6 December 2014, 20:28
just saw this on youtube

http://youtu.be/VH7SDMH2SJw

Naytwan
6 December 2014, 22:33
Ugly as heck but interesting.

RobSWVA
6 December 2014, 22:41
talk about not only lookin like a fun gun to plink with, but would probably make a really nice backpack/survival gun w/ the collapsible stock and folding, pop-up BUIS.

I really like his idea of them eventually covering multiple calibers. Having it in 17 HMR would be sweet; I have a soft spot for that round for some reason I haven't quite figured out yet.

toolboxluis00200
7 December 2014, 00:34
I do like the idea it had a threded barrel

GaSwamper
7 December 2014, 05:45
I like it, I want it, and I want to suppress it. We can only use .22 rimfire for hogs on wma's during small game season so this would be perfect.

WHSmithIV
7 December 2014, 08:09
It comes with a rather hefty price tag at $630 though.

Computalotapus
7 December 2014, 09:17
It comes with a rather hefty price tag at $630 though.

Got to pay to play. This in my opinion is a fun gun. It doesn't fall into the hunting, tactical, or sport category. This is a fun weapon and the price is exactly were I thought it would be for an item like this.
It's not something you take out to pick off gophers or prairie dogs with. It's not something you take to shoot bullseye with. And I don't see any military or LEO using it for a mission/scenario either. It's lets go to the range and shoot stuff up kind of weapon.

Yes it does make for an awesome bag gun. Almost something I would consider for backpacking. But I can build a better rifle for bit more or I can just pick up a takedown 10/22 for $289 and save weigh, space and cash.

bschmelt
7 December 2014, 09:38
Super sweet stock setup. (how's that for some sunday morning alliteration?) Interested to see how they are as far as dependability goes.

toolboxluis00200
7 December 2014, 13:17
its hard finding the handgun version i wonder how hard this version will be to find ??

RobSWVA
7 December 2014, 14:32
its hard finding the handgun version i wonder how hard this version will be to find ??

well, he did say they arent going to go into full blown mass production at first, so probably be kinda hard to find one at first. There are plenty of Kel Tec fanboys that are going to snatch these up quick. I would probably say go with what Hank said in his video, and put it on a back burner until its more readily available and also reduced in price; but that's just me, if you want it bad enough I'm sure you will be able to hunt one down.