PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Special

alamo5000
6 January 2015, 19:13
There is a completely sickening Frontline hit piece show related to firearms on PBS right now.

The whole entire show is less than 10 minutes in and it's making me want to puke.

It's called "Gunned Down: The Power of the NRA"

This whole show is a hit piece like no other.

toolboxluis00200
6 January 2015, 19:29
how bad is it ???
i need to see the one VISE did on the NRA in puerto rico

alamo5000
6 January 2015, 19:38
how bad is it ???
i need to see the one VISE did on the NRA in puerto rico

Starts out with showing footage of Gabby Giffords event... then they go to Columbine... then they go to this or that.... and are trying paint the NRA and it's members as evil enemies of the country, but who have considerable power.

It's a bloomberg hit piece... no more or less. It's a documentary of sorts but it's not at all balanced.

toolboxluis00200
6 January 2015, 23:48
Starts out with showing footage of Gabby Giffords event... then they go to Columbine... then they go to this or that.... and are trying paint the NRA and it's members as evil enemies of the country, but who have considerable power.

It's a bloomberg hit piece... no more or less. It's a documentary of sorts but it's not at all balanced.

i will wait till PBS wil post it on ther web site

SINNER
7 January 2015, 06:10
Sounds just like that liberal garbage piece "America's Gun, The rise of the AR15"

GOST
7 January 2015, 06:19
I thought that the only things people watched on PBS were Sesame Street and Downton Abbey?

SINNER
7 January 2015, 06:25
Antiques Roadshow? LOL I love that show.

BoilerUp
7 January 2015, 06:51
The show came on as I was about to go to bed. I thought about watching it but my wife turned off the TV because she knew I'd get worked up and not be able to sleep if I watched it. Sounds like she made the right decision as I slept pretty well.