PDA

View Full Version : Black Rain Ordinance

FortTom
9 September 2014, 16:23
Does anyone here have any experience with this company? I'm thinking of purchasing a NiB BCG from one of their dealers, but I can't really find anything about their quality, etc.. pro or con. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ahead.

FT

Ride4frnt
9 September 2014, 17:28
Does anyone here have any experience with this company? I'm thinking of purchasing a NiB BCG from one of their dealers, but I can't really find anything about their quality, etc.. pro or con. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ahead.

FT

I have installed their flash hider on my buddy's rifle. Seemed to be of high quality and good finish, but I think that thing is the most gaudy piece I've ever seen on a rifle. Also think they are way overpriced. A $299 msrp for a BCG on their site is a bit much. I hope you aren't paying that price.

Aragorn
9 September 2014, 17:48
Don't. I've dealt with their stuff and it's pure garbage. I bought an upper from them where the CH channel was to short and the CH wouldn't clear the stock, and other similar problems don't seem that uncommon with them. Plus they leave all edges sharp. Like... SHARP. EVERYWHERE. Including all the worst places such the bottom of the trigger guard. I mention that spot on particular because it's an absolutely retarded place not to break an edge, and that particular area cut me good enough to draw blood.

Dave_M
12 September 2014, 16:47
I've got one coming in but have no experience with them as of yet