PDA

View Full Version : TRIJICON Veterans' Blue Star Promotion

GOST
20 January 2015, 05:16
40% OFF

After 13 years of combat, Trijicon thanks all of you for your service and sacrifice. You have trusted our optics in combat, now we’d like to show our gratitude. Exclusive discounts are available for every post- 9/11 service member.

HOW TO ENROLL:

1. Email bluestar@trijicon.com from .mil email address or include clear copy of DD214 or
DOD ID Card (No SSN or DOB) from personal email address.

2. Specify the one Magnified Optic, one Reflex Sight and one Iron Sight you are interested in or provide
us with your weapon and application for recommendations.

3. Once approved for the promotion, we will provide you with your special pricing and directions for
placing your order.

JHoward
20 January 2015, 09:14
WOW!! This is an awesome deal...

Vesticles
20 January 2015, 20:38
I got all excited... then read "post- 9/11"

Well, shit. :(

UWone77
20 January 2015, 20:41
I got all excited... then read "post- 9/11"

Well, shit. :(

There's always 10% off at Dennys. [BD]

Ride4frnt
20 January 2015, 21:20
Not a veteran, but it is kinda lame this only applies to post 9/11 service members.

BoilerUp
20 January 2015, 21:50
Nice. Too bad I can't even afford them at 40% off...

GOST
21 January 2015, 05:46
There's always 10% off at Dennys. [BD]

Denny's LEO discount used to be a lot more than that.[BD]

JHoward
21 January 2015, 09:19
Before 9/11... You guys already get the senior citizen discount, right?

Jmcrips
25 January 2015, 00:07
Wish they had this last year when I bought my ta31f. Oh well, might snag one of their new 1 moa RMR's.

Stickman
25 January 2015, 21:06
With more and more companies eliminating and or reducing discounts, this is pretty generous. For post 9-11 Vets, I'd be all over this.

toolboxluis00200
25 January 2015, 21:34
man that is cool they are doing that

WarEagle
3 February 2015, 09:25
I just got this reply back from Trijicon:

Dear Valued Customer,

Trijicon introduced the Veterans Blue Star Promotion to thank those veterans we met at various events around the country. We passed a few discount cards out at a couple of shows over the past few months. The program has made its way into social media and we have been inundated with requests to extend the program to veterans at large. We are not prepared to use this program on that scale. So, we will honor the discounts as promised to those people that possess a numbered card presented at an event. We will not extend this program beyond those card holders. However, the overwhelming response has demonstrated the need for a structured promotion for veterans. We will get to work on a program that offers attractive rebates on products purchased through our distribution partners. We appreciate your service and we want to offer a program that honors that service. Please stay tuned to Trijicon.com and check with your local retailing dealers for further details in the months to come.

Thank You,
Trijicon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pyzik
3 February 2015, 10:35
What an amazing deal!

gatordev
3 February 2015, 11:24
I just got this reply back from Trijicon:

Dear Valued Customer,

Trijicon introduced the Veterans Blue Star Promotion to thank those veterans we met at various events around the country. We passed a few discount cards out at a couple of shows over the past few months. The program has made its way into social media and we have been inundated with requests to extend the program to veterans at large. We are not prepared to use this program on that scale. So, we will honor the discounts as promised to those people that possess a numbered card presented at an event. We will not extend this program beyond those card holders. However, the overwhelming response has demonstrated the need for a structured promotion for veterans. We will get to work on a program that offers attractive rebates on products purchased through our distribution partners. We appreciate your service and we want to offer a program that honors that service. Please stay tuned to Trijicon.com and check with your local retailing dealers for further details in the months to come.

Thank You,
Trijicon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh. So apparently there is no deal (for now). Guess it's back to the EE to find a barely used NSN.