PDA

View Full Version : Strike Industries Sneak Peak

Computalotapus
24 October 2014, 19:06
Looks like Strike Industries has started releasing some sneak peaks of some of the accessories they will be releasing in the near future. This stock was released on their Instagram feed.

http://www.computalotapus.com/images/si-stock.jpg

Nathan_Mack
24 October 2014, 19:08
Not a fan of the shoulder purchase, but I do like the simple lines.

KevinBLC
24 October 2014, 19:09
Looks like a MFT knockoff.

GOST
24 October 2014, 19:41
I honestly don't think it looks that bad, but there is a whole lot of affordable stocks competing these days.

Computalotapus
24 October 2014, 19:47
It would be something I would consider on a SBR just for the minimalist aspect of the stock. Looks to be shorter and more compact than the MFT. I have an MFT on my Northtech build and I really like it a lot.

RomeoTango
24 October 2014, 20:50
I like the minimalist appeal that mft brought to the market, glad to see others following it. Although I think it's more for looks. Just a regular moe stock has no frills. I think if I wanted to go bare bones, I'd cut down a fixed moe like Stickman did.

GOST
24 October 2014, 21:21
It would be something I would consider on a SBR just for the minimalist aspect of the stock. Looks to be shorter and more compact than the MFT. I have an MFT on my Northtech build and I really like it a lot.

I have the MFT on a rifle also, and I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

voodoo_man
25 October 2014, 07:57
wooooooo