PDA

View Full Version : I used to use a different forum

WHSmithIV
14 September 2014, 19:48
I think I like this one better. Had a few thousand posts in the other one, but they had way too many subjects that were off topic. Finally just stopped going there.

Hopefully members here are active also because if so, I'll be sticking around [:D]

-Will-

Computalotapus
14 September 2014, 19:49
We have a pretty decent active member count here :)
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

FortTom
14 September 2014, 20:50
We have a pretty decent active member count here :)
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
Our active members aren't decent......ooohhh you mean the count is...nevermind...[:D]

WHSmithIV
14 September 2014, 22:10
Our active members aren't decent......ooohhh you mean the count is...nevermind...[:D]

:rolleyes: - OK - now I KNOW I'm in the right forum!!!!!! [:)]

UWone77
15 September 2014, 06:53
Welcome.... I'm not going to lie, we go off topic plenty here, but we have a good group of guys here that are professional to each other. Just watch out for that Fort Tom guy and his shenanigans. [:D]

voodoo_man
15 September 2014, 07:35
I was about to say, who you callen decent?

VIPER 237
15 September 2014, 08:07
Welcome.... I'm not going to lie, we go off topic plenty here, but we have a good group of guys here that are professional to each other. Just watch out for that Fort Tom guy and his shenanigans. [:D]

Shenanigans are what makes a forum feel like home!

DutyUse
15 September 2014, 08:36
It is an impressive group here with an amazing knowledge base, and easily the best build photos anywhere. Be careful though they'll make your wallet cry

browcs
15 September 2014, 16:53
I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, "Shenanigans."

browcs
15 September 2014, 16:53
...ha!

WHSmithIV
15 September 2014, 17:02
Hey voodoo_man - congratulations on that upper receiver - I do wonder which one of the 3 or 4 different models you'll get. I can see 3 distinctly different ones in Sticks pic. I don't know if any of you have used Gunstruction or know/knew about their 'Modern Musket design competition but, I won it. My winning design was the Voodoo Piston [:)] - if anyone is curious how I came up with the name for it, I'll tell you. Nothing to do with voodoo_man though - just has to do with the parts I used to design it.

They are going to build that one off custom rifle and send it to me too! It's a $2500 rifle.

voodoo_man
15 September 2014, 17:11
Hey voodoo_man - congratulations on that upper receiver - I do wonder which one of the 3 or 4 different models you'll get. I can see 3 distinctly different ones in Sticks pic. I don't know if any of you have used Gunstruction or know/knew about their 'Modern Musket design competition but, I won it. My winning design was the Voodoo Piston [:)] - if anyone is curious how I came up with the name for it, I'll tell you. Nothing to do with voodoo_man though - just has to do with the parts I used to design it.

They are going to build that one off custom rifle and send it to me too! It's a $2500 rifle.

Nice congrats!

It is ok to tell people it was inspired by me. I am a pretty inspirational person.

;)

camomike
24 September 2014, 10:14
Nice congrats!

It is ok to tell people it was inspired by me. I am a pretty inspirational person.

;)
Careful not to sprain your arm patting yourself on the back.

Liberal_Strong
25 September 2014, 01:36
ill have to agree! wevo and snipers hide arent are littered with zillions of post like calguns and arfcom. but those 2 are extremely informative on just about everything. i like m4carbine too.

GOST
26 September 2014, 04:36
I'm a forum junkie, I like them all. Helps me past time at work and most members know more than I do. WEVO is also the official refuge for banned members from other sites.

Pyzik
26 September 2014, 04:40
I'm a forum junkie, I like them all. Helps me past time at work and most members know more than I do. WEVO is also the official refuge for banned members from other sites.

Same here... in fact precisely what I am doing now.

GOST
26 September 2014, 04:53
M4carbine's AR pic is one of my favorites also.

GOST
26 September 2014, 05:06
I agree with Browcs the S word does not benefit WEVO. It's like at the beginning of the Clayton Bigsby skit where Dave Chappelle said that his friend told him that the skit set'em back. The use of the unspeakable has now stained Stick's giveaway and WEVO. UW we still love you. You are a constant reminder of how quickly we all can fall, thank you.[BD]

UWone77
31 October 2014, 09:20

I forgot to reply to this last month... have you been banned elsewhere? [pop]

GOST
31 October 2014, 09:44
I've been suspended a few times but not banned yet, still working on it.

Ride4frnt
31 October 2014, 09:47

He's on his best behavior over here. Doesn't want FT to come spank him for being naughty.

Pyzik
31 October 2014, 09:47
I got banned from one forum with my first post. Haha.

I was looking up beryl stocks, ordered one then posted a deal I'd found. Turns out I was posting on the forum owners beryl sale thread and his prices were 50% higher.

Banned me immediately, lol.

UWone77
31 October 2014, 09:49
I got banned from one forum with my first post. Haha.

I was looking up beryl stocks, ordered one then posted a deal I'd found. Turns out I was posting on the forum owners beryl sale thread and his prices were 50% higher.

Banned me immediately, lol.

That is just classic.

Some people can't separate their business I suppose.

GOST
31 October 2014, 10:05
He's on his best behavior over here. Doesn't want FT to come spank him for being naughty.

I was on good behavior on TOS, they said I didn't read the instructions before listing. So I did it again and again. Just think they've missed out on both the Pickles and Commando threads.

GOST
31 October 2014, 10:16
I've learned a lot from the other forums, like markm doesn't like LWRC.

Computalotapus
31 October 2014, 10:17
I have looked at other forums, heck I signed up to a couple and then I found wevo and to be honest don't bother looking at the others at all anymore. All I need is here, any questions I have get answered or I get pointed in the right direction. No drama, no elitist attitudes just a good group of people keeping it real.

Ride4frnt
31 October 2014, 10:28
I was on good behavior on TOS, they said I didn't read the instructions before listing. So I did it again and again. Just think they've missed out on both the Pickles and Commando threads.

And candy thread

GOST
31 October 2014, 10:34
And candy thread

Do not let UW influence you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the candy thread. The commando one got a little out of control, I was afraid pics were about to be posted.

markm
31 October 2014, 10:55
but they had way too many subjects that were off topic. Finally just stopped going there.

So what are the best socks for golfing in warm weather?

GOST
31 October 2014, 11:03
So what are the best socks for golfing in warm weather?

None of course.