PDA

View Full Version : Salute your Solution (range video)

odmichael
20 September 2014, 13:43
My brother (www.sheridanodonnell.com) filmed me and my friends at the range and cut it into a video. Just thought I'd share it here, thanks. Watch it in HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGBxUThMFrY

We're not professionals or anything like that, just running the standard stuff. I could be faster with the Glock. :P

Stone
20 September 2014, 21:18
Good times! I get out every other weekend and run and gun my A$$ off, one of my favorite things to do...

odmichael
21 September 2014, 01:11
Yeah, I need to learn alot more pistol and ar drills, something that'll really work my ass off. Once I finish building this AR Pistol then things will really change (vehicle drills and stuff). Our next video should feature shooting from vehicles.

Thanks!

voodoo_man
21 September 2014, 05:22
At 31 seconds...does the guy slap the side of his gun or am I just seeing things?

odmichael
22 September 2014, 18:34
I palm slap the side of my AR to release the bolt. I have little training in the AR platform. Was this incorrect?

GaSwamper
22 September 2014, 19:42
I palm slap the side of my AR to release the bolt. I have little training in the AR platform. Was this incorrect?

No, fine on an AR. He's referring to the guy beatin up on his handgun. Glock I think, I'd have to watch it again. Nice Vid though.

UWone77
22 September 2014, 23:09
My brother (www.sheridanodonnell.com) filmed me and my friends at the range and cut it into a video. Just thought I'd share it here, thanks. Watch it in HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGBxUThMFrY

We're not professionals or anything like that, just running the standard stuff. I could be faster with the Glock. :P

Lots of lead down range with friends...what could be better?

DutyUse
23 September 2014, 06:37
Cool video

odmichael
23 September 2014, 11:33
No, fine on an AR. He's referring to the guy beatin up on his handgun. Glock I think, I'd have to watch it again. Nice Vid though.

That was a FTF I believe. So Tap, Rack, Bang.

Jerry R
23 September 2014, 15:46
Fun times - cool video - thanks for sharing !

Gaspipeshooter
23 September 2014, 16:50
I love the sound of a Garand clip coming out after the last shot...

Iron_stomach
30 September 2014, 10:45
Awesome video! As well as the others on his page. The falcon one hit me right in the feels. :o