PDA

View Full Version : PWS photo contest - vote for our members

voodoo_man
7 December 2014, 12:41
http://primaryweapons.com/wp/pws-photo-contest/

If you submitted your photo the the pws contest, post it here. If you did not, please support those who have.

My submission:
http://primaryweapons.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/grTCe1l-1.jpg

Please use the pws link above and find the photo and hit submit.

camomike
7 December 2014, 12:43
Voted, good luck man

GOST
7 December 2014, 12:51
Done

Ordnance
7 December 2014, 12:59
Doesn't this kind of go against the US Flag Code?

http://primaryweapons.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Old-Glory.jpg?5484be70d492c

voodoo_man
7 December 2014, 13:05
If it's on the ground when he took that picture, hell yea it does.

That flag should never be desecrated or trampled upon.

toolboxluis00200
7 December 2014, 13:13
voted

Ordnance
7 December 2014, 13:19
If it's on the ground when he took that picture, hell yea it does.

That flat should never be desecrated or trampled upon.

b. The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

d. The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

g. The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

I only mention it because I had some great photos that were real similar and a friend of mine reminded me that it could be construed as desecrating the flag. Guess I'm just kind of wondering where the line is drawn with others here...

Ordnance
7 December 2014, 13:20
I did vote for yours btw voodoo...

voodoo_man
7 December 2014, 13:28
b. The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

d. The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

g. The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

I only mention it because I had some great photos that were real similar and a friend of mine reminded me that it could be construed as desecrating the flag. Guess I'm just kind of wondering where the line is drawn with others here...

Side-track story - my partner and I were working day and its pissing rain outside. We have an Vietnam veteran who lives in my AO who puts a US flag he brought back with him from his time in the corps and he puts it up everyday and takes it down every night. Well it's like hurricane katrina weather and we drove by and see him getting his rain jacket on under his porch, the chairs are nearly blowing away at this point. My partner and I look at each other, no words, just hop out, run over to the flag pole, rope it down, fold it properly and give it to him. Pity he died some years ago, would have loved to continue seeing that flag everyday...

And thanks for voting guys, really appreciate it.

Ordnance
7 December 2014, 13:33
Side-track story - my partner and I were working day and its pissing rain outside. We have an Vietnam veteran who lives in my AO who puts a US flag he brought back with him from his time in the corps and he puts it up everyday and takes it down every night. Well it's like hurricane katrina weather and we drove by and see him getting his rain jacket on under his porch, the chairs are nearly blowing away at this point. My partner and I look at each other, no words, just hop out, run over to the flag pole, rope it down, fold it properly and give it to him. Pity he died some years ago, would have loved to continue seeing that flag everyday...

And thanks for voting guys, really appreciate it.

Dedication right there by both the Vet and you guys. See that's my point. There are some people who firmly believe in the code and protecting it at all cost which is the way it should be.

voodoo_man
7 December 2014, 13:37
Dedication right there by both the Vet and you guys. See that's my point. There are some people who firmly believe in the code and protecting it at all cost which is the way it should be.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-02/enhanced/webdr03/25/19/anigif_enhanced-21024-1393372824-15.gif

The flag means a lot more to some of us than others.

GOST
7 December 2014, 13:45
Doesn't this kind of go against the US Flag Code?

http://primaryweapons.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Old-Glory.jpg?5484be70d492c

Sad to think how many votes it has already. Most that voted for it probably think they were being patriotic, they may have never been taught better. I remember starting the school day with the Pledge of Allegiance.

toolboxluis00200
7 December 2014, 13:51
the ones i hate the most is having a model wrap them self all naked all over the flag

GOST
7 December 2014, 13:59
the ones i hate the most is having a model wrap them self all naked all over the flag

You're just mad their covered up.[:D]

toolboxluis00200
7 December 2014, 14:32

lol

voodoo_man
7 December 2014, 14:55

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c2/c26809e3a038ae40c48384056be3891a0adcbf3ea2d13053e5 ca83d8deb93798.jpg

toolboxluis00200
7 December 2014, 15:28
i used to work whit models got plenty of T&A photos :P

Ordnance
7 December 2014, 16:03

Stalking doesn't count as a profession...

toolboxluis00200
7 December 2014, 16:15

Stalking doesn't count as a profession...

lol you so funny

Ordnance
7 December 2014, 16:38
lol you so funny

[BD] Lol...

CarbonScoring
7 December 2014, 20:59
Voted for you Voodoo.

Another thing that bugs me about the flag photo is that it isn't that good. The shadow side is under exposed and the highlight side is over exposed. It's not even a good photo.

toolboxluis00200
7 December 2014, 21:29
most of the top photos are not even that good

Thompson
8 December 2014, 06:21
Oh good. Glad to see you're in 2nd now - I remember yesterday you only had 19 some votes. Remember all - different computers (mobile devices too?) mean more votes!

Another thing that bugs me about the flag photo is that it isn't that good. The shadow side is under exposed and the highlight side is over exposed. It's not even a good photo.
You know I was thinking the same - the picture's not that great, is okay. But people probably think it's great under the guise that the flag is in the picture. The composition is decent, and like you said the lighting is bad. ... although if he/she really wanted to make it seem like a step up, I would have also thrown in a vignette.

Most that voted for it probably think they were being patriotic, they may have never been taught better. I remember starting the school day with the Pledge of Allegiance.
I remember that too - the sad part is not many of my generation understands what it means. It pisses me off see kids just standing around and not saying the Pledge of Allegiance ... same thing with football games. They don't want to sing the National Anthem, but they're all down for singing the alma mater. I'm sorry, I just really hate my generation. Bunch of jackwagons who think their entitled to everything. [bash] [\end rant]

Pyzik
8 December 2014, 06:25
Done

Good luck, brother.

mustangfreek
8 December 2014, 06:45
Another +1 for Voodoo..

GaSwamper
8 December 2014, 09:37
Another vote here voodoo.

Ordnance
8 December 2014, 14:28
Voodoo you need to clear some PM's brother... lol... I tried to respond but it said you're overly popular and to keep it to myself because you're full or something.

voodoo_man
8 December 2014, 14:38
Voodoo you need to clear some PM's brother... lol... I tried to respond but it said you're overly popular and to keep it to myself because you're full or something.

just did!

akersc
8 December 2014, 15:59
Voted for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iowa hawkeyes
8 December 2014, 16:43
Hit

Lkb513
8 December 2014, 16:58
Added another +1 voodoo!

WHSmithIV
8 December 2014, 20:58
+1 from me too Voodoo [:)] Cool pic!

Ordnance
9 December 2014, 11:25
So... I discovered a little glitch in the PWS system. Apparently every day it resets the IP cache which means everyone can vote once a day. I guarantee if I figured it out then so did others. I would suggest everyone who see's this goes back once a day if possible and votes.

Tyrannosaur
9 December 2014, 12:15
Voted good luck man

voodoo_man
9 December 2014, 12:35
So... I discovered a little glitch in the PWS system. Apparently every day it resets the IP cache which means everyone can vote once a day. I guarantee if I figured it out then so did others. I would suggest everyone who see's this goes back once a day if possible and votes.

Please, because that booty picture gets votes by default

six8
9 December 2014, 12:38
Voted. Again. :)

toolboxluis00200
9 December 2014, 12:59
i was vote 324 i hit it helping you out :)

Lkb513
9 December 2014, 16:38
Revoted! 340 [:D]

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 05:13
Hey guys, if you have not already done so please vote again since its allowed to vote daily. I really appreciate the votes!

DutyUse
10 December 2014, 05:53
370, wife did 371 without knowing :D

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 06:00
370, wife did 371 without knowing :D

Thanks!

six8
10 December 2014, 07:11
And again

CarbonScoring
10 December 2014, 07:17
You'll get my vote every day until it's over.

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 07:18
You'll get my vote every day until it's over.

Appreciate it!

Thanks everyone for voting.

six8
10 December 2014, 07:59
Appreciate it!

Thanks everyone for voting.
Imma hate you if you win a rifle.

skijunkie55
10 December 2014, 08:28
Voted - #395!

Pyzik
10 December 2014, 08:37
Didn't realize I could vote everyday.

Done again.

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 08:57
Sweet thanks

Former11B
10 December 2014, 09:48
Voted. Looks like you're taking this one although I'm surprised the booty pic isn't doing better;
During the SilencerCo RED contest, the chick with the horse automatically was in first place for a while simply because of the basement dwelling weirdos out there

UWone77
10 December 2014, 09:52
Voted. Looks like you're taking this one although I'm surprised the booty pic isn't doing better;
During the SilencerCo RED contest, the chick with the horse automatically was in first place for a while simply because of the basement dwelling weirdos out there

Ha... that's my buddy who took the"booty" pic. I told him, that the picture might look good to him, but I doubt would win.

Voted for you again voodoo. Nice work.

Pyzik
10 December 2014, 10:00
I won't lie. I gave the booty pic one vote. I don't think it will win, but it was worthy of one vote. :o

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 10:23
Sex sells, hell I have a gear and girls calender up on my wall (though I got it for free at warrior east).

I don't have females on tap like that so I have to make due.

I was going to enter the RED contest but once I saw the few female pix I knew I wasn't going to win even if I tried to get votes on various sites like I am now.

While I have a shot at this, I don't know when it ends, (winner announced at SHOT) but who knows when it actually ends? So the single T&A loving types might come out and vote for the redhead.

UWone77
10 December 2014, 10:26
That chick reminds me of my wife. Needs about as much vitamin D as the one pictured as well. [:D]

Pyzik
10 December 2014, 10:29
So the single T&A loving types might come out and vote for the redhead.
Damn gingers, I tell ya!

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 10:34
...they moved my pix to the second page....wtf?

Pyzik
10 December 2014, 10:39
You're still on the first page for me. But it does look like they've tried to randomize the pictures order.

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 10:42
You're still on the first page for me. But it does look like they've tried to randomize the pictures order.

bah...maybe they think it'll deter people from voting for me.

LIES!

We'll show them! LOL

six8
10 December 2014, 10:50
Your pic is showing first for me. It was down the page in the middle. Just noticed the ass pic. Meh, better piece of ass would've gotten more votes.

Ride4frnt
10 December 2014, 10:51
You were the first pic when I voted this morning. I'm on mobile though.

Computalotapus
10 December 2014, 10:51
I go everyday.. once I get to work I hop on the work wired network vote, disconnect hit the guest wifi vote, get on the phone hit the corp wifi vote, hop on cell data service vote, get home and vote....

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 10:56
Hey guys, sorry to bug you again, PWS CS told me contest is over in 10 mins, PLEASE vote again if you have not, I am trying to crush the competition.

Computalotapus
10 December 2014, 10:59
Hey guys, sorry to bug you again, PWS CS told me contest is over in 10 mins, PLEASE vote again if you have not, I am trying to crush the competition.

I got no other devices to vote on hahah

toolboxluis00200
10 December 2014, 11:02
sorry to say BUT YOUR PHOTO GOT REMOVE IS NOT ON THER WHAT SO EVER

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 11:03
sorry to say BUT YOUR PHOTO GOT REMOVE IS NOT ON THER WHAT SO EVER

I've been HAXOREDDDD

Ohh noooeezzzzz

lol

toolboxluis00200
10 December 2014, 11:05
nope is gone

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 11:06
https://www.facebook.com/primaryweapons

Apparently I won the $250 bucks for accessories. Which is cool.

Hope I get that grand prize though which is what I was after...

Thanks everyone for your help.

toolboxluis00200
10 December 2014, 11:10
congrats get some thing cool to photograph

Pyzik
10 December 2014, 11:14

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

Sorry I only voted for you twice. LOL

Computalotapus
10 December 2014, 11:25
Well go take another awesome PWS picture and submit it go go go

Ride4frnt
10 December 2014, 11:34
Apparently voting is starting over. Voodoo, take another pic and lets do it again!

Ordnance
10 December 2014, 11:48
Are they drawing for the grand prize or is it another vote?

Ordnance
10 December 2014, 11:50
Alright WTF? There's a Weapon Outfitters photo in the contest now. I like Roy, but that's not really in the spirit of the contest. And of course the ass photo is back and winning... [crazy]

Ride4frnt
10 December 2014, 11:54
Are they drawing for the grand prize or is it another vote?

Another vote. They cleared the slate after week one, this starts week two.

six8
10 December 2014, 12:29
What happened?

Ride4frnt
10 December 2014, 12:31
What happened?

I'd imagine they took him off because he won week one and they want someone else to win, and he will be back for the grand prize.

Gaspipeshooter
10 December 2014, 12:32
PWS reset the counter, and I can't find your photo Voodoo???

Thompson
10 December 2014, 13:52
PWS reset the counter, and I can't find your photo Voodoo???
Voodoo won? Maybe ???

GOST
10 December 2014, 14:12
Voodoo won the $250 oz accessories from PWS, it was announced on their FB page. Congrats Voodoo!

six8
10 December 2014, 14:29
Congrats Voodoo

voodoo_man
10 December 2014, 14:49
Got into the running for the grand prize, which is what im really hoping to get.

akersc
10 December 2014, 19:13
Sad to think how many votes it has already. Most that voted for it probably think they were being patriotic, they may have never been taught better. I remember starting the school day with the Pledge of Allegiance.

My kids still start the day with the pledge.

akersc
10 December 2014, 19:15
Alright WTF? There's a Weapon Outfitters photo in the contest now. I like Roy, but that's not really in the spirit of the contest. And of course the ass photo is back and winning... [crazy]

That makes me very sad.

GOST
10 December 2014, 19:47
My kids still start the day with the pledge.

Most schools down this way don't.

akersc
10 December 2014, 19:48
Most schools down this way don't.

My kids is the only one in the city that does.

GOST
10 December 2014, 19:48
That makes me very sad.

I thought that one looked like one of Roy's.

akersc
10 December 2014, 19:49
I thought that one looked like one of Roy's.

I was referring to the ass photo :)

GOST
10 December 2014, 19:55

Meant to quote this one Akersc, I'm not familiar with Roy's ass.

Ordnance
10 December 2014, 20:07
Meant to quote this one Akersc, I'm not familiar with Roy's ass.

Roy is the gentleman who owns Weapon Outfitters. He spends more time taking photos of cosplay girls with guns then he does actually selling products some days, lol...

GOST
10 December 2014, 20:13
I did some of Roy's Weapon Outfitter stickers for him, but I still wouldn't be able to pick his out of a photo.[BD]

mustangfreek
11 December 2014, 00:30
Got into the running for the grand prize, which is what im really hoping to get.

Congrats!!

CarbonScoring
11 December 2014, 01:24
Congratulations Voodoo and good luck on the grand prize.

voodoo_man
11 December 2014, 05:07
Roy is the gentleman who owns Weapon Outfitters. He spends more time taking photos of cosplay girls with guns then he does actually selling products some days, lol...

Jeez, how do I get hooked up with that?

LOL