more chances to pound it in with Lynch. The game was over. The Patriots were given a free ring by the buffoonery of the Coaching Staff.

Agreed. When I saw them going for the pass I just shook my head.

FortTom
1 February 2015, 19:40
Pretty much everybody I know is in disbelief. Things are going to be pretty somber at work tomorrow.
Would they have been equally in a state of disbelief of that 1 in a million lucky ass catch that put them in position to score? I've been saying the Pats were going to go all the way since the playoffs started. The Seahawks had plenty of chances to clinch this game, so even given the stupid call to pass with a yard to go, wasn't the only thing to cost them the game. An "act of God" catch got them that close to begin with.

Either way, screw it, it was still one of the best super bowls in years, and one of the most incredible 4th quarters I've seen in a long time. I can't think of a bad thing to say about either team, as far as this game.[:)]

camomike
1 February 2015, 19:43
One of the luckiest catches I've seen, to one of the stupidest calls from a coaching staff I've seen. Pats got handed this one. SMFH

mustangfreek
1 February 2015, 19:49
gingers back....

Still pissed about stupid call...

Back out...lol.....damnit...

Uffdaphil
1 February 2015, 19:51
Wow! That was some rodeo. I sure would not want to have to explain "The Call" back home tomorrow.

Gaspipeshooter
1 February 2015, 19:53
Julian Edelman played ball at my alma mater...

UWone77
1 February 2015, 19:53
gingers back....

Still pissed about stupid call...

Back out...lol.....damnit...

LOL...

Several times this year, instead of running the ball, they tried to force Wilson to be a pocket passer. Hated the game plan. Several 3rd downs they should have and could have had Russell roll out for a run, but he tried to throw it, and under threw several. Not sure what the thinking was.

Either way, the season's over.

GOST
1 February 2015, 19:55
Great game, hate to see Seattle robbed by the play call. Hats off to both teams, I agree with FT it's one of the best Super Bowls in years.

Txfilmmaker
1 February 2015, 19:55
Would they have been equally in a state of disbelief of that 1 in a million lucky ass catch that put them in position to score? I've been saying the Pats were going to go all the way since the playoffs started. The Seahawks had plenty of chances to clinch this game, so even given the stupid call to pass with a yard to go, wasn't the only thing to cost them the game. An "act of God" catch got them that close to begin with.

Either way, screw it, it was still one of the best super bowls in years, and one of the most incredible 4th quarters I've seen in a long time. I can't think of a bad thing to say about either team, as far as this game.[:)]

Yes. Great game. That "act of God" catch had me believing the Seahawks were going to win. In six months I will go back to cheering for my Texans. As a Texans fan, you have to try and figure out who you are going to root for in the Super Bowl each year. Someday I hope to be able to actually cheer for the Texans in the Super Bowl. I think they are at least a few years away. The Seahawks look like they can be right back in it next year. That's the good news for you Seahawks fans.

UWone77
1 February 2015, 20:00

They had 2 time outs and were at the roughly 39 yard line with over a minute thirty left. The "catch" put them in a position to score, but they were in prime position already with plenty of time to go.

toolboxluis00200
1 February 2015, 20:00
do you guys think some one mite get fired or get a big pay cute for what happen ??

EDIT i dont now football politics that is why i am asking

GOST
1 February 2015, 20:08
do you guys think some one mite get fired or get a big pay cute for what happen ??

No, Seattle has a great coaching staff. They made a call most would not have agreed with. Will be interesting to see if Lynch is there next year.

FortTom
1 February 2015, 20:12
No, Seattle has a great coaching staff. They made a call most would not have agreed with. Will be interesting to see if Lynch is there next year. Yeah, he'll be there. The Seahawks have a fairly young team. They'll be contenders next year too.

Shit, for some one wanting to see the 'hawks get their asses kicked, it seems I'm the only one giving them any respect....[:)]

mustangfreek
1 February 2015, 20:12

Yep..

Bevel has already been interviewed for many jobs including a couple head coach spots...i dont see him being around next year..

Watching the comments from the saehawks, there all saying they thought the ball was going to lynch...anyways..game over...

GOST
1 February 2015, 20:17
Shit, for some one wanting to see the 'hawks get their asses kicked, it seems I'm the only one giving them any respect....[:)]

Most posting have given the Seahawks respect. The fact of being a young team with a lot of contracts coming up, I would let Lynch go to free up some cap space to keep some of the younger players. Wilson will be getting a big payday soon.

UWone77
1 February 2015, 20:34
Most posting have given the Seahawks respect. The fact of being a young team with a lot of contracts coming up, I would let Lynch go to free up some cap space to keep some of the younger players. Wilson will be getting a big payday soon.

No way you let Lynch go. He's the heart of that team. They don't even make the playoffs without him this year.

GOST
1 February 2015, 20:42
No way you let Lynch go. He's the heart of that team. They don't even make the playoffs without him this year.

Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Lychn fan, but I think he's gonna end up costing them to much. To me the defense is their core. Wilson need more targets also.

FortTom
1 February 2015, 20:46
No way you let Lynch go. He's the heart of that team. They don't even make the playoffs without him this year. Absolutely no way they'll lose Lynch. It wouldn't surprise me to see both the Seahawks and Pats both in the playoffs next year. It's not crazy far fetched that there could be a rematch next year.

mustangfreek
1 February 2015, 20:46

This.

Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Lychn fan, but I think he's gonna end up costing them to much. To me the defense is their core. Wilson need more targets also.

But also agree wilson needs some more targets, but lockette and richardson i think will fill in well next year, there rooks this year

GOST
1 February 2015, 20:51
Wilson's new contract isn't gonna be cheap, something's gotta give.

UWone77
1 February 2015, 20:51

I don't think you watch enough Seahawk Football Then. This is a run first team. Turbin and Michael don't give you the same returns. They also don't wear down the defenses in the second half. He still looks fresh, and I think has several good years left. You swing and miss on another back next year, and you're 8-8.

GOST
1 February 2015, 20:54
I watch a lot of Seahawks football cause I'm a Lynch fan, but football is a business like any other.

UWone77
1 February 2015, 20:56
I watch a lot of Seahawks football cause I'm a Lynch fan, but football is a business like any other.

Yes it is.... but Lynch is under contract for another year. They're not going to just cut him.

Cap space is an issue, but it's been going up 10 mil a year.

Like I said, no way you let him walk.

GOST
1 February 2015, 20:57
I would like to see Lynch stay in Seattle but I think that Wilson's new contract may not make it possible.

GOST
1 February 2015, 21:00
Lynch's Geico commercial is great, cause "I'm all about that Flo Boss".

Txfilmmaker
1 February 2015, 21:01
Absolutely no way they'll lose Lynch. It wouldn't surprise me to see both the Seahawks and Pats both in the playoffs next year. It's not crazy far fetched that there could be a rematch next year.

Agreed

GOST
2 February 2015, 02:16
Yes it is.... but Lynch is under contract for another year. They're not going to just cut him.

Cap space is an issue, but it's been going up 10 mil a year.

Like I said, no way you let him walk.

Apparently UW is right, it's been reported that Seattle has offered Lynch an extension that could possibly keep him there to the end of his career. It's also been reported that Sherman may need Tommy John surgery.