PDA

View Full Version : What is EraThr3?

UWone77
7 August 2014, 12:28
From the EraThr3 Press Release:

Just what is EraThr3?

“I’ll tell you what it’s not. It’s not Fight Club. It may seem like we’ve trying to keep things a secret but we’re not. EraThr3 [pronounced Era Three] is a lifestyle with a company wrapped around it. It’s not a company with a lifestyle.” Sheri Johnson, EraThr3 COOO

How do you label EraThr3 in just one word? Easy. All you have to do is pick one. Cars, blades, gear, good booze, better tattoos, glory, resolve, off-roading, scandalous women, badassery.

It won’t be an accurate label unless you all of them and no matter what it will be incomplete, but you gotta start somewhere.

EraThr3’s leadership could be called heretical. It begins with Sheri Johnson, former General Manager of Noveske Rifleworks, hot tattooed chick now Chief Obnoxious Operating Officer (COOO); Sterling Becklin, previously President of Noveske Rifleworks, current President of ECS Case and long time outdoors aficionado turned EraThr3 Presidente; and Jason Hulst of Hulst Customs, custom car builder and HRDM (hot rod design maestro). These three possess an alarming range of talents and serious commitment. Design, fabrication, knowledge of the firearms-tactical-military industry, badass interpersonal skills and sheer lack of fear.

Johnson says, “The first question we get asked is, are you building firearms? The short answer is, maybe. Maybe at some point. They may be part of the journey but they’re not the entirety of the destination. We want to stay in the firearms industry, we love it, but we won’t be taking the usual path. We love to shoot and we train a lot but we’re not door kickers and we won’t be confined by the traditional ‘tactical’ world. EraThr3 is the embodiment of a more urban approach. We geared toward an overall lifestyle that includes—but is not centered on—firearms.”

EraThr3 will begin with a focus on accessories, some apparel, knives, packs and gear—we have a lot of radical gear planned, but none of it will be designed inside SOF or door kicker constraints. We will bridge the gap between the tactical world and people who love what we love, giving us the best of both worlds. We want to see our kit at the range, on the summit, on the streets.

Firearms part of the journey not destination

EraThr3 has broad range of products is in the final stages of development now with several piece undergoing rigorous (if unorthodox) testing now. We will launch officially in October.

“We’re back in the garage again,” Johnson continues. “Just a little startup company, doing what we love and loving what we do. It’s awesome.”

Though all of the EraThr3 triarchy come from powerful positions in large companies, we reject the standard ‘stuff shirt CEO’ paradigm. We find nothing wrong with having a good glass of whisky in the middle of the day and returning to work after sobering up and we absolutely plan on partnering and doing awesome projects with cool people.

We’re not going to settle – you shouldn’t either.

Here’s to the future!

If you want to know more, you can find EraTh3 on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/Erathr3

Feel free to hit Sheri up for a more thorough explanation (or if you want to go cliff-diving) at sheri@erathr3.com. Follow us on Instagram, #EraThr3.

Aragorn
7 August 2014, 12:33
Well this out to be interesting.

Computalotapus
7 August 2014, 13:02
hmmm Facebook. Might have to make the wife go look as godaddy is place-holding the domain name currently.

Ride4frnt
7 August 2014, 13:39
Whiskey in the middle of the work day? Where do I apply?

GOST
7 August 2014, 15:53
It'll be interesting to see what their gear looks like.

Eric
8 August 2014, 00:20
What...?

UWone77
8 August 2014, 12:44

I can confirm when I hung out with Sheri on a work day, adult beverages may have been consumed.

Gaspipeshooter
8 August 2014, 19:05
http://cellar.com/images/inventory/zoom/129984.jpg

KevinBLC
8 August 2014, 20:07
I still don't have a clue what they do.

Thompson
8 August 2014, 20:43
Kinda seems like a bit of everything from what UWone said. I checked out their Facebook page today - didn't give me a clue as to what they do ... No where on the page is that info listed for that matter.

Ride4frnt
8 August 2014, 23:17
From looking at their Facebook and Instagram photos, looks like a bunch of debauchery, modified vehicles, sexy ladies, taxidermy, and tattoos. All of which I can get behind.

UWone77
4 January 2015, 19:35
Finally launching at Midnight! Can't wait to see what it all looks like. I know they aren't 100% ready, but they're already 4 months behind.

GOST
4 January 2015, 19:57
I guess we'll see what they got tomorrow.

http://www.erathr3.com/password

P.S. I'm guessing we'll get our first look at the winning designs from the Stickman t-shirt contest here.

M. Gale
4 January 2015, 21:59
Delete

toolboxluis00200
4 January 2015, 22:52
yeah just got an email from them they are sending me some free stickers :)

UWone77
5 January 2015, 00:03
Some Erathr3 Weaponry:

Limited Edition

"Clint Smith" Signature Rifle

.308 Custom Short Action
Integral Pic-Rail & Recoil Lug
Oversized E3 Titanium Bolt Knob
Jewell Trigger
20" Proof Research Barrel
416R Stainless/Carbon Construction
Heavy Contour w/ 1:10 Twist Rate
5/8"x24 Threads
E3 Titanium Thread Protector
Manners Elite Tactical Stock
100% Carbon Fiber Lay-up
Adjustable Cheek Piece
Integral Mini Chassis & AI Mags
Multiple QD Sling Mounts
E3 Titanium Front Rail
Atlas Bi-Pod w/ Quick Detach Mount
13" Length of Pull
Schmidt & Bender Optics
5-20x50 PM II Ultra Short
H2CMR Reticle
Custom Spuhr Optics Mount
0 MIL/0 MOA
PRICING: TBD

Limited Edition
"Clint Smith" Signature AR
5.56 x 45 NATO
Ultra-Lightweight Billet Receivers
OEM BCG
Raptor Charging Handle
Titanium Takedown/Pivot Pins & End Plate
Lightweight Port Door
Low-Pro E3 NRX Handguard
M-Lok Mounting Provisions
E3 Titanium Barrel Nut & Screws
16" Proof Research Barrel
Stainless/Carbon Construction
1/7 Twist Rate
1/2x28 Threads w/ E3 Protector
Titanium Gas Block
Geisselle Trigger
Magpul Furniture
Optional Schmidt & Bender Optics
1 1/2 -8x26 ShortDot
Custom Spuhr Offset Mount

.308/.300 Mag Hunting Rifle
Custom Short/Long Action
Integral Recoil Lug
E3 Titanium Bolt Knob
Jewell Trigger
18" Proof Research Barrel
5/8" x 24 Threads w/ E3 Protector
Manners Compact Stock
100% Carbon Fiber Lay-up
Mini Chassis & AI Magazine
Integral QD Sling Mounts
E3 Titanium Front Rail
Atlas Bipod w/ Quick Detach
13" Length of Pull
Schmidt & Bender Optics
H2CMR Reticle
0 MIL/0 MOA

308 Compact Bolt Gun
Custom Short Action
Integral Picatinny/Recoil Lug
E3 Titanium Bolt Knob
Jewell Trigger
16" Proof Research Barrel
Manners Folding Stock
100% Carbon Fiber Lay-up
Integral QD Sling Mounts
E3 Titanium Front Rail
13" Length of Pull
Schmidt & Bender Optics
H2CMR Reticle
0 MIL/0 MOA
PRICING:TBD

.300 Win Mag Tactical Rifle

Custom Long Action
Integral Pic-Rail & Recoil Lug
E3 Titanium Bolt Knob
Jewell Trigger
20" Proof Research Barrel
Stainless/Carbon Construction
Heavy Contour w/ 1/10 Twist Rate
Manners Elite Tactical Stock
100% Carbon Fiber Lay-up
Adjustable Cheek Piece
Integral QD Sling Mounts
E3 Titanium Front Rail
13" Length of Pull
Schmidt & Bender Optics
H2CMR Reticle
0 MIL/0 MOA
PRICING:TBD

UWone77
5 January 2015, 00:06
From the looks of it, custom bolt guns, along with an AR, offering Proof Research Barrels/S&B Optics/Spuhr Mounts.... The pricing I imagine won't be for the faint of heart... can't wait to see some pictures though.

toolboxluis00200
5 January 2015, 00:49
I am saving my money to get the titanium dice. dose look bad add

DutyUse
5 January 2015, 01:02
Sounds cool...waiting patiently for photos :)

GOST
5 January 2015, 03:56
From the looks of it, custom bolt guns, along with an AR, offering Proof Research Barrels/S&B Optics/Spuhr Mounts.... The pricing I imagine won't be for the faint of heart... can't wait to see some pictures though.

Precision Heirloom 1911's run around $7000, so pricing will definitely make your heart skip a beat. Would like to see what their E3 NXR rail looks like, maybe it's the Gear Sector rail.[BD] The website does look very nice. They will probably sell a lot of calendars.

toolboxluis00200
5 January 2015, 04:26
Precision Heirloom 1911's run around $7000, so pricing will definitely make your heart skip a beat. Would like to see what their E3 NXR rail looks like, maybe it's the Gear Sector rail.[BD] The website does look very nice. They will probably sell a lot of calendars.[BD][BD][BD]...

GOST
5 January 2015, 04:33
I think Luis has one in the bathroom.[BD]

toolboxluis00200
5 January 2015, 04:42
not yet lol

DutyUse
5 January 2015, 04:44
Or one each room by the way you called him out lol

CK 187
5 January 2015, 04:44
yeah just got an email from them they are sending me some free stickers :)

Me too!

Precision Heirloom 1911's run around $7000, so pricing will definitely make your heart skip a beat. Would like to see what their E3 NXR rail looks like, maybe it's the Gear Sector rail.[BD] The website does look very nice. They will probably sell a lot of calendars.

Gah...... Where's the "I just had a mild stroke" emoticon?

I think Luis has one in the bathroom.[BD]

I probably will too if it's a tube sock Tuesday kind of calendar [:D]

GOST
5 January 2015, 04:47
not yet lol

Should have upgraded your shipping.

toolboxluis00200
5 January 2015, 05:16
Or one each room by the way you called him out lol
I plead the 5th. on that one lol

Should have upgraded your shipping.
ones I pay off most of my CC. I will get one and the dice

M. Gale
5 January 2015, 07:21
I am saving my money to get the titanium dice. dose look bad add

Or you can save a little more... D22 Titanium Dice (http://www.monkeyedge.com/D22-Titianium-Dice-w-Aluminum-Box-Flamed-Blasted-p/drg0054-mg024.htm)

KW900A
5 January 2015, 07:24

No doubt, I expect a premium price. The AK knife is on the site for the same price it was offered to people on "the list" I expected it to go up a bit. I was offered one, but can't do $525 for a knife. Did score a free sticker pack though!

I asked the same "what the hell exactly do they do" question as well. I found that PSA awhile back when I did some digging. Looks like its all starting to bubble up for them.

UWone77
5 January 2015, 11:03
No doubt, I expect a premium price. The AK knife is on the site for the same price it was offered to people on "the list" I expected it to go up a bit. I was offered one, but can't do $525 for a knife. Did score a free sticker pack though!

I asked the same "what the hell exactly do they do" question as well. I found that PSA awhile back when I did some digging. Looks like its all starting to bubble up for them.

I found it interesting it took so long to for them to launch a website with pictures they've posted already on social media, and with just a small selection of apparel. Where are the Stick shirts?!

Seems like they could have done this back in Sept as they originally planned...

KW900A
5 January 2015, 11:46
I found it interesting it took so long to for them to launch a website with pictures they've posted already on social media, and with just a small selection of apparel. Where are the Stick shirts?!

Yeah, I was thinking that too

toolboxluis00200
5 January 2015, 14:14
Or you can save a little more... D22 Titanium Dice (http://www.monkeyedge.com/D22-Titianium-Dice-w-Aluminum-Box-Flamed-Blasted-p/drg0054-mg024.htm)

holy cow DAT price

KW900A
5 January 2015, 16:39
holy cow DAT price

Maybe you should start with fuzzy dice for that kinda money...

Dstrbdmedic167
5 January 2015, 17:04
I went up there last night. I looked at a couple items and when I got to the $90 TI dice I let out a chuckle and clicked the little red dot in the top left.

GOST
5 January 2015, 17:42
EraThr3 is saying when you order a calendar, you can request to have it signed in the comments section. And they'll sign it for free. The calendars are also a limited run.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/10922287_679129085538060_7673378590238202343_o.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

http://www.erathr3.com/collections/all-contraband/products/era3girls-2015-calendar

toolboxluis00200
5 January 2015, 18:01
Maybe you should start with fuzzy dice for that kinda money...

a lot of fuzzy dice like a hole car full lol

toolboxluis00200
5 January 2015, 18:03
EraThr3 is saying when you order a calendar, you can request to have it signed in the comments section. And they'll sign it for free. The calendars are also a limited run.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/10922287_679129085538060_7673378590238202343_o.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

http://www.erathr3.com/collections/all-contraband/products/era3girls-2015-calendar

DARN IT GOST i just put money on my CC lol

M. Gale
5 January 2015, 18:18

Agreed... The roll-out didn't fail to live down to my expectation.

Gaspipeshooter
5 January 2015, 18:34

Agreed... The roll-out didn't fail to live down to my expectation.

You guys act like everyone else in the industry hits their target date right on the nose and their products are perfect the moment they hit the market. Frankly, it reminds me A LOT of my days in the outdoor industry...

UWone77
5 January 2015, 18:48
You guys act like everyone else in the industry hits their target date right on the nose and their products are perfect the moment they hit the market. Frankly, it reminds me A LOT of my days in the outdoor industry...

Based on what I knew and who I had spoken with... I was a bit on the disappointed side. Is that ok with you? [:D]

GOST
5 January 2015, 18:53
Based on what I knew and who I had spoken with... I was a bit on the disappointed side. Is that ok with you? [:D]

HA... You got teased by a woman![:D]

UWone77
5 January 2015, 18:54

Guilty as Charged.

Gaspipeshooter
5 January 2015, 19:03

Sure thing U Dubya...[BD] But having been around this industry like you have, I just figured you'd be used to being underwhelmed and disappointed on a regular basis...

Gaspipeshooter
5 January 2015, 19:05

Guilty as Charged.

Since Adam and Eve...

GOST
5 January 2015, 19:08
Since Adam and Eve...

The serpent talked to Eve cause he knew a man would've never listen to a talking snake.[BD]

Gaspipeshooter
5 January 2015, 19:18
The serpent talked to Eve cause he knew a man would've never listen to a talking snake.[BD]

My wife just asked me WTF I'm LOL'ing about...

KW900A
5 January 2015, 19:25
Considering the massive publicity buildup on social media, I did expect more. But I'm on the outside looking in, so I'm not going to judge.

GOST
5 January 2015, 19:25
My wife just asked me WTF I'm LOL'ing about...

Don't tell her.

KW900A
5 January 2015, 19:26

I'd have listened long enough to go "holy shit a talking snake!" Then forgot what it said.

GOST
5 January 2015, 19:30
If only Eve would have been clothed before she talked to Adam. Naked woman has to much power. And in EraThr3's case, tube socked woman has to much power.

KW900A
5 January 2015, 19:33
If only Eve would have been clothed before she talked to Adam. Naked woman has to much power. And in EraThr3's case, tube socked woman has to much power.

I was partial to the behind the scenes photoshoot and the purple undies.

Gaspipeshooter
5 January 2015, 19:42
#TOOMUCHFLANNEL

CK 187
6 January 2015, 07:05
And in EraThr3's case, tube socked woman has to much power.

It is Tube Sock Tuesday today!!!!

Stone
6 January 2015, 08:37
What...?

Maybe this will clear it up. Read it slowwwly... "It won’t be an accurate label unless you all of them and no matter what it will be incomplete, but you gotta start somewhere. [bash]

GOST
6 January 2015, 12:27
Where are the Stick shirts?!

Will we finally get to see the winning designs?

Dstrbdmedic167
6 January 2015, 14:25
Will we finally get to see the winning designs?

The world may never know!

KW900A
6 January 2015, 16:33
The world may never know!

Shirts? What shirts?

Oh... Those shirts.

Deadwing
8 January 2015, 03:15

If you find out where to apply, let me know, would you? This is definitely something i could be a part of! [:D]

GOST
10 January 2015, 08:25
E3 ASYLUM BACKPACK

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10841895_682374898546812_3783099886314843789_o.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

A certified IIIA built in Soft Armor backpack with a concealed compartment. Available for pre-order, but not cheap.

http://www.erathr3.com/collections/packs/products/e3-armored-backpack

CK 187
10 January 2015, 08:40
E3 ASYLUM BACKPACK

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10841895_682374898546812_3783099886314843789_o.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

A certified IIIA built in Soft Armor backpack with a concealed compartment. Available for pre-order, but not cheap.

Backpack???? What backpack

Ride4frnt
10 January 2015, 08:42

Yeah, I don't see a backpack either.

Tyrannosaur
10 January 2015, 08:44
I've never felt this tingling feeling overall backpack... Well done. All this time I've been attracted to backpacks, my wife will be thrilled I haven't been staring at breasts!

CK 187
10 January 2015, 08:48
I've never felt this tingling feeling overall backpack... Well done. All this time I've been attracted to backpacks, my wife will be thrilled I haven't been staring at breasts!

Women...........pfffftttttttt. Thinking we're all perv's and all along we are just addicted to clothing and accesories just like they are. [:D]

Oh, wait..

GOST
10 January 2015, 09:34

Oh... here it is.[BD]

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0518/7549/products/Web_Photos-1-22EDIT.jpg?v=1420161591

Tyrannosaur
10 January 2015, 11:14
Oh... here it is.[BD]

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0518/7549/products/Web_Photos-1-22EDIT.jpg?v=1420161591

Oh that's the pack? Ya I like boobs, carry on. Packs nice too. But ya just can't motor boat a backpack.

UWone77
10 January 2015, 11:38
The bag makes me feel I got my Maxpedition bag at a flea market. [BD]

I'm still not sure what demographics they are targeting.

GOST
10 January 2015, 11:48

The picture of it on the previous page was better.[BD]

Computalotapus
10 January 2015, 11:57

Nothing on their page is worth my money

Slippers
10 January 2015, 12:02
The aesthetic design of the bag doesn't do it, for me. It looks like a $35 Ogio backpack.

Then add the cost. Yeah, it's got soft armor, but I don't need that. At least if I spend $300 on a Mystery Ranch pack I know it'll be useful to me every day and last for over a decade (and I don't own one of those either, but it is more palatable).

I'm definitely the wrong demographic for their marketing.

Gaspipeshooter
10 January 2015, 14:53
Not product related in any way, but I wonder if the girl in many of the shots for them is actually Sherri's sister? Looking at her facial features, they look to me like they are sisters. Coincidentally, I think she is the boob model...I mean backpack model.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10885377_678005788983723_5320005482295990551_n.jpg ?oh=fe32fcb3d44ff36cde94df7e7180c2a9&oe=553D846A&__gda__=1430163410_ea55931d45ec032b28a12118344b406 d

Eric
10 January 2015, 16:10
I'm still not sure what demographics they are targeting. I find the entire line confusing. Whatever the demographic is, I'm apparently not it.

mustangfreek
10 January 2015, 16:50
E3 ASYLUM BACKPACK

You failed the gay test...lol...i see NOOOO backpack in that pic...

I also dont get where there going with this, all i know is tube sock tuesday is alive in my household..lol...So maybe i need some erathr3 tube sox...

GOST
10 January 2015, 17:32
I think they're primarily a t-shirt company, that'll occasionally sell a custom rifle or knife.

toolboxluis00200
10 January 2015, 23:57
well let's just say that 99.99% off ther stuff is out of my price range

GOST
11 January 2015, 04:11
well let's just say that 99.99% off ther stuff is out of my price range

That's the reason that I feel that they are primarily a t-shirt company. It will be interesting to see what the price point on their AR's will be.

KW900A
13 January 2015, 07:37
That's the reason that I feel that they are primarily a t-shirt company. It will be interesting to see what the price point on their AR's will be.

Well with schmidt & bender optics, the 'joke' $1M price on the site currently might not be far off the mark.

Looking like they want to be 'Coach' for men

bzdog
13 January 2015, 12:33
I think it's more like they want to sell "the lifestyle ", the same way rock or hip hop stars do. You buy stuff so they can live the lifestyle they are selling you.

-john

CK 187
13 January 2015, 15:47
Boom

http://imageshack.com/a/img912/2013/NPetn3.jpg

KW900A
13 January 2015, 16:08
Boom

http://imageshack.com/a/img912/2013/NPetn3.jpg

I got mailed some of them too

toolboxluis00200
13 January 2015, 16:12
BOOM all ready stuck it on some thing
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/toolboxluis/tree1of1-19_zpsa46c95f2.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/user/toolboxluis/media/tree1of1-19_zpsa46c95f2.jpg.html)http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/toolboxluis/tree1of1-20_zps7bc269c9.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/user/toolboxluis/media/tree1of1-20_zps7bc269c9.jpg.html)
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/toolboxluis/tree1of1-21_zpsf6ad8126.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/user/toolboxluis/media/tree1of1-21_zpsf6ad8126.jpg.html)

GOST
28 January 2015, 19:43
Patches are rolling in.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0518/7549/products/STKL1191-3.jpg?v=1422470440

http://www.erathr3.com/collections/patches

UWone77
28 January 2015, 20:46
Here's a quick couple of pictures I took with my phone while hanging out with Sheri at the EraThr3 facility.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/IMG_0721_zps04dc7f82.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/IMG_0721_zps04dc7f82.jpg.html)
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/IMG_0725_zps72f4680a.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/IMG_0725_zps72f4680a.jpg.html)

Targets for sale:

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/IMG_0722_zps2443bc44.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/IMG_0722_zps2443bc44.jpg.html)

Self serve bar on site? Yes Please...

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/IMG_0716_zps9f702ac4.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/IMG_0716_zps9f702ac4.jpg.html)

And how many times have I played with 4 S&B optics at once?

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/IMG_0715_zps57fd812b.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/IMG_0715_zps57fd812b.jpg.html)

GOST
28 January 2015, 20:49
That last pic is like rubbing salt in the wound.[BD]

Dstrbdmedic167
28 January 2015, 21:01
That last pic is like rubbing salt in the wound.[BD]

Salt was on the pic before that... Hehe

toolboxluis00200
28 January 2015, 22:18
I saw. the patches earlier today. have to save money to buy dose

Deadwing
29 January 2015, 00:50
Patches are rolling in.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0518/7549/products/STKL1191-3.jpg?v=1422470440

http://www.erathr3.com/collections/patches

finally someone understands my struggle lol.

CK 187
29 January 2015, 04:48
Here's a quick couple of pictures I took with my phone while hanging out with Sheri at the EraThr3 facility.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/IMG_0721_zps04dc7f82.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/IMG_0721_zps04dc7f82.jpg.html)
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/IMG_0725_zps72f4680a.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/IMG_0725_zps72f4680a.jpg.html)

Loving that receiver

And That patch will be mine

GOST
27 April 2015, 04:31
Pic from Recoil's FB page.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11112935_837004053045464_4055639721842124986_n.jpg ?oh=4dcf87b52ed6b403d77f23108a7557c2&oe=55E60B25

Pyzik
27 April 2015, 17:57
Pic from Recoil's FB page.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11112935_837004053045464_4055639721842124986_n.jpg ?oh=4dcf87b52ed6b403d77f23108a7557c2&oe=55E60B25

Sweet case.

velocity2006
29 April 2015, 11:46
The mail man had something good today.

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/VI2006/1_zpscbaeuayu.jpg

GOST
29 April 2015, 11:53
The piston sticker is very cool.

Slippers
29 April 2015, 12:54
They emailed me about becoming a dealer for their stuff, and I responded positively, then *crickets*. Weird.