PDA

View Full Version : The Official Fisher House Charity Project

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Aragorn
3 November 2014, 15:44
If you're calling it quits, I'd say at least donate what you've raised. Do what you got to do about the prizes.

Computalotapus
3 November 2014, 15:55
It's going to run till the 15th of December like it is posted. Christina has contacted all the vendors to fund out what they want to do. Really it is up to the companies that have donated product.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

akersc
3 November 2014, 17:05
Just so everyone is aware I am beyond thankful for all of the help and support I have received during both fundraisers! I have learned through this just how giving people really are. Every person involved, even those that cheered me on, will always hold a place in my heart.

I am just very saddened that we cannot reach this goal, I know that $5700 is a great donation to the Fisher House and I am not going to refund any money (unless someone asks for it). I sent an email to the vendors that donated and let them know what was up, if the vendor chooses to take their donation out then I will do just that. So far no one has asked me to. So on December 15th what ever the total raised is, is what it is.

I am not blaming any single person or thing for this. I guess I should not have taken on something so big and have learned my lesson. Know this though, I am not done! I will continue to raise money for our military men and women and whatever other charity I so choose. I will be teaming up with already established companies that do this for a living. So you will see more of me, my crazy ideas and my sassy pants! I may even start up a women's blog about my crazy journey in this industry (or maybe start my own thread here).

So I have not given up and I am open to any other ideas, comments, criticisms, ect. Thank you all again and as I am updated I will update you.

And as CamoMike has been standing on the table screaming (thank you by the way) if you stopped in for the Stick freebies, how about donating while you're here. That way if you don't win one of his prizes, you still win knowing that you were part of something awesome!

PS: I'm typing on my tiny phone so please excuse any typos or grammar errors :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddearmon2010
3 November 2014, 17:43
Just so everyone is aware I am beyond thankful for all of the help and support I have received during both fundraisers! I have learned through this just how giving people really are. Every person involved, even those that cheered me on, will always hold a place in my heart.

I am just very saddened that we cannot reach this goal, I know that $5700 is a great donation to the Fisher House and I am not going to refund any money (unless someone asks for it). I sent an email to the vendors that donated and let them know what was up, if the vendor chooses to take their donation out then I will do just that. So far no one has asked me to. So on December 15th what ever the total raised is, is what it is.

I am not blaming any single person or thing for this. I guess I should not have taken on something so big and have learned my lesson. Know this though, I am not done! I will continue to raise money for our military men and women and whatever other charity I so choose. I will be teaming up with already established companies that do this for a living. So you will see more of me, my crazy ideas and my sassy pants! I may even start up a women's blog about my crazy journey in this industry (or maybe start my own thread here).

So I have not given up and I am open to any other ideas, comments, criticisms, ect. Thank you all again and as I am updated I will update you.

And as CamoMike has been standing on the table screaming (thank you by the way) if you stopped in for the Stick freebies, how about donating while you're here. That way if you don't win one of his prizes, you still win knowing that you were part of something awesome!

PS: I'm typing on my tiny phone so please excuse any typos or grammar errors :)

don't give up.... I'm also trying to put out a call to arms on this with some of my active duty buddies.

akersc
3 November 2014, 18:01
don't give up.... I'm also trying to put out a call to arms on this with some of my active duty buddies.

I won't and thank you 😊

DutyUse
3 November 2014, 18:08
Who says a quality charity project like this should have an expiration date?

Let's just keep finding new vendors who want to show off their new products and to help out a great cause aswell. Just keep rolling new prizes in as the weeks/months go on. Just an idea

Txfilmmaker
3 November 2014, 19:16
You probably need more pictures of the other prizes, instead of just the big stuff. Then you could have the donors who gave you the small prizes, push them on their own FB/Instagram pages. A list on a site is hard to get excited about. Just my two cents to raise awareness.

Agreed. Many hands make light work. Maybe we/members can have a weekly "share" on FB and Instagram day as well.

ddearmon2010
4 November 2014, 15:33
accidentally started a ruckus in the giveaway discussion lol.

Ride4frnt
4 November 2014, 15:34
Can't afford much, but my donation is coming tonight.

GaSwamper
4 November 2014, 15:58
What about this, just an idea but. Take the rifle, knife, and a few smaller items and give them away on said date and end this portion of the giveaway. Now you have the custom 1911 and the rest to do another round but this time use maybe paypal, I have no problem with pistol pay but others I mentioned this to acted a little hesitant of using them because they had never heard of them. Keep the donation amount at $10 or drop to $5 for every entry. It will be more work logging the paypal entries but hopefully worth it, run till Christmas or even New Years. Sorry best I could come up with for now, been on my mind though and had to throw it out there.

Ride4frnt
4 November 2014, 16:06
Personally I say just let it run til the goal is met. If it takes a year, oh well, you did what you set out to do. Do what you will with the prizes, that's not why I'm donating. $20k is $20k no matter how long it takes.

Computalotapus
4 November 2014, 16:52
What about this, just an idea but. Take the rifle, knife, and a few smaller items and give them away on said date and end this portion of the giveaway. Now you have the custom 1911 and the rest to do another round but this time use maybe paypal, I have no problem with pistol pay but others I mentioned this to acted a little hesitant of using them because they had never heard of them. Keep the donation amount at $10 or drop to $5 for every entry. It will be more work logging the paypal entries but hopefully worth it, run till Christmas or even New Years. Sorry best I could come up with for now, been on my mind though and had to throw it out there.

We thought long and hard about the money and we decided we didn't want to handle the money at all. To many scams of PayPal and GoFundMe going on with people asking for help for this or that and 2 days after the goal is met that social media account is closed and no way to verify where the money went. If I asked you to give me 20k so I can donate it to a charity vs me asking you to give Rainier Arms 20k to donate I personally would feel better giving the money to an established industry leader to make that transaction vs Joe Dufflebag.

castiel
4 November 2014, 16:56
We thought long and hard about the money and we decided we didn't want to handle the money at all. To many scams of PayPal and GoFundMe going on with people asking for help for this or that and 2 days after the goal is met that social media account is closed and no way to verify where the money went. If I asked you to give me 20k so I can donate it to a charity vs me asking you to give Rainier Arms 20k to donate I personally would feel better giving the money to an established industry leader to make that transaction vs Joe Dufflebag.

I understand and I also understand people hesitant to sign up for something they've never heard of (Pistol Pay). Why couldn't Rainier Arms add an item to their online store and having people "buy" it for donations/entries? Several vendors hold raffles in a similar manner.

GaSwamper
4 November 2014, 19:10

Good point, a lot of people are not aware of the type of things you mention. Didn't think about it myself till you mentioned it.

GaSwamper
4 November 2014, 19:11
I understand and I also understand people hesitant to sign up for something they've never heard of (Pistol Pay). Why couldn't Rainier Arms add an item to their online store and having people "buy" it for donations/entries? Several vendors hold raffles in a similar manner.

Not a bad idea.

RobSWVA
4 November 2014, 20:56
dont know why ppl are so scared of pistolpay. I heard about it way before ever using it; gen idea i got was due to paypal being nozzles about using them for gun/weapon related purchases, someone/industry set up pistolpay to avoid all the bs

ddearmon2010
5 November 2014, 05:03
are you getting some response on the donations?

Computalotapus
5 November 2014, 05:15

This is a solid idea but as a network engineer in the IT world making a change is a POS system to do that is no small task. John and his crew (to include WEVO staff members) have been a huge help in these charity drives. Without their help we would not be at the point we are with these.

Computalotapus
5 November 2014, 05:16
are you getting some response on the donations?

I will ask the wife to inquire with her guy over at Pistol Pay

Uffdaphil
5 November 2014, 05:58
accidentally started a ruckus in the giveaway discussion lol.

You may have posted, but it was my ignorance and snarky tone that caused the kerfuffle. Just made a healthy mea culpa donation to honor our beloved Army Chief. I hope I can nip in the bud any rep as "that guy."

ddearmon2010
5 November 2014, 06:25
You may have posted, but it was my ignorance and snarky tone that caused the kerfuffle. Just made a healthy mea culpa donation to honor our beloved Army Chief. I hope I can nip in the bud any rep as "that guy."

all good brother.... lol

Gaspipeshooter
5 November 2014, 06:46
When it comes to donating, I go with what speaks to my heart. Anything helping those who defend our country and our freedom is a worthy cause in my book. In.

akersc
5 November 2014, 09:43

First of all I may have got a little sassier than necessary when I responded to your post. I am like a momma bear when it comes to this, as it is very close to my heart. When we finished up the first event that benefited Chief's family directly I was expecting the same outcome with this one in his memory, and it is not going that way. Needless to say I am frustrated and crabby :(

Thank you for donating and apologizing, I am sorry also.

oilspill
6 November 2014, 10:19
Guys if you are on other like minded forums maybe you can (with the forum owners permission) post a thread linking to the giveaway page. I've done so and while it hasn't been a big response one of the guys forwarded info about the charity to his companies HR department and they will be making a donation to Fisher House this year. Doesn't affect the giveaway total but money is being donated.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

akersc
8 November 2014, 06:29
Guys if you are on other like minded forums maybe you can (with the forum owners permission) post a thread linking to the giveaway page. I've done so and while it hasn't been a big response one of the guys forwarded info about the charity to his companies HR department and they will be making a donation to Fisher House this year. Doesn't affect the giveaway total but money is being donated.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thank you!.

akersc
11 November 2014, 18:38
Hey everyone we are still going, has everyone donated yet?

broodxi
11 November 2014, 19:24
well i think i donated, pistolpay threw up and error upon completion. Dashboard says i paid, hopefully it finds it's way to the charity. If not, i'll try again. thank you for this, and i'll share it again among all my military brats.

SINNER
11 November 2014, 19:56
Pistol Pay is a nightmare. Need to figure out a real payment system if you are serious about donations. Asks me about vehicles I have never owned, Phone numbers I have no idea where they came from and street names I never heard of. Then denies the account. Three attempts with the same random results.

castiel
12 November 2014, 07:10
Pistol Pay is a nightmare. Need to figure out a real payment system if you are serious about donations. Asks me about vehicles I have never owned, Phone numbers I have no idea where they came from and street names I never heard of. Then denies the account. Three attempts with the same random results.

To be fair they ask the same set of questions as any other website that verifies your identity, but I agree it was a bit of a pain setting it up. I suggested earlier having Rainier Arms set up an item in their online store to make donations but I don't think it's going to happen.

broodxi
12 November 2014, 09:18
well apparently the transaction is still pending. should not be this hard to send money.

Computalotapus
12 November 2014, 09:50
well apparently the transaction is still pending. should not be this hard to send money.

It took about 3 days for it to clear for each of my donations

akersc
12 November 2014, 09:50
well i think i donated, pistolpay threw up and error upon completion. Dashboard says i paid, hopefully it finds it's way to the charity. If not, i'll try again. thank you for this, and i'll share it again among all my military brats.

Thank you, it does take a little bit for the payment to go through. If you pm me your name I can verify that it has.

akersc
12 November 2014, 09:55
To be fair they ask the same set of questions as any other website that verifies your identity, but I agree it was a bit of a pain setting it up. I suggested earlier having Rainier Arms set up an item in their online store to make donations but I don't think it's going to happen.

I took a screenshot of both your comments and sent them to Rainier and Pistol Pay.

broodxi
12 November 2014, 10:21
thanks for getting filling me in on the time frame. i'll check it in a few days, if it failed, i'll send again.

akersc
12 November 2014, 12:59
I received an email from John and they recently did updates to security on Pistol Pay. They are looking into the issues you are all having.

Guinnesseb
15 November 2014, 10:59
Any updates on this? Hopefully its getting closer to the end goal....

akersc
15 November 2014, 13:26
Any updates on this? Hopefully its getting closer to the end goal....

I just sent an email asking for an update. I'll let you know ASAP.

akersc
15 November 2014, 16:58
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/360x360q90/14/11/15/963fde5d45650e0f72f8e58af02d1c93.jpg. This came today from the Fisher House. It made my heart smile very wide. This Thank You goes out to everyone who has donated products, money and time helping me out with this. Let's also keep in mind that the Holidays are coming up and while we get to spend time with our families, many of our service men and women won't be able to without help from the Fisher House. We have 30 days left to get this done, let's show this world what we are made of and reach that $20k goal and help put smiles on some faces.

Guinnesseb
15 November 2014, 23:50
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/360x360q90/14/11/15/963fde5d45650e0f72f8e58af02d1c93.jpg. This came today from the Fisher House. It made my heart smile very wide. This Thank You goes out to everyone who has donated products, money and time helping me out with this. Let's also keep in mind that the Holidays are coming up and while we get to spend time with our families, many of our service men and women won't be able to without help from the Fisher House. We have 30 days left to get this done, let's show this world what we are made of and reach that $20k goal and help put smiles on some faces.

You deserve all the credit here.. Thanks for doing what you have with this and for the effort you continue to put forward.. I know it will not go unappreciated by those families who are able to be near their loved ones in their time of need... I'm still pounding the pavement, so to speak, trying to get this the attention it deserves... It will get there!!!!

akersc
17 November 2014, 18:22
Well the update is this $5840.

Guinnesseb
17 November 2014, 21:15
Im sorry but WTF!! Come on people!! Not trying to sound like an ass but anyone who has entered in stickmans giveaway needs to give 10!!!!

RobSWVA
17 November 2014, 21:36
Im sorry but WTF!! Come on people!! Not trying to sound like an ass but anyone who has entered in stickmans giveaway needs to give 10!!!!

agreed. I'm a broke bastard most days and I gave 20. skip a cpl qtr pounders and give back to those that stand in the front for you

ddearmon2010
18 November 2014, 03:02

I agree.... wish I could give more faster

Guinnesseb
18 November 2014, 09:39
I agree.... wish I could give more faster
Me too... Donated a couple times myself but wish I could give more...

akersc
19 November 2014, 13:15
Thanks guys. I really do appreciate everything ya'll are doing :)

metaleagle
21 November 2014, 17:08
Trying to donate again but PP keeps erroring out saying wrong credit card.

akersc
24 November 2014, 06:30
Did you get it figured out? If not I can text them and find out whats up.

metaleagle
24 November 2014, 06:54
Still getting the error.

akersc
24 November 2014, 10:16
Still getting the error.

PM me your real name and I'll contact them.

metaleagle
25 November 2014, 07:21
PM sent. Thanks.

metaleagle
30 November 2014, 07:53
Got it taken care of.

akersc
30 November 2014, 19:11
Got it taken care of.

Awesome. Thank you!

mustangfreek
1 December 2014, 00:50
So is this gonna stay open to the original date, which i forgot, or stay open longer?

Guinnesseb
1 December 2014, 08:45
Last I heard was 15 Dec if i recall correctly.. Hope its closer to the goal...

akersc
1 December 2014, 10:51
It is scheduled to end December 15th. I am waiting on an update from Rainier right now. I will let everyone know once I get it. I think dragging it on isn't going to help. I don't know why this didn't finish up quickly, I've seen other things in this industry raise over a $100k in a week. It's quite frustrating and disappointing, especially knowing where the money is going, and I am not keeping 1 cent even for shipping, I am paying for all of it.

Any way I will update ya'll later.

Guinnesseb
1 December 2014, 11:10
Thanks again for all the work you have done with this.. I know its frustrating but know that your effort has not gone unnoticed regardless of the amount generated... Gonna give another bump next paycheck..

akersc
1 December 2014, 15:39
Thanks again for all the work you have done with this.. I know its frustrating but know that your effort has not gone unnoticed regardless of the amount generated... Gonna give another bump next paycheck..

Thank you for all of your support and kind words :)

mustangfreek
2 December 2014, 15:18
It is scheduled to end December 15th. I am waiting on an update from Rainier right now. I will let everyone know once I get it. I think dragging it on isn't going to help. I don't know why this didn't finish up quickly, I've seen other things in this industry raise over a $100k in a week. It's quite frustrating and disappointing, especially knowing where the money is going, and I am not keeping 1 cent even for shipping, I am paying for all of it.

thanks for the update, its been said before, but thanks for what you and the others involved here have done, i donated what i could, wish it would of got farther...

akersc
2 December 2014, 15:29
Well the updated total is $5860

din
2 December 2014, 17:55
If anyone here has won something in Stick's giveaway and hasn't chipped in for at least a couple tickets, they should be ashamed of themselves. I'll have to look at bills next pay period and see if I can afford a few more.

akersc
3 December 2014, 10:43
UPDATE: I am going to start giving away the smaller prizes, in hopes that it peaks some of your interest. There is still time to get in on this! I will start drawing names probably tomorrow, as I have to get them into a useable spreadsheet. Please spread the word you could get a nice rifle for Christmas, all it takes is $10 and your in the drawing. Who the heck doesn't want a rifle or 500 round of ammo or a CUSTOM 1911 PISTOL! If you answer no, you suck at life and are in the wrong forum. So come on, I know we can make it to $10k at least. Lets help some families spend the holidays together!

UWone77
3 December 2014, 10:45
UPDATE: I am going to start giving away the smaller prizes, in hopes that it peaks some of your interest. There is still time to get in on this! I will start drawing names probably tomorrow, as I have to get them into a useable spreadsheet. Please spread the word you could get a nice rifle for Christmas, all it takes is $10 and your in the drawing. Who the heck doesn't want a rifle or 500 round of ammo or a CUSTOM 1911 PISTOL! If you answer no, you suck at life and are in the wrong forum. So come on, I know we can make it to $10k at least. Lets help some families spend the holidays together!

That's a great idea.

I'll remember to post this again on the FB page today.

akersc
3 December 2014, 11:38
That's a great idea.

I'll remember to post this again on the FB page today.

Thank you.

Diazm50
3 December 2014, 12:26
I totally stumbled upon this on accident. I was looking for reviews on a barrel when I saw this. This is awesome, wish I would have seen this earlier, I did notice that it was still going on.

akersc
3 December 2014, 13:10
I totally stumbled upon this on accident. I was looking for reviews on a barrel when I saw this. This is awesome, wish I would have seen this earlier, I did notice that it was still going on.

It is indeed. It's open until December 15th

Diazm50
3 December 2014, 14:52
I saw that and I donated. What a great cause.

akersc
3 December 2014, 14:56
I saw that and I donated. What a great cause.

Thank you 😊

ddearmon2010
3 December 2014, 16:20
you can keep it open past the 15th and I will continue to donate when I can

NateH521
6 December 2014, 22:57
Hi there, just wanted to thank all involved for their time and effort put into this. I'm glad I was introduced to this thru Stickman's 100k gaw and appreciate the opportunity to help out. I've made a couple transactions. They're not much, but every little helps. I've shared on my fb page and a couple groups. Hopefully it will help and bring more awareness to the charity. Thanks again!

mustangfreek
7 December 2014, 01:55
Shared on my FB page...All i can do right now. dished out what i could last month...

Computalotapus
7 December 2014, 07:00
Shared on my FB page...All i can do right now. dished out what i could last month...

thanks man.

akersc
7 December 2014, 14:16
Hi there, just wanted to thank all involved for their time and effort put into this. I'm glad I was introduced to this thru Stickman's 100k gaw and appreciate the opportunity to help out. I've made a couple transactions. They're not much, but every little helps. I've shared on my fb page and a couple groups. Hopefully it will help and bring more awareness to the charity. Thanks again!

Thank you very much!

akersc
7 December 2014, 14:16

Thank you 😘

akersc
8 December 2014, 07:11
Alrighty I have a useable list and all of the prizes labeled. I will start randomly drawing names today!!!!! Watch the forum and your email, you may have won!

Guinnesseb
8 December 2014, 14:26
Thanks again for your work on this.. Just sorry it has not received the support it deserves.. Still planning on throwing some more towards the cause this paycheck..

ddearmon2010
8 December 2014, 15:42
Thanks again for your work on this.. Just sorry it has not received the support it deserves.. Still planning on throwing some more towards the cause this paycheck..

I will hopefully be able to contribute more Friday

akersc
8 December 2014, 15:55

Thank you, it has been a labor of love for sure. I am also sorry it didn't raise the goal amount, but any amount is better than 0. I have to look at all of the positives that came from this and not the negatives. We did something really damn cool and every time I think about helping out the Veterans my heart fills with joy.

akersc
8 December 2014, 15:56
I will hopefully be able to contribute more Friday

You RoCk!

Guinnesseb
8 December 2014, 16:10
Thank you, it has been a labor of love for sure. I am also sorry it didn't raise the goal amount, but any amount is better than 0. I have to look at all of the positives that came from this and not the negatives. We did something really damn cool and every time I think about helping out the Veterans my heart fills with joy.

Very welcome!! You are right, any amount is better than 0! As a veteran myself I really appreciate the effort you have put forward! You definitely deserve a warm round of applause from all of us! Thank You!!!!

GaSwamper
8 December 2014, 16:12
I say we make another good hard push for this. I'm reposting at some places as we speak and plan to chip in a little more Friday as well.

Guinnesseb
8 December 2014, 16:24
I say we make another good hard push for this. I'm reposting at some places as we speak and plan to chip in a little more Friday as well.
Thumbs up!!! Doing the same!

akersc
8 December 2014, 16:41
Thumbs up!!! Doing the same!

You can let everyone know that I'm am starting to give prizes away tomorrow.

camomike
8 December 2014, 16:47
Wish I had more I could kick in at the moment. I'll make sure to share this again as well, the least I can do.

NateH521
8 December 2014, 17:13
You're welcome! I as well plan to chip in a lil more come Friday. Thanks again!

akersc
8 December 2014, 17:24
You are all awesome. It's going until the 15th so we do have a little time left, who knows maybe a Christmas miracle will happen and we'll pull off $10k

din
8 December 2014, 17:57
You are all awesome. It's going until the 15th so we do have a little time left, who knows maybe a Christmas miracle will happen and we'll pull off $10k

Why not wait until the 15th to start giving things away?

akersc
8 December 2014, 18:14
Why not wait until the 15th to start giving things away?

I'm trying to spark interest by giving things away now. I'll try anything at this point.

din
8 December 2014, 18:43
I'm trying to spark interest by giving things away now. I'll try anything at this point.

Ok, but I'd stay away from virgin sacrifice. I know that it's been frustrating as hell for a bunch of us watching the lack of response despite all your hard work. It pisses me off and makes me want to punch the internet in the face.

akersc
8 December 2014, 19:31
Ok, but I'd stay away from virgin sacrifice. I know that it's been frustrating as hell for a bunch of us watching the lack of response despite all your hard work. It pisses me off and makes me want to punch the internet in the face.

I just giggled a little at this response. You win the Internet tonight :)

Guinnesseb
8 December 2014, 22:15
I just giggled a little at this response. You win the Internet tonight :)

You and me both!!! Lol! The internet gets a throat punch.......... wait for it...............wait.............Throat punch!!!

akersc
9 December 2014, 13:00
First 10 names have been randomly drawn...... now to match up with the prize pack! You can still get in on this, there are 6 days left! GO GO GO!!!!!!!!

PS: the prizes drawn now are just the smaller prizes the top 4 prizes will not be drawn until December 16th. You have 24hours to claim ANY of these prizes, if I do not hear back from you I will redraw so keep an eye on this thread and your email!

VIPER 237
9 December 2014, 15:42
Shared on Facebook once again, let's hope more can get in on it.

GaSwamper
9 December 2014, 16:41
After posting on another forum and talking with some of those members a few have said that Pistol Pay would not accept their donations so after a few deny messages they gave up. I hope you haven't missed a lot of donations this way.

akersc
9 December 2014, 17:40
Today's 10 winners:
Christopher Plainte
Andy Davidson
Kirk McLaney
Thomas Echols
James Chaney
David Ullom
Andrew Dickason
Craig Payne
Ferdinand Tiu
J Jerome Moiso

If your name is on here you can PM me here and I'll let you know what you've won!

camomike
9 December 2014, 17:49
Today's 10 winners:
Christopher Plainte
Andy Davidson
Kirk McLaney
Thomas Echols
James Chaney
David Ullom
Andrew Dickason
Craig Payne
Ferdinand Tiu
J Jerome Moiso

If your name is on here you can PM me here and I'll let you know what you've won!

Congrats folks! and thanks for kicking into this.

Txfilmmaker
9 December 2014, 17:52
Congrats to the winners!

Computalotapus
9 December 2014, 17:57
The wife and I would like to thank all of you that have helped with this and congratulate the 10 winners for the initial giveaways. More winners will be drawn daily till all the misc items are given away. Christina said multiple winners a day will be drawn till the final day at which the top 5 prizes will be given away on the 16th.

Got your 6
9 December 2014, 19:03
Congrats winners!!!!

Guinnesseb
9 December 2014, 19:24
Congrats winners!!!!

RobSWVA
9 December 2014, 21:51
First 10 names have been randomly drawn...... now to match up with the prize pack! You can still get in on this, there are 6 days left! GO GO GO!!!!!!!!

PS: the prizes drawn now are just the smaller prizes the top 4 prizes will not be drawn until December 16th. You have 24hours to claim ANY of these prizes, if I do not hear back from you I will redraw so keep an eye on this thread and your email!

just in time for my birthday on the 17th! lol

On a more serious note, hope that the xmas miracle does happen, this deserves it. Good luck to all and congrats to any lucky persons who get something. I'll be happy w/ just knowing that my money is going to a good cause.

akersc
10 December 2014, 06:56
Ok folks the next ten winners are:

Michael Sunday
Grant Schmeeckle
Travis Cummings
Scot McKinnon
Scott Knoll
John Ferguson
John King
James Humphryes
James Del Carpio
Randall Wo

I will draw your prizes this evening when I get home. If you see your name you can PM me and I'll respond with your prize later.

PS: You are all still in the running for the BIG prizes and EVERYONE can still get in on all of this. Your $10 could make a HUGE impact for a solider and their family.

akersc
10 December 2014, 06:59
just in time for my birthday on the 17th! lol

On a more serious note, hope that the xmas miracle does happen, this deserves it. Good luck to all and congrats to any lucky persons who get something. I'll be happy w/ just knowing that my money is going to a good cause.

I hope that miracle happens too. I know we can do it, I've seen it happen!

castiel
10 December 2014, 07:00
Congrats to all the winners! I just sent another small donation [:D]

Danep21
10 December 2014, 10:15
This is great WEVO, I thank you for doing this. I just wish I had a little spare moniez to donate as I was just laid off. :-/

akersc
10 December 2014, 10:54
This is great WEVO, I thank you for doing this. I just wish I had a little spare moniez to donate as I was just laid off. :-/

Even spreading the word about it to anyone that will listen is VERY helpful!

akersc
10 December 2014, 10:54
Congrats to all the winners! I just sent another small donation [:D]

Thank you :)

akersc
10 December 2014, 12:24
We have a little over $3600 to go to reach the $10k Goal. Please share this again and maybe that miracle might just happen!

Txfilmmaker
10 December 2014, 14:16
We have a little over $3600 to go to reach the $10k Goal. Please share this again and maybe that miracle might just happen!

Will do 😊

oilspill
10 December 2014, 17:52
Congrats to the winners so far, Another donation incoming, keep on pushing!

akersc
10 December 2014, 19:05
Will do 😊

Congrats to the winners so far, Another donation incoming, keep on pushing!

Thanks guys!

FearEngineering
11 December 2014, 09:16
Today's 10 winners:
Christopher Plainte
Andy Davidson
Kirk McLaney
Thomas Echols
James Chaney
David Ullom
Andrew Dickason
Craig Payne
Ferdinand Tiu
J Jerome Moiso

Whooo Hoo! I won! Thank you and Ares Armor for the awesome prize pack!

akersc
11 December 2014, 09:17
Whooo Hoo! I won! Thank you and Ares Armor for the awesome prize pack!

😁 it's nice to know you're a WEVO member too!

MrAndy
11 December 2014, 10:02
Thanks Guys!!!!!!! The Fisher House is a great charity. Glad I could help and thank you to all the sponsors.

akersc
11 December 2014, 10:19
Thursdays 10 Winners are:

Troy Boerst
Nathan Howard
Robert Swisher
Bryan McDaniel
Tommy Duncan
Joseph Helmbrecht
Lance Dauber
William Gallagher
Alaxander Lopez
Jamie Waters

Congrats guys. I will draw your prizes when I get home this evening!

Guinnesseb
11 December 2014, 10:28
Congrats to the latest round of winners!!

Computalotapus
11 December 2014, 10:33
She is making her work minions do the random number generator at work then she goes home and make the youngest kid draw numbers for the prize packs.

RobSWVA
11 December 2014, 10:47
damn, saw the Robert and deflated once I read the last name, lol. It's thursday, should've expected it...thursday is like monday's red headed stepchild [BD]

castiel
11 December 2014, 10:50
Congrats winners!

Diazm50
11 December 2014, 11:12
Congratulations

akersc
11 December 2014, 12:07
damn, saw the Robert and deflated once I read the last name, lol. It's thursday, should've expected it...thursday is like monday's red headed stepchild [BD]

Awe I'm sorry I broke your Thursday. If it makes you feel any better I have had a sucky day as well. I almost didn't get my coffee :(

broodxi
11 December 2014, 13:37
as a side note, i walked in on a meeting where they were discussing throwing an event to raise money for a veteran charity, as they were trying to decide who to go with, the voice inside of me yelled out Fisher House. Actually i just told them about Fisher House. i think they like me, so they listened to what i had to say. i know it won't help with this effort, but i wanted to let you know that people are still interested in giving for the good cause. thanks for all your hard work

Computalotapus
11 December 2014, 13:52
as a side note, i walked in on a meeting where they were discussing throwing an event to raise money for a veteran charity, as they were trying to decide who to go with, the voice inside of me yelled out Fisher House. Actually i just told them about Fisher House. i think they like me, so they listened to what i had to say. i know it won't help with this effort, but i wanted to let you know that people are still interested in giving for the good cause. thanks for all your hard work

Awesome

akersc
11 December 2014, 13:53

Thank you. If this event has taught me anything it is; there are still good, kindhearted people in the world.

akersc
11 December 2014, 13:54
Thanks Guys!!!!!!! The Fisher House is a great charity. Glad I could help and thank you to all the sponsors.

I guess when I email ya'll I should ask if you're on wevo :)

Thank you again for your donation!

akersc
12 December 2014, 06:04
I have today's 10 Winners drawn, I will post those shortly. In the mean time there are a few days left to donate and get in on some of these sweet prizes. Someone will be getting a badass rifle from Four Guys Guns and someone will be building themselves a $4000 custom 1911 Pistol! We also have a special edition DMO Knife. And while you are enjoying your new toys you can take pride in knowing that you helped families be able to spend time together when they need it the most.

NateH521
12 December 2014, 07:05
Congratulations to all the winners so far! I'm glad that I can give back a lil.

Life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being.

akersc
12 December 2014, 07:11
Today's 10 Lucky Ducks:

Daniel Irvin
Jeremiah Cameron
Bryan Ray
Christopher Mooney
Ken Clinchy
Jason Prisbrey
Keith Thorsen
Chad Winker
Alan Ellis
Clayton Creaser

68wj
12 December 2014, 08:05

PM sent. I don't think that is right and would rather pay my shipping. Thanks for putting this together. It seems like you paid enough in time.

Guinnesseb
12 December 2014, 09:24
Congrats to todays winners

voodoo_man
12 December 2014, 09:39
Woot, congrats!

din
12 December 2014, 20:39
Ok folks the next ten winners are:

Michael Sunday
Grant Schmeeckle
Travis Cummings
Scot McKinnon
Scott Knoll
John Ferguson
John King
James Humphryes
James Del Carpio
Randall Wo

I will draw your prizes this evening when I get home. If you see your name you can PM me and I'll respond with your prize later.

PS: You are all still in the running for the BIG prizes and EVERYONE can still get in on all of this. Your $10 could make a HUGE impact for a solider and their family.

Finally got some time at work to sit down and check this out. I just about spit when I read Grant's name as "Giant Schmeckle".

RobSWVA
12 December 2014, 22:33
Finally got some time at work to sit down and check this out. I just about spit when I read Grant's name as "Giant Schmeckle".

lol, in the gutter today are we?

akersc
13 December 2014, 06:08

For the love of god I seriously had to go re-read because i thought I had spelled it wrong 😳

din
13 December 2014, 10:19
For the love of god I seriously had to go re-read because i thought I had spelled it wrong 😳

Always happy to help!

VIPER 237
13 December 2014, 23:36
Holy crap I see my name! Thanks!

Today's 10 Lucky Ducks:

Daniel Irvin
Jeremiah Cameron
Bryan Ray
Christopher Mooney
Ken Clinchy
Jason Prisbrey
Keith Thorsen
Chad Winker
Alan Ellis
Clayton Creaser

akersc
14 December 2014, 13:50
Next 10 are:
Dallin Roberts
Mike Lohman
Charles Beaty
John Beasley
Bryce Schuster
Stephen Smith
Jason Winnie
Lonny Cagle
Benjamin Blatt
Santos Ramirez

Diazm50
14 December 2014, 13:51
Congratulations

Guinnesseb
14 December 2014, 15:36
Congrats to the latest batch of winners..

Ride4frnt
14 December 2014, 15:44
Congrats to the latest winners. I see camomike in there

castiel
14 December 2014, 16:07
Still waiting for my name to come up![BD] But congrats to the latest winners!

camomike
14 December 2014, 16:09
Awesome! Glad to be drawn, even happier to have kicked in. Thank you again for putting this on.

akersc
15 December 2014, 06:25
Sorry about the lack of updates this weekend, I was a bit under the weather. So TODAY is the last day for the event, if you want a chance to win NOW is the time to donate!

Got your 6
15 December 2014, 07:01
Sorry about the lack of updates this weekend, I was a bit under the weather. So TODAY is the last day for the event, if you want a chance to win NOW is the time to donate!

Just donated a little bit more. Hope your feeling better!

68wj
15 December 2014, 07:16

What's the cutoff? I will update a few threads elsewhere.

akersc
15 December 2014, 07:25
What's the cutoff? I will update a few threads elsewhere.

Tonight at 11:59

akersc
15 December 2014, 07:26
Just donated a little bit more. Hope your feeling better!

You rock!

I'm still a bit light headed, but I put my big girl panties on and came to work. I have to get all the prizes shipped out!

68wj
15 December 2014, 07:54
Tonight at 11:59

I will put that down as Central Time.[:D]

MrAndy
15 December 2014, 07:55
You rock!

I'm still a bit light headed, but I put my big girl panties on and came to work. I have to get all the prizes shipped out!

Hope your feeling better today. I just sent another donation in the hope it helps. Merry Christmas to all ya!

ddearmon2010
15 December 2014, 07:59

hope you feel better... are you going to cut I off the donation part after the giveaway or leave it open so we can continue to donate after?

BM2
15 December 2014, 09:15
Congrats to all the winners. I hope you start to feel better.

akersc
15 December 2014, 09:26
Thanks everyone, Rainier Arms is in Washington so it is 11:59 pm their time for the cutoff. As far as leaving it open for more donations, no that will close as well. You can however always donate directly to the Fisher House yourself by going to https://www.fisherhouse.org/ways-to-give/

Thank you again everyone for your donations and kind words, I really appreciate it more than you will ever know.

castiel
15 December 2014, 09:27
Thanks everyone, Rainier Arms is in Washington so it is 11:59 pm their time for the cutoff. As far as leaving it open for more donations, no that will close as well. You can however always donate directly to the Fisher House yourself by going to https://www.fisherhouse.org/ways-to-give/

Thank you again everyone for your donations and kind words, I really appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Since it's been taking Rainier 3-4 days to get the money from Pistol Pay, will entries today still be valid?

akersc
15 December 2014, 09:29
Just a little something to remind everyone why we are doing this:

Donate to Fisher House to Make a Difference - A Military Family's Story:

Colonel Ben Mitchell, US Army, was nearly fatally injured from an M16 bullet in March 2012 during a training exercise while preparing to deploy overseas. Despite immediate life-saving procedures, COL Mitchell lost his right lower leg.

After hearing the news all military spouses fear, Griselle knew she needed to get to her husband’s bedside as soon as possible. She left their 4 year-old twins for the very first time with an aching heart, not knowing how long she would be gone.

After spending 2 uncertain weeks in the ICU with Griselle at his side around the clock, Ben was transferred to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, TX.

Thanks to Fisher House, Griselle had a warm, comforting place to live during the 9 months she spent so far from home, while Ben underwent more than a dozen surgeries and extensive rehabilitation and physical therapy. Later, the twins joined their parents in Texas to face this medical crisis together.

“When I arrived at the Fisher House, I saw the light for the first time. I knew everything was going to be all right…When we were together as family, that’s when the real healing began.” – Griselle Mitchell

Ben took his first steps using a prosthetic surrounded by his family, barely 4 months after his injury – a fraction of the time predicted by doctors. He credits his quick recovery to the proximity of his family:

“Thanks to my coach and my wife Griselle who kept reminding me that my twins needed me…When I looked out my hospital room window, I could see the Fisher House and I knew that’s where my family was. That motivated me each and every day to get up.” – COL Ben Mitchell

Fisher Houses serve more than 22,000 military families each year across the country and overseas. While each story is unique, each patient needs loved ones close by because. . .“A Family’s Love is Good Medicine.”

Your donation to Fisher House today will directly impact the lives of military families like the Mitchells – enabling them to be together at their greatest time of need.

akersc
15 December 2014, 09:30
Since it's been taking Rainier 3-4 days to get the money from Pistol Pay, will entries today still be valid?

I get notification when you donate- it shows pending but I still have your information.

castiel
15 December 2014, 09:34
I get notification when you donate- it shows pending but I still have your information.

Excellent. Another donation incoming

akersc
15 December 2014, 09:35
Excellent. Another donation incoming Awesome, you rock!

camomike
15 December 2014, 10:12
Sorry to hear you were under the weather. Hoping it not the flu. I work in pharmacy. We've had an outbreAK of it here in MN.

doull76
15 December 2014, 11:08
Oh cool, I won something! Thanks very much and I've replied to your email, akersc. Hope you're feeling better!

castiel
15 December 2014, 11:09
Oh cool, I won something! Thanks very much and I've replied to your email, akersc. Hope you're feeling better!

Congrats!

akersc
15 December 2014, 11:13
Sorry to hear you were under the weather. Hoping it not the flu. I work in pharmacy. We've had an outbreAK of it here in MN.

I have no idea what the heck it is. My ear is plugged and I am WAY off balance, I keep getting dizzy. No other symptoms, so who knows :/

camomike
15 December 2014, 11:27
Sounds like a eustachian tube plug. Might be a sinus infection.

akersc
15 December 2014, 11:52
Sounds like a eustachian tube plug. Might be a sinus infection.

That requires a doctor, I hate doctors and have no time for that. Blah on being sick 😔

camomike
15 December 2014, 15:48
Two things to try. First if you can find them is Vicks menthol shower balls. Second try pulLing your ear lobe down, slowly as far as you can stretch it. While it's stretched down open and close your jaw full extension repeatedly but slowly. Sometimes that is enough to loosen a plug and allow it to drain.

Txfilmmaker
15 December 2014, 16:22
I hope you find relief soon.

Ride4frnt
15 December 2014, 17:09
Two things to try. First if you can find them is Vicks menthol shower balls. Second try pulLing your ear lobe down, slowly as far as you can stretch it. While it's stretched down open and close your jaw full extension repeatedly but slowly. Sometimes that is enough to loosen a plug and allow it to drain.

Shower soothers were the bees knees. Then they stopped making them. All you can get now is cvs brand. Still work but not as effective. I'll have to look for Vicks products.

din
15 December 2014, 17:38
wet/dry shop-vac? ten gallon one should get anything outta your ear. or, you know, got to the doc before it gets worse.

akersc
15 December 2014, 18:22
Thanks for the suggestions guys. When this is done I promise to go see the doctor!

GOST
15 December 2014, 18:30
Akersc I recently had a similar problem with my ears. Doctor had me use Debrox for 3 days in my ears. After that they irrigated my ears to remove the wax. Then had me use Sudafed to clear up my Eustachian tubes. You may require antibiotics. Hope you feel better.

Iron_stomach
15 December 2014, 20:53
just saw I was in the last batch of winners! But even more happy to be able to help out such a great cause. Thanks again for everybody's hard work!

akersc
16 December 2014, 05:52
Akersc I recently had a similar problem with my ears. Doctor had me use Debrox for 3 days in my ears. After that they irrigated my ears to remove the wax. Then had me use Sudafed to clear up my Eustachian tubes. You may require antibiotics. Hope you feel better.

I am going to go see the doctor Friday hopefully, I cannot stand this feeling of off balance its driving me nuts, and I'm afraid to drive any where :(

akersc
16 December 2014, 05:53
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wants to win an AR?

Diazm50
16 December 2014, 05:54
Um I do.

Dstrbdmedic167
16 December 2014, 05:56
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wants to win an AR?

Umm yes please. Or the custom 1911 or anything else for that matter. Lol

doull76
16 December 2014, 05:57
ooh ooh ooh. Pick me, pick me!

akersc
16 December 2014, 06:00
I will be drawing as soon as the updated list hits my hot little hands!

Got your 6
16 December 2014, 06:01

A special thanks to you and computalotapus for all your hard work on this. You've done an awesome job!!!

akersc
16 December 2014, 06:06
A special thanks to you and computalotapus for all your hard work on this. You've done an awesome job!!!

Thank you, this is probably the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but I would do it over and over to help out this charity. Thank you for your support and all of your donations ☺️

Diazm50
16 December 2014, 06:07
Sounds like a good thing to do every quarter

akersc
16 December 2014, 08:12
Well I'm sitting at the doctor now, got super dizzy at work and the boss yelled at me and made me go 😕

camomike
16 December 2014, 08:34
Hoping for the best.

akersc
16 December 2014, 08:35
Hoping for the best.

Well you nailed it. Sinus and inner ear infection 😣

voodoo_man
16 December 2014, 08:46
Congrats to anyone who wins, but you guys should probably just accept it'll be me.

;)

Txfilmmaker
16 December 2014, 09:26
At the risk of sounding sappy or phony, I don't expect to win, but I feel good knowing I got to contribute in a small way. I feel great seeing the heart of all who participated. For real...

camomike
16 December 2014, 09:27

Sorry to hear that. Hopes for a speedy recovery.

FearEngineering
16 December 2014, 09:32

The question is: WHO DOESN'T! Good luck to everyone, and congratulations to the winners in advance! I myself was more than happy to contribute to The Fisher House Charity Project , and never expected to win anything. However I did win something, and I am grateful for that!

FearEngineering
16 December 2014, 09:35
😁 it's nice to know you're a WEVO member too!

Heck yeah!

Txfilmmaker
16 December 2014, 10:10

Get well soon!

velocity2006
16 December 2014, 10:37

Would love one as I am sure we all do.

Gaspipeshooter
16 December 2014, 10:42

Well, with the inner ear infection the dizziness and balance issues definitely make sense. Get well soon!

velocity2006
16 December 2014, 10:44
Anything sinus related sucks, get well soon.

akersc
16 December 2014, 10:54
Thanks guys, I'm all hopped up on the antibiotics and some other business- I swear that doctor was Billy Bob Thornton in Slingblade 😳

FortTom
16 December 2014, 11:31
C - did someone already win the Moose Ops knife? I've been kind of slacking on keeping up with all of these giveaways.[:)]

akersc
16 December 2014, 11:58
Nope that is one of the top prizes :)
C - did someone already win the Moose Ops knife? I've been kind of slacking on keeping up with all of these giveaways.[:)]

Guinnesseb
16 December 2014, 12:48
Hope you start feeling better... Im in the same boat right now... Being sick sucks. At least i have netflix to keep me company...

mustangfreek
16 December 2014, 13:03
Well everyone wants to win, but ill take it as a early b-day/x-mas present as ive heard my whole life..lol....2 days before x-mas growing up , i got a lot of "combo" gifts...bastards..lol..

No really, good luck to everyone and what this really stands for..good job.

VIPER 237
16 December 2014, 13:54
I'm happy someone gets to win these prizes. Get feeling better!

akersc
16 December 2014, 13:57
Hope you start feeling better... Im in the same boat right now... Being sick sucks. At least i have netflix to keep me company...

I have to work because my bosses father passed away, I'm just sitting here miserable and crabby 😁

din
16 December 2014, 15:05
I have to work because my bosses father passed away, I'm just sitting here miserable and crabby 😁

I guess as long as you aren't lobstery...

akersc
16 December 2014, 15:27

Check your PM please

camomike
16 December 2014, 17:54
Congrats to those who won. AKersc, you did an amazing thing here. My hats off to you folks.

akersc
16 December 2014, 18:20
Official winners:
500 Rounds of Ammo and Magazine- Joshua Payne

$300 gift certificate from LSS Medical- Andy Davidson

DMO breacher- Jim Chaney

Custom 1911 Pistol- Troy B (you know who you are, I don't have my list and will misspell your last name :)

Custom AR 15 Rifle- Jeremy Stanford

All have been claimed and so has some of their love for me 😉

Thank you again to everyone you all hold a very special place in my heart. I will follow up more tomorrow, I'm off to bed and hopefully shake this infection. 😘

Diazm50
16 December 2014, 18:25
Congratulations to all the winners

Computalotapus
16 December 2014, 18:27
thanks to all that donated and congrats to the winners

Guinnesseb
16 December 2014, 18:28
Congrats to the winners!!!!

jymbeux
16 December 2014, 18:35
Congrats everybody!

FortTom
16 December 2014, 18:59
Whhhhhhoooooooooootttttt!!!! Wooooooohoooooo!!! Let's all congratulate Compulatopus and Akersc for this huge undertaking, strictly motivated by their hearts, to such a worthy cause!!!

GaSwamper
16 December 2014, 19:07
Congrats guys on some fantastic prizes, and thanks to Akersc and Comp for all the hard work and dedication for a worthy cause. Congrats to Fort Tom as well on a great blade, and the opportunity to share another underwear revelation!

Txfilmmaker
16 December 2014, 19:22
Congrats guys on some fantastic prizes, and thanks to Akersc and Comp for all the hard work and dedication for a worthy cause. Congrats to Fort Tom as well on a great blade, and the opportunity to share another underwear revelation!

Agreed! Thanks for all of the "heart work," you two!

metaleagle
16 December 2014, 20:18
Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to Akersc for managing this and doing so while not feeling well. Get better soon!

UWone77
16 December 2014, 20:25
Whhhhhhoooooooooootttttt!!!! Wooooooohoooooo!!! Let's all congratulate Compulatopus and Akersc for this huge undertaking, strictly motivated by their hearts, to such a worthy cause!!!

I see this dirty baglicker won again... [:D][BD]

mustangfreek
17 December 2014, 01:49

X2 to what Ft said...But i think i know why he is excited ...[BD]

I was thinking the same thing...not the dirtybaglicker part...well sorta....lol...i cant win shit and win win win..for FT....lol...

Congrats ...[:D]

akersc
17 December 2014, 07:36
The Fisher House Project is officially closed!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you. A very special thank you to John, Ari, Richard, Triple Bravo, Zero7One, Browcs and Stickman for all of their help through both projects, you helped take our dream and make it a reality. Thank you to each and every company/person that donated products to these events, without you it would not have been possible. Thank you to everyone who donated to the event, I know times are tough for some, but you still came though and we are able to send the Fisher House $7210, and I know each and every penny will go to good use. I have never in my life received so much support from complete strangers, not one of you knew me but you opened up your hearts and made me feel like we've known each other for years. I have made so many new life time friends out of this, some of them that have utilized the Fisher House and know first hand what these funds do!

This project has opened up my eyes to a whole knew realm of possibilities for me, I will continue to help out those in need, especially our Military. I never thought I could do something like this and not only did I do it once, but twice! Every one of us has this in us, we just sometimes need that extra push, I got that from the team at Rainier and Four Guys Guns, they pushed me past my comfort zone and then kept pushing, they did not let me quit! I knew that I could call them any time and just vent if needed, yes even Richard let me complain to him (he's actually a very nice guy- Sorry the cats out of the bag now R ). I urge all of you to try and help as much as you can, even your $10 in the little red buckets at Christmas help more than you will ever know. We should all have giving hearts, I promise you will see yourself in a whole new light!

My final thank yous go to the following companies:

Rainer Arms
Four Guys Guns
Aimpoint
2VetsArms
Monkee Ranch Arms
Mission First Tactical
Ümlaut Industries
Ares Armor
556 Tactical
Samson Manufacturing
Vayser Arms
DMO Knives
Gunstruction
TacRabbit
Last Ditch Effort Gear
Dragonfire Armory
Blacksheep Warrior
LEO Armory
Nemo Arms
Dakota Tactical
Black Label Armament
Neuse River Tactical
Iron Hammer Armory
Harris Tactical
SpartanTC
Jason Koons
OSWAT
SawTac
Battleholsters
Armadillo Concealment
Rob Pincus
B5 Systems
SlimJim234 (IG)
SnakeHound Machine
Breakthrough Clean
Rifenbark Armory
LSS Medical
Arson Machine
Pistol Pay
Defense Marketing Group
AR15 News
Northtech Defense
Iron Viper Products
Vortex

Also Compu-fabulous/Octopus Thank you for putting up with my craziness though all of this, I know it was hard living with me though some of it, but I always knew I could count on you for your support.

I hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did I am sorry and you can kick me later

Thank you so very much again from the bottom of my heart..... Akersc Out!

FortTom
17 December 2014, 07:55

X2 to what Ft said...But i think i know why he is excited ...[BD]

I was thinking the same thing...not the dirtybaglicker part...well sorta....lol...i cant win shit and win win win..for FT....lol...

Congrats ...[:D]

Muwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaahhhaaaaaa.... evil laughter emanating from me, dancing in my underwear...... mine.....all mine... hahhahahhahahah.....:P For a fleeting second, I thought about sharing my bounty with all my WEVO brethren, then I thought... screw 'em... ha...ha..ha..

[:D]

castiel
17 December 2014, 10:44
Congrats to all the winners! And thank you AkersC for putting this together and keeping at it through the rough patches

akersc
17 December 2014, 12:46
Thank you :)
Congrats to all the winners! And thank you AkersC for putting this together and keeping at it through the rough patches

FortTom
17 December 2014, 13:31
Muwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaahhhaaaaaa.... evil laughter emanating from me, dancing in my underwear...... mine.....all mine... hahhahahhahahah.....:P For a fleeting second, I thought about sharing my bounty with all my WEVO brethren, then I thought... screw 'em... ha...ha..ha..

[:D]
It just dawned on me that folks might take this the wrong way. Believe me, I was very humbled by it, definitely not expecting it, and not near as in need of it as the Fisher House foundation is of everyone's donations. And we can thank Akersc and Compulatapus (I have to laugh every time I read that name, but i'm just rotten that way. [:D] ) a hundred thousand times, and still be in their debt for their service to our Veterans, their families and their nation. I would swear they bleed red, white and blue.

[adore]

FT

akersc
17 December 2014, 13:37
It just dawned on e that folks might take this the wrong way. Believe me, I was very humbled by it, definitely not expecting it, and not near as in need of it as the Fisher House foundation is of everyone's donations. And we can thank Akersc and Compulatapus (I have to laugh every time I read that name, but i'm just rotten that way. [:D] ) a hundred thousand times, and still be in their debt for their service to our Veterans, their families and their nation. I would swear they bleed red, white and blue.

[adore]

FT

It was very nice talking to you and we should all thank you as well, not only for your service to this country, but for continuing your mission by helping your fellow brothers and sisters in need. You sir are a true hero.

FortTom
17 December 2014, 13:44
It was very nice talking to you and we should all thank you as well, not only for your service to this country, but for continuing your mission by helping your fellow brothers and sisters in need. You sir are a true hero.

if we ever speak again, maybe next time my nose won't be so clogged up that I sound like a duck......[BD]

FT

akersc
17 December 2014, 13:45
if we ever speak again, maybe next time my nose won't be so clogged up that I sound like a duck......[BD]

FT

Ditto, we were both kind yucky sounding. 😬

akersc
17 December 2014, 18:54
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/17/9df367f339a8a1b0889a927d8073a6e4.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/17/56758b4b568e5fa29e0617edb6c2e36b.jpg. All packed up and ready to go to their new homes! ☺️

Diazm50
17 December 2014, 19:07
There's a lot of lucky guys getting alot of awesome prices.

FortTom
17 December 2014, 20:46
I was going to say something about the cat... but I thought better... but it started with a "P"... O.K. I'm in trouble again..... Comp made me do it....:P[:D]

Got your 6
17 December 2014, 21:05
I was going to say something about the cat... but I thought better... but it started with a "P"... O.K. I'm in trouble again..... Comp made me do it....:P[:D]

I was wondering who won those black heels.

jymbeux
17 December 2014, 21:19
Nice Darth Vader lamp too!

mustangfreek
18 December 2014, 01:40
It just dawned on me that folks might take this the wrong way. Believe me, I was very humbled by it, definitely not expecting it, and not near as in need of it as the Fisher House foundation is of everyone's donations. And we can thank Akersc and Compulatapus (I have to laugh every time I read that name, but i'm just rotten that way. [:D] ) a hundred thousand times, and still be in their debt for their service to our Veterans, their families and their nation. I would swear they bleed red, white and blue.

[adore]

FT

Your all good FT...Just razzing you a little...lol...Congrats though that thing looks killer......Id like to have one someday...

ddearmon2010
18 December 2014, 03:08
congrats guys.... enjoy

akersc
18 December 2014, 05:04
Comp did....... If ya know what I mean ;-)
I was wondering who won those black heels.

akersc
18 December 2014, 05:05
Thank you, we are a bit nerdy :)
Nice Darth Vader lamp too!

akersc
18 December 2014, 05:05
I put her in your box!!!! So you get a pussy and a knife :D

Dstrbdmedic167
18 December 2014, 06:01
I put her in your box!!!! So you get a pussy and a knife :D
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/fabaf35129ebfd4fbd307614ca7bf86e.jpg

akersc
18 December 2014, 06:02
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/18/fabaf35129ebfd4fbd307614ca7bf86e.jpg

That tends to happen when I am involved 😁

Dstrbdmedic167
18 December 2014, 06:04
That tends to happen when I am involved 😁

That's what she said....

Gaspipeshooter
18 December 2014, 06:39
On a serious note, how does one donate directly to the Fisher House project?

voodoo_man
18 December 2014, 06:41
https://i.imgflip.com/fgmha.jpg

akersc
18 December 2014, 12:38
Cause you can't handle us?
https://i.imgflip.com/fgmha.jpg

akersc
18 December 2014, 12:39
https://fisherhouse.fasttransact.net/Web/PaymentCodePayment.aspx?tkn=Pu4qFW6HWdLHRIOilHjorw xYD7FISPGu6EU4uTPDflovNBsqZ8IbiSZxrcVp8u8xKC
On a serious note, how does one donate directly to the Fisher House project?

akersc
18 December 2014, 16:29
Update: lady at post office almost got beat up, but all packages have been mailed. With the exception of the ammo, that one has to be shipped differently!

Got your 6
18 December 2014, 16:47

Woohoo....he's the big winner then!

camomike
18 December 2014, 17:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfi8fT9oHkQ

Computalotapus
19 December 2014, 06:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfi8fT9oHkQ

so close

camomike
19 December 2014, 11:23
so close

Just strap facial armor on Quagmire and it's a spitting image of Comp

BM2
20 December 2014, 04:24
Congrats to all the winners.

voodoo_man
20 December 2014, 06:39
Cause you can't handle us?

lol wut?

browcs
21 December 2014, 19:51
Belated congratulations to the winners! Thanks for contributing!

Guinnesseb
22 December 2014, 14:16
Never put in another thanks to those involved in this.. Mainly akersc! I know there are others but even at a quick glance you see that akersc put her heart and soul into this! Not to diminish what others contributed to this but I think that she deserves a warm round of applause for a job well done.. Being a veteran myself it warms my heart to see someone go above and beyond to support such a worthy cause.. Its people like this that make serving in the military such an honor.. Keep up the great job akersc!!!

Iron_stomach
22 December 2014, 15:03
Christmas came early! Just got my LEO armory EP cover and Snakehound machine loudner! It's 30 deg and pouring down rain here, but i'm about to throw this thing on and take it for a spin! Thanks again to all the sponsors and a very special thanks to akersc for all your hard work and the very special handwritten thank you card!!! Hope everybody has a great Christmas and new year!!!

akersc
22 December 2014, 15:34
Never put in another thanks to those involved in this.. Mainly akersc! I know there are others but even at a quick glance you see that akersc put her heart and soul into this! Not to diminish what others contributed to this but I think that she deserves a warm round of applause for a job well done.. Being a veteran myself it warms my heart to see someone go above and beyond to support such a worthy cause.. Its people like this that make serving in the military such an honor.. Keep up the great job akersc!!!

Thank you sir! I'm not even close to being done with helping out our vets. Stay tuned in 2015, big things are coming ☺️

akersc
22 December 2014, 15:37
Christmas came early! Just got my LEO armory EP cover and Snakehound machine loudner! It's 30 deg and pouring down rain here, but i'm about to throw this thing on and take it for a spin! Thanks again to all the sponsors and a very special thanks to akersc for all your hard work and the very special handwritten thank you card!!! Hope everybody has a great Christmas and new year!!!

Awesome. Jeff at LEO said to clean the EPC off with some CLP before installing.

akersc
22 December 2014, 16:29
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/22/bc15a6a1e3fc74c084e6a1441289ea02.jpg I came home to a very nice surprise. Jason from Jason Winnie Leather sent this to me with a very sweet note. I immediately put my shield in it and put it on. I love this thing so much. It is comfy and just plain awesome!

PS I am posting this here because of the reason behind it. I'll put a review up on the holster thread once I've had time with her!

Got your 6
23 December 2014, 04:56
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/22/bc15a6a1e3fc74c084e6a1441289ea02.jpg I came home to a very nice surprise. Jason from Jason Winnie Leather sent this to me with a very sweet note. I immediately put my shield in it and put it on. I love this thing so much. It is comfy and just plain awesome!

PS I am posting this here because of the reason behind it. I'll put a review up on the holster thread once I've had time with her!

Hey akersc, have we told you lately that you're SUPER AWESOME!!! The world needs more people like you and computalotapus. Thank you.