PDA

View Full Version : NEW Daniel Defense V11 Keymod

GOST
25 August 2014, 14:30
https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs171/1108742089047/img/56.gif

FortTom
25 August 2014, 18:15
I have to say that I'm pretty surprised that major companies are still coming up with new designs based on the Keymod format, considering Magpuls new system, and the large number of big companies ready to support their new design.

FT

Cobalt
26 August 2014, 17:05
I have to say that I'm pretty surprised that major companies are still coming up with new designs based on the Keymod format, considering Magpuls new system, and the large number of big companies ready to support their new design.

FT

Not a fan of the M-LOK. I mean it's a cool design but I feel like the Key Mod is more versatile in it's uses. They kind of work the same way in a sense though.

FortTom
26 August 2014, 18:37
I've got Keymod rails on two guns. I really didn't need a lot of accessories for them, but everything I wanted is available. When Magpul announced their M-LOK design, someone, I think UWone77 posted it, along with of a list of about 30 companies, including most of the major ones, that were lining up behind Magpul, to offer accessories for the M-LOK format.

I sort of thought Keymod was dead. That's pretty much why I' surprised about this announcement from DD.

FT

Calengor
27 August 2014, 04:44
The companies said they were going to support M-LOK, they didn't say they were also not going to support Keymod.