PDA

View Full Version : Primary Arms rep?

KW900A
7 January 2015, 21:45
Does wevo have a member that is a primary arms rep? If so shoot me a PM or someone let me know who is one so I can get a hold of them...

Gotta couple questions.

Thanks!

GOST
8 January 2015, 01:53
KW900A I can't think of anyone here off the top of my head. Primary Arms' customer service is great though. Ive never had any problem getting a hold of them by either phone or email.

UWone77
8 January 2015, 01:59
Marshall, the owner has posted here before. Like GOST suggested, just email them directly.

KW900A
8 January 2015, 06:37
Marshall, the owner has posted here before. Like GOST suggested, just email them directly.

Will do, thanks. Figured I'd check here first

Former11B
8 January 2015, 07:12
If you're on Facebook, they are quick to answer there, too.

camomike
9 January 2015, 23:35
They went out of their way to make a combo deal on their website when I told them what I was looking for. Good people, responded fast to me.

DutyUse
10 January 2015, 21:14
Marshall & PA are really good dudes and them and RA get most of my business. They've always delivered extremely quick and the few issues I've had they've fixed immediately. Call or email they will make whatever right or try their best to help....

Good luck bro, JC what happened?

KW900A
13 January 2015, 07:48
Marshall & PA are really good dudes and them and RA get most of my business. They've always delivered extremely quick and the few issues I've had they've fixed immediately. Call or email they will make whatever right or try their best to help....

Good luck bro, JC what happened?

Nothing has happened, I was looking on some feedback on their radical arms uppers. Good price point but can't find alot about them. I've since decided on a BCM upper for my build, but was interested in what they had to say

DutyUse
13 January 2015, 08:28
Nothing has happened, I was looking on some feedback on their radical arms uppers. Good price point but can't find alot about them. I've since decided on a BCM upper for my build, but was interested in what they had to say

Probably a good choice. Never handled a radical firearms before. But PA isnt known for them?? They are known for clone optics

KW900A
13 January 2015, 08:32
Well, when I was shopping around the majority of what they had were higher end components. So an upper minus the BCG, with a nice rail for under $300 kinda puzzled me

toolboxluis00200
13 January 2015, 08:49
you tube is your frind if you are looking for RA uppers info
http://youtu.be/TGA751j5B_U
http://youtu.be/xVo0W_79X6o
http://youtu.be/fDDcW9FuNng

KW900A
13 January 2015, 21:28
Never thought to look there, thanks luis

Over in ar15.com they seem pretty well recieved.

DutyUse
13 January 2015, 21:59

Cool. Might have to check them out. Thanks for the fun vids Luis, dang that thing is a flamethrower!

KW900A
14 January 2015, 05:38
I wanted to talk to primary arms because they are reputable, although their stock in these is limited. Of the dealers I have found, red barn armory has the best in stock selection

toolboxluis00200
14 January 2015, 06:22

you welcome

Cool. Might have to check them out. Thanks for the fun vids Luis, dang that thing is a flamethrower!
i mite get ther 300blk and a 7.62 upper from them just to have them for fun :)

I wanted to talk to primary arms because they are reputable, although their stock in these is limited. Of the dealers I have found, red barn armory has the best in stock selection
i just order a RD LPK from PA it will be in some time today i will do a Review and installed it on my Punisher lower today