PDA

View Full Version : Tool I made one night

Jmcrips
6 January 2015, 22:02
Howdy
One night while I was bored on my CNC plasma cutter I made a multi tool for fun and figured I'd share it.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/06/2116f9cd97b67311608048ebf3f3512b.jpg
The tool has a castle nut wrench, a extension wrench, a 3/8 socket drive, a 3/8 wrench (for m1a gas tubes), it also has a .750 opening for muzzle devices Also it has a tactical bottle breaching implement, so you can enjoy a zesty beverage with your tool.
Kind of a fun little project, figured I'd share.
Josh

DutyUse
6 January 2015, 22:22
Spiffy. To the un-initiated that may seem like sloppy lines. But trust us, is near impossible to hold one unless you clamp down a straight edge...

I use to have some AMAZING Miller Mig and Tig welders and a matching plasma, along with all my air tools, and my 3bay Matco toolbox from where I worked as a mechanic putting myself thorough college.

Short of it is to say we went to visit her mom for a few hours in town one afternoon and when we get back and MY tractor is parked in front of my workshop..hmm weird.

They had broke into our house, stole the keys to the John Deere and then used it to tear down the roll-down metal door to my shop and loaded up EVERYTHING.

Course the investigation never led to anything except 12k lost in tools for me :(

Jmcrips
11 January 2015, 16:03
Thanks! Yea it has an inherent "accuracy"