PDA

View Full Version : Walther CCP

Computalotapus
22 September 2014, 08:31
Any news on the Walther CCP (http://www.waltherarms.com/ccp/) other than what is on their site and via Guns n Ammo? These look like Walther's version of the S&W M&P Shield. Wonder if the soft coil systems is as noticeable as they state.

GOST
22 September 2014, 13:55
Looks almost like the P22.

browcs
22 September 2014, 16:11
I wonder why this came out...after all, they have the PPS, though this new gun seems to be a single-stack PPQ. I like the PPS in part due to the paddle mag release.

GOST
22 September 2014, 19:44
Guess they wanted to put that grip on the PPS but figured CCP sounded better than PPS Gen 2?

specopsscout
22 September 2014, 20:52
I really like my P7M13, and feel the recoil impulse "feels" softer then some of my other handguns, but it's also an all steel weapon, so not quite apples to apples.

Computalotapus
23 September 2014, 05:48
I am just looking for a new carry gun since my M&P has been reworked. I don't think a defense weapon should have a flared magwell, enhanced sights, and trigger work done to it haha. I am not certain yet on what I will be picking up as I am still looking. So far the only two to make this list: Walther PPQ-M1, H&K VP9

DutyUse
23 September 2014, 06:33
I wonder why this came out...after all, they have the PPS, though this new gun seems to be a single-stack PPQ. I like the PPS in part due to the paddle mag release.

I also liked the PPS?

browcs
23 September 2014, 19:42
I read somewhere the CCP trigger is PPQ-like; the PPS' trigger I understand is not like that of the PPQ.

DutyUse
24 September 2014, 02:17
I read somewhere the CCP trigger is PPQ-like; the PPS' trigger I understand is not like that of the PPQ.

I let someone talk me out of our PPS but I remember it having a fairly nice trigger. IMO the ppq trigger would be to light for a carry gun.