PDA

View Full Version : Is going commando tacti-cool or tacti-uncool?

GOST
23 October 2014, 17:40
Now I'm not talking Arnold Schwarzenegger Commando but rather Lindsay Lohan. Cause if you're a prepper that would be one less item you would have to worry about.

ddearmon2010
23 October 2014, 17:43
Now I'm not talking Arnold Schwarzenegger Commando but rather Lindsay Lohan.

ummm......ummm.....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Depends on the circumstances I guess

Lkb513
23 October 2014, 17:48
Depends if it's laundry day lol :P

GOST
23 October 2014, 17:58
Going commando could potentially make a lot of room in your bug out bag. Less laundry for your wife also.

Former11B
23 October 2014, 18:11
I'll say as a former grunt that spent a lot of time earning the moniker "dirty, nasty leg", I never wore underwear in uniform unless it was in dress uniform or in garrison formation days etc. You just couldn't. Heat and sweat combined with all that gear and movement and stuff means CHAFING. When I was a Spec 4 and landing in Kuwait for desert training prior to deploying with OIF, I didn't heed my fellow machine gunner's advice who'd already done a hitch in Kuwait in 2001 with 3rd ID. Big mistake. Over the course of a 120*+ day doing CQB and mounted exercises, I had literally chafed a half dollar size patch of skin off the right side of my scrot. Nothing like having someone ask if you're on your period as a dude because of the blood in the junkular region of your trousers. Trying to get that to heal in a constantly hot, sweaty environment over the next few weeks was nearly impossible. NEVER AGAIN

Ride4frnt
23 October 2014, 18:13
FT is going commando, and he said he would send you his panties he was wearing last night when the three of us were announced for those Parallax rails...

GOST
23 October 2014, 18:29
Going commando also means NO panti lines.

WHSmithIV
23 October 2014, 18:41
Welllll.... it depends really. If it's summer, yes, if it's winter here in the mountains no. At 20 below zero every bit of extra clothing is helpful.

SGT.G
23 October 2014, 18:44
I'll say as a former grunt that spent a lot of time earning the moniker "dirty, nasty leg", I never wore underwear in uniform unless it was in dress uniform or in garrison formation days etc. You just couldn't. Heat and sweat combined with all that gear and movement and stuff means CHAFING. When I was a Spec 4 and landing in Kuwait for desert training prior to deploying with OIF, I didn't heed my fellow machine gunner's advice who'd already done a hitch in Kuwait in 2001 with 3rd ID. Big mistake. Over the course of a 120*+ day doing CQB and mounted exercises, I had literally chafed a half dollar size patch of skin off the right side of my scrot. Nothing like having someone ask if you're on your period as a dude because of the blood in the junkular region of your trousers. Trying to get that to heal in a constantly hot, sweaty environment over the next few weeks was nearly impossible. NEVER AGAIN
Couldn't have said it better myself! Hooah

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:01
Former11B your boys need something to lower the friction coefficient, like maybe Pam.

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:02
Think about it, this is the real reason there is NO underwear in Stick's giveaway.

mustangfreek
23 October 2014, 19:12
Gost...What the hell is this thread about????

..lol....

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:15
I don't know.

Lkb513
23 October 2014, 19:24
Gost. You moonlight in yoga pants don't you =P

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:25
Yoga pants need pockets.

Lkb513
23 October 2014, 19:27
Only front pockets lol

RomeoTango
23 October 2014, 19:30
I have to rock me some underwear. If I dont, my drop rig cuts off the circulation to my most valuable gun... lol

Lkb513
23 October 2014, 19:32
Gost! Invent the first pair of yoga cargo pants!

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:33
There is a reason that the tactical panties market is no bigger than it is.

UWone77
23 October 2014, 19:35
This thread is about as bad as the pickles one.

Carry on.

Ride4frnt
23 October 2014, 19:36
I'm refraining from posting the pic of what I imagine is FT in his panties.

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:43
This thread is about as bad as the pickles one.

Carry on.

You know there was nothing wrong with pickle thread.

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:45
I'm refraining from posting the pic of what I imagine is FT in his panties.

This thread is for abusing the English language only, no pics please.

Lkb513
23 October 2014, 19:46
Maybe we can get grey ghost gear to make us a pair of prototype cargo yoga pants in their kryptec yeti fabric =D

SGT.G
23 October 2014, 19:51
Maybe we can get grey ghost gear to make us a pair of prototype cargo yoga pants in their kryptec yeti fabric =D
I support this idea!

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:56
The tightness of the yoga profile should show benefits with wind tunnel testing, yeah I'm onboard with this also.

GOST
23 October 2014, 19:59
I don't think we will be able to Vickers to pitch these though, since he already has other sponsors.

toolboxluis00200
23 October 2014, 20:01
i do laundry like every 4 days just in case i don't like going commando only at home :)

GOST
23 October 2014, 20:05
To be honest I don't have permission from my wife to go commando.

aatheiss
23 October 2014, 20:14
Hey, tight-fitting cargo pants look hot as hell...... on females! I would be afraid to see a pair on a dude... might have to invest in eye bleach, sounds like they'll be making a profit soon... lol!

Lkb513
23 October 2014, 20:15
To be honest I don't have permission from my wife to go commando.

This is when you hide all of her underwear and say you have no idea what happened to them. And strangely all of your disappeared as well!

GOST
23 October 2014, 20:26
She's not that easily fooled. Darn that sharp woman.

Former11B
23 October 2014, 20:59
Former11B your boys need something to lower the friction coefficient, like maybe Pam.

If Pam can lower my friction coefficient, send her my way! [BD]

It was just a rough (literally) combination of sand, sweat, heat, and constant movement that started that pants party. Remember the scene from Stand by Me after they wade through the swamp and realize they have leeches all over, and then Wil Wheaton reaches down his shorts are realizes a leech is on his junk? That's how I felt when I first examined the "damage" that day... but I didn't pass out unfortunately.

Ride4frnt
23 October 2014, 21:01

GOST not wearing underwear, FT dirtying his underwear, and now Pam... Things are getting a bit freaky on WEVO Late Nite

FortTom
23 October 2014, 22:34
GOST not wearing underwear, FT dirtying his underwear, and now Pam... Things are getting a bit freaky on WEVO Late Nite Yeah... I have to agree. Not quite sure why GOST started a thread that devolved into advanced crotch rot myself. Weird, even for me.

GOST
24 October 2014, 04:37

It was just a rough (literally) combination of sand, sweat, heat, and constant movement that started that pants party. Remember the scene from Stand by Me after they wade through the swamp and realize they have leeches all over, and then Wil Wheaton reaches down his shorts are realizes a leech is on his junk? That's how I felt when I first examined the "damage" that day... but I didn't pass out unfortunately.

Do you happen to be a Treky?

Former11B
24 October 2014, 08:21
[BD]
Do you happen to be a Treky?

If this is a serious question...no. I've seen some of the shows (next gen and DS9 because visiting my inlaws something like that is always on the TV). If it's a joke...I missed it. [BD]

akersc
24 October 2014, 12:08
Couldn't have said it better myself! Hooah

Um wouldn't certain "things" get a bit sticky? At least with some kind of fabric between the goods and your leg you wont have a clinger..... ;-) Happy Friday!

Ride4frnt
24 October 2014, 12:13
Um wouldn't certain "things" get a bit sticky? At least with some kind of fabric between the goods and your leg you wont have a clinger..... ;-) Happy Friday!

BSTL is a bad situation all around...

akersc
24 October 2014, 12:15
BSTL is a bad situation all around...

I don't have that issue, my junk is secure in one spot. I can't imagine it being "comfy" either way in that kind of heat! Ya'll need crotch fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride4frnt
24 October 2014, 12:16
Walk around Washington, D.C. in mid summer...you'll need an ice pack and a pillow between your legs for a month. That city is so hot it isn't even funny.

xAZxE30x
24 October 2014, 12:44
nope! no can do.. only time i do is when i am at home. I need some sort of separation between the goods!

shenvalleywc
24 October 2014, 15:14
Kilt and a thigh holster for underwear is all you need

RobSWVA
24 October 2014, 21:07

great, so just fry em off instead of rubbing em off? you're so cruel gost, lol

RobSWVA
24 October 2014, 21:13
Hey, tight-fitting cargo pants look hot as hell...... on females! I would be afraid to see a pair on a dude... might have to invest in eye bleach, sounds like they'll be making a profit soon... lol!

yeh, when you glance and may possibly get a view of something attractive and instead are eye-raped by some dude's mooseknuckle....yeh, no bueno

Lkb513
28 October 2014, 19:10
http://i60.tinypic.com/14bow7r.jpg

Thought this was too good. Had to share!

Freakman0351
29 October 2014, 11:59
I agree with alot, in the sandbox I went commando not just freeing the sack but also kept the sweating down due to airflow.