PDA

View Full Version : Merry CHRISTmas!!!

GOST
23 December 2014, 21:25
Well it's Christmas Eve and I'm at the in-laws. It hasn't been to bad though, my wife's best friend is married to the San Francisco Giant's 3rd baseman and he took us to dinner. I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas. May we all remember how much our savior loves us, and show his love to others during this holiday season.

P.S. I'll be expecting to see pics of what you all got for Christmas. Love you all brothers, and have a GREAT CHRISTmas!

camomike
23 December 2014, 21:36
Merry Christmas to you as well, and everyone else here.
Working tomorrow myself (people never stop being sick) but after my shift I'm off to family. Stay safe out there.

tappedandtagged
23 December 2014, 21:44
Merry Christmas to all of you guys! Especially those on the job working through it. Both those in blue and camo!

Dstrbdmedic167
23 December 2014, 22:19
Merry Christmas GOST. May your pickles be plentiful and your ice cream be cold this holiday season.

Uffdaphil
23 December 2014, 22:20
Merry CHRISTmas to you Gost. And to all the others who make this place so entertaining.

Church this afternoon with my great cook cousin who is bringing a feast. Then another big feed tomorrow with extended family. The decibel level will be like the Vikings vs the Packers in the Metrodome. Hope I can snarf some leftovers.

SwissyJim
23 December 2014, 23:29
Merry Christmas back at y'all. I work tomorrow, and the wife works Christmas Day. So methinks I'll be spending some time at the range :) Figure not too many people will be there, I don't have family around, and friends are all at their families. Besides, we're doing a big Christmas Eve dinner at my fire station so that's good enough for me.

mustangfreek
24 December 2014, 01:18
Merry Christmas GOST. May your pickles be plentiful and your ice cream be cold this holiday season.

Lol...that was funny...well said...[:D]

And the same to the rest of you, i myself will be hanging around home with the pooch...

toolboxluis00200
24 December 2014, 02:41
happy x mas to ever body enjoy your holiday and happy New Years

KW900A
24 December 2014, 03:34
Merry Christmas to you all as well. I just got in bed. Worked a double so I won't have to be getting up to go to work about, well, now. Time for some zzz's. I'm sure I'll be lurking around some, gotta drive to ohio Friday... Should be a fun 8 hour drive. Be safe in your travels and God bless.

DutyUse
24 December 2014, 04:49
Merry Christmas Gost and friends! Have a safe and fun holiday regardless of which in-laws your around ;D

ddearmon2010
24 December 2014, 04:58
merry Christmas everyone hope everybody has a safe happy holiday

Computalotapus
24 December 2014, 05:16
Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you all have a blessed day with family and friends. For those of you that can not be home due to working or deployment thank you for your service. From my family to yours God bless and stay safe. f

JHoward
24 December 2014, 05:39
Merry Christmas! Ready for this work day to be over!

Ride4frnt
24 December 2014, 05:47
Merry Christmas to you all too! May you be blessed with friends and family, and may your heads not throb like mine already does from the chaos. I look forward to the "what did you get thread" to see everyone's goodies and drool a little.

Sidebar: your wife's friend married to Pablo Sandoval, or their new third baseman, Casey McGehee? Or some other lesser known third baseman.

GaSwamper
24 December 2014, 06:52
Merry Christmas folks, hope everyone has a good one! I better see some gun parts in the what did you get and not just a bunch of socks and ties.

Tyrannosaur
24 December 2014, 06:55
Merry Christmas to all. After rapping for hours I started bitching last night. The look this generated from my wife leads me to believe I will be getting coal. If its a good piece I'll post it.

Guinnesseb
24 December 2014, 08:45
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.. I know I'm looking forward to my daughter opening her presents...

Txfilmmaker
24 December 2014, 09:08
Well it's Christmas Eve and I'm at the in-laws. It hasn't been to bad though, my wife's best friend is married to the San Francisco Giant's 3rd baseman and he took us to dinner. I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas. May we all remember how much our savior loves us, and show his love to others during this holiday season.

P.S. I'll be expecting to see pics of what you all got for Christmas. Love you all brothers, and have a GREAT CHRISTmas!

Amen! Merry CHRISTmas and God bless you and yours. Merry CHRISTmas to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride4frnt
24 December 2014, 09:11
Just got back from the Amish market. Those folks in there are all about Merry CHRISTmas.

Naytwan
24 December 2014, 09:35
Merry CHRISTmas indeed. I got my christmas gift waiting at the gun store but due to stupid 10 day wait and 30 days between handguns law I wont have it till 1/10th or so. I cant start my background check till 12/31. Picking up an RIA Compact 1911.

nCarnage
24 December 2014, 09:47
Merry Christmas everyone. Got lucky this year because Christmas Eve and Day happen to run on my days off from work. Which is nice. Dont really get to hang out with the family and friends on holidays.

I hope you all have a fun and safe time with family, friends, loved ones and all. As always, be safe.

tact
24 December 2014, 10:14
Merry Christmas guys and gals!

akersc
24 December 2014, 10:16
Seeing everyone posting Merry Christmas makes me smile. I'm not afraid to say it, if saying that to someone offends them, well lets just say too bad (i'm being nice, its Christmas).

Merry Christmas everyone and to our Military and Law Enforcement men and women; Thank you and stay safe.

Ordnance
24 December 2014, 10:28
Merry Christmas and I hope God blesses everyone and their families...

UWone77
24 December 2014, 10:33
Seeing everyone posting Merry Christmas makes me smile. I'm not afraid to say it, if saying that to someone offends them, well lets just say too bad (i'm being nice, its Christmas).

Merry Christmas everyone and to our Military and Law Enforcement men and women; Thank you and stay safe.

"Happy Holidays" makes me ill... much like people calling it a "Holiday Tree"

We've allowed PC and the minority opinion to rule.

Merry F'ing Christmas [:D]

Dstrbdmedic167
24 December 2014, 10:42
Merry Christmas everyone. Got lucky this year because Christmas Eve and Day happen to run on my days off from work. Which is nice. Dont really get to hang out with the family and friends on holidays.

I hope you all have a fun and safe time with family, friends, loved ones and all. As always, be safe.

Mine actually fell the same ways this year. I don't know how to react. I haven't had both days off since I started EMS 8 years ago.

I also want to wish Stick, UW, the sponsors and everyone here and that help out with WEVO and the giveaway a Very Merry Christmas!!

akersc
24 December 2014, 10:44
"Happy Holidays" makes me ill... much like people calling it a "Holiday Tree"

We've allowed PC and the minority opinion to rule.

Merry F'ing Christmas [:D]

I get a touch pissy when someone says Happy Holidays as well, I kindly correct them when they do 😈

Merry Christmas Richard and Thank You again for your help this year!

FortTom
24 December 2014, 11:37
Merry Christmas to all.[:D] Dear Santa, please bring me a 22 year old blond "girl gone wild" with big un's....:P

GOST
24 December 2014, 11:48
Merry Christmas to you all too! May you be blessed with friends and family, and may your heads not throb like mine already does from the chaos. I look forward to the "what did you get thread" to see everyone's goodies and drool a little.

Sidebar: your wife's friend married to Pablo Sandoval, or their new third baseman, Casey McGehee? Or some other lesser known third baseman.

Casey McGehee

Helldog
24 December 2014, 12:26
Merry Christmas everyone. Happy and safe New Years!

SwissyJim
24 December 2014, 13:04
I get a touch pissy when someone says Happy Holidays as well, I kindly correct them when they do 😈 ...

Same here... the Salvation Army bell ringers here must be under orders to say Happy Holidays first as every one I see says it, and every time I say 'No, Merry Christmas' and they almost always smile and THEN say Merry Christmas back to me.

friggin PC police...

akersc
24 December 2014, 13:07
Same here... the Salvation Army bell ringers here must be under orders to say Happy Holidays first as every one I see says it, and every time I say 'No, Merry Christmas' and they almost always smile and THEN say Merry Christmas back to me.

friggin PC police...

That's where the little girl was that said it to me. It made me sad that she had to catch herself and say happy holidays instead. I smiled at her and said Merry Christmas kiddo. She seriously looked relieved when I did.

Ride4frnt
24 December 2014, 13:15
Casey McGehee

Awesome! Get you some memorabilia?

GOST
24 December 2014, 13:28
I never got him to get anything signed. Would have been nice to have got a either a Jeter or a Giancarlo autograph when he was with them teams. My wife has got Casey to autograph baseballs on rare occasions for some of her friends.

Eric
24 December 2014, 13:54
Merry Christmas to all, especially my Brothers and Sisters who are stuck working, deployed or otherwise away from family.

SeattleDude
24 December 2014, 14:02
Merry Christmas everyone!

Ride4frnt
24 December 2014, 14:19
Merry Christmas again everyone! Comp and his wife got their gifts from me in the mail today. The phone call I got from him afterward was ALMOST as good as seeing my good buddy come home from the marines last night, but it will have to take second.

akersc
24 December 2014, 15:15
Merry Christmas again everyone! Comp and his wife got their gifts from me in the mail today. The phone call I got from him afterward was ALMOST as good as seeing my good buddy come home from the marines last night, but it will have to take second.

He did proclaim his love to you and not sure if you heard me or not but I said I ❤️ your face as well! The gifts were(are) amazing!

Ride4frnt
24 December 2014, 15:25
He did proclaim his love to you and not sure if you heard me or not but I said I ❤️ your face as well! The gifts were(are) amazing!

The truth comes out! Comp did tell me he loves me!

akersc
24 December 2014, 15:35
The truth comes out! Comp did tell me he loves me!

Like 10 times

CK 187
24 December 2014, 17:05
Merry Christmas fellas. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays with family and friends. Good times, good food, good libations

Tyrannosaur
24 December 2014, 19:56
I hate happy holiday... You can shove it. Its Christmas so Merry f'n Christmas and if you don't like it eat it and go to North Korea or some commie place like that where God overlooks the inhabitants. Merry Christmas guys and gals I hope its filled with love and all that stuff. Merica

RobSWVA
24 December 2014, 20:22
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope ya'll have a good one and get all the pew pew stuff you asked santa for. I'll be spending it hoping that the food turns out ok due to the oven taking a dump today and not knowing how hot is hot enough [BD]

And yes, its CHRISTMAS. I'm not even religious and it pisses me off to replace the holiday w/ PC b.s.

WHSmithIV
25 December 2014, 00:34
Merry Christmas! UWone, Mr. and Mrs. Stickman, all WEVO members, our brothers and sisters currently on active duty in military service, all veterans and all LEO's across the country AND the families of all these people.

The dirtbag criminals can go to hell. No Merry Christmas to those assholes.

P.S. By WEVO members I mean the WEVO members who actually post here. Not the ones who have only ever posted 'I'm in'

DutyUse
25 December 2014, 00:49
Merry Christmas to all.[:D] Dear Santa, please bring me a 22 year old blond "girl gone wild" with big un's....:P

I'm sure you can find what your looking for fairly cheap if you roam a certain type of establishment... You need to answer two decisive questions though first..

1. Can you blow up at least 12c ft of air without going red in the face and/or pass out?

2. Is pre-owned / lightly used a deal killer?

If so you may just find the perfect Holiday companion ;D

WHSmithIV
25 December 2014, 02:31
^ Laughing my poor old ass off [:D]

Lkb513
25 December 2014, 02:38
Merry Christmas everyone!

nCarnage
25 December 2014, 10:10
I'm sure you can find what your looking for fairly cheap if you roam a certain type of establishment... You need to answer two decisive questions though first..

1. Can you blow up at least 12c ft of air without going red in the face and/or pass out?

2. Is pre-owned / lightly used a deal killer?

If so you may just find the perfect Holiday companion ;D

Oh thats great. Wouldnt say lightly used in the establishment. Maybe as far as, been driven with some city miles put into it. You know, stop and go traffic. LOL.

nCarnage
25 December 2014, 10:12
Even though I said it yesterday, Ill say it again. Merry Christmas everyone. As always stay safe. Those working on this day, stay safe, vigilant and above all...go home the way you came in.

jymbeux
25 December 2014, 10:42
Merry Christmas! Have a good and safe one!

Thompson
25 December 2014, 10:45
Merry Christmas to all. Be safe, to all those standing out on the line, whether it be here and home or abroad.

SINNER
25 December 2014, 21:57
Merry Christmas everyone.

Deckard
25 December 2014, 22:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw7LxicgPM