PDA

View Full Version : Jason Winnie Leather

Computalotapus
29 October 2014, 15:14
So while in Missouri the wife and I ordered some leather belts from Jason Winnie Leather (http://www.jasonwinnie.com/1-5-double-layer-belts-db1-5/).

The DB belt is created from two layers of genuine cow hide that has been glued together and stitched along the edge for greater strenght and durability. Each belt comes equipped with a quality nickel plated solid brass buckle and a 7 hole system that allows for greater adjustment in size. We recommend ordering our belts in sizes of 2 inches larger than your waist size for outside the waistband (OWB) carry, and 4 inches larger than your waist size for inside the waistband (IWB) carry.

Also ordered some genuine leather soft loops that I will be using on my Minimalist AIWB holsters.

http://www.computalotapus.com/images/jwinnieleather.jpg

GOST
29 October 2014, 19:03
WHAT!!! No white belt?[:D]

Computalotapus
29 October 2014, 19:25
WHAT!!! No white belt?[:D]

Haha I have caught so much flack for my Skywalker belt it isn't funny haha. I wanted a nice leather belt for when I dress up but still sturdy enough to hold my carry weapon up when the buckle was undone. Winnie nailed it.

GOST
29 October 2014, 19:28
Comp you rocked the white belt.

Computalotapus
30 October 2014, 11:54
Comp you rocked the white belt.

Maybe but time to move on.. next year I am going to rock a pink one at competitions :)

Ride4frnt
30 October 2014, 11:59
Speaking of belts, I'm sitting here salivating over the thought of my vagabond belts coming. 28 day lead time, today is 24

Computalotapus
30 October 2014, 13:34
Speaking of belts, I'm sitting here salivating over the thought of my vagabond belts coming. 28 day lead time, today is 24

My next belt will either be a paladin or a vagabond belt

GOST
30 October 2014, 14:52
I'm considering a Vagabond myself.

Ride4frnt
30 October 2014, 14:57
I shall review them when they get here. I got two. Kryptek typhon on black and kryptek highlander on black, both with black raptors.

GOST
30 October 2014, 17:42
Cool, I'll be looking to hearing your thoughts on the Vagabond.