PDA

View Full Version : New Site Sponsor: ROG Tactical

UWone77
25 September 2014, 13:05
ROG Tactical (http://www.rogtac.com/) has signed up with Weapon Evolution as a Site Sponsor. Over the years, I've made several orders with ROG Tactical, and they've always delivered fast and inquires handled professionally. If you haven't heard of ROG Tactical (http://www.rogtac.com/), they are one of the biggest stocking dealers of Noveske Rifleworks (http://www.noveske.com) products.

Check out ROG Tactical on their website here: http://www.rogtac.com/

Or their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ROGtactical

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/UWone77/logo_zps48f44431.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/UWone77/media/logo_zps48f44431.jpg.html)

ROG Tactical (Rush Outdoor Group, LLC) is a non-FFL online retailer of AR-Platform components and accessories, as well as general shooting and tactical gear. Our physical inventory is constantly growing and we are currently an Authorized Dealer for the following Manufacturers:

Aimpoint
ALG Defense
Battle Arms Development
Centurion Arms
Cross Machine Tool (CMT Tactical)
Daniel Defense
Elzetta
EOTech
Gear Sector
Geissele
Griffin Armament
Lantac
Lewis Machine & Tool (LMT)
LWRCi
M34 Tactical
Maxpedition
Naroh Arms
Noveske Rifleworks
Odin Works
Primary Weapons Systems
Rainier Arms
Samson Mfg
SIONICS Weapon Systems
Spike's Tactical
Tactical Tailor
Templar Custom
Troy
Umbrella Corporation
Unity Tactical
V7 Weapon Systems
Viking Tactics (VTAC)
VLTOR

In addition to the Manufacturers listed above, we also have accounts at several National Distributors, giving us access to thousands of items. If there is a product you want, but do not see on our website, send us an email at sales@rogtac.com and let us give you a very competitive quote and an estimated timeframe of product availability.

Most of the prices of the items on our website are regulated by Manufacturer MAP Policies. What this means is that the manufacturer sets the lowest price that an authorized dealer can advertise, in order to maintain a fair and competitive market. However, since there are unauthorized dealers out there that are not held to MAP policies, we do our best to match competitor prices. On occassion, we may also have coupon codes available upon request (sales@rogtac.com).

Contact Info:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at sales@rogtac.com. You may contact via phone at 951-268-9988, but email is the preferred method and will generally receive the quickest response time. Email is preferred as it provides a record of all correspondence.

Mailing Address:

Rush Outdoor Group, LLC
7056 Archibald St.
Ste 102-414
Eastvale, CA 92880

FortTom
25 September 2014, 13:23
Thanks, will have to check your site out.

FT

okdonk
25 September 2014, 13:36
Always buy from them, love their prices and fast shipping. Welcome and thx for being a sponsor!

DutyUse
25 September 2014, 16:42
Thank you for the sponsorship! I've only got to order once from yall but it got here quickly. I'd order more but everything goes so quickly because of the great pricing!

GOST
26 September 2014, 06:10
Mike's customer service at ROG is top notch.

officerX
26 September 2014, 07:13
I've bought several items from them and have nothing but good things to say! Always an excellent experience!

Naytwan
26 September 2014, 07:32
I purchased a WML-HSP from them at a hell of a price. Shipped really fast. They are definitely GTG in my book.

Thompson
26 September 2014, 08:36
Welcome aboard. Love the neat/clean website look. I'm predicting some transactions in the future ;)

Pyzik
26 September 2014, 11:37
Welcome aboard!

six8
26 September 2014, 11:42
Welcome!

BoltFace927
26 September 2014, 13:14
ROG is top notch.

ROG
26 September 2014, 21:58
Thank you, UWone77, for the introduction and to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome! I see lots of familiar user names here, so i feel at home already! Feel free to PM or email me with any questions or requests. Email is the preferred method, as I can reply at all hours of the day.

Mike Ko
sales@rogtac.com

mustangfreek
27 September 2014, 03:47
Mike's customer service at ROG is top notch.

Another +1 to that.....always on the ball and fast shipping,updates, and great prices

Thank you, UWone77, for the introduction and to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome! I see lots of familiar user names here, so i feel at home already! Feel free to PM or email me with any questions or requests. Email is the preferred method, as I can reply at all hours of the day.

Mike Ko
sales@rogtac.com

Welcome !!!!

Tyrannosaur
27 September 2014, 05:07
Great company, thanks for your support

UWone77
30 September 2014, 13:49
Looks like ROG is having a coupon code since order shipment times will be slightly delayed. From their FB page:

Order processing and shipping times will be impacted from 9/27/14 to 10/4/14. Orders placed during these dates will experience a 5-7 day delay. For your patience, a 10% discount code is being offered for all orders during the impacted dates and will be valid through 10/5/14. Please enter the following coupon code in your shopping cart.

*10% off Coupon Code: SAVE10

Shamu415
5 October 2014, 16:54
Oh wow glad to have Mike on board, have been getting a lot of my parts from Rogtac for the past few years. Welcome!!

Pops76
7 October 2014, 13:34
Welcome...going to check out your site now, especially with the 10% off

Nathan_Mack
8 October 2014, 20:41
Damn it. Now I have another awesome site to throw money at... [:D]

I missed the 10% off impacted dates, but I'm ordering a Mega SPR barrel regardless. Great prices.

UWone77
10 October 2014, 08:27
Coupon code for certain Mega Products.

Here is a special code for the fans! If you figure out what the code is good for, you can use it! Expires 10/17/14.

MEGAMANIA

Nathan_Mack
10 October 2014, 08:43
Coupon code for certain Mega Products.

I saw it in time and placed the order. $205 for the SPR barrel to my front door. Freakin awesome.

WHSmithIV
10 October 2014, 11:12
I've never known about ROG Tactical. Found their FB page so I could like them though so I'll get info they post in my news feed :)
Glad they've become a site sponsor too!

Lkb513
11 October 2014, 21:16
I've ordered from them twice. Last year for my spikes upper and bcg I needed for my first ar build. And just last week for my umbrella corp grip 23 for my second build =D

Great selections! Great prices! Super fast shipping! Thanks guys!

titanse05
12 October 2014, 07:33
I've ordered from them twice and both orders were priced great and shipped super fast. Highly recommended!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

UWone77
12 October 2014, 08:57
Looks like ROG is having a Columbus Day Sale:

Select items on sale for Columbus Day (with use of coupon code)! Only items within the Columbus Day Sale Category are eligible. Coupon expires on 10/13/14. Additional items will be added tomorrow and Monday morning.

Coupon Code: CD2014

http://www.rogtac.com/columbus-day-sale.html

FortTom
12 October 2014, 17:53
Looks like ROG is having a Columbus Day Sale:

Select items on sale for Columbus Day (with use of coupon code)! Only items within the Columbus Day Sale Category are eligible. Coupon expires on 10/13/14. Additional items will be added tomorrow and Monday morning.

Coupon Code: CD2014

http://www.rogtac.com/columbus-day-sale.html

Hey, I scored a Lantac Dragon 7.62 for $122 shipped! That's $22.00 less than I could find them Anywhere And FREE shipping! A real sale, not just one of these 5% off selected items, things.

UWone77, Between all the Face Book introductions, and new vendors introductions, you're digging my hole to the poor house for me!!

Thanks (I think)[:D]

UWone77
12 October 2014, 17:56
Hey, I scored a Lantac Dragon 7.62 for $122 shipped! That's $22.00 less than I could find them Anywhere And FREE shipping! A real sale, not just one of these 5% off selected items, things.

UWone77, Between all the Face Book introductions, and new vendors introductions, you're digging my hole to the poor house for me!!

Thanks (I think)[:D]

Now is the time to stock up FT! I bet when the next panic hits, everyone will be thinking... man I should have bought this that or the other, and finished my "builds" when we see $350 BCG's again.

GOST
12 October 2014, 18:07
That happened to me last time.

FortTom
12 October 2014, 18:14
Now is the time to stock up FT! I bet when the next panic hits, everyone will be thinking... man I should have bought this that or the other, and finished my "builds" when we see $350 BCG's again.
Yep, the finishing touch on my AR-10.... (my next to last build, besides my new .277 Wolverine, you know).

FT

zeuskab00s
14 October 2014, 01:28
ROGtac FTW, I've ordered many uppers from Mike

Tyrannosaur
14 October 2014, 10:29
Just got an amazing price and deal from them over the weekend. I didn't know I needed the part until I saw the price... Sold.

UWone77
20 December 2014, 23:34
A little code from ROG.

So, after a good number of requests for a coupon code for the Holidays, I have caved. The Christmas Sale category will still be active, but none of the items in this category will qualify for additional discounts. Since everyone who asked, asked nicely...and because I am a nice guy, I will do better than the usual discount. From now until the end of the year, save 15% with coupon code, SAVE15 .

Coupon Code: SAVE15 (*exclusions apply)

* Excludes Out Of Stock products, Special Orders, products listed and cross-listed in Christmas Sale category. Coupon must be used at time of purchase...no retroactive discounts will be given.

ROG
23 December 2014, 12:14
A little code from ROG.

Thank you, UWone77! I was just about to post the code! Merry Christmas to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
6 January 2015, 19:12
From ROG:

ANNOUNCEMENT: www.rogtac.com will be offline from 3PM PST until February 1, 2015. I will be attending a couple of trade shows this month as well as working on the new website, which will open on February 1. To avoid long delays in order processing and avoid having to constantly update inventory for the new website, the current website will be offline until the new site launches. Check back here often for website updates and hopefully some decent pics from SHOT 2015!!! Thank you all for your business and look forward to giving you the same speedy service beginning February 1!

Deadwing
3 February 2015, 02:24
Just in case anyone didn't already notice, the new ROG Tactical web site is up and running! If it's your first visit to the new site, you'll have to reset your password to access your account.

GOST
3 February 2015, 15:15
From ROG's Facebook page:

A few things that are expected to come in over the next few days...

Magpul MBUS Pro Front/Rear
Magpul MBUS Pro LR Adjustable Rear
BCM KMR 9"
Precision Armament EFAB Hybrid
Precision Armament AFAB-Mini
Noveske Takedown/Pivot Pin Set
Noveske KX-5 5/8x24
Noveske 8.5" Navy barrels
Noveske 8.5" Custom Medium Contour barrels

there may be a few items I am forgetting about.

ROG
3 February 2015, 16:59
Thanks GOST!!!!!

GOST
3 February 2015, 18:43
Thanks GOST!!!!!

No problem, just trying to make sure WEVO members get first shot at those goodies.

GOST
8 February 2015, 19:21
Code: FACEBOOK is still good for an extra 5% off

http://www.rogtac.com

ROG
11 February 2015, 16:03
Hey guys! While organizing the stock room, I ran across a box full of old Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handles. These are not old, as in steel latches, but old, as in a few months...before AXTS began handling Dealer/Distributor orders entirely in-house. I have them on sale now, since a new batch from AXTS will be coming soon. On top of the sale, I created an exclusive coupon code for WEVO members. Use code, WEVORAPTOR , and these RA Raptors will end up being $65.50 each...free shipping!

RA Raptor Clearance (http://www.rogtac.com/rainier-arms-raptor-ambidextrous-charging-handle-made-by-axts-5-56mm/)

Pyzik
11 February 2015, 16:37
Awesome!

cjd3
11 February 2015, 18:20
I was going to comment earlier about my first purchase, it went so well, I'm getting more from you guys. Great prices, and shipping. Thanks for not treating Alaskan's as second class citizens!

UWone77
11 February 2015, 18:23
I was going to comment earlier about my first purchase, it went so well, I'm getting more from you guys. Great prices, and shipping. Thanks for not treating Alaskan's as second class citizens!

I thought SwissyJim was the only second class citizen in AK? [:D]

Awesome deal Mike, $65 shipped is hard to beat for a Raptor.

Tyrannosaur
11 February 2015, 18:25
$65 raptors! Done, anyone wanna buy a new Mega Slide lock?

UWone77
11 February 2015, 18:26
$65 raptors! Done, anyone wanna buy a new Mega Slide lock?

This is exactly, why I felt Mega missed the pricing mark on the Slide Lock. $45 and they would have owned the market. A raptor on sale, and now we're talking $5.

Tyrannosaur
11 February 2015, 19:14
I don't hate the slide lock, just I know I love the raptor and for Christmas pricing AND free shipping I couldn't pass it up.

mustangfreek
12 February 2015, 02:27
Hey guys! While organizing the stock room, I ran across a box full of old Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handles. These are not old, as in steel latches, but old, as in a few months...before AXTS began handling Dealer/Distributor orders entirely in-house. I have them on sale now, since a new batch from AXTS will be coming soon. On top of the sale, I created an exclusive coupon code for WEVO members. Use code, WEVORAPTOR , and these RA Raptors will end up being $65.50 each...free shipping!

RA Raptor Clearance (http://www.rogtac.com/rainier-arms-raptor-ambidextrous-charging-handle-made-by-axts-5-56mm/)

Thanks for passing on the deal, . Always fast shipping and good communication from mike at ROG!!

Steeles
12 February 2015, 08:39
Nice deal thanks ROG! but if I buy one I'll need to build an upper for it... hmmmm

UWone77
12 February 2015, 13:23
I don't hate the slide lock, just I know I love the raptor and for Christmas pricing AND free shipping I couldn't pass it up.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Slide Lock so far is a good CH. I just think if it was cheaper, they would have owned the market is all. [:D]

Pyzik
12 February 2015, 13:25
I was surprised to see the price of the Mega. I thought it was going to be closer to the $45 mark as well.

titanse05
12 February 2015, 14:52
Thank you for the great deal on the RA Raptors. Ordered one for my pistol build.

CarbonScoring
13 February 2015, 06:43
Just bought a Raptor from you Mike. That's pretty much the only kind of deal that would convince me to buy one, and I needed one for my current build.

SINNER
13 February 2015, 12:05
Great deal. Had to pick some up at that price.

Dstrbdmedic167
13 February 2015, 15:08
Couldn't resist any longer on a Raptor! Since i'll be working on my new 12.5 277WLV upper in the next few weeks it was too good to pass up!

cjd3
17 February 2015, 17:46
Mr. Raptor showed up today, and is now in my pile of parts for my new build. Thanks guys.

Pyzik
17 February 2015, 17:56
Mine shipped today at some point. :D

Thanks for the great sale ROG!

Dstrbdmedic167
17 February 2015, 18:03

you're welcome.. still managed to talk you into this... even with WEVOPACALYPSE

Pyzik
17 February 2015, 18:06
You can't stop the WEVOnation

Thompson
17 February 2015, 20:16

Ditto!!

CarbonScoring
17 February 2015, 21:59
Got this today.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7318/15944792324_8aff698f96_b.jpg

Dstrbdmedic167
17 February 2015, 22:12
Got this today.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7318/15944792324_8aff698f96_b.jpg

not even gonna try tomorrow....

SINNER
18 February 2015, 05:43
My package was supposed to arrive yesterday but 6" of snow delayed USPS. Even with the delay I think that may be the fastest anything from CA arrived here. First time I purchased from ROG but will not be my last.

GOST
18 February 2015, 06:33
My package was supposed to arrive yesterday but 6" of snow delayed USPS. Even with the delay I think that may be the fastest anything from CA arrived here. First time I purchased from ROG but will not be my last.

Mike at ROG is always top notch. Mike responds to inquiries as fast as anyone.

Tyrannosaur
18 February 2015, 07:54
Never had anything but a great experience from ROG. Thanks for the raptor at such a great price.

titanse05
18 February 2015, 15:15
Got my third Raptor from ROG yesterday and lightning quick shipping as usual. Much appreciated!

Pyzik
25 February 2015, 10:55
Raptor feels awesome so far and I don't even have it on a rifle yet. Haha. I know though because there are no pinchy areas! Yay.

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11018546_1577151265862032_557778029_n.jpg

ROG
25 February 2015, 13:56
Thanks everyone for all the awesome feedback!

Here's another opportunity to save a little...

Coupon code, micro10 , will save you 10% on an Aimpoint Micro T-1/H-1 2MOA with LRP Mount/Spacer.

http://www.rogtac.com/aimpoint-micro-h1-2moa-lrp/

http://www.rogtac.com/aimpoint-t1-2moa-lrp/

Sak007
25 February 2015, 14:41
Just got my reaction rod from you guys on Monday , thanks for the quick shipping and being probably the only company to have one in stock .

DutyUse
25 February 2015, 14:43
Thanks everyone for all the awesome feedback!

Here's another opportunity to save a little...

Coupon code, micro10 , will save you 10% on an Aimpoint Micro T-1/H-1 2MOA with LRP Mount/Spacer.

http://www.rogtac.com/aimpoint-micro-h1-2moa-lrp/

http://www.rogtac.com/aimpoint-t1-2moa-lrp/

Dang that's a smoking good deal and quite tempting... I've got my heart set on the SRS tho

How about a measly 5% discount on one for us ;)

Deadwing
25 February 2015, 23:54
Raptor feels awesome so far and I don't even have it on a rifle yet. Haha. I know though because there are no pinchy areas! Yay.

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11018546_1577151265862032_557778029_n.jpg

My Raptors are the only charging handles i own that haven't pinched me at one point or another. I really like the UCWRG version for it's equal length levers.

Deadwing
25 February 2015, 23:58
Dang that's a smoking good deal and quite tempting... I've got my heart set on the SRS tho

How about a measly 5% discount on one for us ;)

Use the coupon code "facebook". That'll net you 5% off at ROG Tactical. You're welcome. [BD]

DutyUse
26 February 2015, 08:05
Use the coupon code "facebook". That'll net you 5% off at ROG Tactical. You're welcome. [BD]

Heck ya, good looking! Hope this code stays active for a bit as it seems a gen 3 noveske complete upper and BCM lower are in my near future which leaves my gun budget cringing.

Pyzik
26 February 2015, 08:23
My Raptors are the only charging handles i own that haven't pinched me at one point or another. I really like the UCWRG version for it's equal length levers.

I threw it on my Troy WEVO upper and was playing around with it last night. I thought I really like my BCM charging handle... Not anymore. I don't think I'll be buying any other charging handles from here on out.

Thompson
26 February 2015, 20:01
I thought I really like my BCM charging handle... Not anymore. I don't think I'll be buying any other charging handles from here on out.
Do you have the ambi BCM CH? Or just the standard one. If you did have the ambi one, what do you like/dislike about it compared to the Raptor.

Deadwing
27 February 2015, 00:35
Heck ya, good looking! Hope this code stays active for a bit as it seems a gen 3 noveske complete upper and BCM lower are in my near future which leaves my gun budget cringing.

It's been an active code for a while, so with any luck it'll remain that way. Can't go wrong with the Noveske Gen 3 or the BCM lower! I just picked up a complete BCM lower that has their Mod 0 stock… Freakin' crazy light! Will be a good match for my light weight KMR upper. :P

I threw it on my Troy WEVO upper and was playing around with it last night. I thought I really like my BCM charging handle... Not anymore. I don't think I'll be buying any other charging handles from here on out.

The BCM Gunfighter charging handle has been my go to for years. But even as a righty, i really dig the Raptor. I still struggle with paying $90 for a charging handle, but the Raptor is top self kit. I've replaced a couple BCMs with Raptors, and will probably continue to do so here and there.

ROG
5 March 2015, 16:47
Just received a shipment of Elzetta Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie flashlights!

http://www.rogtac.com/brands/Elzetta.html

For a limited time use coupon code, HIGHBEAM , to save $20 on any in-stock Alpha, Bravo, or Charlie, flashlight.

RaceBannon42
5 March 2015, 19:04
Great deal! Just ordered one!

UWone77
7 March 2015, 23:37
Need a new BCG? From now until next Sunday, 3/15/15, use coupon code, BCG0315 , to save on the Lantac E-BCG or AXTS Black Nitride BCG. (Coupon code must be used at time of purchase. Coupon code not valid with Dealer accounts)

http://www.rogtac.com/lantac-ebcg-556/
http://www.rogtac.com/axts-black-nitride-bolt-carrier-group/

GOST
11 March 2015, 05:17
ROG has ALG 6 Second mounts in-stock.

http://www.rogtac.com/alg-6-second-mount/

UWone77
12 March 2015, 23:19
Thanks to Mike at ROG for giving me a deal.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af282/richdkim77/IMG_3130_zpse2yc9bgg.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/richdkim77/media/IMG_3130_zpse2yc9bgg.jpg.html)

okdonk
13 March 2015, 01:56
Thanks to Mike at ROG for giving me a deal.

He is a super nice guy. Met him lot of times both in Cali and Vegas. Sometimes he personally delivered my orders to Vegas :)

okdonk
13 March 2015, 23:56
"RAP20" will save 20% on AXTS Raptor charging handles through end of march.

ROG
18 March 2015, 17:57
"RAP20" will save 20% on AXTS Raptor charging handles through end of march.

Sorry guys...This code is no longer valid.

officerX
19 March 2015, 09:26
Discount code FACEBOOK usually works for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

GOST
28 March 2015, 20:51
Notice anything different on this NSR label that Mike posted on Facebook?

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10521796_948750735159305_3559542850533212387_o.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

UWone77
28 March 2015, 21:24
I'm skeptical they'll have anything in stock... but I hope they get it together at the same time.

UWone77
24 July 2015, 18:42
Now through Sunday, July 26, 2015, save 20% on all in-stock Flashlights, with coupon code, TORCH20

http://www.rogtac.com/flashlights-1/