PDA

View Full Version : Glock Suppressor sights

SwissyJim
17 November 2014, 09:13
hey all....
Just wondering. I'm going to replace the sights on my Glock35, for two reasons - 1) Get a tad more clearance for shooting suppressed and 2) co-witness with a red dot sight I plan to add down the road.

I've found a couple of versions, but curious to see if you all know of any that I have yet to find? can you post links to any you know of? I'd REALLY would like to find an adjustable, 2 color tritium night sights but so far that fancy of a setup had eluded my Google-Fu.

Ride4frnt
17 November 2014, 12:59
10-8 performance. Get in touch with triplebravo on here, he's a 10-8 guru and has numerous sets.

VIPER 237
17 November 2014, 13:27
I don't know of an adjustable suppressor height set. I really like the Ameriglo model, it's the same as trijicon but costs much less.

Kopis
17 November 2014, 14:39
The ameriglo set with different colors is great but im not sure about getting them in the right height for a suppressor. a g35 isnt exactly a carry gun. On my g34, i run the plain rear with a fiber front. Soooo much better than any trijicon set since the dot is finer/easy to acquire and doesnt take up as much of the target. I was against getting the plain black rear sight at first because i had always had a 3 dot system but it's far superior for target/IDPA type shooting. I loathe shooting my g17 carry gun now.

SwissyJim
17 November 2014, 19:12
Oh, no worries on it being a carry gun. More a range toy/future 3gun/just because I can gun. Looking at getting a RMR slide cut into it too...

those are the 2 I know of and I'll look at 10-8. I don't need much, as I have an Osprey45 and the sights are juuuuuuuuuuust under the edge. I can actually do good with the current sights, but they are the super cheap ones Glock put on them...

voodoo_man
17 November 2014, 19:33
I purchased Ameriglo Suppressor sights for my Glock RMR project. Good sights.

http://vdmsr.blogspot.com/2014/05/glock-19-rmr-process.html#more

Bikerdog
19 November 2014, 20:24
I can honestly say I have never seen a pair of adjustable sights that would work with an RMR milled into the slide.

I have had 5 guns now milled for the RMR or deltapoint and prefer the ameriglo suppressor height night sights in green. With the rmr being red I already have enough color in my sight picture that I don't want to introduce more. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/19/2ea391e9bceebb2ec6d87b44e710e5b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk