PDA

View Full Version : SHOT Show 2015

GOST
12 December 2014, 11:40
SHOT Show is a little over a month away. What are you hoping is shown there? What rumors for SHOT have you heard?

GOST
12 December 2014, 11:41
UWone77 are you guys sending anyone to cover SHOT?

Computalotapus
12 December 2014, 11:44
Single stack Glock 9mm / .40 cal would be nice. I know a couple of the DMG photographers usually go.

Ride4frnt
12 December 2014, 11:51
Single stack Glock 9mm / .40 cal would be nice. I know a couple of the DMG photographers usually go.

Pretty sure the single stack 9 will be there.

schambers
12 December 2014, 11:56
I would like to see more information and some kind of release timetable for the Desert Tech MDR.

More info on the new Leupold optic would be nice too.

CarbonScoring
12 December 2014, 12:11
Isn't Geissele showing something "interesting"? Though I'm not sure if they were planning anything for SHOT.

SGT.G
12 December 2014, 12:22
Pretty sure the single stack 9 will be there.
Positive one will be there, just seen some pictures of it

GOST
12 December 2014, 14:12
Isn't Geissele showing something "interesting"? Though I'm not sure if they were planning anything for SHOT.

It's been rumored they are showing a lot of things. One is a trigger that goes from safe, to two stage and to I guess something similar to a 3 gun trigger. They released a video of a shot timer that could count 20 of the 30 rounds fired.

Thompson
12 December 2014, 14:57
I'm not sure if it was for SHOT - but I think 2015 is suppose to be a big year for them. I remember seeing pictures of some sort of new machine they bought.

It's been rumored they are showing a lot of things. One is a trigger that goes from safe, to two stage and to I guess something similar to a 3 gun trigger. They released a video of a shot timer that could count 20 of the 30 rounds fired.
I remember hearing about that.

GOST
12 December 2014, 15:51

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnEBRiMsndw

CarbonScoring
12 December 2014, 22:50
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnEBRiMsndw

Yep, that's the video I was thinking of. Can't wait to see what it is.

Thompson
12 December 2014, 23:44
What are you hoping is shown there?
Honestly - not hoping for anything. I'm just curious to see what all will debut/unveil [:D] At this point in the game, I'm just trying to stay up to date with all of these things people are creating ... there's a lot to keep track of [bash]

I'm like that kid in the candy store; I don't care what candies are actually there haha. ... but I've been keeping my eye on Bill's products.

GOST
13 December 2014, 01:34
Yep, that's the video I was thinking of. Can't wait to see what it is.

Rumored to be a $350 drain on your wallet.

din
13 December 2014, 01:55
Rumored to be a $350 drain on your wallet.

Just the one?

For me the worst thing about SHOT is waiting for the new goodies to actually hit the market.

alamo5000
13 December 2014, 04:48
SHOT Show is a little over a month away. What are you hoping is shown there?

Whatever it is I would like to see it in person.

voodoo_man
13 December 2014, 07:16
I should be going, dunno if I'll bring my camera though...don't feel like lugging everything.

GOST
13 December 2014, 10:49
I should be going, dunno if I'll bring my camera though...don't feel like lugging everything.

I'm down for phone pics. I have a good time.

GOST
14 December 2014, 09:02
This will be at SHOT, it's the Dan Wesson Silverback. Available in both .45 and 10mm.

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Dan-Wesson-Silverback-10mm.jpg

GOST
14 December 2014, 09:05
FN will also be showing 3 new AR's.

GOST
14 December 2014, 09:10
This ported M&P will be there. RMR and Delta Point ready with taller sights.

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Smith-Wesson-Ported-MP.jpg

GOST
14 December 2014, 09:46
From www.thefirearmogblog.com on the 3 new FN AR-15's.

Word is there will be a trio of new guns unveiled at SHOT, including a tactical carbine, sporting rifle, and Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR). Keeping in mind rumors must always be taken with a grain of salt, here’s the information coming through the firearms grapevine.

First, let’s take a look at the FN15 Tactical Carbine, which is said to be chambered in 5.56 NATO. The “could be” carbine would have a chrome-lined, hammer-forged 16” barrel with a 1:7 twist topped with an FN Three-Prong muzzle device for flash suppression and compensation. Chrome-lined barrels have improved feeding and extraction and are more resistant to wear, among other advantages. The carbine would also have a mid-length gas system and feature a Midwest Industries LWM M-LOK 12” hand guard and a Magpul MOE-SL butt stock. Standard features would include MBUS sights and a Magpul MOE pistol grip. Weight is estimated at 6.6 pounds and MSRP at $1,479.

Next, the FN15 Sporting Rifle, which would also be chambered in 5.56 NATO. It would have a chrome-lined, match-grade 18” barrel with a 1:7 twist and a rifle-length gas system for smoother operating. In addition this rifle would have a SureFire ProComp 556 Brake, which is designed to reduce muzzle rise and recoil, and a Timney Competition Trigger. I’m a big fan of Timney triggers, and dropping one of their competition triggers into this rifle is a great idea. Other features are a Samson Manufacturing 15” Evolution rail and Magpul CTR stock. Weight is estimated at 7.7 pounds and MSRP at $1,749.

Just like the first two rumored offerings, the FN15 Designated Marksman Rifle would be chambered in 5.56 NATO. The DMR would have the same match-grade 18” barrel the Sporting Rifle is said to have. A few things the DMR has in common with the Sporting Rifle are the SureFire Brake, MOE pistol grip, and Timney Competition Trigger. Differences include a Midwest Industries SSM M-LOK 15” Hand Guard, Magpul MBUS Pro sights, and an STR stock. Weight wasn’t given but the MSRP was said to be $1,899.

- See more at: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/12/11/fn-herstal-might-new-fn15s-shot/#sthash.FGjIijxT.dpuf

Dark1
15 December 2014, 00:39
Tula and PMC to announce the release day of their 6.8SPC ammo

CarbonScoring
15 December 2014, 00:57

Word is there will be a trio of new guns unveiled at SHOT, including a tactical carbine, sporting rifle, and Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR). Keeping in mind rumors must always be taken with a grain of salt, here’s the information coming through the firearms grapevine.

First, let’s take a look at the FN15 Tactical Carbine, which is said to be chambered in 5.56 NATO. The “could be” carbine would have a chrome-lined, hammer-forged 16” barrel with a 1:7 twist topped with an FN Three-Prong muzzle device for flash suppression and compensation. Chrome-lined barrels have improved feeding and extraction and are more resistant to wear, among other advantages. The carbine would also have a mid-length gas system and feature a Midwest Industries LWM M-LOK 12” hand guard and a Magpul MOE-SL butt stock. Standard features would include MBUS sights and a Magpul MOE pistol grip. Weight is estimated at 6.6 pounds and MSRP at $1,479.

Next, the FN15 Sporting Rifle, which would also be chambered in 5.56 NATO. It would have a chrome-lined, match-grade 18” barrel with a 1:7 twist and a rifle-length gas system for smoother operating. In addition this rifle would have a SureFire ProComp 556 Brake, which is designed to reduce muzzle rise and recoil, and a Timney Competition Trigger. I’m a big fan of Timney triggers, and dropping one of their competition triggers into this rifle is a great idea. Other features are a Samson Manufacturing 15” Evolution rail and Magpul CTR stock. Weight is estimated at 7.7 pounds and MSRP at $1,749.

Just like the first two rumored offerings, the FN15 Designated Marksman Rifle would be chambered in 5.56 NATO. The DMR would have the same match-grade 18” barrel the Sporting Rifle is said to have. A few things the DMR has in common with the Sporting Rifle are the SureFire Brake, MOE pistol grip, and Timney Competition Trigger. Differences include a Midwest Industries SSM M-LOK 15” Hand Guard, Magpul MBUS Pro sights, and an STR stock. Weight wasn’t given but the MSRP was said to be $1,899.

- See more at: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/12/11/fn-herstal-might-new-fn15s-shot/#sthash.FGjIijxT.dpuf

The rumored prices seem a bit steep to me, especially the 18" models. I don't see much special about any of them. They sound like they'll have decent parts, but $1750-1900 sound like LaRue money. If they were billet, then that could explain some of the cost, but I don't see that mentioned anywhere.

GOST
17 December 2014, 04:39
As much rumor as there is going around, Geissele and Battle Arms Development may be displaying a lot at SHOT.

Thompson
17 December 2014, 05:42
The rumored prices seem a bit steep to me, especially the 18" models. I don't see much special about any of them. They sound like they'll have decent parts, but $1750-1900 sound like LaRue money. If they were billet, then that could explain some of the cost, but I don't see that mentioned anywhere.
Does FN even make billet receivers? I was under the assumption that they've made forged ones up to this point. From what I've seen, a lot of those big box names haven't done anything near what the smaller specialty companies make.

As much rumor as there is going around, Geissele and Battle Arms Development may be displaying a lot at SHOT.
That's good ... right? [:D]

GOST
17 December 2014, 05:51
Probably bad for my wallet.

Thompson
17 December 2014, 06:07
Probably bad for my wallet.
Pretty sure that goes for everyone. Well except UW of course [BD]

CarbonScoring
17 December 2014, 06:16
Does FN even make billet receivers? I was under the assumption that they've made forged ones up to this point. From what I've seen, a lot of those big box names haven't done anything near what the smaller specialty companies make.

I have no idea. It was more of a statement that if they made them from billet, I could see that adding to the cost.

And forged doesn't have to mean not worth a premium (not that you were saying that). Look at Battle Arms forged receiver. They've put a lot of time and research into making a fantastic forged receiver. But when they describe it, they talk about what makes it different. I didn't see much in the FN description that sounds like they went above and beyond selecting some decent parts.

Thompson
17 December 2014, 06:36
I have no idea. It was more of a statement that if they made them from billet, I could see that adding to the cost.

And forged doesn't have to mean not worth a premium (not that you were saying that). Look at Battle Arms forged receiver. They've put a lot of time and research into making a fantastic forged receiver. But when they describe it, they talk about what makes it different. I didn't see much in the FN description that sounds like they went above and beyond selecting some decent parts.
It could also be that FN didn't want to release much more than they already did, prior to SHOT. ... lets just hope there's more to what they said.

Computalotapus
17 December 2014, 06:38
With Beretta's contract with the military running out and S&W teaming up with GD I expect to see a solid showing of variety for the M&P

VIPER 237
17 December 2014, 09:49
Cz is bringing the Bren 805 to the states in pistol configuration with a 11" barrel. Msrp is close to $1900

UWone77
17 December 2014, 09:54

If FN's first offering is any indication of these newer ones, I expect them to be a big yawn. I can see some people wanting the FN roll mark, but in this market, a $1500 - 1900 rifle is a hard sell, even if it is FN.

nCarnage
18 December 2014, 09:13

That would be nice.

Always wanted to go to SHot Show. Wifey thinks its because I want to me Nikki Lane and Michelle Viscuzi. She is 100% correct. Darn her FB stalking me. But excited to see what comes out next year.

GOST
19 December 2014, 16:43
ATACS new pattern will be at SHOT.

http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/IMG_0477.jpg

GOST
23 December 2014, 08:50
Looks like MEGA is ready for SHOT.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/1658130_985010621515643_8106006551357478332_o.jpg? efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

CarbonScoring
23 December 2014, 08:53
Looks like MEGA is ready for SHOT.

They're introducing Ghost Guns? [:D]

GOST
23 December 2014, 09:11
They're introducing Ghost Guns? [:D]

They're using the predator's thermal camo technology.

CarbonScoring
23 December 2014, 09:41
So the atom in their logo represents the foray they're making into quantum mechanics?

GOST
23 December 2014, 09:44
Good possibility, they've got Stephen Hawking on payroll now:

CK 187
23 December 2014, 10:37
They're using the predator's thermal camo technology.

So the atom in their logo represents the foray they're making into quantum mechanics?

Good possibility, they've got Stephen Hawking on payroll now:

Predator camo, Stephen Hawking running AI, and quantum mechanics trickery? We're doomed

CK 187
23 December 2014, 10:39
This ported M&P will be there. RMR and Delta Point ready with taller sights.

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Smith-Wesson-Ported-MP.jpg

This is sexy!

Army203
23 December 2014, 20:41
This will be at SHOT, it's the Dan Wesson Silverback. Available in both .45 and 10mm.

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Dan-Wesson-Silverback-10mm.jpg

I think I just jizzed in my pants. A long slide from Dan Wesson! Fuck yes, I will take one in each caliber please.

UWone77
23 December 2014, 20:59
I think I just jizzed in my pants. A long slide from Dan Wesson! Fuck yes, I will take one in each caliber please.

Well that didn't take long to spend that paycheck!

GOST
23 December 2014, 21:08
Better be a bigger paycheck than mine.[BD]

bzdog
24 December 2014, 06:45
want:

vp9sk

vp9/vp9sk pre milled for mrds

GOST
24 December 2014, 11:57
VP9SK would be nice.

GOST
24 December 2014, 21:44
Will the new Glock MOS category and G40 10mm be at SHOT?

GOST
31 December 2014, 07:25
Is the single stack 9mm Glock G43 the most anticipated item at SHOT?

CarbonScoring
31 December 2014, 07:30
Not for me. I've got a Shield that I rarely carry.

I'd like to see more M-Lok products. I'm not a fan of Keymod and I think M-lok is a better system, so more products would be welcome.

bzdog
31 December 2014, 08:47
single stacks are overrated imo

-john

GOST
2 January 2015, 20:19
I know UW is gonna think this is funny, but will the....

Gear Sector rail system be at SHOT?

DutyUse
2 January 2015, 20:23
Is the single stack 9mm Glock G43 the most anticipated item at SHOT?

It is for me. Wifey already claiming the 42 and the 26 is history.

Hoping it's about 20% bigger then the 42..

toolboxluis00200
2 January 2015, 20:39
i hope the Glock 1911 in 38 super finally comes out [BD]

MonkeyBomb
2 January 2015, 20:46
I am looking forward to the Glock 43. Hopefully they worked the bugs out in the 42. I really want one for a BUG.

GOST
2 January 2015, 20:59
It is for me. Wifey already claiming the 42 and the 26 is history.

Hoping it's about 20% bigger then the 42..

Rumor is it's the same size as the G42.

DutyUse
2 January 2015, 21:09
Rumor is it's the same size as the G42.

Wow it's gonna be a handful then. The slide on the 42 weighs hardly anything. The smallest 9 the 26's slide is easily 3-4x the weight.

It'll have to be scaled up some or it'll be so snappy people will complain. Somewhere between the Ruger LC9 and the shield would be perfect. 7+1...

*fingers crossed*

GOST
2 January 2015, 21:14
Can't be any worse than a Ruger LCR .357.

GOST
2 January 2015, 21:18
Here's an article on the Remington V3 which may be at shot.

http://blog.uspatriottactical.com/new-2015-remington-v3/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message

DutyUse
2 January 2015, 21:22
My Walther PPS in 9mm was about the perfect size for EDC for me. 3 different sized mags let you go from pocket carry, belt and then 8rnd full grip. Wish I hadn't traded it

Dark1
4 January 2015, 21:27
My Walther PPS in 9mm was about the perfect size for EDC for me. 3 different sized mags let you go from pocket carry, belt and then 8rnd full grip. Wish I hadn't traded it

Wish they would update the PPK and make one that can take 9mm or .40 S&W

Eric
5 January 2015, 05:33
Unlikely to happen since the PPK uses a fixed barrel.

DutyUse
5 January 2015, 05:47

Um they kinda already did.. I even mentioned it [crazy]

The PPS is smaller, thinner, lighter and in bigger calibers. What more could you ask for in a upgraded PPK/S ? [BD]

Dark1
5 January 2015, 05:55
Um they kinda already did.. I even mentioned it [crazy]

The PPS is smaller, thinner, lighter and in bigger calibers. What more could you ask for in a upgraded PPK/S ? [BD]

The PPS and PPK are nothing alike I like feh classic lines in the PPK and it being steal not plastic.

yup nothing like each other an upgrade is something similar not something that is nothing alike . http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/05/ce307e880521e29a4478b59622b41007.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/05/6a4870e3f6ab43742874e5ad71804711.jpg

Dark1
5 January 2015, 06:05
Unlikely to happen since the PPK uses a fixed barrel.

They could bace it on the 1972 PPK-Super design. That was chambered in 9x18 Super.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg/de/walther-pp-super-e.html

DutyUse
5 January 2015, 08:29
The PPS and PPK are nothing alike I like feh classic lines in the PPK and it being steal not plastic.

yup nothing like each other an upgrade is something similar not something that is nothing alike.

Maybe something like this (http://www.bersa.com/bersa-firearms/thunder-plus.html) would be the PPK upgrade your looking for? About the only modern take on the old school Walther.

If .380 isn't your cup of tea here's the closest thing to a PPK design in 9mm and up HERE (http://www.bersa.com/bersa-firearms/thunder-uc-pro-series.html)

Personally I'm gonna agree to disagree. I believe the PPK and the PPK/S were designed to be small, pocketable semi-auto's. Sure the PPS isn't hammer fired, and sure it's mostly polymer instead of Zinc Alloy, but if you look at it's function… it's clearly the modern upgrade, at least in Walther's eyes and most others. Personally I loved the PPS, regret letting someone talk me out of mine. However the Walther CCP looks promising

Will@AR15Hunter
5 January 2015, 15:31
Got my badge today!

Was a little scared. Last year I got mine after I got back from the show. Super excited about Industry Day at the Range.

Anyone else here going? Maybe a WE meet up?

GOST
6 January 2015, 06:22
ALG Defense may show their EMR v2.0.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10603767_576185735859040_7692373088429344514_n.jpg ?oh=aa66efa5d51999355125f73d3fb89342&oe=552ED998

from Johnny Danger Photography

voodoo_man
6 January 2015, 06:25
Looks like a PWS lower?

I know they said they are releasing something at shot.

GOST
6 January 2015, 11:27
Maybe the Leupold LCO and D-EVO will be released at SHOT.

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/10369196_1508450902735581_8651252675423750506_n.jp g?oh=77dedd11f3cf4683be7c46893f2ec132&oe=54C7583C&__gda__=1425210476_511912a530c289f3238ab0794ef4c67 1

GOST
7 January 2015, 20:25
Is anyone attending SHOT this year, who's covering it for WEVO?

GOST
8 January 2015, 03:05
ALG Defense has new brake coming out called a Sidewinder.

din
8 January 2015, 03:47
I'm dying to see what other new stuff BAD has up their sleeve.

GOST
8 January 2015, 03:58
BAD and Geissele are supposed to have a lot.

GOST
9 January 2015, 16:45
Posted on Zero7one's Facebook page.

Anybody out there in Facebooklandia that will be in Vegas on Jan 22nd (Thursday) that would possibly be interested in doing a photo shoot with the DMG crew? We are working with some of our clients to bring some of their gear to the DMG house for a photo shoot and are looking for some models. If you are interested, send an email to 71@zero7one.com with a sample photo or tag someone you know that may be interested.

We cannot take everyone who applies, so we will have to be selective.

Thanks,
Zero7one

VIPER 237
9 January 2015, 22:10
Is anyone attending SHOT this year, who's covering it for WEVO?

I'll be there Wednesday and Thursday.

GOST
11 January 2015, 15:38
Here's swag for SHOT from Centurion Arms.

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-0/10250063_592780634091742_3328498547969835991_n.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=522f0b6c72a9f9d0b8c1313c26d709a1&oe=55278DBF&__gda__=1433366791_0e0e8f1752e4f5156c230441722cdd6 f

GOST
11 January 2015, 19:43
Battle Arms Development has leaked these photos of something they have for SHOT.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1400434_886727964681179_3951729089594651829_o.jpg? efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10835213_886979361322706_5762508584154381319_o.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/s960x960/10911399_886980657989243_34339306625503090_o.jpg?e fg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Didn't know there was a market for glow in the dark selectors.

din
11 January 2015, 19:52
if you can figure out a way to cram tritium vials into something, somebody will buy it.

GOST
11 January 2015, 20:00
My light saber is bigger.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10835213_886979361322706_5762508584154381319_o.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Thompson
11 January 2015, 20:15
"If you build it, they will come" [:D]

ddearmon2010
12 January 2015, 03:41
Battle Arms Development has leaked these photos of something they have for SHOT.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1400434_886727964681179_3951729089594651829_o.jpg? efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/s960x960/10911399_886980657989243_34339306625503090_o.jpg?e fg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

would not want these on my build.... I would forget about them and give my position away which would suck

GOST
12 January 2015, 05:02
In this pic from www.soldiersystems.net is that the new Leupold D-EVO on the rifle laying on the ground?

http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_9705.jpg

nCarnage
12 January 2015, 17:18
Noticed a lot of nice things on my FB feeds from companies since the giveaway. Exciting

GOST
13 January 2015, 05:15
The thing I really hope is at SHOT is a HK VP9C. If so that'll be my next purchase.

mustangfreek
14 January 2015, 04:11
The thing I really hope is at SHOT is a HK VP9C. If so that'll be my next purchase.

I would like to see a compact version also

bzdog
14 January 2015, 05:54
Indeed. Want. But wouldn't it be a VP9SK?

-john

FreedomFarmerNJ
14 January 2015, 06:03

Those selectors are a mod made by a customer they said that they aren't making a glow selector just posted a pic because it fit with Star Wars theme

CK 187
14 January 2015, 06:47

This ^

tappedandtagged
14 January 2015, 09:08
I'm really looking forward to the MOS line of Glocks and (more so) Magpul's début into the bolt action rifle chassis market. The teasers I've seen on the Magpul 700 Hunter chassis has me on the edge of the proverbial seat!
I do hope they announce plans for the Savage 10 in addition to the Rem 700.

GOST
15 January 2015, 04:05
Knights Armament SHOT Show Exclusive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H-MLK1ds4ms

GOST
15 January 2015, 04:13
New Battlecomp patches for SHOT.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10924722_876388415746228_8248691119268015631_n.jpg ?oh=c9487678eb9c69963ef26d6042056232&oe=55237313&__gda__=1429281401_47a977b0fc7178200ff2bec653c2bbf 7

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10915218_876388432412893_232036721036887011_n.jpg? oh=660702856944631da204697736787b5c&oe=55218687&__gda__=1429181626_134074c361d2c03e9327c655f91d9cb e

BoilerUp
15 January 2015, 05:51
Knights Armament SHOT Show Exclusive

If it wasn't for the last two words in this video, I would of thought it was serious. That guy is a good straight man.

GOST
15 January 2015, 09:52
Magpul is cooking something up Glocks. This pic was on their Facebook page with the caption "Stay tuned".

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10252050_910970202248663_415979420521116405_n.jpg? oh=3cebe6d6fb70fbeb87e42e755d786ad3&oe=5528E71E&__gda__=1432941347_305819d93a6f51878c28e94467ee766 d

GOST
20 January 2015, 04:51
Apparently Mega has a new handguard coming out.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10931011_1007147265968645_4376745274572707751_n.jp g?oh=2abe3ef35fe4cacbaf13d50fd00d9aa1&oe=552B7B19&__gda__=1428599411_3117020cdd49ad78c24f38dd36f8c4d 8

mustangfreek
20 January 2015, 05:01
...On their full auto lower....:P

CarbonScoring
20 January 2015, 05:05
They also mentioned that they were going to be offering both Keymod and M-Lok when someone implied that they switched to M-lok.

I really want an M-lok MKM (or would that be an MML ;) )

GOST
20 January 2015, 14:27
MEGA Arms Wedge Lock Handguard.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10928955_1007197772630261_5293735986117636006_o.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

GOST
20 January 2015, 14:50
New Sphinx colors.

https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-0/1798856_1047157475310353_7644386747699335980_n.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0a2903bb90c701a4bd559fd6ba2343ca&oe=556A488B&__gda__=1429295329_cadd2279a672e1fcf4e3a6a2909f834 9

mustangfreek
20 January 2015, 15:29
Gost and others posting so much , not sure if this has been mentioned yet, Seekins new K20 Incline Grip.....There description:

Say hello to the new K20 Incline Grip. Available in Keymod or MLOK configuration. Featuring a lightweight 1.6oz billet design and integrated quick detach sling point. The K20 will be available in black and color (FDE, OD green, Red, Blue) MSRP $49.99

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10931409_760979073984927_2265401814765933152_n.jpg ?oh=2af7999d5278923c3e9ff27101f609af&oe=55648756&__gda__=1428387310_f342e11e60112221672e857dc999395 7

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10410815_760979067318261_3367166162465863288_n.jpg ?oh=9298b540605955b32c2cf14e4176d223&oe=552BAC62

schambers
20 January 2015, 16:17
Nice. I'm a sucker for AFG-Type things

GOST
20 January 2015, 16:45
They also mentioned that they were going to be offering both Keymod and M-Lok when someone implied that they switched to M-lok.

I really want an M-lok MKM (or would that be an MML ;) )

You're getting your wish.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?fb_source=message&fb_ref=Default&v=oT3ScqpCZWg&feature=youtu.be

CarbonScoring
20 January 2015, 18:53
You're getting your wish.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?fb_source=message&fb_ref=Default&v=oT3ScqpCZWg&feature=youtu.be

The M-Lok MKM and the stand alone handguard are both sexy as hell.

Naytwan
20 January 2015, 23:12
Not gun related but really cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aY5UZPzLb8

Leatherman TREAD

Naytwan
21 January 2015, 00:22
http://youtu.be/NPv2X6j7y80?t=3m10s

Not thats interesting if I was interested in a factory gun. Colt OEM. Comes with nothing so you can build it how you want. You get the "core" rifle.

toolboxluis00200
21 January 2015, 08:27
22 TCM Glock [wow][wow]

http://youtu.be/fPLhRW7C690

CK 187
21 January 2015, 09:15
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10410815_760979067318261_3367166162465863288_n.jpg ?oh=9298b540605955b32c2cf14e4176d223&oe=552BAC62

I want this

nCarnage
21 January 2015, 10:10
Question: Can anyone go to SHOT Show or is it like only for select people, distributors, bloggers, etc.? Only want to know so I can convince the wifey to go next years show as a Christmas gift.

toolboxluis00200
21 January 2015, 10:29
i think you have to have a businesses and lots of cash to go

GOST
21 January 2015, 10:36
From SHOT Show's website.

Attendance at the SHOT Show is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade; and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement, and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public and NO one under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants).

Thompson
21 January 2015, 10:47
Granted that doesn't stop folks from bringing their friends under the guise of the company they are representing ...

And yeah - money is must. Vegas is expensive haha.

nCarnage
21 January 2015, 16:21
From SHOT Show's website.

Attendance at the SHOT Show is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade; and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement, and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public and NO one under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants).

Awww man. Your making me relive my high school days when I wanted to go to E3 (electronic entertainment expo). Only people at the time allowed in E3 was video game magazines, reviewers and such. Yes I showed a little bit of my age. I read video game magazines when they existed. Now I'm upgraded to gun magazines. Just something about having paper in my hand rather than electronic device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
21 January 2015, 16:24
Awww man. Your making me relive my high school days when I wanted to go to E3 (electronic entertainment expo). Only people at the time allowed in E3 was video game magazines, reviewers and such. Yes I showed a little bit of my age. I read video game magazines when they existed. Now I'm upgraded to gun magazines. Just something about having paper in my hand rather than electronic device.

I had a subscription to Electronic Gaming Monthly for as long as I could remember. When they folded sometime in 2010? 2011? I never read another gaming magazine after that. I know they started up again, but haven't read an issue since.

When I moved about 18 months ago, I threw out almost 10 years of issues into the recycle bin, some oldies in there!

nCarnage
21 January 2015, 16:49
I had a subscription to Electronic Gaming Monthly for as long as I could remember. When they folded sometime in 2010? 2011? I never read another gaming magazine after that. I know they started up again, but haven't read an issue since.

When I moved about 18 months ago, I threw out almost 10 years of issues into the recycle bin, some oldies in there!

I was with the competitor, GamePro. I did the same thing when I got engaged and was like "wow I still had the magazine that covered Xbox halo at e3". I died a little. Lol

nCarnage
21 January 2015, 17:48
Ah yes sir. Just saw a video Kriss announced (or will be) a 9mm version of the Vector. Finally, I can use those backup Glock mags for another reason. Time to save money for next Christmas.

Thompson
21 January 2015, 22:09
... and sadly still no sign of a Glock single stack 9mm ...

MonkeyBomb
21 January 2015, 22:37
Glock has a product announcement at 3pm tomorrow. I really hope its a single stack 9mm. But Glock marketing may very well be run by a drunken Chimpanzee.

mustangfreek
22 January 2015, 03:26
from their facebook page..

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/994455_891498677537441_8124707476268405819_n.jpg?o h=6ab9ae088e00caf8991ab697f9f23528&oe=553008C8

toolboxluis00200
22 January 2015, 09:37
that is one nice set up

Thompson
22 January 2015, 09:48
Any idea if Mike did that cerakote job? That's a really pretty build.

n4p226r
22 January 2015, 10:19
Shouldn't announcements be in the beginning so people can see it while there?

MonkeyBomb
22 January 2015, 10:54
I thought an announcement at the end of the show was weird as well. I figured every new gun would be out on the table on the range day. I am hoping but its unlikely.

(Edit)

Just got an update its not an announcement they are just showcasing the new stuff.

Once again I am disappointed with Glocks screwed up marketing.

voodoo_man
22 January 2015, 11:43
If they gta be there you gata be there lol

UWone77
23 January 2015, 23:43
The Colt OEM2 has my attention. Sub $800 MSRP. Wonder what the street price will be?

I think they need to offer this with the LW barrels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7TdW1jCu7eU

Eric
24 January 2015, 01:16
I think they need to offer this with the LW barrels. Yes please.

GOST
24 January 2015, 06:36
The Colt OEM2 has my attention. Sub $800 MSRP. Wonder what the street price will be?

I think they need to offer this with the LW barrels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7TdW1jCu7eU

Those would be great for SBR's. Once your stamp comes in go cut and re-crown the barrel.

JHoward
24 January 2015, 09:55
Are the barrels not chrome-lined?

Edit: 6920 barrels are chrome-lined. Can't really cut an re-thread, but I like where you're going with that. You could sell a Colt barrel and mostly pay for whatever SBR barrel you want.

GOST
24 January 2015, 11:28
Are the barrels not chrome-lined?

Edit: 6920 barrels are chrome-lined. Can't really cut an re-thread, but I like where you're going with that. You could sell a Colt barrel and mostly pay for whatever SBR barrel you want.

I've seen several chrome lined barrels chopped with no problems. It didn't affect the chrome lining. Centurion Arms 14.5" mid-length barrels are actually chopped down 16" barrels.

Some locals went and bought Magpul edition 6920's onsale at Walmart for $869 and sent off their form 1. Then once they got their stamps they had their barrels chopped, re-threaded and re-crowned for $70.

gatordev
24 January 2015, 12:16
My MK18 started life as a 6920 16" barrel and I had ADCO chop it down. There's been zero issues with it.

If I needed/wanted another 6920, those look like a great way to go.

UWone77
27 January 2015, 00:44
I've had several barrels cut down that were chrome-lined, no issues.

Naytwan
27 January 2015, 01:04
My 13.7 started life as a 16" chrome lined. Shoots better than I can.