PDA

View Full Version : NFA trusts online

Jmcrips
4 December 2014, 11:59
In the next week or so I want to get a firearms trust. My brother and me were thinking of being on it so we have redundancy. The question I have is where online do you recommend getting this started at? What have you guys used to set up your trusts? I've noticed the silencer shop has a setup, but I haven't heard reviews of their trust.
We are in Wyoming and we don't know any lawyers that can setup a firearms trust.
Any tips or help would be awesome. Thanks
Josh

Ride4frnt
4 December 2014, 12:03
Everyone here lately has been using coyote rifleworks, myself included. Stickman used them, as well as Ben from ar15news, as well as others. I'm very please with what I got and even more pleased with the price, and service.

Give them a call, they'll be more than happy to answer any questions. Coyoterifleworks.com

Gaspipeshooter
4 December 2014, 12:41
What Ride4frnt ^^^ said...

Vesticles
4 December 2014, 14:26
×3 on going with Coyote. That's where I got mine from, it was ridiculously easy, and pretty inexpensive to boot.

CarbonScoring
4 December 2014, 20:03
I used Coyote Rifleworks as well.

SteveThePirate51
5 December 2014, 18:44
I just had Coyote Rifleworks do one for me over the holiday weekend. I was expecting about a week turnaround time. It arrived in days, despite Thanksgiving.

I also had to request a name adjustment (replace middle name with middle initial, nothing big, but still something that effected a lot of the document). It was done over a Sunday. Talk about fast turnaround. And the price is hard to turn down.

Jmcrips
9 December 2014, 08:47
Thanks for the heads up guys! I will use cayote!

Ride4frnt
9 December 2014, 09:52
I just had Coyote Rifleworks do one for me over the holiday weekend. I was expecting about a week turnaround time. It arrived in days, despite Thanksgiving.

I also had to request a name adjustment (replace middle name with middle initial, nothing big, but still something that effected a lot of the document). It was done over a Sunday. Talk about fast turnaround. And the price is hard to turn down.

Just wondering, why the change from full name to just middle initial?