PDA

View Full Version : Job Posting for Haley Strategic Partners

GOST
16 December 2014, 04:16
Looks like they're hiring a Finance Manager if someone is wanting to get into the industry.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/32535141

Thompson
16 December 2014, 05:43
Saw that.

... TH needs to open up an engineering position in a few years ...

markm
16 December 2014, 06:30
I wonder how stabile that kind of job is. I mean... these training companies come and go. I know they have some products too, but....

Pyzik
16 December 2014, 06:43
I wonder how stabile that kind of job is. I mean... these training companies come and go. I know they have some products too, but....

I was thinking along the same lines. I guess the hope would be that you're name is gets out "in the industry" and you can ride some coat tails.

UWone77
16 December 2014, 06:47

Yeah, I also wonder about the staying power of some of these training groups. You take the percentage of shooters who actually want to train, then reduce that by the number of guys who can and are able to spend $600 a pop, plus the cost of ammo...

CarbonScoring
16 December 2014, 07:03
I would think companies like HSP and Costa Ludus would have the advantage of still riding on the Magpul Dynamics waves they created. I guess it all comes down to what "stable" means.

CarbonScoring
16 December 2014, 07:04
And I gotta say, HSP hats are my favorite. [:D]

CK 187
16 December 2014, 08:16
I would think companies like HSP and Costa Ludus would have the advantage of still riding on the Magpul Dynamics waves they created. I guess it all comes down to what "stable" means.

My thoughts exactly

Ordnance
16 December 2014, 09:10
HSP like a few others out there get their bread and butter from doing consult training for contracting agencies more than the individual. That sector is growing if anything and will continue to.

Add: I think a lot of people see the merchandising and training videos then believe that's what it is and what they're about. It's not. It's just one part of many and Haley being smart about diversifying his interest to including product and branding and creating multiple revenue streams. It's good business.

Thompson
16 December 2014, 13:22
Add: I think a lot of people see the merchandising and training videos then believe that's what it is and what they're about. It's not. It's just one part of many and Haley being smart about diversifying his interest to including product and branding and creating multiple revenue streams. It's good business.
Yep - I agree with you there. I believe he does make mention of this in one of his videos. (Training + consulting (hence the "strategic partnership") + product development)