PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Day is very soon

WHSmithIV
8 November 2014, 02:59
I want you all to know that I do not know any company or any personnel of any company with the exception of Big Butte Arms who is trying to find out how to make bullets and make money from manufacturing ammo and guns. Tom is a friend of mine. I do his web pages for free. He also is a construction company, so, we work on it.

Well, this showed up to me yesterday evening before I went to work.

There are items here I could buy if I had $27.. But for all you vets who might need something. Well, check this out.
They are giving a 10% discount and free shipping to vets for anything over $25.

As near as I can tell that includes their 7.62x39 ammo too. Red Barn Armory is a good comapny and I'm proud of tehm offering us vets a discount. The free shipping is the best.

This IS A SAFE site to view - I have checked it.
http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7707e197c3e0b3f84337011bf&id=bb49c9e270&e=0d97b6fdf9

Take advantage from this one guys. For us Veterans, this does mean a lot and the free shipping does count for a lot. Red Barn Armory does one thing really good. You get to custom design your lower parts kit (if you have the money to do so)

So, for you other vets who use 7.62 ammo BUY it. It's about .25 per round and you get it with free shipping.

Kind regards,
Wlll

P.S, if any or you have any problems at all with your computers, please send me an e-mail. My personal e-mail address is whsmithiv@gmail.com.

If you have ANY problem getting to these links, you have viruses or other problems in your computers. Get in touch with me and I'll help you fix the problem for free. I'll call you and walk with you on the phone and explain to you what you need to do. I've been a computer engineer for over 30 years. My knowledge is at your beck and call. This is the one gift I can give to everyone in our forum here for free.

I'm not a gun expert yet, but I'm learning all the time. I am a computer expert though. I've been a computer expert before the IBM PC was even invented. Guess who taught me the beginnings? The US Navy

Regards to all,
Will