PDA

View Full Version : Paul Allen Backs I-594 While Trying to Buy a Tank

GOST
2 December 2014, 04:54
http://www.examiner.com/article/billionaire-allen-backs-gun-control-while-trying-to-buy-german-tank

GOST
2 December 2014, 05:04
I'm not that up to date on I-594 since I live in east TN. From what I've read TN laws are similar, except background checks aren't required for private sellers. Interested to hear what the I-594 locals think.

Computalotapus
2 December 2014, 05:34
slowly losing faith in the human race

Ordnance
2 December 2014, 12:50
I-594 is a cluster fuck of a bill. The story about Paul Allen is old news, but my friend and I find it funny seeing as all the Microsoft Execs have small armies protecting them. I-594 will essentially turn legal firearm owners into criminals if they so much as hand a buddy their gun in the garage just to hold it. It's ridiculous legislation that came about because the voting public was feed bullshit that online sales allowed criminals to buy guns without a background checks, which everyone knows is just no true and as a result of one of their libelous and slanderous videos GunBroker is going to hand them their ass in court. I can understand private sales, but this bill went way beyond and they did it with 16 pages of ambiguous language. It's a also a platform designed to create a more complete gun registry so they can pursue more gun control laws. After it was passed they even admitted that was the entire goal. Hell, even the voter pamphlet was written to say it was to place regulations on internet sales as if it wasn't currently regulated even though there are already strict regulations in place. Hopefully when the State Supreme Court gets a hold of this Bill, and when the changing of the guard is brought forth as Liberals have been getting tossed, this Bill might eventually get removed. Hopefully... but I wouldn't cross my fingers.

Everyone in every State should look out for Bills like this. It's been made clear that their intent are to start going to other States like OR, CO, etc. until they make it across the Country.

Ordnance
2 December 2014, 12:54
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/11/01/hidden-consequences-washington-state-gun-background-check-initiative-54/
https://www.voteno594.com/

It's also a universal registration period... not just handguns. It's important to note that almost every LEA in the State was opposed to this Bill as well.

UWone77
2 December 2014, 13:38
594 was bought and paid for by the Microsoft clan and Bloomberg.

However, as far the tank, it was a non-firing museum piece.

Ordnance
2 December 2014, 14:20
594 was bought and paid for by the Microsoft clan and Bloomberg.

However, as far the tank, it was a non-firing museum piece.

And if I remember right he sent them a check and they refused it saying it wasn't for sale lol...

GOST
2 December 2014, 14:59
So the Seahawks are anti-2A?[:D]

FortTom
2 December 2014, 15:24
Doesn't matter. These two-faced hypocrite billionaires have no problem hiring well armed former Special Forces operators to protect their precious asses. It's only logical. Who else but these elitists, are going to conform us and tell us how we should live? Don't you know, by now that their wisdom is infallible, and they must survive at all costs. Us regular folks are a dime a dozen and expendable. Try making a lunge at Bloomberg or George Soros and see how fast you get your ass capped. The same President who voted as a senator (one of his few days actually on the job and voting) to retract former Presidents life time protection by the Secret Service, and limit it to ten years is now back pedaling to extend his family's and his protection for life.