PDA

View Full Version : Pro Gun Actors

GOST
5 October 2014, 19:10
Since reading the Bradley Cooper thread I figured I would post a list of pro gun actors. However this list is not to promote any of the listed.

Brad Pitt
Alton Brown
Angelina Jolie
Miranda Lambert
Joe Perry
Clint Eastwood
James Earl Jones
Johnny Depp
Bruce Willis
Ice-T
Ted Nugent
Tom Selleck
Chuck Norris
Eric Clapton
Gary Sinise
Joe Mantengna
Dean Cain
James Hetfield

Add to the list as you see fit.

GOST
5 October 2014, 19:14
Some in this are very liberal and some are veterans.

Nathan_Mack
5 October 2014, 19:17
Rob Lowe (more pro-leave people alone, but I'm OK with that)

GOST
5 October 2014, 19:43
Definitely nothing wrong with leave people alone.

madkimchee
5 October 2014, 22:22
I think Samuel Jackson is pro 2A

harm
5 October 2014, 23:26
Rick(y) Schroeder is a gun guy

Tyrannosaur
6 October 2014, 04:22
Ron Jeremy...

Thompson
6 October 2014, 05:44
Wow, Alton Brown; that definitely threw me off. Didn't expect that one.

HardEight
6 October 2014, 07:45
Maynard James Keenan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6r7ilcuVmg

Smash
6 October 2014, 08:43
Wow, Alton Brown; that definitely threw me off. Didn't expect that one.

I've seen him on a couple of videos, out shooting his SCAR etc.

Ride4frnt
6 October 2014, 09:07
One that I was really surprised by. Tyson Beckford. Was on Instagram the other day. Rainier arms posted a pic of their RAC asking if anyone uses them. Tyson Beckford replied asking if they could make one for a Rem 700sps tactical. I got to looking at his profile. Has a pretty nice collection.

Will@AR15Hunter
6 October 2014, 09:33
Vince Vaughn?

I know he claims to be a conservative/libertarian, so I'm assuming here that he's also pro gun.

Thompson
6 October 2014, 11:43
I've seen him on a couple of videos, out shooting his SCAR etc.
Really [wow] Got any links? [BD]

Wondering Beard
6 October 2014, 13:01
Guys, you know that celebrities owning and shooting guns is different from celebrities being pro Second Amendment, right?

ETA: What I mean t o say is that a lot of celebrities have the mindset of "laws are for little people".

To add to the list: Michel Rooker (shooter and pro 2A)

Not an actor but pro 2A and a shooter: David Mamet.

Smash
6 October 2014, 14:47
Really [wow] Got any links? [BD]

Cant find the video online... Here's some Twitter posts

https://twitter.com/altonbrown/status/266634294733205504

https://twitter.com/altonbrown/status/514933657786912770

GOST
6 October 2014, 15:22
One that's a really big AR fan is UFC Light Heavy Weight Champion Jon "Bones" Jones.

gatordev
6 October 2014, 17:06
I guess I don't get it. I don't care if my neighbor is pro-gun. Why would I care if someone who lives on the other side of the country who I've never met is or isn't pro-gun?

Tyrannosaur
6 October 2014, 18:44
I guess I don't get it. I don't care if my neighbor is pro-gun. Why would I care if someone who lives on the other side of the country who I've never met is or isn't pro-gun?

It shouldn't matter, but the times we live in makes it matter. If they kept it to themselves that would be one thing. But their opinions influence the mindless drones inhabiting society. So you see these "paid pretenders" making ads on tv and devoting time and their likeness to anti 2A causes and ultimately eroding your rights away... Now its an issue. Before the brainwashing, lies and propaganda no issue, after 2008... Issue

ducrider14
6 October 2014, 20:27
Adam Baldwin is big pro 2nd

GOST
6 October 2014, 20:55

I see where your coming from. While my neighbors don't live close it is nice to have them pro-gun so that they don't come a knocking every time I go out in the yard to shoot.

gatordev
7 October 2014, 14:52
It shouldn't matter, but the times we live in makes it matter. If they kept it to themselves that would be one thing. But their opinions influence the mindless drones inhabiting society. So you see these "paid pretenders" making ads on tv and devoting time and their likeness to anti 2A causes and ultimately eroding your rights away... Now its an issue. Before the brainwashing, lies and propaganda no issue, after 2008... Issue

But that's true for any "cause." Believe it or not, there was still plenty of propaganda before 2008, regardless of subject matter. Watch or don't watch what you want, but at the end of the day there's probably just as many 2A "freedom fighters" that have no business physically handling a gun (versus legally handling one) as there are misinformed naysayers who are just as legally backed by the 1A. The trick is just boosting the signal-to-noise ratio and ignore the random nonsense.

I see where your coming from. While my neighbors don't live close it is nice to have them pro-gun so that they don't come a knocking every time I go out in the yard to shoot.

Of course, and if I had land, I'd want that too, but that's more about convenience to you than any kind of agenda (on anyone's part).