PDA

View Full Version : We just took back Maryland!

Ride4frnt
4 November 2014, 21:09
I'm gonna make this as little of a political debate as possible, but the republicans just took back Maryland!

Ahh a glorious day indeed!

Stone
4 November 2014, 21:18
And the Senate!!

SINNER
4 November 2014, 21:20
So needed. They will never admit it but the gun owner's votes swayed this election. That and Obamacare. lol

Ride4frnt
4 November 2014, 21:22
So needed. They will never admit it but the gun owner's votes swayed this election. That and Obamacare. lol

This. And the fact that registered republicans and independents only totaled 48%, Hogan dipped into the dems by 5-6%

alamo5000
4 November 2014, 21:36
I will keep it brief and say that I am overjoyed by tonight's results...across the board...

Thompson
4 November 2014, 23:50
Ride - you'd best stay in MD then. We lost PA (to a very, very, very anti-2A Dem) :mad:

mustangfreek
5 November 2014, 02:44
Well good you guys won , something for the good people, we ( Washington) got screwed over a few new laws...BOOOOOO

Edit...I am not into debates of other crap on gun forums...So if i came off harsh or whatever..not intended...was just showing my displeasure for the I-591/594 Laws that looked to have passed here in WA...[crazy]

ddearmon2010
5 November 2014, 02:44
looks like we get to keep our guns here in Florida and the pot heads don't get their medicinal marijuana

Thompson
5 November 2014, 05:07
I-591/594 Laws that looked to have passed here in WA...[crazy]
Ouch ... was hoping those wouldn't go through.

Ride4frnt
5 November 2014, 06:28
Ride - you'd best stay in MD then. We lost PA (to a very, very, very anti-2A Dem) :mad:

I'm most likely headed WV way anyways.

markm
5 November 2014, 07:50
Obama has sold a lot of guns and got a lot of Republicans elected.

GOST
5 November 2014, 08:52
Obama getting elected has probably sold more guns than any advertising.

Thompson
5 November 2014, 09:23
I'm most likely headed WV way anyways.
Oh I see how it is; jk haha.

Obama getting elected has probably sold more guns than any advertising.
This is true. Nomination for Nobel prize for selling most amount of guns to date? [BD]

camomike
5 November 2014, 10:29
People were made emotional over the HS shooting that happened. Close to the election.

Tyrannosaur
5 November 2014, 10:54
Congrats to Maryland and all the other states that reclaimed their freedom. My home state of NY the gun owners couldn't be bothered to get to the poles,once again allowing the sesspool of a city to dictate how our state is run. While I'm glad we took the senate, I am not celebrating. Just waiting to see what the next assat on our freedoms and constitutional rights in NY. To Harry Reid...haha

WHSmithIV
5 November 2014, 13:09
A couple of surprises for sure. Ma. elected a Republican governor and so did Illinois which was quite surprising. The NY Senate flipped too though Cuomo got re-elected. I find it interesting that a governor from another party in a presidents home state hasn't won a governors election since 1892.