PDA

View Full Version : Zero7one 100,000 Fan Giveaway

GOST
10 December 2014, 16:39
The Zero7one 100,000 Fan Giveaway is officially live. You will need to head over to my webpage for full directions on how to enter and the entry form. I do not believe that you will be able to fully enter from a mobile device. I apologize in advance for that, however, with such a large list of sponsors, it is well worth your effort of finding an actual computer to use.

There will be a total of 10 WINNERS! See the webpage for all of the details, but it includes 6 conventional means winners, a winner from liking ***THIS*** post, a winner from Publicly sharing ***THIS*** post, a winner on Twitter, and a winner on Instagram.

Complaints on how hard this is to enter or whining in general will not receive any sympathy from me, nor will it receive any improved chances of winning.

Thank you for your continued support of ZERO7ONE and all of our sponsors over the years.

Enter here:

http://zero7one.com/100000-fan-giveaway/

List of prizes (will be split up between 10 different winners):

Aero Precision – TBA
Arisaka Defense – M-Lok Accessories – (1) Inline Scout Mount, (1) Finger Stop, (1) Ring Light Mount, (1) QD Mount.
Battle Comp – TBA
Battle Mug – TBA
Blitzkrieg Components – (1) Luminescent Green Chevron Sight Post
Centurion Arms – (1) 9.5″ and (1) 11″ CMR Rails, CMR Rail Accessory Packs
CMC Triggers – (1) UMGI32ST 2-Stage Trigger
CMT Tactical – (2) UPUR-4 Billet Upper Receivers
Elite Tactical Systems Group – TBA
Elzetta Design – (1) ZFH1500 Flashlight Holder – OD, (1) ZRX Lightweight Flashlight Mount – Black, (1) ZRX Lightweight Flashlight Mount – FDE, (1) ZSM Tactical Shotgun Light Mount
Fortis Manufacturing – (1) 12″ .308 Switch Rail
Froglube – TBA
Gear Sector – (10) Rail Mount Hand Stop – Black and Dark Earth, (10) Surefire Scout Light Offset Flashlight Mount – Black and Dark Earth, (10) Gear Sector PVC Patch – Black and Dark Earth.
Gunstruction – TBA
Heckler & Koch – TBA
Hexmag – (4) HX30-AR 30 Round Magazine
Kriss-USA – Swag
LanTac USA – TBA
MagPod – TBA
Mission First Tactical – TBA
Nap-Tac – (1) 16″ 416R SS 1:8 Twist 6 Groove Button Rifled 5.56 Mid-length Matte Bead Blasted Barrel with SS Low Profile Gas Block.
Rainier Arms - (2) Forged MIL-SPEC Upper Receivers, (2) SWAG packs, (1) 16″ 5.56 Barrel.
RETA Kydex – (2) Kydex Hexmag Carriers
Seekins Precision – (1) Billet SP223 Upper, (1) Billet SP223 Lower Receivers (SP will ship to FFL).
SFP Tactical – TBA
SOG Knives – TBA
Sphinx - Swag
Spool Tool – TBA
Tactical 550 – (1) 1000′ Roll of 550 Cord and (1) 25′ Package of Fire Cord
TactiCool Tees – TactiCool T-Shirt
Umbrella Corporation – TBA

GOST
10 December 2014, 16:40
These photographers throw killer giveaways!

Ordnance
10 December 2014, 17:05
In like flynn...

Naytwan
10 December 2014, 17:06
Congrats GOST

Thompson
10 December 2014, 17:08
Congrats GOST
Huh :confused:

GOST
10 December 2014, 17:20
Congrats GOST

Thanks but this is Zero7one's giveaway, not mine. If I had a giveaway it would have to be called the Zero Giveaway.[BD]

Diazm50
10 December 2014, 17:24
You without those pictures alot of us, me, wouldn't even know about a bunch of these companies. I know I didn't.

GOST
10 December 2014, 17:36
We need to get UWone77 a little over 95,000 likes so he'll throw a giveaway.[BD]

https://m.facebook.com/UWone77?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FUW one77

Naytwan
10 December 2014, 17:44
Thanks but this is Zero7one's giveaway, not mine. If I had a giveaway it would have to be called the Zero Giveaway.[BD]

My bad. When I originally saw the info I read it as your giveaway. [BD]

Thompson
10 December 2014, 17:55
You meant the Pickle Giveaway right? First prize gets an assortment of exotic pink pickles right? ;)

toolboxluis00200
10 December 2014, 18:09
I am in lol. ones I get on my laptop

Ordnance
10 December 2014, 18:17
We need to get UWone77 a little over 95,000 likes so he'll throw a giveaway.[BD]

You have to be likable to get likes... Hehehe...

GOST
10 December 2014, 18:32
You meant the Pickle Giveaway right? First prize gets an assortment of exotic pink pickles right? ;)

I'll start working on finding someone to donate them.

GOST
10 December 2014, 18:33

What's not to like?[BD]

Former11B
10 December 2014, 18:53
People are commenting on the Terms and Conditions page to fulfill the entry requirement of "Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions" rather than simply checking the box in the entry form....derrrrrp

UWone77
10 December 2014, 19:11

Coming from the forum dick. Hahahahaha

UWone77
10 December 2014, 19:13

I don't try to grow my page at all, my main goal is growing WEVO here and to a lesser extent on FB.

cagekicker204
10 December 2014, 19:15
An awesome giveaway, the photographers on this forum are amazing. Thanks for the chance to win.

Ordnance
10 December 2014, 19:23
Coming from the forum dick. Hahahahaha

Awww... I feel so special... lmao...

GOST
10 December 2014, 19:35
I don't try to grow my page at all, my main goal is growing WEVO here and to a lesser extent on FB.

Poor sport... Giveaways will grow WEVO.

GOST
10 December 2014, 19:59
It would be cool if we could get more of the industries folks to post here. I think that would help us grow.

Ordnance
10 December 2014, 20:04
It would be cool if we could get more of the industries folks to post here. I think that would help us grow.

Who would you like to see here?

GOST
10 December 2014, 20:16
About any, I like to hear about anybody's input whether I agree with them or not. I've always been a big fan of Monty from Centurion Arms.

Ordnance
10 December 2014, 20:50
About any, I like to hear about anybody's input whether I agree with them or not. I've always been a big fan of Monty from Centurion Arms.

Monty is super busy so that could be a challenge. I might be able to get Garin and/or Chuck from Surefire over here. I'll see if Kevin Boland for KAC would join up as well.

mustangfreek
11 December 2014, 01:20
UW have you noticed, that just since earlier this year i believe we ad the 50k giveaway, and no its knocking on 200,000 likes...good job ..

GOST
11 December 2014, 01:34
Monty is super busy so that could be a challenge. I might be able to get Garin and/or Chuck from Surefire over here. I'll see if Kevin Boland for KAC would join up as well.

That would be nice.

nCarnage
11 December 2014, 06:27

BUAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah i would be giving out canned corn, candy corn and last years halloween candy as prizes if I had a giveaway.

zero7one
11 December 2014, 07:53
Thanks GOST for posting this up. Sorry for being absent around here as of late. There have only been so many hours in the day. And agreed on the comments about UWone77....he has done a rock star job in getting WEVO and it's FB page to where it is today.

GOST
11 December 2014, 09:48
UWone77 said you've been busy, looks like a killer giveaway.

Ordnance
11 December 2014, 09:55
That would be nice.

Chuck just got back to me and said he'd check this place out and get signed up this week. He's the Military & LE rep for Surefire. If the names not taken he'll post up as Chucky. He's awesome to talk to and a very valuable resource when it comes to questions on suppressors or ARs.

toolboxluis00200
11 December 2014, 10:17
Thanks GOST for posting this up. Sorry for being absent around here as of late. There have only been so many hours in the day. And agreed on the comments about UWone77....he has done a rock star job in getting WEVO and it's FB page to where it is today.

i hit it :)

toolboxluis00200
11 December 2014, 10:21
BUAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah i would be giving out canned corn, candy corn and last years halloween candy as prizes if I had a giveaway.

i love candy corn it was expensive this year :(

GOST
11 December 2014, 10:38
Chuck just got back to me and said he'd check this place out and get signed up this week. He's the Military & LE rep for Surefire. If the names not taken he'll post up as Chucky. He's awesome to talk to and a very valuable resource when it comes to questions on suppressors or ARs.

I would contact UW and see if he would set them up with a different title with something to do with Industry. This way people will know that they have expertise on certain topics.

Ordnance
11 December 2014, 10:45
I would contact UW and see if he would set them up with a different title with something to do with Industry. This way people will know that they have expertise on certain topics.

Oh I'm sure people will figure it out, lol... But you're right and when I see them here I'll ask UW if he can do something for them provided UW doesn't have me on his ignore list lol...

GOST
11 December 2014, 10:56
If you're on it, then I'm sure I'm on it for my dumb threads.[:D]

Scgi2000
11 December 2014, 13:55
So in. Thanks for the chance.

UWone77
11 December 2014, 13:57
If you're on it, then I'm sure I'm on it for my dumb threads.[:D]

What? I thought you were part of the staff. [:D]

Ordnance
11 December 2014, 14:17

Sounds to me Gost like you were just hired and they'll be sending you product to play with shortly... lol

nCarnage
11 December 2014, 15:20
Sounds to me Gost like you were just hired and they'll be sending you product to play with shortly... lol

found his product. a modified nerf gun. I say its pretty nice craftmanship. Think the creator liked Gears of War 3 very much.

http://www.technosamrat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/modified-nerf-gun1.jpg

GOST
11 December 2014, 17:13

I would like to be, but I'm no subject matter expert. Most here probably know more than I do, but I do shoot a lot. Maybe I have some entertainment value?

nCarnage
18 December 2014, 09:24
Maybe I have some entertainment value?

I got a dollar........ok went to far with that. LOL.

Gaspipeshooter
18 December 2014, 09:31
found his product. a modified nerf gun. I say its pretty nice craftmanship. Think the creator liked Gears of War 3 very much.

http://www.technosamrat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/modified-nerf-gun1.jpg

I need the link to where I can buy this!!!

GOST
18 December 2014, 11:40
I got a dollar........ok went to far with that. LOL.

That's OK, I'm cheap.

mustangfreek
18 December 2014, 15:10

You would think with all the posting..i tried to make an impression before, but us gingers are discriminated..lolol

WHSmithIV
18 December 2014, 19:21
Got it all done :)

GOST
29 December 2014, 18:57
Time is about up to enter this killer giveaway.

Enter here:

nCarnage
29 December 2014, 18:59
Time is about up to enter this killer giveaway.

Enter here:

Done on FB and Instagram. Boom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddearmon2010
31 December 2014, 12:53
been done. like the couple of new vendors UW. thanks you're all making me broker than I already am

camomike
1 January 2015, 22:49
Congrats Txfilmmaker! Looks like you got drawn.

Computalotapus
2 January 2015, 04:41
Nice. So glad a fellow WEVO member won the IG contest. And when I saw txfilmaker's entry I knew he had an awesome entry. Congrats brother
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

DutyUse
2 January 2015, 04:44
Grats Txfilmmaker!!!

GaSwamper
2 January 2015, 04:51
Way to go txfilmmaker! Can't wait to see what you get.

toolboxluis00200
2 January 2015, 05:52
Congrats Txfilmmaker

GOST
2 January 2015, 07:15
Way to go txfilmmaker! Can't wait to see what you get.

Same here, anxious to see what you get!

Txfilmmaker
2 January 2015, 07:53
Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to see what I won. I will let everyone know what I won, when I know. Thankful for whatever I get! :-)

Txfilmmaker
2 January 2015, 08:47
Nice. So glad a fellow WEVO member won the IG contest. And when I saw txfilmaker's entry I knew he had an awesome entry. Congrats brother

Thank you. I had fun making it. :)

Txfilmmaker
2 January 2015, 08:54
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/02/3e97dc7209ac16478db7dc5f75f99521.jpg

Txfilmmaker
2 January 2015, 09:56
The optic is a Canon lens.

Helldog
2 January 2015, 12:48
Congrats Txfilmmaker!

Txfilmmaker
2 January 2015, 13:29
Thank you!

nCarnage
2 January 2015, 16:32
thats funny. congrats

Txfilmmaker
12 January 2015, 22:26
Aaaaaaaaah! I am so excited!!!!!! This is what I won: Zero7one stickers
CMC Trigger UMGI32ST
Lantac Dragon
Centurion Arms CMR 11" with rail accessory pack.
Gear Sector Surefire Scout offset mount and Rail Mount Hand Stop & patches
Gunstruction Port Cover
Battle Mug sticker
3 pack Mag Pod
SPHINX nit hat
Spool Tool. :) :) :)

Winning history: I won a flash hider about a year and a half ago. It sat there at home for about a year. I thought about selling it. It's a White Sound Fossa 556 3 prong flash hider. Then about six months ago, I won a billet lower from "Average Gun Guy" on FB. It's made by Devil Dog. In September, my family chipped in and bought me a B5 Bravo buttstock, a BAD Ambi safety, a BCM Gunfighter grip and all of the lower parts, except the trigger. Within a week, I won a Samson EVO Keymod 12.37 free float rail from Revolvr App on Instagram. I know, right! but wait, it gets better. :) Four weeks ago I won a CMTTAC billet upper and BCG from CMT Tactical on FB. :-o Thank you, Jesus! Seriously! There is no way I would be anywhere near this point if it were not for winning all of this stuff. My lovely 21 year old daughter sent me money to help buy the charging handle. My wife and the other kids chipped in some money as well for the CH. :) And now all this stuff from zero7one! Feeling extremely blessed! Three and a half years ago my daughter was born with Down Syndrome. Although she is an amazing blessing and joy machine, she did come with some uncovered doctor bills. Then six months later, I had a major heart attack. I should have died. The short story is that my daughter and I are both in great health and we will pay off the medical bills, eventually. :) I am telling you all this to explain what a huge blessing winning all of these things is for me. There is no way I would have gone further into debt to get a rifle and now I am very close to having a pretty special one. I don't have a barrel or sights yet, so I may sell the Centurion Rail and accessories to pay for a barrel. Suggestions welcome. :) Pretty cool stuff! God bless!

KW900A
12 January 2015, 22:40
Very cool, congrats you lucky dog

mustangfreek
13 January 2015, 00:09
Aaaaaaaaah! I am so excited!!!!!! This is what I won: Zero7one stickers
CMC Trigger UMGI32ST
Lantac Dragon
Centurion Arms CMR 11" with rail accessory pack.
Gear Sector Surefire Scout offset mount and Rail Mount Hand Stop & patches
Gunstruction Port Cover
Battle Mug sticker
3 pack Mag Pod
SPHINX nit hat
Spool Tool. :) :) :)

Winning history: I won a flash hider about a year and a half ago. It sat there at home for about a year. I thought about selling it. It's a White Sound Fossa 556 3 prong flash hider. Then about six months ago, I won a billet lower from "Average Gun Guy" on FB. It's made by Devil Dog. In September, my family chipped in and bought me a B5 Bravo buttstock, a BAD Ambi safety, a BCM Gunfighter grip and all of the lower parts, except the trigger. Within a week, I won a Samson EVO Keymod 12.37 free float rail from Revolvr App on Instagram. I know, right! but wait, it gets better. :) Four weeks ago I won a CMTTAC billet upper and BCG from CMT Tactical on FB. :-o Thank you, Jesus! Seriously! There is no way I would be anywhere near this point if it were not for winning all of this stuff. My lovely 21 year old daughter sent me money to help buy the charging handle. My wife and the other kids chipped in some money as well for the CH. :) And now all this stuff from zero7one! Feeling extremely blessed! Three and a half years ago my daughter was born with Down Syndrome. Although she is an amazing blessing and joy machine, she did come with some uncovered doctor bills. Then six months later, I had a major heart attack. I should have died. The short story is that my daughter and I are both in great health and we will pay off the medical bills, eventually. :) I am telling you all this to explain what a huge blessing winning all of these things is for me. There is no way I would have gone further into debt to get a rifle and now I am very close to having a pretty special one. I don't have a barrel or sights yet, so I may sell the Centurion Rail and accessories to pay for a barrel. Suggestions welcome. :) Pretty cool stuff! God bless!

Congrats...and you should be buying lottery tickets with that kind of luck..lol

GOST
13 January 2015, 01:52
That's an impressive list of prizes, enjoy!

nCarnage
13 January 2015, 03:17
Wow. Congrats. Buy a lotto ticket.

Computalotapus
13 January 2015, 04:54
This are awesome. Congrats again man

Dstrbdmedic167
13 January 2015, 05:00
Holy frijoles!! That's a heck of a pack! Congrats!

Txfilmmaker
13 January 2015, 06:14
Thanks all! I'm overwhelmed and thrilled beyond words!

Ride4frnt
13 January 2015, 08:46
Very nice! Glad to hear that you and your little one are in good health!

If I may suggest, and you are not to need a high budget barrel, checkout MAS defense. They make barrels in all lengths and profiles, stainless and otherwise, for very reasonable prices. Myself, Computalotapus and JHoward have all used them on builds, off the top of my head.

Txfilmmaker
13 January 2015, 09:25
Very nice! Glad to hear that you and your little one are in good health!

If I may suggest, and you are not to need a high budget barrel, checkout MAS defense. They make barrels in all lengths and profiles, stainless and otherwise, for very reasonable prices. Myself, Computalotapus and JHoward have all used them on builds, off the top of my head.

Thank you. I will check them out. I sure do appreciate the community we have here! I'm thinking I may sell the Centurion rail since I have a Samson 12.37 already. The Centurion is great, but I could get more for it than the Samson to put towards a barrel.

Guinnesseb
13 January 2015, 10:00
Wow!! Congrats!!

Ride4frnt
13 January 2015, 10:46
Thank you. I will check them out. I sure do appreciate the community we have here! I'm thinking I may sell the Centurion rail since I have a Samson 12.37 already. The Centurion is great, but I could get more for it than the Samson to put towards a barrel.

Mo' fo' sho'. Any ideas the direction of this gun you're gonna build? Too bad that samson wouldn't cover the gas system on a rifle length build (would be close) for a 18" barrel, but if it's your first and only (you say that now, but trust there will be more) id think 16" is more practical.

Txfilmmaker
13 January 2015, 11:16
Mo' fo' sho'. Any ideas the direction of this gun you're gonna build? Too bad that samson wouldn't cover the gas system on a rifle length build (would be close) for a 18" barrel, but if it's your first and only (you say that now, but trust there will be more) id think 16" is more practical.

Yes. I will probably go with the 16". A 14.5" and 18" would be cool options as well. Celebrate diversity! :) I will probably stick with the 16." Most of the time, I will be shooting light bullets. (55-62) I am thinking about 1-8 or 1-7 twist. Wylde? I would like the option of shooting heavier. It is so cool to be able to even be talking about options... :) :) :) Thanks!

Ride4frnt
13 January 2015, 11:20
Yes. I will probably go with the 16". A 14.5" and 18" would be cool options as well. Celebrate diversity! :) I will probably stick with the 16." Most of the time, I will be shooting light bullets. (55-62) I am thinking about 1-8 or 1-7 twist. Wylde? I would like the option of shooting heavier. It is so cool to be able to even be talking about options... :) :) :) Thanks!

If you think you ever will change the muzzle device (you'll want to sometime) don't go 14.5. Made that mistake on my first. If you can think you can live with one muzzle device, fine, but be VERY sure of that.

I think all of my barrels are 1:8 twist, but someone will be along to tell you what you're better off with. Start yourself a build thread! You're almost there!

Txfilmmaker
13 January 2015, 11:22
If you think you ever will change the muzzle device (you'll want to sometime) don't go 14.5. Made that mistake on my first. If you can think you can live with one muzzle device, fine, but be VERY sure of that.

Okay, thanks. Probably a good reason to stick with a16" barrel. That Dragon will probably stay put, but who knows? :)

Computalotapus
13 January 2015, 11:48
Okay, thanks. Probably a good reason to stick with a16" barrel. That Dragon will probably stay put, but who knows? :)

You know you are gonna have to make a very picture heavy build thread right?

Txfilmmaker
13 January 2015, 12:10
You know you are gonna have to make a very picture heavy build thread right?

I will be happy to do it. :) I have an instructor friend who has all the tools. He helps his students and friends work on their firearms. Great guy! Steve Vandermolen.

Computalotapus
13 January 2015, 12:17
I will be happy to do it. :) I have an instructor friend who has all the tools. He helps his students and friends work on their firearms. Great guy! Steve Vandermolen.

Cool deal can't wait to see that prize pack turn into a rifle :)

Txfilmmaker
13 January 2015, 13:07
Cool deal can't wait to see that prize pack turn into a rifle :)

Me too... :)