PDA

View Full Version : WTB: One Noveske keymod rail panel

Pyzik
7 January 2015, 13:35
Okay, so why Noveske didn't put enough covers in one pack to cover three sides of a rail is beyond me!

Hoping someone has one long black panel laying around they don't need.

At least I know when I order some for this pistol that I nee to buy TWO packs. Dumb.
I would just use one from the packs for the pistol but they will be FDE.

FortTom
7 January 2015, 15:20
Yes, I asked them that question, but they didn't seem too interested in answering. It is dumb that you have to buy 2 sets for 1 gun. Maybe they could just put the required number in a bag, and just charge accordingly.
I have some extra's, but wrong color. Unless you get lucky, you'll have to buy another pack, and have a bunch of "leftovers". Really stupid, in my opinion. Like you buy 10 hot dogs and get 8 buns...deja vu...

UWone77
7 January 2015, 15:47
I'll check the parts bin later.

DutyUse
7 January 2015, 16:06
I'll check the parts bin later.

Beat you too it lol

and already PM'd. ;)

Pyzik
7 January 2015, 16:36
FortTom, glad I'm not the only one that felt this way.

DutyUse PM'd me, he may have some.

Thank you fellas.
I know when I buy some FDE for the pistol I need two.

DutyUse
7 January 2015, 19:08
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/07/66c2563ff418d0bea2cb83ddcd9d8f44.jpg

I've searched and searched and could not for the life of me find the FDE set I have. I will however be happy to send you the entire black set if it would help? I'll continue to look, I'm sure they are squirreled away somewhere

Pyzik
7 January 2015, 19:33
Actually, it's just one long black panel I need, no worries.

I was planning on ordering two FDE packs for my pistol.

DutyUse
7 January 2015, 21:19
Actually, it's just one long black panel I need, no worries.

I was planning on ordering two FDE packs for my pistol.

Pm your address. I'll try and ship it out tomorrow

HeavyDuty
8 January 2015, 06:55
I went through this last month. When I called Noveske they confirmed the mold shoots one set as packaged - spare panels aren't doable. Bad planning IMO.

Pyzik
8 January 2015, 06:57
Pm your address. I'll try and ship it out tomorrow
Awesome man, thank you! I owe ya one.

PS. Inbox is full.

I went through this last month. When I called Noveske they confirmed the mold shoots one set as packaged - spare panels aren't doable. Bad planning IMO.
Bad planning indeed.

Kopis
8 January 2015, 12:59
If anyone else needs a single set let me know, i need one too. Maybe we could split a pair.

UWone77
8 January 2015, 13:02
If any of you plan or order from Noveske in the future, here's the discount code

2014LE/MIL

Make sure you're LE or Mil... on the honor system.

WHSmithIV
8 January 2015, 13:28
Yes, I asked them that question, but they didn't seem too interested in answering. It is dumb that you have to buy 2 sets for 1 gun. Maybe they could just put the required number in a bag, and just charge accordingly.
I have some extra's, but wrong color. Unless you get lucky, you'll have to buy another pack, and have a bunch of "leftovers". Really stupid, in my opinion. Like you buy 10 hot dogs and get 8 buns...deja vu...

Could we maybe start a thread for group buys? Rather than someone buying parts and have extras they don't need, a couple folks could get together and split the cost and get what they need. Light weight parts like rails send through USPS with a 49 cent stamp. That's how I sent the two Strike Industries Gunstruction UDC dust covers that I gave away and they both arrived with no problem. Those are really neat dust covers. I was happy to have a couple to share.

Pyzik
8 January 2015, 13:33
If any of you plan or order from Noveske in the future, here's the discount code

2014LE/MIL

I knew I should have become a cop. :P You guys always get the good discounts.

And thanks for what you do, you indeed deserve it.

DutyUse
9 January 2015, 00:31
Awesome man, thank you! I owe ya one.

PS. Inbox is full.

Bad planning indeed.

Sorry bout that, thing gets clogged quicker then a Tacobell toilet. Try again ;)

Pyzik
9 January 2015, 07:38
Sorry bout that, thing gets clogged quicker then a Tacobell toilet. Try again ;)

Not enough space. I am on the Board of Directors for a local group with a forum and even then I only get enough space for 500 messages total. Not near enough.

n4p226r
22 January 2015, 19:44

2014LE/MIL

i don't need a discount code. i need a "make it magically appear back in stock" code. I'm really wanting a 13.5" NSR. preferably in FDE.

UWone77
22 January 2015, 19:47
i don't need a discount code. i need a "make it magically appear back in stock" code. I'm really wanting a 13.5" NSR. preferably in FDE.

I have 1 13.5 FDE NSR I'm saving for that future Mega Billet NiB Set, whenever I get to it.

It's been forever, since Noveske's put out any NSR's.

n4p226r
23 January 2015, 04:20
i literally bought a 13.5 from tier one a month or two ago. should have gotten 2. they sold out in minutes. haven't seen any since luckily i saw on a forum he posts on that he was getting some that day or i would have missed out. I wonder how NiB receivers would look with a FDE NSR. definitely an interesting color combo. I'm actually looking to put the FDE on a dedicated 22lr. i only have a few more parts to get.

DutyUse
23 January 2015, 08:54
Pyzik taking this and one other member's to post office at lunch. Snowing here in KY so work is kinda lax today. PM you shipping # soon

Pyzik
23 January 2015, 10:40
Pyzik taking this and one other member's to post office at lunch. Snowing here in KY so work is kinda lax today. PM you shipping # soon

Cool, thanks man. Have fun in the snow!