PDA

View Full Version : NFA 41p Update

GOST
5 November 2014, 15:33
Looks the the ruling been pushed from 1/15 to 5/15.

http://americansuppressorassociation.com/atf-update-41p-nfa-backlog-and-the-e-forms-system/

Better get over to Coyote Rifleworks and get you a trust.

http://www.coyoterifleworks.com/nfa-trust/

JoshAston
5 November 2014, 15:37
Here's to hoping it just gets cancelled

GOST
5 November 2014, 15:44
This executive order is awful.

toolboxluis00200
5 November 2014, 15:48
BAN NFA free SBR for ever body

GOST
5 November 2014, 15:51
I hear ya Luis.

CarbonScoring
5 November 2014, 16:58
Good news. I actually just called Coyote this morning and got my trust set up. Just need to get it notarized and I'll be ready to SBR my BCM.

gatordev
5 November 2014, 18:49
This executive order is awful.

In the interest of all the facts, this is not an EO, but an Executive Action. Basically a memo saying it would be really cool if this happened. There is a difference, which is why none of this has come to fruition yet.

GOST
5 November 2014, 20:03
Sorry

Thompson
5 November 2014, 21:15
.... this sucks just getting into firearms now/being too young to have a stable income yet. I probably wont be looking at NFA stuff for at least a couple more years :(

Speaking of Coyote Rifleworks - had a nice long chat with one of their employees (Eric) last week. Very friendly person, and took the time to help me understand 41p/NFA items a bit more. If anyone's on the fence about who to get a trust from, I'd suggest giving them a call. They have great customer service - and really nice turn around times for your orders. Will definitely pick up a trust with them whenever I start going the NFA route.

JoshAston
5 November 2014, 21:20
BAN NFA free SBR for ever body

You may get your wish in the next few-5 years. Lawsuits have been filed.

CarbonScoring
6 November 2014, 00:54
Speaking of Coyote Rifleworks - had a nice long chat with one of their employees (Eric) last week. Very friendly person, and took the time to help me understand 41p/NFA items a bit more. If anyone's on the fence about who to get a trust from, I'd suggest giving them a call. They have great customer service - and really nice turn around times for your orders. Will definitely pick up a trust with them whenever I start going the NFA route.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not sure who I talked to, but it was probably Eric. He was really helpful answering questions I had. I also got my trust from them in under an hour.